Sleep with Me! Ch. 04

Story Info
He discovers that free love isn't free.
3.9k words
4.53
18.2k
1
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part of a four part story about free-love experiences and the price that must be paid. In this part Jordan helps his friends create a new business which opens the door for an incredible chance sexual encounter. Finally, Jordan's new love affair ends proving that what goes around comes around.

If you'd like to know how this journey of sexual discovery evolved, you can find it in "Sleep with me!" Ch. 1, 2 & 3 in 'Interracial Love'.

*****

Part 12: Sunshine & Perfume

Summer was winding down and I was alone.

I got a call late one night from my buddy, Johnny. He needed a favor.

A couple of years earlier John had been the manager of the Jack LaLanne Health Spa near City Hall. Turned out we had moved into the same neighborhood. John, his woman Sharon and I worked to build their dream store on East 6th Street. They called it "Back from Guatemala". After vacationing in Central America they'd come home with a mission and a plan. The store was packed from floor to ceiling with hand crafted rugs, shirts, pants, sandals, and artwork. It had a great "vibe" and we were all proud of our efforts.

It seemed, according to what Johnny was saying, that a dockworker's strike had effectively closed down the New York piers. Their latest shipment of goods had been diverted to Boston. Sharon and John rented a truck and were driving to Massachusetts. The offer was to pay me for the weekend if I'd keep the store open. I agreed.

Saturday morning I got up early, walked across Second Avenue for coffee and a toasted bagel from Schacht's (next door to the Fillmore East) then proceeded up East 6th Street and opened for business. People were in and out all day long. Exhausted but elated, I locked up for the night. Somewhere in the back of my mind I had a feeling that the following day was going to be very special. I had no idea how right I was.

Sunday I opened a little later. The street traffic was not as good as Saturday's but I enjoyed everyone and they, in turn, enjoyed me. After locking the door at closing time I busied myself with restocking and making up the deposits for the following day.

A shadow fell across the counter and I heard a light tapping at the front door.

Until that very moment I didn't believe in angels. But I was staring right at one. Peering through the glass was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen.

Her backlit long blond hair framed her face like a halo. When she saw me looking she smiled and beckoned me toward the door. I unlocked and opened it with a smile. She stood there straddling her bicycle. Of medium height - maybe five three or five four -- she had a wasp waist with curvaceous hips atop perfect legs. Her extreme cutoff hot pants revealed her ass cheeks and the baby tank top ended just beneath two very pointy breasts. Her nipples showed through the thin material like little ice cream cones.

I hesitated for just a moment and said,

"Please tell me there's something I can help you with."

She gestured toward the store,

"Are you closed?" her voice was musical.

"The stores closed to everyone - except you! Would you like to come in?" I was entranced.

Her smile became even more radiant. "You bet I would," she replied.

I stepped aside as she wheeled her bike in and leaned it against the wall. I locked the door behind us.

"I've passed by the store a couple of times," she said, but I never saw you in here before. Is this your place?"

"No - I'm just minding the store this weekend for my friends," I replied, "Have you stopped in here before?"

"No," she responded, "why would I - you weren't here!"

She brushed past me, did a slow pirouette and emitted a low whistle as she admired all of John and Sharon's discoveries.

She smelled of sunlight and perfume.

"You haven't told me your name - mine's Laura Ann," she said in a voice that was soft and melodic.

"Jordan - my name's Jordan." It came out as a stammer.

With mock gravity she shook my hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Jordan. Why don't you show me what's in the display case up front."

We walked to the counter and I went behind. As she leaned forward her tank top opened giving me an unobstructed view. She looked at me, followed my eyes -- and practically beamed when she saw where they'd focused.

I swallowed hard

"Do you like anything you see?" My voice was quivering.

"I could ask you the same question," she answered.

And then she laughed.

I'm sure I blushed.

I tried to cover my embarrassment but she just continued staring at me with that deliciously naughty smile.

"Show me the rest of the store - Jordy." Her voice was angelic.

"There's some new stuff in the back that I haven't figured out where to put. Would you like to be the first to see?" I inquired as I returned her smile.

"That would be really cool. Let's go!" she said enthusiastically.

She reached over the countertop and pulled me around until we were standing together.

I took Laura's hand and led her to the "office/storeroom" behind the curtains at the rear of the shop. As we walked toward the back I felt her move closer, slip her hand from mine and put her arm around my waist. She was incredibly soft and the warmth of her touch was intoxicating.

When I put my arm around her she practically purred.

Part 13: Lust, Laura and Love

As we sat she told me that she lived off Sixth Avenue not far from 8th Street in a hidden cul-de-sac. I asked her if she'd like to smoke a joint and rolled up a fat one. It only took a couple of tokes before we caught a serious buzz.

No words were needed. I leaned forward and took Laura's beautiful face in my hands. I kissed her lightly on her full lips. It was perfection. She stood up pressing herself into me and kissed me open mouthed probing with her demanding tongue. Laura ground her hips into mine as I ran my hands underneath her tank top and felt her supple breasts yield to my touch.

"Don't move!" I whispered gently, reached around and dimmed the lights.

I grabbed a handful of native Guatemalan blankets from a nearby shelf and threw them on the office floor. Laura kicked off her sneakers, took off her tank top and slid noiselessly out of her cutoffs. I unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it where I stood. I pulled off my boots, unbuckled my belt, undid my jeans and stepped clear of them as they hit the floor. Laura's eyes glistened in the semi-darkness as I pulled off my shorts releasing my swelling cock from its imprisonment. She melted into my arms.

We stood there locked in each other's embrace. I moved my hands down her back and cupped them beneath her curvaceous bottom. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my back. Gently I lowered us down upon the blankets covering her nakedness with my own. I kissed her sweet lips then buried my face in the nape of her neck. My kisses trailed from there to the perfumed valley between the pointy hills of her bosom. Gently, but firmly, my hands on either side I pushed them together and licked them alternating left and right. I took their tips into my mouth and sucked them until they were hard with desire. Laura groaned with her approval. The moans grew in intensity as I ran my tongue down the curve of her belly into her navel and increased again as I continued toward the soft naturally blond curls that covered her mound. Using my tongue to part her nether lips I pushed into her wetness and probed deeply. I was rewarded by her copiously spending which I swallowed greedily. She reached down pulling my head from the delta of delight and brought my face to hers. She licked every drop of her juices from my lips.

My rod was like a moisture seeking missile as it found and penetrated its target. She pounded her pelvis into mine matching me stroke for stroke. I was amazed yet captivated by her gentle ferocity. She was at once yielding yet demanding - amazingly soft yet incredibly strong. Laura pushed me up and rolled me onto the blankets. She straddled me. Using her fingers as a guide she maneuvered the head of my prick into her waiting hole. As I slipped my full length deep inside I felt our matted hairs intermingle. She began circling my shaft with her slick velvety cunt - sometimes using fast and hard strokes then slow and deliberate ones. I could feel the cool air briefly as my cock would emerge only to be mercifully plunged back into her wet warmth. Laura had her hands on my chest, her fingers running through all that thick dark-reddish hair. She grabbed fistfuls of my fur, pulling and tugging, eventually using it like the reins on a galloping stallion.

I screamed, "Ride me baby - ride me!"

Laura must have felt me swelling inside as I neared orgasm because her whole body began to shudder. She swooned forward burying her face in my sweat-soaked chest. Lifting her face to mine we locked lips as our breaths became synchronous - her out became my in - my out her in - lips fused together - sharing the air in our lungs.

We climaxed at the exact same instant. Each thrust of her hips seemed to create another level of pleasure. Time seemed irrelevant. In truth I'd orgasmed a thousand times before - but they were nothing like this! When our mutual orgasms subsided I felt the after shocks begin. The sweat was pouring off our bodies. We lay there vibrating - desperately trying to refill our oxygen depleted lungs. I wrapped my arms around her slender frame and held her. She grabbed tightly around my neck. Every few minutes I a ripple of energy pulse through her felt her pussy tighten around me and my body would respond each and every time it.

Slowly, Laura placed her hands on my shoulders, pushed herself up and pinned me to the sweat soaked blankets. We stared deeply into each others eyes. We smiled at one another, hearts overflowing with joy - and then we laughed.

"Call me when you get home, OK?" I said, as she pulled on her cut-offs ready to leave.

The longing was already apparent in my voice.

She gathered up her bicycle and moved toward the door. She rolled forward then stopped by my side wanting to prolong the moment. Leaning forward, she put her soft strong hands on the back of my head, pulling my face to hers. She kissed me softly on the lips.

"OK.", she whispered.

"You're really special - you know that?" she called back as she rode off toward Second Avenue.

"So are you! " I called back, "Don't forget to call me!"

She'd already disappeared around the corner.

I needed to finish the deposits for John and Sharon but all I could think about was Laura Ann.

My mind was already racing ahead. Would she call immediately when she got home? I rushed to complete what needed completion then raced back to my apartment bounding up the stairs two at a time. I closed the door, grabbed the phone and threw myself on the bed. I became desperate for the reassuring sound of her voice. Her scent was all over me. I cupped my hands over my nose and mouth just to breathe her in again. Closing my eyes I could feel her pressing against me. The phone rang. We stayed on for the next hour reassuring each other that we were not dreaming.

"I want to see you tomorrow - is it possible?" I asked her.

"Of course - silly," she laughed, "You're not the only one who wants some more!"

"I don't want to wait till tomorrow Laura," I heard myself saying, "I can come over now if you want or you can come back to spend the night here."

"No you greedy boy - I have my work to do and you've tired me out enough for one day" she said emphatically "Don't worry. I'll see you tomorrow. 'Nite lover!"

She blew kisses into the phone. I heard the click as she hung up.

How can you be elated and crushed at the same time? Dammed if I know - but I was certain of one thing. I was in love.

Part 14: Free love ain't free!

The colors of our memories shift and diffuse with the passage of time.

Sutter's Bakery on Avenue of the Americas was a New York landmark but it's no longer existent. I remember the golden hues of croissants still warm from the oven, the darker brown domes of authentic brioche, steaming cups of deep black French Roast coffee, the bright orange of the tart marmalade, and the pale luminescent white of double crème butter. They formed the colors and staples of our weekend mornings.

Laura Ann's apartment was so close that for us it might as well have been breakfast in bed.

Funny, I remember our beginning and ending so clearly. It's all the stuff in the middle that's become a blur. I can no longer remember how she took her coffee or if she drank coffee at all. Perhaps it's inevitable that the span of years will play tricks on your mind. Memories flow into each other like different colored pigments poured into the same vessel. I can run my tongue over my lips and describe exactly how her pussy juice had a sweet salty aftertaste yet I cannot tell you the color of her eyes. All the details in the middle feel vague and unclear as if the intervening decades have covered them with fine mesh gauze. But some things cannot be forgotten.

Summer ended and fall was rapidly dissolving into winter. Laura Ann spent the weekend at my place. We'd gotten in late and slept late.

I was doing a lot of black and white photography back then. The Nikon was loaded with available light ultra-fine grain and I started snapping pictures of her examining her portfolio. Suddenly Ling, my Siamese car, did something she never did with anyone else but me -- she jumped into Laura's lap. I took it as a sign. Here were my two favorite "felines" in the same place at the same time. How could I resist? I snapped away until I ran out of film.

I found one of the photos recently and marveled at how young we were back then. Ling's no longer "existent" either, just like Sutter's. The lens simply loved Ling and Laura. Or maybe I loved them both and it translated through the lens.

I put the camera down, reached for Laura and touched her cheek.

"Come back to bed," I implored.

She stood and stretched, sinewy like a cat, but never met my eyes.

I followed her into the bedroom.

There's an old saying - "Hindsight is always 20/20." It seems that it's only with the clarity of years of introspection that I see all the telltale signs - if only I could have recognized them then. The subtle changes now loom as large as boulders. They scream at me across the decades saying. "How could you have been so blind?" Well, love is blind so that's the excuse I have chosen for my inexperienced younger self.

Laura said nothing and shook me off when I took her hand. She even took off her own clothes. Her movements were mechanical. She seemed -- remote -- removed - like somebody else was doing it not her. I bulldogged her to the mattress. Startled, she laughed. It was the first time that morning she laughed.

Quickly, I buried my face between her legs before she could resist.

"No Jordy - I haven't showered yet!" she protested.

She grabbed my hair to pull me away but my talented tongue was already performing its "magic". Sweetly she surrendered. I placed my hands on her soft inner thighs and opened her wide. I ran my fingers into her sopping wet valley so that I might pleasure her as she pleasured me so often.

"Damn you," I heard before she started moaning.

"Damn you-u-u-u-ure good - yes - that's it baby. There - oh yeah - eat my pussy Jordy - eat my. . ."

Her voice trailed off into something incoherent. I must have hit the right spot. Her fingers interlocked across the back of my head as she pulled down hard. She ground her pussy into my mouth, the flavors changing. Her liquor was hot, sweet and salty all at the same time. She spent copiously. I wiped my face with the sheets and saw the dark wet splotch beneath her. I did the reverse crawl trailing my tongue up the soft mound of her belly between those perfect tits up her neck until I found her lips. I felt the sharp intake of her breath as I plunged into her. I could feel the walls of her pussy contracting as she thrust her hips up from the mattress slamming herself into me. It was what she needed as she worked toward another climax.

"Oh God I'm cumming - Jordy I'm cumming!" her voice muffled, her face buried in the nape of my neck.

I felt her teeth sink into my shoulder. It was all I needed. I came so hard I almost blacked out.

"Laura - baby - I need to talk to you." My voice was tentative.

By then I was sitting across from her in the canvas chair.

"I've been thinking about this for weeks now. I want - exclusivity. I don't want to be with anybody else. I don't want you with anybody else. I want a monogamous relationship. I've given this a lot of thought. I want us to live together or - whatever you want. I'll give up this place. Or you can give your place up - or we can find another place. Place doesn't matter. What matters is that we've got something special and I want to build on that. What I'm trying to tell you is - I'm in love with you. I'm crazy about you! You're the first thought in my mind every morning. You're my last thought at night before I fall asleep. The idea of being with anybody else or you being with anybody else makes me sick. Honey, am I saying this right?" My words just gushed out.

I don't know what I expected but it wasn't what I got.

Her response was - nothing.

Laura sat on the bed with her back against the wall just studying me - as if trying to figure out who the fuck I was.

"What do you want me to say Jordan?" she said finally.

Her tone was flat - practically lifeless.

"I - I don't want you to say anything right now," I stammered, "I just need you to let what I've said sink in - that's all."

The silence was deafening.

"Look Laura, I know I dumped a whole bunch of stuff in your lap just now but it's not - it's not like you didn't know."

She shook her head in agreement.

I continued talking through her silence.

"I'm desperate for a shower" I said "We can talk about it when I get out if you'd like. Please, come in the shower with me?"

She shook her head no.

The heated water hit me square in the face.

My thoughts were racing. "Fuckin' genius - that didn't go very well - did it?" On autopilot I lathered my hair for the second time. "I just overwhelmed her that's all," my thoughts continued, "Too much in one day. I really should have waited - kept my mouth shut." It was too late now but somehow I knew I could deal with it. I shut off the water. The tiny bathroom was like a sauna. Thick steam billowed from ceiling to floor. I opened the door and was still toweling off when I saw her standing there waiting. She was fully dressed - even had her hat on with her backpack slung over one shoulder.

"What's up? Where are you going?"

She had made her decision. The execution was done so matter-of-fact.

"Look Jordan - I'm not going to sugarcoat this," she stated plainly, "you're a really nice guy - and a great lover - but I've got a game plan and you're just not part of it."

Her voice was flat and unemotional. She gestured at my Spartan quarters,

"You don't think I'm going to live like this do you? I have options. And I'm going to use them to get what I want. The very fact that you're in love with me makes you a danger to me so I'm leaving right now. Don't call me anymore - ever. Lose my number. And for God's sake don't show up at my apartment! Take care of yourself. Have a nice life!"

She stepped around me and was out the door before I could open my mouth.

Shivering - but not from the cold -- I felt a puddle of shower water and tears grow at my feet. It didn't matter. I was beyond caring.

The stereo was still on and in the background, I heard Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones singing that same song. This time the lyrics burned into me like salt poured into an open wound.

12