Sleep Tight, Sailor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick looked embarrassed, but he smiled and said, "Yeah, I guess it does." He was beginning to loosen up.

I, meanwhile, found myself with a raging hard-on watching my nude wife in a bowl of water with a very horny, naked young man. I reached down and freed my cock and began stroking it as I watched them.

"Tell me about your girlfriend," said Cindy. "The one you broke up with. Do you miss her?"

"Sometimes, answered Rick. "But we just dated in high school."

"Did she sit naked in hot tubs with you?" asked Cindy, coyly, smiling as she sipped her wine.

"Well, no. I never actually saw her naked," said Rick. "We never got the chance, and besides, she was pretty shy about stuff like that."

"Well, I'm not too shy," said Cindy. "You can see me naked." And at that she put her wine glass down and slowly stood, dripping water, in front of Rick. Her breasts, rivulets of water sliding off of them, were punctuated by erect nipples, and her long legs and ass glistened in the light. She turned around slowly for Rick, as his eyes wandering over her body, coming to rest on her tits and her bare pussy, just inches from his face.

"Do I make you nervous? asked Cindy. Before he could answer, she bent over and ran her hands through his hair and down his cheek. "I think you're cute, and I think you deserve to have a naked woman appreciate you." She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips and my cock jumped in my hand. There was my wife, completely naked and wet, kissing another man just feet from my face. I checked to make sure the camera was still working. It was.

As she kissed Rick, Cindy reached down and took one of his hands. She brought it and placed his palm on her right breast, and held it there for a moment before letting go. Rick got the message quickly and began squeezing her breasts with both hands as she kissed him. His hands ran down her body, over her hips and around to cup her ass cheeks. Seeing Cindy's breasts hanging and swaying before this young man's eyes was the most erotic thing I had ever seen to that point. But there was more to come.

Cindy slid back down into the water next to Rick, wrapping her arm through his and leaning her head against his shoulder. Rick seemed at once nervous and excited. Cindy twisted to face him, resting on her hip in the water. She placed her hand, flat-palmed, on his chest and ran it around, feeling his muscles and making him even crazier. Then I saw her hand slide down his torso and disappear under the water. Rick suddenly grew wide-eyed and his body lurched. I knew Cindy had just wrapped her hand around his cock, and from his reaction, he was hard and ready to go. Cindy smiled and leaned up and whispered something in his ear that I couldn't hear. I could see her arm making up-and-down movements as she masturbated him under the water. His eyes grew wide again and he turned to look at her, at which point she leaned in and kissed him again, her arm movements growing faster.

Cindy broke the kiss and slid back slightly. I could hear her again as she patted the edge of the hot tub, right where we had arranged, and said, "Why don't you sit up here for me." Rick immediately rose up from the water and sat himself on the rim, naked. I could see his cock now. It was about six and a half inches long and so hard it looked as if it were made out of stone, the head swollen and red. Because of the hot water, his balls were hanging low, slack and loose.

Cindy turned herself so she was positioned between his legs, Rick's cock inches from her face. She reached up and placed her left hand on his balls, kneading them gently. Rick's head went back and his eyes closed. Cindy then took his cock in her hand, running her fist up and down several times, squeezing and sliding.

"I want you to do me a favor," she said. Rick looked down at her, panting. "What?"

Cindy smiled. "I want you to cum in my mouth for me." Rick's eyes widened yet again. "Have you ever done that? Cum in a girl's mouth?" She kept stroking him as she asked the question.

"Uh, no . . ." Rick managed.

"Well, would you do it for me?"

"Yeah, . . ." Rick hesitated. "What about Jim?"

"Cindy winked at him. "Jim's okay with this," she said. "I asked him before. He'll leave us alone and it will be fine. Now, I know you've been in boot camp for a couple of months, I'll bet you've been really horny. So I want you to just sit and enjoy. Don't worry about a thing, and when you're ready to cum, just cum, whether it takes ten seconds or ten minutes. I want you to cum in my mouth, and I want you to relax and enjoy it. Will you do that for me?"

Rick smiled. "Okay."

And at that, Cindy leaned in and teased the head of his cock with her tongue, running it around the small opening. Then she slowly parted her lips and slid his rock-hard cock into her mouth. I knew what Rick was feeling. I had enjoyed her skills for a long time. Rick groaned and put his hands on her head. She broke off and said, "Don't push, just relax and let me." Rick let go and put his hands on the edge of the tub, holding on.

Cindy sucked deeply and erotically. Up and down, one hand squeezing his balls, one stroking his cock. Now, Rick was a very young man, very horny and very pent up from months of not even being able to masturbate. It didn't take long.

After about two minutes of Cindy's ministrations, Rick suddenly began to arch his body and making little uh, uh, uh, sounds. Cindy nodded and continued sucking. Rick let out one long groan and his face contorted, and I knew he was cumming. I studied Cindy as he came. She stopped stroking and concentrated on what he was shooting into her mouth. After several seconds she opened her mouth and turned slightly toward me and the camera, holding her mouth open. I could see Rick's cum clearly, coating her tongue, even as he continued shooting, squirt after squirt, until it began to run out the sides of her mouth. She put his cock back into her mouth and began stroking again, sending Rick into new heights of ecstasy, and his orgasm seemed to last forever. Finally he began to slow, and regain his senses. Cindy gently released his cock from her mouth. His head was thrown back still, his eyes closed. Cindy turned again to me and opened her mouth for me. She had a large puddle of cum completely covering her tongue and pooling around her teeth. She pushed with her tongue, forcing some of the cum out of her mouth and I watched in awe as it ran down her chin and onto her breasts. Then she smiled, winked at me and swallowed, opening her mouth again to show that the cum was gone. She licked her lips and turned back to Rick, stroking him gently as his body quivered and jumped with the extra sensitivity that cums after a good orgasm. He looked down at her and she made a show of kissing the wet head of his cock.

"Thank you," she said. "That was just what I wanted you to do."

Rick shook his head in disbelief. "I can't believe you're thanking me. Geeze."

Later, Cindy and Rick came back in the house, dressed in robes. I didn't come back out, but I could hear them in the other room. Cindy offered to let him spend the night on our couch, since he didn't have to be back at the base until the next afternoon, and that way we wouldn't have to drive him back. Rick accepted, and Cindy told him she just had to go get some blankets and a pillow. She made him another drink and left him there to contemplate his evening.

I was waiting in our bedroom when she came in. She was flushed and smiling. I was sitting on the bed, waiting. Cindy came in, quickly shut the door and leaned back on it for a moment, grinning at me. Then she ran to the bed, throwing herself on it and kissing me passionately.

"Did you see? Did you watch?" she asked.

"Of course I did; I wouldn't have missed it for the world," I replied, brushing her hair back from her face.

Cindy looked at me. "Thank you," she said. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said. "That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. Was it great for you?"

"Oh god yes!" she said. "He was soooo hard! He came so fast and he came a lot! God, it got me so wet!" She reached down and grasped my cock, squeezing and stroking it. She kissed me again, running her tongue over mine. "Can you taste his cum?" she asked. Before I could answer she added, "I want to suck you too,"

"No, I can't taste him," I said (surprised to find myself a little disappointed). "You washed it all down with wine. But first you better to tend to our guest, then I'd love to take you up on it."

Cindy jumped up and went to the closet, grapping a pillow and a couple of blankets. She kissed me again and went to the door, turning and saying, "I'll be right back."

I sat on the bed and thought about what I had just witnessed and how much it had turned me on, how much it had turned Cindy on. I wondered what it would mean to us as the future unfolded. I lay back on the bed and smiled.

After about 10 minutes Cindy came back in, shutting the door behind her. She came over and laid down next to me. She ran her hand over my chest, exposed where my robe had fallen open. My hard-on made a tent under the robe. "I just put Rick to bed on the couch," she said. "And I couldn't help but notice that he was hard again." She smiled. "Really hard."

"Well, he is nineteen," I said, "He could probably get hard ten times, especially with you in the room."

Cindy leaned up and kissed me again. "I was wondering," she began, "I know we talked about just giving blowjobs, but . . ."

I looked at her. "You want to jump his bones," I said, smiling.

"Well, yeah," she said. "I mean, god, he's so hard. I almost feel bad leaving him that way, even though I just blew his socks off." She looked at me again, and said in a little voice, "Would that be okay with you? If it's not, I'll understand. It's a lot for one night."

I looked into her eyes. She looked so beautiful and young, so sexy and giving. "I'll tell you what," I said. "I love you and trust you; I know you would like to do this. So, sure, I think it would be amazing. I just wish I could watch."

Cindy smiled, "I love you. Thank you so much. And you can watch. I want you to watch. I'll turn on the lamp next to the couch and you can watch through the crack in the hall door."

She climbed off the bed, went to the closet and got out a pair of three-inch, strappy high heels, sat back down and put them on, carefully doing the tiny buckles. I watched, wondering what she was up to. Then she stood up and untied her robe, letting it drop to the floor. There she stood, wearing nothing but those sexy heels. "What do you think?" she asked. "Do you think he'll like this outfit?"

I laughed. "Yeah, I think he will. I think you're going to ruin him for all other women."

Cindy bent down and kissed me again. I ran my hands over her breasts as we kissed; her nipples hardened under my fingers. "I'll be back soon," she whispered. "And then it'll be your turn."

She went to the door, her ass looking amazing as she walked away. She opened the door, turned and blew me a kiss. She smiled and, leaving the door open this time, walked naked into the living room where Rick lay on the couch.

I waited a moment, then quietly followed. I peered through the crack of the hall door, as Cindy had suggested. Sure enough, I had a clear view of the living room and the couch. Rick was laying there under the blankets. Cindy was sitting—naked—on the edge of the couch next to him, her hair falling in her face, her breasts bare and on display to his hungry eyes. She was saying something I couldn't hear. I saw his hands come up and enfold her breasts. Her head went back and she moaned softly. She pulled the blankets down off of his body. He was nude, straight from the hot tub. His cock was at full military attention and she grabbed it and began stroking it. Before he could lose control again she leaned down and kissed him hard while she climbed onto the couch, straddling him. I could see his cock poised with the head touching her damp pussy. Without hesitating she lowered herself, impaling herself on it. She moaned again and he held her swaying breasts as she began rising and falling on his cock. I could see it sliding in and out as she ground a little harder and he thrust his hips up to meet her. I stood, my own cock in my hand, watching my bride fucking a young man with impunity and with joy. It was almost too much to handle, and I had to let go of my own tool to keep from coming all over the door.

Not too much time passed before I could hear Cindy's moans intensify. "Oh god, I'm cumming, yes! I'm cumming, ahhhhhhh!"

That put Rick over the edge and he started moaning in time with her. I watched as his hips thrust upward and held there. I knew he was shooting gobs of cum into Cindy's pussy. It was an amazing sight. I only wish I had a camera set up to catch this too.

After a while they both sort of collapsed, Cindy falling onto his chest, Rick gasping and holding her, his hands running down over her bare ass. Cindy recovered slowly, lifting up her head, her hair falling around Rick's face. She smiled and giggled. "Thanks for that too!" she said. Rick laughed with her, thrusting his hips upward a couple of more times, savoring her.

Finally she pushed up and slowly pulled herself off of him. I could see sticky cum stretch between his cock and her pussy. She bent down and said, "Sleep tight, sailor." She got up, turned off the light, and padded back toward the bedroom. I retreated back to the bedroom, beating her by seconds. This time when she came in she looked as thought she'd just gotten off a roller coaster. Her hair was in sexy disarray, she was breathing hard. She shut the door and came to the bed, laying down on her back next to me. "Honey," she said though heaving breaths, "I need you to lick me; I need your tongue in me."

I realized that my wife was asking me to put my tongue into her pussy and clean up another man's cum as it dripped out. I looked at her, hesitating. She reached over and cupped my cheek with her hand. "Please?" she said. "I need to feel your tongue."

That did it. In for a dime, in for a dollar. I moved down between her legs. I could smell the aroma of sex coming off her; I could see the dampness of her pussy. I leaned in and kissed her swollen lips. Cindy moaned and squirmed. "Please," she said again, "I need to feel your tongue."

I thrust my tongue between her lips, licking upward and over her clit. Cindy moaned loudly and thrust her crotch upward. I then buried my tongue inside of her, feeling the warmth and wetness. Cindy nearly screamed and pulled the pillow over her face with one hand, clenching handfuls of sheet with the other. I continued to probe with my tongue, and suddenly there was a sort of release and I felt a huge amount of salty wetness slide over my tongue and into my mouth. I realized this was Rick's cum working its way out of Cindy's pussy and into my mouth, onto my tongue. It was strangely erotic and I found I actually liked the taste. Cindy groaned and pulled the pillow away, "Oh my god," she said, "are you licking his cum?" I realized that though we hadn't discussed this before, this was a major turn on for her. She wanted to hear about it.

"Yes," I said, making a smacking sound with my mouth, "I'm getting a mouthful of it. It's all over my tongue."

That was it. Cindy groaned and began cumming again. As her muscles contracted it forced more cum out. I lapped it up as fast as it poured out. "I'm licking his cum out of you," I said. "I can taste it." When I said this Cindy's orgasm intensified, and I knew I was on to something.

When she stopped cumming she rolled over on her side for a moment, her hands between her legs. "Oh my god," she said. She looked over her shoulder at me. "Thank you, honey."

"My pleasure," I answered. "Thank you for being my fantasy woman."

Cindy rolled over again and parted my robe, lowering her mouth to my waiting cock. Her mouth was warm and wet. She went at it with abandon, and it wasn't long before I was cumming hard too, filling her mouth with her second hot load of cum in one evening. She sucked until my spasms slowed, then smiled up at me, opening her mouth to show me the cum coating her tongue. I could still taste Rick's cum in my own mouth, but then Cindy rose up and, taking my face in her hands, leaned in and kissed me deeply, pouring my own load into my mouth, mixing my flavors with Rick's. I have to admit, it was an erotic turn on I had never expected. I had had two men's cum, Rick's and my own, in my mouth and I was quickly finding that I liked it.

Cindy and I slept well that night, with Rick snoozing contentedly in the next room. The next morning we got up together, made breakfast for us and Rick and enjoyed a little more time together. There was no awkwardness between Rick and me; he seemed to understand that Cindy and I had an arrangement, and that I was okay with everything. As we ate breakfast though, I couldn't help thinking about the fact that I had licked quite a bit of this man's cum from my wife's pussy just the night before. That was different.

That first experience had gone so well that Cindy and I decided to do it again—and again. We always chose the youngest, least experienced sailors we could find. We only picked ones who were just graduating from boot camp and were shipping out within a week. It just made things simpler. Cindy loved the freedom to experience lots of men; I loved watching, and we both loved screwing like animals afterward. We lived in San Diego for another four years. During that time I got to film—and I still have these videos—my wife suck off 54 men. I have 54 still-shots of her smiling with a mouthful of cum. She fucked about half of those. Some were white, some were black, some were Asian; she even found a couple of East Indians in the mix. All of them came in her mouth, many of them fucked her. I ate a lot of cum from Cindy's pussy during those years. It was a quirky lifestyle that worked for us, one that we loved. A couple of times we even invited small groups of sailors over for afternoon barbeques which allowed Cindy to live out another fantasy of hers and mine: serving dinner and drinks to a group of men for hours, wearing nothing but earrings, a necklace, and high heels. But that's a story for another time.

12