Sleep, Sex, and Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers

I spewed my goo all over her face. She shut her eyes as to not get any inside her pearls. The stream just dripped down her complexion and down to the sandy ground like rain against a window. Down her cheeks, around her nostrils, outlining the corners of her lips and then converging down her chin. Like a good girl Lauren even licked whatever juices her tongue good reach! And she had a look of enjoyment on her face! She was definitely a keeper.

She lay back down on me once more and we made out for a moment before we called it a day. We cleaned ourselves off, redressed, gathered all our belongings and threw them in our bag.

The final things we picked up were the now useless dessert cups. She looked at them and then at me with curiosity. "So what did you do with the ice cream anyways?"

"I ate it."

"Without me?" She playfully pouted.

"Well technically you had some too...well, your tits, ass, and cunt did anyways."

"Jay!" She smacked me on the arm.

"What!? I couldn't resist!"

"And I won't resist kicking your butt now!"

"You'd have to catch me first!!!"

With that I took off running up the beach. I purposed kept my distance because I knew I was in for it if she caught up to me. As I sprinted along and listened to her shouting, I dubbed it a good ending to a great day.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers
12