Sleeping Bags Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers

He warned them of his imminent orgasm, but the force of it caught both women by surprise. Following a prolonged groan by Richard and furious pumping of his cock by Karen's hand, a steady white stream of cum flew upwards and onto Karen's forehead. It streaked down her nose and onto her cheek as she and Carol watched a second and third stream pour from the cock.

Carol attempted to lick her husband, but only managed to get her hair and face covered in more of Richard's cum. He came a half dozen times, resulting in a pool of cum on the top of Karen's hand, surrounding his cock. She used it as lubricant to force a couple more spurts out of her father.

By the time he was done, both women had drops of cum on their breasts and considerably more on their faces. Richard was too exhausted to enjoy the sight. He had cum hard on the bike ride with Karen, but nothing like this.

The women were laughing at each other and trying to decide who had more on her as Richard's cock became limp.

"I'll get a towel," Carol volunteered, starting to get off the bed.

"No, wait," Karen said. "I might have a better idea. Don't you think we both need showers?"

"Well, yes. But..." Carol said.

"But wouldn't it be fun to shower together?"

Carol looked at her daughter. She wasn't prepared for this. Once she determined Karen was serious, Carol gave it some thought.

"Well, I guess I could use one," Carol said.

"And I guess I could use one," Karen said, swiping cum from one of her breasts.

"Who wants to go first?" Carol asked.

"Oh, mother." Karen whined like an eight year old and took her mother's hand. "Come on."

The two women walked into the master bathroom, within easy sight of Richard, who watched their matching pair of asses the whole time. This he had to see, rolling out of the bed.

Karen opened the glass door to the shower and turned on the water, testing it a few seconds later with her arm. The shower had a glass wall opposite the showerhead, in addition to the glass door. This allowed Richard to lean against the sink and watch his wife step into the shower with his daughter, closing the door behind her.

Karen had already stepped under the water and let it run over her hair and down her body. She turned to face her mother and backed up a step. Karen held out both hands and pulled her mother under the water.

Carol held her head back and let the water flow over her, pulling her hair back with both hands. The women stood close enough that their bodies touched, the bottom of Karen's breasts lightly brushing against the top of her mother's. They looked at each other one time and hugged tightly.

Karen sensed she was going to have to lead. How far should she go? She knew she was horny beyond words after playing with her father's cock. But what about her mother?

Carol watched as her daughter ran her hands over Carol's neck and shoulders, down to her breasts. She closed her eyes at the wonderful feeling of her daughter's hands caressing her breasts and squeezing her nipples. She needed to cum, but didn't dare show it, unsure of what Karen had in mind.

The daughter looked for any lingering cum on her mother's body and wiped it away with her hands. Then she picked up a bar of soap and began cleaning the front of Carol's body.

When Karen's hand slid over one breast, then the other, Richard felt his cock twitch. He didn't believe he could get hard this quick, but as he watched Karen move lower on Carol's body he felt it happening.

Karen wrapped her hand with the soap around her mother's back and rested it on her ass. Slowly, she began gliding the soap up and down on each cheek, using her free hand to spread the soap. Their bodies were pushed together now, barely enough room for water to flow between then.

The younger woman clutched at her mother's ass and massaged the flesh, resulting in a moan of pleasure from Carol. Their breasts pressed together, flattening already erect nipples.

The lust was too much for Karen. She was going to do it. She was going to have sex of some kind with her mother in this shower...or she would die.

She brought the soap back to the front and opened enough room for her hand to slide onto her mother's pussy. Karen looked into her mother's eyes as she stopped her hand directly on top of Carol's clit.

"Oh, Karen. Please."

Karen moved the soap up and down one time, feeling her mother push her ass backwards, attempting to get away from the hand. Karen pressed harder and rubbed it two more times.

"Oh, oh, God," Carol sighed.

This time her entire body moved forward, closer to Karen. That was the answer Karen wanted. She ran the bar of soap over the entire length of her mother's pussy two times, then put it back in its tray.

Quickly, Karen placed her hand on Carol's clit. She found it easily and rubbed it. Water cleared away the soap within seconds and she started a rhythmic massaging of the entire area around the clit.

Carol clung onto her daughter tightly, feeling her legs losing power. She spread them apart, mainly to give Karen easier access to her pussy, but also to preserve her balance. Water poured over her, but she hardly noticed. Her entire mind and soul was wrapped up in the hand between her legs.

Richard put his hand around his hardening cock. Karen hastily looked at him and smiled before turning back to her mother. She had extended her middle finger along the length of Carol's pussy and found the opening to her cunt. When she inserted just the tip of her finger inside her mother, Karen felt Carol lift onto her toes. Carol didn't come back down until her daughter's entire finger was inside her cunt.

"Oh, baby. Yes."

Their heads were side by side, their bodies close. Karen had just enough room to move her hand up and down inside her mother, then back onto her clit. Carol stiffened with anticipation as Karen worked her throbbing clit. She truly did not know if she could cum standing in this shower. At least not without hurting herself.

Karen's next series of moves surprised everybody in the room, including Karen. She leaned down and sucked on her mother's breast while continuing to rub her clit. Karen couldn't tell which was harder-Carol's nipple or her clit. After spending thirty seconds licking and sucking the breast, Karen continued down her mother's body until replacing her finger on Carol's clit with her tongue.

Carol felt two hands on her ass pulling her onto her daughter's face. And she felt Karen's entire mouth surround her clit, which bobbed up and down as Karen's tongue played with it. The younger woman sucked it and licked it and put it between her lips until the clit was ready to explode.

Carol felt her legs about to give out and leaned back against the glass wall behind her. Karen gripped her mother's ass tighter and held her up, never losing touch with the clit. When she was certain her mother was stable again, she increased her tongue's pressure.

"Karen. Karen. You're going to make me cum. Karen."

The daughter never let up.

"God, honey. Yes. Yesss."

Karen felt the body above her tense up. Carol's hands gripped the back of Karen's head.

"Ahhh."

Carol's orgasm burst out of her insides. She felt the release from her nipples to her cunt. She cried out and heard her body slamming against the glass wall, but was nearly unconscious of her other surroundings. When one wave was done, Karen's mouth produced a second and third.

Carol thrust her body toward Karen's mouth. Without her daughter's hands on her ass, Carol would have slipped to the floor. As it was, her knees were bent and she was sliding down the wall, actually making it easier for Karen to eat her clit and pussy. She didn't know how many times she had cum, but she had to get away from her daughter or she would cry.

Another lick and another burst of energy from deep inside. Then the pain. Another lick, and then the pain.

"Karen, stop. Oh, please. Stop."

Karen stopped, water cascading over her body as she sank to her hands and knees. Her mother sat against the wall, eyes closed.

Karen looked over at her father. His raging hard on looked big even with his hand wrapped around it. She sat on the floor of the shower and turned to face him. When their eyes were fully locked together, she spread her legs open.

Richard walked to the shower door, opened it and stepped inside. There simply wasn't enough room in the shower to fuck on the floor. So Richard reached his hands down and pulled Karen up, leaning her against the wall.

She pushed out her hips and watched her father position his huge cock at the entrance to her cunt. Under the pouring water, it took him one effortless thrust to enter her.

Carol looked up with delight at the sight of her husband pounding his cock into their daughter. Had she not just experienced one of the best orgasms of her life, she would have been hornier than hell at what she was watching.

Karen felt ready to cum the instant her father's cock was deep inside her. And after she and her Mom treated him earlier, she felt little need to wait for him to be ready to cum again. She was going to let herself go without consideration for anyone else in the shower.

Richard held his daughter by the ass and plunged his cock up into her vagina. As tight as she was, he barely felt her because of her own juices flowing and the shower hammering them with water. But Karen certainly could feel the cock and it was driving her ever closer to a climax.

She touched her clit one time and felt her orgasm begin. She moved her hand up to her breast, squeezing the nipple. This was enough to put her over the edge and she cried out to her father.

Richard pumped his cock into her harder as the young woman came. She pushed her breast against her body and rubbed it with her palm, sending ecstatic waves from her nipple to her cunt. Karen pushed her hips toward her father and tried to consume even more of his cock.

They each grunted loudly as Karen continued to cum. Whenever it felt as if the orgasm was subsiding, Karen rubbed her clit and another wave came over her. Through it all, Richard maintained an erection big enough to let him position his body however he needed to keep up with Karen, who was sliding all over the shower wall.

Karen felt the cock hit every inch of her cunt, sustaining her orgasm for what seemed an eternity.

When it was over, she could only lean against the wall and hope her father held her up. Carol stood up and put her arm around her daughter. Karen, Richard and Carol stood together under the shower and kissed each other with new appreciation and love.

Their sexual adventures fell into a pattern of once or twice a week episodes. Richard and Carol still felt a special bond only a marriage could bring, but they maintained a new closeness with their daughter that would last forever. Karen's only concern would be bringing a potential mate into the family. It was something she would have to consider. Hopefully, he was a cyclist.

eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers
12