Sleep

Story Info
His lover gives him what he needs to finally sleep.
2k words
3.79
30.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stumble into the room a little more off balance than you probably should be. After all you haven't had that much to drink. Making your way over to the bed you strip off your shirt then kick off your shoes and stare at the bathroom door debating whether or not you want to shower. There's a knock on the door and you glance that way but make no move to answer it. When the knocking doesn't stop you make your way over and peek out the peephole. Recognizing the distorted face on the other side of the tiny piece of glass you open the door and look around the room trying to remember what you had been doing a minute ago.

"You look lost."

"Nah just trying to remember what I was doing."

"Shower?"

"Yeah that's it. Can't decide if I need one or not."

"You might as well wait until after to take a shower."

"After? After what?"

He doesn't answer and just leans down to kiss you pulling you closer by your belt loops. You give in completely and just kiss him back your hands going to his hips. He pushes gently leading you towards the bed and you just go. When your knees connect with the edge of the bed you bend them, flopping down on the bed and he follows, his body weight pressing into you. He moves off of you and you squirm your way up so you're completely on the bed. The voice in the back of your head tells you this is wrong and you should say no but looking up into his eyes you forget why it is you're supposed to say no. You start to say something but are instantly quieted by his lips on yours. You try not to give in completely still remembering you're supposed to say no though you're pretty sure it's a futile attempt. When he covers you completely, his body weight pinning you to the bed you give up and give in.

He kisses you thoroughly; his tongue searching your mouth almost demanding and you just let it. He recognizes your beginning submission and smiles ever so slightly knowing that he is winning. As his hands make their way up your sides and over your chest you squirm a little at the slight tickling sensation. Pulling his mouth away from yours he kisses all along your jaw line then makes his way down your neck. You tip your head back allowing him more access and feel him smile against your skin.

When he bites down where neck meets shoulder you whimper and grip his sides. That's when he gets serious. Grabbing your wrists he raises your arms above your head and holds them there looking down at you. His eyes are filled with lust and something else. Possession? You aren't sure but it sends shivers down your spine. He leans down to bite at your shoulder again and you buck up into him. He snarls at you and you whimper, biting your lip and feeling the sharp pain of teeth breaking skin. This is when it really begins.

Closing your eyes tightly you try to keep your breathing steady while holding back the whimpers threatening to escape. It's no longer a game. It's serious now. You know the rules and you play by the rules or you're punished and that's the last thing you want. After all you want this. You need this. You don't remember when it was decided that you did but it doesn't matter. You're brought back from your thoughts by his fingers at your lips. Opening your mouth you accept them and your eyes open recognizing the bitter taste. He grins as you suck hungrily at the fingers tasting your own blood.

Pulling the fingers from your mouth he lets go of your wrists working his way down your body to strip off the rest of your clothes. Slowly stripping you naked, he takes time to run his hands over your skin as it is bared. You close your eyes and just breathe as feelings of anticipation begin to pique your senses.

You jump a little when he touches your face and lift your head as the blindfold is put in place. Letting your eyes relax you're thankful for not having to squeeze them shut anymore but also wary of what is to come next. It's different every time and the unexpectedness does little more than add to the underlying fear that makes it so real. The fear is what's important.

He runs his fingers over your lips, silently contemplating whether or not to gag you. You say nothing but silently pray he doesn't. You don't need it tonight. He slips two fingers into your mouth again and you suck hungrily, thankful for the decision. The fingers don't stay there long and are soon slipping from your mouth to trail over your chin and down your neck increasing pressure as they go. When they press against your throat you swallow hard trying to keep calm as you find it harder to draw in breath. Your whole body tenses and as bright colors start to appear behind your eyes the fingers let up their hold and you take a deep shuddering breath. You can almost feel him smile and it helps relax a little, though not too much.

You listen intently, trying desperately to get a sense of what he is doing and where he is. You've almost convinced yourself that he's left the room when his hands are on your thighs. You jump slightly and he chuckles, deep, deeper than his voice should be. You tense again as the leather straps are wrapped tightly around your thighs and buckled into place. He takes his time with them, making sure the straps are tight and at the same time pressing his fingers into your thigh muscles. You bite your lip knowing what comes next and just wait.

His fingers touch your forearm ever so gently and it sends goose bumps up and down your arms. The gentleness is unfitting and it suits its purpose in setting your nerves on end as your arm is pulled down your side and your knee is bent up so wrist meets thigh. Locking your wrist in place he moves to the other side doing the same thing.

You swallow hard and breathe through your nose as your body starts to shake. You never were good at holding back and it always became harder as the anticipation built. He just stands there and you know he's watching you, waiting. You bite your lip hard, hard enough to draw blood and let out a choked sob as you finally relax and the shaking fades away.

He moves closer and you can feel him hover over you, feel his breath on you. You resist but can't help arching up toward him, practically begging for his touch. You can almost feel his smile and let out the breath you hadn't meant to be holding when he finally touches you, fingers trailing up over your stomach. You arch your back more as the fingers tease gently over your nipples, alternating back and forth. If you weren't enjoying it so much you might wonder what his other hand was doing though that question is answered when you feel cold wetness teasing at your entrance. You subconsciously pull away and he becomes more insistent pressing a thick finger at your opening until it slips inside and you choke back a groan.

Just as you're starting to warm up to the finger inside you another is roughly slipped inside and you almost choke on your tongue biting your lip again, the blood again seeping into your mouth. He chuckles, and you know he's grinning, reveling in the moment. Taking deep breaths you pull at the straps holding your wrists in place, the leather pressing tighter into your skin. Just as you're getting used to the feeling of the fingers inside you they are removed just as roughly as they were placed there.

You roll your head back and forth trying to control the fire inside you. Every feeling you have is centered somewhere between your groin and your ass. You continue to pull at your bindings and suck on your lip, reveling in the liquid heat flowing from the battered skin. Once again he is doing nothing more than watching and you're sure that if something doesn't happen soon you're going to go insane, if you aren't already.

The pressure returns only this time instead of warm fingers cold plastic makes its way inside you and you tense making the pressure that much more intense. Once the movement stops you relax the tiny amount you can let yourself. He backs off again and every nerve in your body screams and it fills your head. You're sure you're going deaf and are almost ready to scream out loud when you're shocked into silence as sharp pulses are sent through you starting at the vibrator deep inside. You can do little more than rock against the sensations and hold back the moans and the words on the tip of your tongue.

You're holding back; willing yourself to hold on. You're pretty sure you're going to lose it when the pulses stop and you take a sharp breath holding it in. His hands are back on your thighs, kneading the muscles and you breathe out ever so slowly not ready to completely relax just yet. The kneading stops and his hands trail down to remove the vibrator and you almost whimper from the loss, feeling suddenly vacant without it.

He leans down and you can feel his breath again, hot against your thighs. You shiver as his lips gently caress the sensitive skin and make their way up. He sucks gently at the skin where thigh meets groin and you squirm, this time biting your tongue. He smoothes his hands just above your aching cock and you arch towards them, wanting his hands on you. He pulls away and continues his way up, pausing to pinch at your nipples causing you to squirm even more.

His lips crash into yours and you open your mouth and kiss back hungrily, desperately sucking on his tongue. You open your legs more as he moves above you and between them, never breaking the searing kiss. He is naked and you feel his own erection as he presses his body against you, holding you down. He teases you, grinding his cock against your ass and nipping at your lips. When you turn your head away from his teasing mouth he sinks his teeth into your neck causing you to jerk up against him, eliciting a groan. As punishment he digs his fingers into your hips, holding you down and causing the skin to bruise. You swallow down the whimper and relax again, giving into him.

He turns your face back up and kisses you, gentler this time. This time he takes his time tasting, exploring your mouth and you go with it, reveling in the feelings, taking the moment to bring your mind back to what this is all about. At the same time he slowly pushes into you and you relax, taking him in. It's slow and gentle. The opposite of earlier. He takes his time and moves teasingly slow. You're sure you're going to explode and push back against him, desperate for more. He continues and the pace quickens as he too becomes more desperate. The two of you move together as one, no longer two separate minds working against each other.

You completely let go and it's over before you can really grasp it. He pulls out and wastes no time in removing your restraints. Pulling the blindfold off he pulls you into his arms as you break down, sobs wrenching through your whole body. He holds you tightly, protecting you until you still, just breathing deeply.

He leaves only long enough to get a warm wet washcloth and towel then cleans you up and tucks you tightly under the covers. He doesn't join you and only collects his things before leaving silently. But you wouldn't have heard him anyway, you're already asleep. Finally at rest.