Sleeping and Waking Ch. 02

Story Info
Her dreams and awakenings reach a shuddering climax.
1.8k words
4.12
9.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers

She slept immediately and once more the dream flooded back into her receptive, sleeping mind.

*****************************************

The next day the knights had rode off before sunrise and had been gone all day. When they had returned there was no sign from the red knight that anything had changed for him - he was good humoured and boisterous of course, but paid her no more attention than the others, so it was with some disappointment that she went to her bed alone and feeling neglected.

When the laughter and bragging about the day's action had subsided and she had imagined each knight going to his bedroom alone she was about to surrender to sleep when once again she had heard footsteps.

The cover had been pulled back gently this time and there was no urgency as a cool muscular body slid alongside hers.

She had peered in the dim glow of a flickering candle and her ears had strained to recognise the sounds of her companion from the previous night but when he eventually spoke she gasped. He had said simply "I am Blue".

His approach had been strong but gentle and his hands had moved slowly to give her pleasure. When his body was between her legs he had softly kissed her neck, her shoulders, breasts and belly. He had moved his body down and let his tongue trail towards her sex.

His lips had formed a seal with her cunt lips and his face had moved between her thighs. His tongue had wriggled and probed between the swollen lips of her sex and he had learned where she enjoyed his touch and where it drove her wild as his tongue slipped, smooth, warm and wet over her skin.

The Blue Knight had not been content with a fast and furious fuck .. with allowing their passion to drive them ever forward. He paused sometimes and let her ardour subside before bringing her to a crest once more. Even when she had clenched her whole body in response to his caring touches, kisses and caresses, he had not pushed in hard to take his pleasure. He had given her climax after climax until the exhaustion almost overcame the desire she had for more of him - but then he had slipped his cock deep into her waiting cunt and slowly, tenderly made love to her.

She had felt him grow stiff and swell within her as her final orgasm wrung the last drop of strength from her .. and she collapsed to sleep with his cock still within her.

On her dreams the time flowed .... and once again she felt her body stirring.

On the third night jane had not been ready for sleep when she went to bed. Her mind was full of memories of the previous two nights and the things that had been done to her. The amazing feelings that the visitors to her bed had stirred in her : the first night full of animal passion and raw energy ; the second slowly reaching every nerve ending in her body as she was skilfully brought to one climax after another reaching places in her head that she had never been before.

But on this third night there had been no footsteps, no knight coming to use her. She had lain awake for what seemed like hours until sleep claimed her.

She had slept well though and soundly until the first rays of dawn found their way past the heavy curtains to light up the wall and she heard the sound of the birds outside. Then she had heard the footsteps.

She had sat up with a start and looked to the door but before her eyes could focus her nightgown had been pulled from her, her head had been captured by a pair of firm hands and her mouth had been covered with another's lips. A tongue had snaked between her lips and seemed to dance with her tongue, filling her with sensations of warm, slippery movement. The hands had gripped her hair and fingers had stroked through it. Those hands had moved down her arms, gripping her and turning her, laying her down and pinning her to the bed. Then the mouth that had kissed deeply at hers moved swiftly down and she felt lips and teeth around her left nipple. She could only lay and gasp as her body was manipulated by her visitor but she recognised one thing immediately - that this was neither blue or red. Suddenly she had felt a head beside hers again and he had whispered "I am Green" before moving again to her body.

The sensations she had felt that morning were once again like no others she had experienced : She was held but there was no brute force involved ; His supple body moved on her and his limbs surrounded her with constant new sensations ; She was probed deep and thoroughly but did not even think of resisting.

His lips and tongue had been fast and light, leaving each part of her as soon as the nerves responded to his skills as a lover. She had felt and heard herself become a sensual woman in his arms. It had felt like that she was opening up every part of herself to his light and warmth and accepting everything that he did to her as the most wonderful things that a woman could experience.

This time there had not been a flood of orgasms though she had felt a flood at her loins. The juices from her sex had flowed as never before covering first his lips and face, then his fingers and hands and then his stiff and springy cock with a slippery coating of her own nectar. The feelings in her body had ebbed and flowed in moments but had also continued to grow in her, filling her mind as he filled her body.

Her body had been filled before of course, but this morning she felt that something new in her had been awakened - a deep and powerful urge to take this new man into her body and hold him there as his movements never ceased but built, minute by minute, until she had a certainty that he was about to explode in her. It was then that she had looked up at him and seen his face in the light, seen a mixture of tenderness and animal lust in his eyes and felt him swell again inside her.

She had held his face in her hands and watched as she felt his cock surge once more in her cunt and she had been overcome with a sense of helplessness as she felt her own orgasm start.

She had heard a deep and satisfied moan and realised that it was her own voice lost in sensual abandon .. and she had squeezed and rocked her body as she felt spurt after spurt of his warm cum shoot from that cock that filled her and flood into every part of her sex.

He had stayed in her until their breathing was steady again and her face was relaxed and then he had left her laying sleeping lightly, her exhausted, satisfied body sprawled out on her bed in the morning sun.

*****************************************

When she awoke she could hear the sounds of more people in the room. The sounds of sex. On both sides she could hear voices, sighs, moans and deep shaking groans. She listened unseeing to them all. She wondered if he was fucking someone, if the woman who had kissed her was being fucked or sucked. She realised that she wanted to be a part of it .. to be used.

She turned her head to the side that seemed louder and heard a woman urging her lover .. "fuck me .. fuck me .. I want you to fuck me" and the man grunted and she imagined him ramming harder into the waiting wet cunt. She turned her head the other way to hear what was happening there but was taken by surprise by a rough hand that covered her mouth.

"Do you want to see jane?" It was him!

"yes .. yes, please" she answered without shame "I want to see. I want to see it all"

It took only seconds for him to undo the blindfold and a few seconds more for her eyes to adjust to the light. It was not bright in the room but in the warm light of candles she saw three .. no four .. couples in various positions in her bedroom. She watched in amazement as the woman she had previously thought of as pretty but normal went from one orgasm to another as the man between her thighs burrowed his face deeper and spread her legs wider.

Then she looked past them and saw the dog in the corner of the room .. it looked familiar but was wearing a dog-coat with quarters of red, blue, green and black. It ran towards her with its tail wagging.

Fascinated but shocked she turned her head again. On the floor at the other side of the bed two large and very fit men were sandwiching a woman who worked with her. She realised in amazement that he men were the doubles of those from an email hat had been passed round. Men whose bodies had stirred feelings in her as she flicked them on and off her screen.

Finally she looked back up at him .. and realised that he was on the bed .. kneeling between her legs ... his fingers parting her puffed lips wide and dipping into her soaking cunt.

He layed down over her and she felt his cock twitching - pushing at her. With a long moan she pushed back at him and felt him slide deep inside. He fucked her .. he let his cock slide out of her and paused as her lips clung to him before pushing back and filling her again.

She laid back and accepted him. felt herself totally used for his pleasure and knew that it was the most exciting and erotic fuck she had ever had. The sights and sounds of everything happening around her all adding to her abandon and taking her higher into her own personal pleasure zone.

She was about to come the most incredible explosive cum of her life when she realised that the men in her bedroom were the red, green and blue knights and maids of her dreams; that the dog in the corner was her own pet dog that so often buried his head in her lap to sleep; and that the man with his stiff hard cock buried so deep in her straining body was him .. the Black Knight.

She groaned .. long and loud .. sobbing .. gripping him tightly as he pumped deep into her belly and flooded her with his hot cum.

He said just one word as his cock still throbbed in her tight, wet cunt.

"jane!"

CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers