Sleeping at my Master's feet

Story Info
A night at His feet.
725 words
3.8
16.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Him sleep peacefully next to me with more than a pang of jealousy. "This Man could sleep through anything" I thought, preparing for another onslaught. As my asthma made it feel like I was being chocked from the inside, not as pleasurable as you might imagine... I belted out several deep, hearty yet wheezy coughs, trying my best to stifle the noise with a pillow so as not to wake Him.

God did I have a sexy Master. We had a good sex life from the beginning, but the more and more I introduced Him to all the kinkiness that turned me on, and the more and more that He incorporated it, mmmmhhmmm. I gazed appreciativly at Him, laying with his torso exposed, following the defined muscles up His arms to the headrest He gripped lightly, His other hand resting lightly, enticingly, on His package.

I turned away as another series of coughs erupted from my throat, and noticed Him move in His sleep as I reached for my inhaler. There was no use in waking Him, at least one of us should get a good night's sleep.

I checked to make sure He was still asleep, and loosened my collar, holding the tags in one hand so they wouldn't clink together. I grabbed one of the few pillows that wasn't supporting my Master's head, and threw it down at the bottom of the bed. I laid down, confident that my coughing now wouldn't disturb my deep sleeping Studd.

As I laid there and my coughing died down, I gazed up at my Master. What a sexy view, looking up at Him like that. I skirted my pillow over closer along the bottom of the bed. The view only got hotter. Much to the dog's displeasure, I inched my way over until I was laying across the bottom of the bed, staring up at my Master between His toes.

Nearing two in the morning, and in such a comfortable spot, I nuzzled up against His baby-soft soles, and I'm certain with a grin on my face, fell fast asleep.

Loud barking broke through the peaceful layer of my sleep, barking that wasn't coming from my throat. Luckily, whatever the dog decided to bark about didn't hold his interest for long, as it soon stopped. I opened my eyes to the arches of my Master's right foot looming over my face. I am such a lucky little girl, I thought, moving close as I could. In return, He flexed his toes against my face, as he outstretched his leg for his other foot to greet me. My face fit perfectly into his arches, and again I drifted into a peaceful slumber.

Between the dogs, my coughing, and my Master's movements against my face in his sleep, I often awoke, to be greeted with such a glorious sight each time. At one point, when it was my coughing that woke me, I worried I'd given myself away. The way He pushed his feet against my face, flexed His arches, and lightly kicked at me, making Himself comfortable, I only inched closer to Him. When He lifted his feet and placed one on my breast and one on my neck, I was certain He was awake and playing with me.

With the added weight of his left foot on my neck, my coughing only worsened. As I hacked, I waited for Him to lit His foot so that I could get a few breaths in. Much to my pleasure, He didn't. I breathed slowly and deeply to get my coughing...and maybe a few other things under control. We had well worn each other out before we'd passed out, but I was beginning to feel the moistness returning between my legs. I opened my eyes to His feet resting comfortably on me and the moistness began to pool. I rocked back and forth to relieve my urges, and slowly reached a hand down to my cunt to satisfy myself. I peaked up at my Master. If He was toying with me, then it would have been to see me do this for sure, and the fact that His head was turned the opposite way while I lightly rocked the bed pleasuring myself underneath Him assured me He was asleep. I soon rubbed myself to sleep as well.