Sleeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,952 Followers

Cassandra turns, and leans out over the desk, presenting her delectable rear to him now, waiting for him to take control.

There's a moment where Vincent pauses, finding himself again astonished at just how sexy Cassandra can be, this brunette from his own department. In just a few short moments she has revealed to him just how staid and pathetic his love life has been.

He's never had a girl offer herself like this before. He's never fucked someone from behind. Even at his age.

With one hand on her hip, he eases forward and grips his shaft, then strokes his sensitive tip around her pussy again, seeking out her wetness and the perfect angle to glide inside her.

He pushes forward, the tip of his cock nudging aside her pussy lips to gain entry. Cassandra closes her eyes as he fills her, and presses herself flat against the desk, her hands clutching at the edges of the wood to support herself, as he buries his impressive hardness up to the hilt.

A hand on each of her hips, Vincent withdraws, until only the very tip is still inside her - then he squeezes his hips and surges forward again, forcefully enough to cause her to exhale quite suddenly in response.

"Oh Vincent," she moans, "you have the most wonderful cock."

He smiles, then pulls out once again, upping the force a notch to pound into her tight pussy.

He's never done it this way before, but it feels natural, feels right. It makes him feel strong, in touch with his masculine side in the most primordial way. He's suddenly the king of beasts, subjugating the most beautiful female in his pride.

"Oh my God, oh my God, Oh, Vincent..."

She's gasping for breath, doing her best to cling on to the desk as he pumps his rock-hard organ inside her.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" she implores him, and it's not long before her beautiful soprano voice is ringing out in blissful melody as he rides her over the top, the energy feeling like a stampede of horses swooping over a mountain pass, and he manages to just about stay in control to time his own peak as she soars over hers, before he's releasing his hot seed deep inside her.

*

When he slows to a halt, breathless, his entire being pulsating with the ultimate high, he opens his eyes to find her gazing back at him in pure wonderment, her mouth open, eyes wide in unconcealed astonishment, the corners of her lips squeezing upwards in a smile.

"Where have you been all my life?" she says, turning to him now as he pulls up his pants to refasten his belt.

She leans into him, and kisses him, but he breaks away, saying: "What does this all mean, Cassandra?"

Cassandra, earnest, says, "It means I want to be with you, Vincent. That's all."

He breathes in her scent, feeling his heart strings tugging, even as the warm energy from their lovemaking continues to flow around his body.

"Is this all just to buy my silence?" he asks, his pulse quickening.

It's been so very long since he's been with a woman. He'd forgotten that in relationships, no matter how short, the wonderful highs were generally balanced out by devastating, exhausting lows. His years of casual celibacy might not have given him the pleasures he might have found with a partner or series of partners, but they have spared him the painful side.

Now, after the unbelievable high from being with Cassandra, he's facing the prospect of unfathomable pain that this brief taste will be his only taste, even though she has him addicted.

"It's to buy your affection, Vincent," she says, now ducking behind the desk to retrieve her clothes. "Is that so bad?"

"My affection?"

Cassandra smiles, and steps into a pair of little black lace panties, draws them up her slender thighs.

She says. "I want you, Vincent. I want to be with you, I want to share my body, my thoughts, my secrets. I've had a crush on you for two years - ever since I first saw you stand up in a meeting and say the Corporation needed to change how it operates."

Vincent breathes in, and she's waiting for his response. Her nipples are hard, perhaps only from the cool air, but it sends another tingle through his loins.

He's not going to give her an easy way out just yet, though.

"As for tonight, well, yes. I did realize you were on to me," she takes a deep breath. "I was worried you were going to tip Stanton off."

Vincent gives a slight nod of disappointment, thinking it's confirmation she's just using him. But he allows her to go on.

She says, insisting, "I didn't come here to force you to keep quiet, Vincent. I came here because it was my last chance to win you over, to get you for myself. Leaving it any longer and it would have been too late. You would have been hunting a mole, and I'd only ever be a target for you."

Vincent stands like a statue. Her eyes flicker over his face, trying to read him. Trying to work out whether her final appeal has worked.

After a long moment-and-a-half, he says: "Two years, huh?" And he smiles. "You ever thought to just ask me out for a drink after work?"

Cassandra throws a shoe at him.

As she finishes dressing, she scorns him for the times she did ask him out for a drink after work, and each time he had assumed it was a work thing, and invited everybody else in the department along too.

He says, "So, you want to grab that long-awaited drink now? We could talk about all this - properly."

"That would be lovely," she says, offering him that heart-meltingly beautiful smile that he knows, ultimately, could get him to do absolutely anything in this world for her.

She traces her finger over his lips, but he can't quite tell what she's thinking.

He says: "You are... recruiting me, aren't you? I mean, I really want to pursue this whole crush thing of yours, but..."

The dazzling brunette kisses his lips, and says: "Not recruiting, Vincent, seducing. There is a difference. I just want to date you, you don't have to do anything at work you wouldn't have otherwise..."

"Apart from quietly fail to find a mole in the company."

"I promise to make it worth your while," she kisses him again. "You can tie me up and interrogate me if you like, probe me for answers."

He says, "You haven't even told me what all this is about - who you're working for."

She nods, says: "I'm working for the good guys, Vincent, you don't need to worry about that. The guys that want clean air for people to breathe, unpolluted water for people to drink."

Vincent feels something akin to relief wash over him. What had he been fearing, that she was a Russian spy like that other pretty brunette, Anna Chapman? An environmentalist - that wasn't so bad. Much better than a simply case of corporate espionage, too, in his eyes. She was doing it for a reason other than money, after all.

She looks at him, and he can see her eyes skirting about, trying to read him again.

He says: "Tell me you're not going to start climbing up the company's smoke stacks or chaining yourself to a power plant front gate, making me look like an idiot for not finding our mole?"

"We're not doing that kind of thing so much these days. It's all about embedded activism these days."

"Embedded activism?"

"We fund bright, motivated young supporters through college, get them the best possible corporate qualifications, and help them avoid any possible links with environmentalists," she explained. "Then we feed them into key corporations."

"Changing things from inside."

She nods, but says: "We can talk later, where it's safer. We shouldn't leave together right now. Do you might staying a little while?"

"I was planning on it," he says, a veritable cocktail of emotions running through him now, teetering on the edge between the sheer thrill of a new relationship with this stunning brunette, and the fear that he was entering a new and dangerous world, undermining the corporation that had been his home for so long.

"Come out of the building in half an hour. I'll be waiting in the Starbucks down by the Metro station."

"Do you mind that I'll be driving?" he jokes.

She offers him a mock-stern look, saying: "I think we'll have to talk about that SUV of yours, Mister."

"You can give me some transport advice over dinner," he says.

"Sure," Cassandra kisses his lips again, and then she withdraws, heading over to the door. "But if you're going to use me as a consultant, you'll have to compensate me."

"Compensate you?"

"I'm sure we can agree terms once you've got me home and in your bed."

Vincent feels a tingle between his thighs, things stirring even this soon after orgasm. Wow. This gorgeous girl wants him to take her home to his bed. His head spun, dizzy with thoughts of devouring this exquisite creature. Parting her thighs and burying his face in her sweet, wet pussy.

Then she says, seriously now: "We shouldn't be seen too much together, Vincent. Not at work."

"Of course. No more than normal, at any rate."

"Then I'll say à bientôt, Vincent," she says, a sparkle in her eye, and then she's gone.

For half an hour, Vincent sits alone at his desk, just like any other night in the office. He breathes deeply, trying to keep calm. Even tries to get a little work done, as he might normally have done of an evening.

The stainless steel clock on the wall ticks steadily, monotonously, calmly, counting out the seconds until he can begin his new life.

12