Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
What happened when he kissed her?
2.1k words
3.93
16.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antics
Antics
1 Followers

I'm here, I thought. About time too. As if I LIKE riding for two days straight. I let my sweating stallion Starlight slow at his own pace as we reach the imposing edifice; finally we walk into its shadow and I dismount.

Castle Vine. Well, is it really? I can't see a castle though, just the vine. I feel the texture of those closest strands of brilliant shiny emerald, idly try to pull a piece of it away – eager to begin – but it resists. I look more closely, first in awe, then in annoyance! What is this place?

Ignoring my petty worries, Starlight ambles forward a pace and stretches down to nibble some sweet grass he has smelt. It has been a hard ride; the horse is glad of the break.

I suppose inevitably, I've forgotten about the charger. I haven't got a great reputation for looking after animals. Now this; a minute from the end of this Quest and I find that I've been had – or have I?

Yes, by all the fairy godmothers that ever lived! I've been misled! I know it's just testy petulance as I throw my riding gloves at the feet of the hedge – but I don't care.

What a laughing stock I'll be – and banished! This surely should have been classed as a Crusade – and for one of those I need armies, heroes; dragons even! I'm simply not equipped!

Should I be unsuccessful here, there's many who would recall my acceptance day only too well, I fear...

***

"YOU want to do this?" Stunned, The King's eyebrows disappeared into his hair line as the last of his sons to turn 21 bowed slightly to indicate his acceptance of the terms.

"Any Prince who comes of age can try this Quest, but only once." The young man quoted from the lines inscribed on the Kingdom Legends board. "Today I come of age, and I'm accepting." He didn't tell of his princessly visions – why would he – who would have believed?

His father had risen abruptly from the caved oak chair and come to look closely at his youngest prince, who was defiantly holding the monarch's gaze with his clear blue eyes. The youth had dreamed about, talked about, gossiped about – even been teased about – the legend of Castle Vine, and now it would be his Quest, and his alone. He wouldn't fail – the instructions were easy!

Even though a generation had passed since the last unworthy one had ridden home disgraced, Ambrosias wasn't fazed. He knew that the castle was hidden from casual eyes by a magic encirclement; that once within this he would by legend find a vine covered building of immense proportion – wild imaginings told of turrets high and battlements broad, but he was sure the castle wouldn't prove to be any larger than the one he'd grown up in. A farmer's son might be given pause perhaps, but this was a Quest for a Prince!

Then, he knew he'd have to strip back vines from the door, stride within, and find – a princess! His eyes had shone, his mouth had watered at the vision – once kissed, she would awake from some enchanted sleep, and then he'd get a kingdom! Her as well.

The stuff of legends – well, yes. This one's terms were known quite well; carved deep in a board that had been dustily hanging in the hall since no-one knew when.

"Probably 'bout a hundred years," seemed to be opinion, but who would know?

As Ambrosias stood before his father, accepting the Quest; with a kingdom and a princess on offer - would he have given any thought to the merest chance of failure?

"Banishment," the King reminded him. "Come home without her and set foot not here again. The magic will kill you if you return – it won't be me.

'Are you very sure? Well then, I will instruct the magician to lift the encirclement, and you may have your chance."

The optimism of youth, or a youngest son's thirst for something extraordinary to set him highest amongst his peers? Whatever it was, he'd accepted with ringing tone.

***

"Stupid lad, you are just a dick - you are as thick as that same oak that made old father's throne! All this for a dream? No wonder no-one else in living memory has tried!" I cursed my naivety and then remembered that within these walls was a princess – how could I have forgotten that?

Silky arms, sleek sexy clothing - but a hundred years? She'll be a pile of dust! I kicked at the dust in the road in memory as I went back towards the imposing leafy wall.

No, the magician had responded in solemnity. Within, time is stilled – if you are the chosen, if you are the one; worlds will shake and turn – such is writ. It's an old spell, Prince. They last for ever – and this one will outlast you, should you fail. You must pull away the vine and enter in. Then you will find your prize.

"Pull away the vine?" I giggled at my plight – why doesn't that Princess come to the window now – we could share some mirth at this impossible Quest. If it comes to that, magician; why don't you get down here and have a crack yourself?

And what dammed window? I put off my helplessness and applied myself to the problem - I would not fail!

I surveyed the task. No vines gently mottled this grey stone, because there was no stone! Indeed, for all I knew; no castle or princess either was within! Before me was a hedge of five – no, six times my height. The tentacles and trunks were thickly wound, thorned, prickled, entangled solidly; impassably. The depth of it I could not see; impenetrable, it seemed to me.

I had one item; I carried a sword. I'd taken it casually off the magician at his bidding. A sword? "Why, who's to kill?" I'd asked.

"Maybe no one," he'd replied. "But this goes with the Quest – it may well help."

Help? I hope it has an everlasting edge! There's more to cut here than I have ever seen. I paused a moment, then it was time to hack vine.

The scabbard, buckled around my waist, was of elegant ancient worked design and I was intrigued by the rune writing inscribed on its length. I hadn't yet looked at the naked weapon though – swords just weren't my thing. I preferred the cock fighting pit, if truth be known...

I drew it – it flashed in the sun, and in a heartbeat it happened:

Noise, such noise – I dropped the steel and blocked my ears. A rushing wind from nowhere eddied around and spun me. Disorientated, blinded, I fell to the ground. My clothing was pulled and jerked by this impossible storm – from where? I cannot tell you how long I lay, scared to take my hands away. I dared not try to rise – but eventually I did, and I opened my eyes. Yes, I looked up from my undignified position – and sat suddenly in unbelieving amazement. The castle! Where...what happened to the hedge, the vine?

Lifting like ethereal magic mist – for of such making it must have been, the tendrils were see-through now, and as I watched they faded into nothingness. Beyond, a castle of elegant proportions awaited my advance. The towers and splendid battlements were like those of the legend.

Hardly surprising, really.

I dusted off my pants; let me see, was I a worthy one? Yes, great Knight! I'd won, I'd won! I picked up and sheathed the sword. Now to the lass!

Humble? That and more... I marched in triumph to the door.

Inside, it was cool; not dusty, just quiet. Time was stilled, I recalled. Two at a time I took the steps – upstairs seem a likely bet. I searched. My boots echoed through the empty passages and eagerly I climbed stair after stair.

It was a very big castle.

Where by the wizard was she? She better not be in the basement - no; surely they wouldn't keep a princess there...

I looked from the room I was in, out over the courtyard through a slender window. I took a breath. The breeze was cool on my face – I wanted some water, but the damn well was a long way down.

Then all at once, her image was back.

Ever since I'd decided on this Quest, I'd had the sight of a sleeping girl in my mind – not every day, but when she was there, clear and beautiful in white, I'd wanted her for mine. Now as her presence filled my thoughts, I knew I had to find her!

There was one last door in this turret; I was right at the top. My tired legs buoyed now by disquieting thoughts, I wrested its iron latch.

Princess!

Indeed I had found her, white, in slumber. As I moved to the bedside, I gasped in wonder. Her beauty had been foretold right; she was a truly amazing heart-stopping sight. Her dark hair framed her creamy skin; this was certainly the room to be found within!

Making up rhyme? Of course. Didn't all princes study the sonnet? I looked at her, words drying up within me. Her lips were soft and of exquisite... Her eyelashes... wow!

In my riding pants there was not much room; and by the second it seemed that there was becoming less of it...and less – oh, man! I licked my lips and bent, and I kissed her.

Her eyes were green.

She didn't seem startled. She smiled. I had taken her hand; its fine fingers delicate and light.

"I've been dreaming," she said.

I just nodded. Why was it suddenly so hard to breathe? I swallowed nervously.

"So." She traced my face with that same hand I'd held. "You've come a long way, Prince. Why don't you lie with me, I've been waiting a while."

Of course, I thickly thought, a hundred years – but what...?

Her smile was entrancing; her words no less. I let the whole scabbard thing go with a clatter; kicked my boots quickly away; what heaven's place was this?

Her lips were searching for me; her smooth mouth's touch raised all my hair at once! Our tongues tingled together, and that was like another rushing wind.

What about my hardness, would she notice? "You've got a problem." Her other hand seemed like a snake; it wriggled and fondled and found me awake... far too awake.

"Princess..."

She pushed me up with a fingertip. She pulled the white material over her head in a smooth quick rush, and then naked she was wrestling with my belt! She felt my length and massaged it; nimbly she caressed my manhood and urged my involuntary response. My moisture bubbled out and coated her palm with slimy slickness.

"Princess!"

"What's wrong?" Clearly, nothing was for her; I hadn't read this though, on the old carved board! What was next – I didn't know this score. Wasn't there first a wedding bell, a coach and four, a feast, no less?

"Relax, Ambrosias, I knew it would be you." Her green eyes glinted wickedly. Mmm... what a lovely chest you have, I like a muscled prince!"

I couldn't speak, she had me in a grip; now those feet I'd so admired were pushing my pants off all the way!

"So big!" Her exclamation was of glee; I knew she liked it; she tugged it and flicked it.

Cat-like she moved; her tongue was doing things I'd never thought of; sucked it and licked it...

Right then! No going backward now, I would be the one.

I gripped her milk white breasts, she moaned at me and ministered more; I too began to taste her flesh. Now she sat astride! My end was being shown the route, through red lips, stickiness; I nuzzled in. My God! I was inside – so this is what it's all about - this is what it is!

So fabulous, so cool, I'd scored! I bucked, I fucked... we bounced upon that bed.

Then we rolled, it was me on top, I'd didn't think we'd ever stop. Night and Day, and Sun, and Moon!

Of course, we did; just like a sneeze, this event is one which has to have an end.

Then I remembered. Whatever was I thinking: not of Honour, Quest, or King!

Hurriedly I climbed off the bed. Damp and dripping; I faced her shining loveliness. I took her hand; got on one knee:

"Princess, will you marry me?"

Antics
Antics
1 Followers