Sleep Talking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lulu_85
lulu_85
12 Followers

Then her finger was at the top of my wet pussy and her fingers slid easily between my wet lips. I gasped in shock, horror and complete unrivalled ecstasy and her fingers began to move over my clit and then slide inside me. She was sliding two fingers inside my pussy and staring straight into my eyes. She kissed me deeply as I groaned and moaned in total pleasure, she again broke our kiss and went back to kissing my body and my breasts only this time she didn't stop there she carried on kissing downward.

When she got to the top of my pussy she sighed and told me I smelled amazing and she had to taste me. I was in a total orgasmic rhythm by this point and could only moan and scream. She took this as an acceptance and spread my legs. She licked my slit from top to bottom kissing my wet lips. She murmured that I tasted amazing before taking her fingers out of me and replacing them with her tongue inside me. She began to fuck me with her tongue and then moved up to suck on my clit and slid her fingers back inside me. I was making animalistic noises by and was so close to the most intense orgasm of my entire life, she moaned between my legs and that was it the feel of her hot breath sent me into outer space. My body spasmed out of control as I felt wave after wave of intense orgasm fill my best friends' mouth.

I lay there thinking how amazing that had all felt and tried to think of something to say that wouldn't sound ridiculous.

Lucy moved up towards me and kissed me tenderly on the lips sharing my taste with me. She smiled and hugged me close, I could feel her warm body mould to mine and I suddenly felt very uncomfortable. I started to freak out as I lay there thinking about what Lucy had just done to me and how much I had enjoyed it. I couldn't move I couldn't speak, I felt my body go rigid and I know she felt it too because she sat up and tried to make eye contact but I couldn't look at her.

She got to her feet and walked slowly out of the room I'm sure I heard her sobbing as she closed the door.

It didn't take very long for me to drift off to sleep as the emotional events of the day had seriously taken it out of me.

I woke late, from a deep sleep. I was tangled in the sheets of the bed and I was hugging the pillow. At first it was like any morning of my life but then I felt the warm glow radiate through me and recalled that my whole world was now changed.

The warm glow faded quickly when I realised that the bed was empty and the room somehow unfamiliar.

Then I remembered...

"Oh my fucking god." I murmured to myself. I knew I had to fix this and quickly. I jumped out of bed and pulled on the first clothes I put my hands on. I walked into the living room and then to the kitchen looked out on the porch and then checked Lucy's room. There was no sign of her. "FUCK!" I cursed loudly as I realised all her stuff was gone. I looked out on to the driveway and saw my car was still there. That was a relief, but where could she be? Bobby was really the only one she knew in this town so I ran out to the car and headed over to the shop where he worked. I drove so fast places disappeared in a blur, when I got to the shop I almost ran inside and spoke to Jack one of his work friends.

"He left early this morning to take that friend of yours home, she was a bit upset over some guy that had called her or something, and so Bobby being Bobby said he would drive her home."

"Fuck!" I cursed again and ran back out to the car. I had to catch them, or get back to Lucy's quick enough to do some damage limitation. The normal hour and a half journey took me just over an hour as I broke every rule of driving I had ever been taught as a learner, and every posted speed limit in my rush to see her.

I got to the parking lot of Lucy's apartment building and was pleased to see her car was still there, I ran inside and made it up the three flights of stairs, I got to the door and as I was about to knock realised I hadn't even thought about what I was going to say to her when I got inside, If she let me in that was!

I banged loudly on the door and pressed the buzzer... No response.

I banged again and kept my finger firmly on the buzzer, I heard a movement inside as she came over towards the door.

"What do you want?" She bellowed out from behind the solid door "And take your finger off the buzzer!"

"Don't you think we need to talk?" I yelled through the door "come on let me in I am not going to do this through a door -- I'm disturbing all your neighbours on a Saturday morning. I will take my finger off the buzzer when you open the door."

I heard the bolt slide off and heard her hesitate as she pressed the handle. The door cracked as it parted with the frame and I could see her appearing slowly, red eyes still swollen from crying.

She stood defiant in the frame her arms crossed over her chest. I looked at her with what felt like a new pair of eyes. She was beautiful, I had always known that but today she was different. I drank in the sight of her and I knew I couldn't lose her, not now. Last night had awakened parts of me that I had forgotten existed. Parts of me that I was not allowed to acknowledge, that were pushed to the back of my mind and buried far down locked in a box that I didn't know if I was ready to open, or even wanted to open. Standing there in front of her I knew she felt embarrassed, rejected, I had seen it lots of times on her face, caused by the latest guy on the scene. This time it was me and that hurt like hell. She was the one constant in my life the one thing that I knew I was sure about but she caught me off guard I hadn't expected this. I knew I had to think of something good to say to her and quickly, the hurt spreading through her, the longer this silence on my part lasted.

I reached my hands up and put them on her shoulders and felt the heat pass between us and her body tense in response. I pushed her backwards gently and gave myself enough room to get into her apartment. I let her go and closed the door behind me. She just stood there, still pouring her hurt out from her eyes filling the room and overwhelming me to the point I could feel tears welling in my own eyes from knowing that I caused her this pain.

I started to speak but no sound was coming out of my mouth

"For god's sake, you don't have to do this" she blurted out "you didn't have to drive all the way over here to make me feel better about myself for fucking everything up."

"I... I... Didn't come here to make you feel better about yourself." I managed to get out

"Well why are you here then? To make me feel worse? Just standing there like a mute?!"

"We need to to talk but I am not exactly sure I know what I need to say so you are going to have to bear with me okay?"

"I'm waiting..." Lucy said impatiently

I thought my best chance of salvaging our friendship was to lie. But when I thought about last night and how much Lucy awakening those feelings in me had scared me, and now I couldn't shake them off. She still stood in front of me her arms still folded and an angry expression on her face. My god she looked beautiful, I drank in the sight of her again and all I wanted was a do over and to not be so scared or hesitant and to not royally mess everything up like I had.

Truth time...

I took a deep breath which still didn't feel deep enough and I started to shake as I opened my mouth to speak. I couldn't get the words to form straight sentences in my mouth they were all just a jumble of want and lies and need and I knew I was going to get nothing coherent to spill from my lips. I decided to take the action approach and see where that got me.

I stepped another step closer which reduced the space between us to nearly nothing. The expression on Lucy's face changed, was that hopefulness I saw in her eyes?

I reached my hands out and put them on to Lucy's upper arms, I felt her skin react to my touch as I ran my hands down her arms to her elbows and I uncrossed her defensive arms, carried on moving my hands down until I had both her hands held in both of mine.

Now it was my turn to start crying, noiseless tears were spilling out of my eyes and down my cheeks and Lucy looked genuinely concerned about my state of mind for the first time today. She freed one of my hands and I wiped the tears away on my sleeve. "I'm sorry" I choked out "I... You kind of took me by surprise"

"I took myself by surprise, I have thought about it for a long time and your words in your sleep gave me the encouragement I needed. Then you denied that you had any feeling for me and I thought I had to try anyway and see if you really meant it and I fucked everything up and I am so sorry I really don't want to lose you as a friend and if you can forget it ever happened I can just go back to being your best friend and nothing else and everything will be ok?" The words spilled out of her so fast I could sense the desperation in her words to make this right. To fix everything and have it go back to the way things were before last night. But I couldn't do that now I couldn't forget and move on. I reacted badly at the time but only because I was shocked and had forced those sort of feelings away a long time ago. I couldn't forget now because it was amazing and I wanted to do it again and again and I wanted to touch her and taste her the way she had done me last night. I still couldn't form sensible words or sentences.

I got up my nerve, took another really deep breath and pulled her hands until she was so close to my body I could feel the heat radiating from her. She felt incredible and when my lips touched hers I nearly lost my balance. My head was a blur as she kissed me back her tongue sliding past my lips and into me. Oh my god she was so, so hot.

"I thought..." she started to speak into my mouth. That sent me over the edge I broke the kiss pulled back, studied her briefly and all I could say was

"I'm going to lose my nerve unless you take me to the bedroom right now!"

She smiled and instantly obeyed my command leading me to her room. I sat on the edge of the bed suddenly feeling very nervous again.

She stood in between my legs and pushed me back onto the bed and lay on top of me. She felt amazing and I wanted her so much. I was still fighting my own demons as I tugged her shirt out from her jeans and pulled it up over her head exposing her beautiful body. My shirt soon followed and the voices of my demons seemed to fade into oblivion as she kissed me so tenderly I could have died in that moment.

She unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor. Her body was gorgeous and I had to have her I kissed down her jaw, her neck, her chest until I got to her breasts I moved my hands to meet them as my mouth started kissing and sucking them. My hands tweaking her nipples and that made her gasp. I laid her on the bed now while I worked her into ecstasy with my mouth and my hands. I moved back to her mouth and started to kiss her again and I felt her naked breasts and her now hard nipples pressing into me. That felt so incredibly erotic I never wanted it to end. She had her hands all over me grabbing my ass and rubbing her leg between mine making my breath rasp against her neck and ear.

I composed myself slightly and began to kiss a trail down her body stopping again to kiss her gorgeous nipples and flick them with my tongue before kissing her stomach licking her belly button. My hands got to the button of her jeans without me commanding them to, her jeans and panties were off and on the floor in a matter of seconds.

I was the demon now and possessed by the desire to see her, touch her and taste her. As I paused and looked at her beautifully trimmed pussy I felt her legs tense... Anticipation maybe, knowing Lucy it was more likely she was feeling self conscious so I took in the sight of her arousal and managed "My god you are so beautiful." as I spoke I moved in hungrily.

The moment my mouth met her swollen wet lips I nearly came myself. I had never experienced anything like this before my head was spinning, the taste the smell the feel of her responding to my touch the way she was, was all too much. I licked her gently from the bottom to the top of her slit where I could see her clit now swollen and demanding my attention. I took it hungrily into my mouth and sucked it like my life depended on it, and in that moment it really did. I put my fingers inside of her and got into a steady rhythm, all the time fighting my own orgasm. The feel of her and the taste of her were literally driving me closer and closer to climax. Lucy started to buck against me screaming and moaning so loudly and I knew this was it. As I felt her lovely sweet juices fill my senses I knew that I was instantly ruined.

My world could never be the same.

I was addicted to her.

I lay with my head rested on the soft skin of her thigh for a really long time while we both recovered. I felt my wetness as I moved up to be beside her. I was still wearing my jeans and my bra, and felt uncomfortable with my pants feeling so wet. I kissed her mouth, her nose and her forehead as she sighed sleepily.

"Will you be here when I wake up?" She asked softly as her eyes closed

"Yes I will." and I held her until she went to sleep in my arms.

I held her for a few minutes and then got up. I went over to her en suite to shower.

I was in the shower washing myself down from last night and this morning's activities and as I soaped up my pussy I knew I had to have some release. I was so turned on I knew I wouldn't be able to think straight all afternoon unless I took care of the burning desire between my legs.

So with the image of what I had just done still firmly in my mind and the taste of Lucy on my lips I brought myself to orgasm not once but twice in the shower. I felt better as I got out of the shower and dried myself.

I wanted to do something nice so I took a trip down to the local store while she slept. I brought ingredients for a nice healthy lunch with lots of slow release carbs as I had big plans for the evening now and we would both need them.

I got back and prepared lunch. Lucy was still out cold and I took the opportunity to pick a beautiful flower from her balcony. I laid the flower on her chest, took my clothes off and slipped into bed beside her. Both of us completely naked together for the first time. She rolled over to move her body around me and murmured in her sleep. I couldn't make out the first thing she said but the second was definitely "I love you Chloe."

Maybe there is something in this Sleep Talking thing after all. I whispered that I loved her too, she smiled. I rested my face at the base of her neck and went to sleep.

lulu_85
lulu_85
12 Followers
12