Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
Husband enjoys sexy, sleeping wife.
1.4k words
4.11
32.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband had just phoned from work to say that he would not be home until around 10pm. I told him I would try and wait up for him but if I was asleep, to please wake me

up. I told him I had wicked plans for him tonight no matter what time he got home. He laughed and said, “Thanks for giving me something to keep my mind off of my work!!”

“My pleasure!” I purred.

Knowing that I had some time to spare I decided to pamper myself in preparation for our steamy night ahead. I ran myself a hot bath with some musk scented oil and lit some candles. I turned on some soft music and slipped into the tub. The warm water felt wonderful on my skin and the bubbles tickled in all of the right places.

I lay there for a few minutes, just relaxing and then I began to lightly wash myself with a soft sea sponge. I poured some scented body wash on it and went to work. I ran it softly down my arms and down each hand. Then, I went across my neck and shoulders and down my upper chest. By now I was getting aroused and began to move the sponge lightly over my breasts, first the left, then the right, barely touching them. The feeling was exquisite. My nipples were hard and aching to be touched. I put down the sponge and gave them the attention they so desperately needed.

I massaged them with my hands and squeezed my nipples hard between my fingers. I kept this up until I was so hot I had to cum. I took the sponge and ran it down my stomach, then down my thighs and back up again. Slowly, I began to rub the sponge between my legs while my other hand pulled and twisted my nipples. I started soft at first and as my desire to cum grew my rubbing got more intense, almost frantic. The closer I got to my orgasm, the more my hips bucked up to meet the sponge. Harder and harder I rubbed the sponge against my pussy, splashing water out of the bathtub. And then it hit me, my body tensed and an intense glowing enveloped me from head to toe. I melted back into the bathwater, which had grown almost cold by now. I gathered my strength and let the water out as I gingerly stepped onto the soft floor mat.

I quickly dried myself off and applied lotion all over. I took my husband’s favorite perfume and dabbed it in all of his favorite spots. I strolled into the bedroom and put on his favorite teddy. It was black and made of Chantilly lace, (whatever that is). It had thin silk straps and a low cut bodice that reached down to just above my nipples. It had three little snaps in the crotch and it fit tightly against my body.

I went around the room and lit some candles to set the mood. I wanted everything to be perfect. I opened the wine that had been chilling by the bed and poured myself a glass. The cool, fruity liquid felt wonderful as I drank it slowly. I decided to play a little trick on my husband. It was almost ten o’clock and he would be home any minute. I didn’t have much time. I put my now empty glass on the nightstand and lay down on my back on our still made bed. I wanted to see what he would do when he came home and found me, supposedly asleep, on the bed in his favorite teddy. I couldn’t wait.

Finally, after about 15 minutes, I heard his key in the door. Just the sound gave me the shivers. I heard him putting his things away and quietly enter the bedroom. He must have stood there just looking around for a minute because it was totally silent. He then came over to the bed and gently sat down next to me. He brushed the hair from my face and ran his finger along my bottom lip. I almost lost it. He softly called my name and when I didn’t respond he slowly got up. I could hear him undressing and anxiously wondered what he would do next.

He lay down on the bed next to me and ran his fingers lightly up and down my arm. I could feel my nipples harden against the tight lace of my teddy. He must have noticed too because his breathing became a little faster. All of a sudden his finger was softly touching my left nipple through the lace. Then he went to the other one. I could feel my juices begin to flow. Assuming that I was still sound asleep he bent down and with the tip of his tongue flicked my rock hard nipples. He did this a few times and then he started suckling them in his hot mouth right though the lace. God! Did he have any idea how incredible that felt?

After several minutes he slowly pulled the teddy down exposing my ripe buds as they waited to feel his wet tongue. I was not disappointed. He lapped at them as if it were his first taste of titty. I think it turned him on to think that I was totally passed out while he lovingly worshiped my body. Next, he moved down and gently pushed my right leg aside. He took his finger and lightly traced the outline of my pussy. He then bent down and blew hot air on my clit through the lace. I almost came right then. I moved my hips just a little bit.

He got bolder by putting his finger under the teddy and slowly pulled the lace up between the hot lips of my pussy. He kept pulling until the material was tight against my hole and clit. Shit, I didn’t know how much longer I could stay still! He kept the pressure up as he lowered his head to my waiting pussy lips. With his tongue flat he licked at my cunt like a starving kitten. He nibbled at my clit through the lace and slipped a finger underneath and into my hot little hole. In and out his finger went, driving me mad. I just couldn’t take anymore. So, I opened my eyes and watched him for a moment.

Then I jumped up, scaring the hell out of him, and pushed him back on the bed. I hurriedly knelt down between his legs and took his beautiful, engorged cock into my hot mouth. Moaning his approval he tangled his fingers in my jet-black hair. I ran my tongue along the length of his prick, up and down. Then I circled the head and sucked on it like a lollipop. The taste of him has always driven me insane with desire. I squeezed his balls and teased the tip of his cock with my tongue, making him buck like a wild bronco. He kept telling how good it felt and how wonderful I was.

Just as he was on the verge of cumming I stopped. I told him to reach between my legs and unsnap the teddy. But instead of using his hands he used his teeth! He caught a few licks while he was at it. I didn’t mind at all. Then he told me to get on my hands and knees because he was going to give me the fuck of my life. After all that foreplay he better! He slowly pumped the tip of his big cock into my hot and eager cunt. Teasing me by going really slow and then he rammed all eight hard inches into me. I loved that.

After about five minutes I was begging him to make me cum, to fuck me hard. He happily obliged and began banging away. My ass slapped against him and he swatted me a few times, which sent me over the edge. I screamed that I was cumming and he picked up the pace even more ramming his cock into my pussy. I could feel my pussy juices running down my legs. His body tensed and convulsed and I felt his cock go wild inside me. He came for what seemed like forever and we both collapsed onto the bed. After we caught our breath he leaned over, kissed me and said, “I thought you were asleep.” I just laughed and snuggled up against him and went to sleep, for real this time.

The End