Sleep with Me! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't question why she needs to be so free.
She'll tell you it's the only way to be.
She just can't be chained,
To a life where nothing's gained,
And nothing's lost.
At such a cost.

Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday,
Who could hang a name on you?
When you change with every new day,
Still I'm gonna miss you..."

Perhaps there was no time to lose, as the song said. Can you catch your dreams before they slip away? And, as the lyrics offer, if you lose your dreams will you lose your mind? Life is so - unkind.

Free love ain't free . . . and Karma's a bitch!

* * * * *

Post Script:

Remember the first time you saw a prism being demonstrated? How suddenly you had physical proof that light was made up of every color in the rainbow and how that piece of knowledge changed your perceptions forever?

Time is a prism for the human soul. We only evolve as human beings by studying the spectrum of experiences that make up our lives. Through reflection we develop an understanding of where we've been and consider where we may be going. Recombining all the colors of our life gives us the bright light we need to dispel the darkness and forge ahead. We cannot know the joys true love can bring unless we have tried and failed. Alas, we learn more from our failures then we do from our successes.

Don't be afraid to fall. Just make sure you fall forward.

*****

If you enjoyed this story please take a moment to vote, comment or both!

12