Sleep Sex with Simone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone, sensed the jets of my sticky cargo erupting inside of her, and came again. Her cunt gripped and rippled against my throbbing cock, milking every last drop of the thick and salty fluid. She exhaled wildly at Kirsty's gaping crack and bucked her hips so hard that she collapsed face down in Kirsty's trembling and damp loins.

I am not sure if Kirsty came but she rolled her eyes, sighed heavily, clawed and pulled at her rigid nipples, as both Simone and I panted and shuddered in a post orgasmic glow.

I flopped, face down on to the bed and rolled over. Simone followed me into the spoons position, pushing her supple and warm arse at my hot and swollen balls. Kirsty rolled over and down to join us, pushing her spiky bush into my backside, sandwiching me between her and Simone. I could feel the soft mounds of Kirsty's ample chest and the poke of her rock hard nipples, heaving into my back as both women pressed their naked frames tight against me, each of us sticky and shiny with sweat.

"Wow!" Simone said slowly and quietly. It was all any of us could say or think as we lay stuck together in a satisfied embrace.

This happened a couple of months ago. None of us have talked about it much since, apart from some embarrassed remarks over breakfast early the next morning. Kirsty and I haven't seen much of Simone at the house either, all though I did hear that she had, yet another, new boyfriend.

I am not sure if we will be able to repeat the experience but will always live in hope.