Sleeping

Story Info
I wake you the right way.
921 words
3.6
16.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she was sleeping, I should have cared. But I didn't. I'm not sure she cared either.

I was out a bit later than I probably should have been. But I was golfing with the boys and then we had some beer's to celebrate.

When I got into our room, I noticed that she had kicked the covers off and was sleeping on her side. In the dim light, I could see how her folded legs pushed her ass out - and pulled her thin panties tight around her lips. Her boobs were hidden under her arms and tank-top, but I wasn't concerned about that/those right now...

I ran my hand along the back of her lower leg, lightly, but not lightly enough to tickle. Tickling was for another time. As I did this, she straightened her lower leg and kept the top on bent. Opening herself up to me, just a little. I cupped her sex with my hand, running my thumb over her opening with just enough pressure to make her body respond. I heard an intake of breath and a sigh as my thumb felt more heat and a bit of wetness. I kept rubbing and teasing with that hand as my other hand reached for the button on my shorts - I unfastened them and and shook them off. My shirt followed, with only a quick break in the rhythm of teasing her.

After I was naked, I leaned in over the edge of the bed and lightly kissed the back of her upper thigh, using my tongue to add some moisture. My other hand was still teasing, although my thumb was rubbing a getting-wetter and bigger spot on her panties. I thought to myself that those would have to go soon!

I kissed and sucked my way up her thigh, across her still covered ass and down the other leg. But not too far down that leg. I didn't want to get too far from my goal!

I nuzzled along her crack, where her panties met her skin, licking and kissing and suckling my way. She straightened her top leg and ended up on her stomach with legs spread slightly. I reached up and pulled her panties off and threw them to the side. Both hands up her legs to her ass where I squeezed and kneaded her perfect ass. My mouth followed, but on a somewhat more centered path. As my tongue hit her lips, she sucked in her breath and rotated her hips up to meet me. A moan of 'yesssss' escaped her lips above as my mouth covered her pussy. I licked up her slit, from her clit to her entrance, pushed my tongue in and slowly licked/fucked her with it. I pulled back and down to pay attention to her clit and my finger slid into her. I added another and concentrated on keeping her clit occupied with my tongue. Her legs opened up even more to give me as much room as she could. She muttered "keep going..." into the pillow, but I heard and thought it was a great idea.

As my fingers rubbed her G spot, my tongue continued moving, flicking her hard clit, then sucking on it with the lips around it - then back to licking it. I knew that all I had to do was to keep going and she would be cumming in hands and face soon - but I wanted her to come from my dick and I wanted to feel it.

I pulled my face back and kneeled behind her, wetting the end of my dick as I did. I slowly slid into her warm, wet pussy in one long soft but insistent push. Her legs came together as mine went around the outside and I lowered my hips to her ass. Holding my chest up with my arms, I could feel the whole length of my dick inside her pussy, her perfect ass against my groin as I flexed my stomach and hips to drive even deeper into her. I got the 'ughwweehhahhh' sigh of bliss and satisfaction I was looking for. I said "sorry I'm late, was out with the boys" as I slowly pulled back out - her ass raised up, chasing my dick, my heat, my filling of her. She said "shut up and fuck me..." as I drilled down deep into her pussy, pushing her ass into the mattress, pressing against her G spot, her clit being rubbed together by her pussy lips and then the mattress. Her back flexed up with her ass as she pushed against me...

We kept our rhythm going, my balls slapping against her legs until they started to draw up against me and I felt the welcome rush feeling starting up. That's when she froze and pushed her face into the pillow with a "yesyesyesyesyesyes" chant that I took as a good thing!

As her body tighened in orgasm, the spasm in her pussy clenched around me so much tighter - I knew that I could keep her orgasm going and join her with just a couple of hard pushes. I did just that as she screamed again into the pillow as I locked up and shot loads of cum. I could feel her pussy flexing around me, milking my dick.

I relaxed onto her back - noticing for the first time that I hadn't even taken her tank top off. I mutterend softly into her ear "are you awake still?