Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
Mr. nice guy gets everything that he ever wished for.
5.4k words
4.58
191.8k
51
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers

This story contains group sex and incest, and maybe even what some would consider non-consent sex. But I chose to put it in the First Time Category, and I hope you the reader are not offended.

After I graduated High School I attended our local community college and lived at home while earning an Associate Degree. For the start of my third year I enrolled at Lake Superior State University in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and took a room in a house with six other guys. Roy, a guy from Ishpeming, and I lived upstairs over the attached garage. We each had our own small room and we shared a bathroom.

All six of us in the house got along pretty good with each other, except you couldn't leave anything like milk or beer in the community refrigerator and expect it to be there the next day. But everyone respected the space of the other guys, so life was pleasant enough. Roy was the house jock, and he played on the school's hockey team. I don't think he scored a lot of goals for the team, but he sure scored a lot with the girls.

I'll bet that he was bedding at least twenty different girls between the time school started and the long Thanksgiving weekend. Don't get me wrong, Roy wasn't a wham-bam thank you mam kind of guy, he was dating and screwing twenty different women all at the same time. And my guess is that twenty different women were in love with him. Some days he would bring one home in the afternoon and have a different one come over and spend the night.

About seven O'clock on the night before Thanksgiving he came to my room.

"I've got a little problem and I'm wondering if you can help me out? I've got this new girl I was trying to make out with and she kept pushing me away, so, I did something really stupid... I gave her a happy pill and she passed out on me. She's going to sleep until morning and I promised my mom I'd come home tonight. Would you go over to my place and check up on her every once in awhile? I'm sure she'll be fine, but just to be safe I'd feel better if I knew you would look in on her. OK?"

We went back to his room, and while I was checking her pulse and breathing, he stood by the door.

"Well, I've gotto go, I'll see you next Monday." He said and before I could even look up, he was gone.

The girl was sprawled out on the bed lying on her stomach. She was fully clothed and was wearing jeans and tennis shoes with a sweatshirt and a bright yellow vest jacket. Her hair was light brown with blonde highlights and was fairly long and spread all over the place. I had been checking her pulse at the neck, and she seemed like she was OK. Her breathing was normal, and when I rolled her over on her back she started to snore very quietly.

My plan was very simple and with no ulterior motives. I figured to put her under the covers and let her sleep until she woke up. I also reckoned that she would be more comfortable without her shoes and jacket on.

I untied her shoes and removed her socks and marveled at how sexy her feet looked with the brightly painted toes and the curve of her arch. Her foot was fairly long and very thin. It fit nicely in my hand and felt very smooth to my touch. I couldn't help myself and ran my fingers between her toes and played a little dance with them on her instep. I was a little startled when she attempted to pull her foot away, but I quickly realized that it was just a reflex action. Her ankles were very feminine, and I wanted to see her legs so I un-snapped her jeans and pulled them down and off her legs.

Her legs were gorgeous, but my eyes were diverted to the junction at her thighs where light blue cotton panties were concealing her mons pubis. It was at this point, or maybe even when I unsnapped her pants that I deviated from my very strict moral upbringing.

My rational for my departure from normal behavior is that I presume this girl is asleep, and won't remember anything by morning. I can do anything I want, and if she does recall what happened, she'll think it was with Roy. Besides, I didn't know that much about female anatomy, and this could be a learning experience for me. I assumed I was the only twenty-year-old virgin at L.S.S.U.

My cock was like a rock just seeing her panties, and in anticipation of getting her nude I got more and more uncomfortable in my own jeans, so I first stripped down to my jockeys. Getting her jacket, sweatshirt and blouse off was easy. Looking at her wearing only blue panties and a black brassiere was very erotic. I damned near ripped her bra trying to get at her tits.

Her rose colored nipples were soft and flat and her breasts were small but firm and stood straight out from her chest. I sucked a nipple into my mouth, and felt it harden a little before I caught myself wanting to rip her panties off. Take your time I kept telling myself. You're in no big hurry, you've got hours and hours to look, feel, smell and savor over every inch of this exquisite piece of female flesh.

I sat back up and slowly pushed her panties down her hips until about an inch of her pubic hair spilled out over the top edge. I leaned over and let my lips and nose brush back and forth over this patch that was normally concealed from strangers. It was soft, yet spongy and individual strands were long and thin and curled like a shepherds crook. As I slowly pushed and pulled on her panties the wedge of hair thicken and disappeared down between her legs. I pulled the panties clear off her feet and held them to my nose marveling at the uniqueness of the female scent.

Pulling my own under shorts off I straddled her hips and leaning forward I ran my fingers and hands over her eyebrows and into her hair around her ears, combing it with my fingers off of her face. Her eyes were closed, but the long lashes curled upward, and she had a sprinkling of light freckles on her high cheekbones. She had a little stub nose and I moved my lips and tongue over her slightly open mouth. Her lips were soft and I wished she were awake to kiss me back as I ran my tongue over her lips and pushed myself through to her teeth.

I ran my lips all over her face and kissed and sucked and lightly bit on her ears and chin and worked myself down to her neck and shoulders. We were laying kiddy corner on the bed and when I lifted her arms up over her head I got the surprise of my life. She had a very narrow strip of sparse hair in her armpits.

Ever since puberty I've been turned on whenever I would get a glimpse of hair in a woman's pits. To me seeing a woman's pit hair was almost the same as seeing her pubes. Now, here naked in bed with me, was a woman that didn't shave under her arms, and I could look and touch to my heart's content. After a few seconds of plucking at the hair with my fingers, I licked her pits with my tongue and pulled on the longish hair with my lips. I was in heaven, and I was leaving a trail of pre-cum all across her belly.

I went back and worshipped at her breasts and sucked and pulled on her nipples until they became stiff and engorged with blood. I loved the way the buds rocked back against my tongue as I flicked back and forth over the protuberance that was causing my own truncheon to ache for release.

Continuing to suck on her boobs I got my arms under her knees and lifted her legs so that my cock could slide back and forth over her silky pubic hair. Letting my body drop so that my prick was pressed tightly between my stomach and her pubic bone. I shot a load of juice between our bodies that went all the way up to where I was feasting on her tits.

It didn't take me long to recover from my orgasm, and when I did the realization of what had transpired hit home like a ton of bricks. Having sex with someone that doesn't give you her consent is considered RAPE. I had just committed criminal sexual conduct in the fourth degree. I could be sentenced to prison and face twenty-five years of having to register as a sex offender. Boy, was I stupid. I'm especially glad that penetration didn't occur, or I'd really be in big trouble.

I slipped on my shorts and grabbed my clothing and went back to my room. Gathering a washcloth and towel I headed for the kitchen and got a saucepan and went back up and washed the girl off and dried her. The only problem was that when I washed her cunt and pubic hair I started to sport another hard-on, and when I finished up I was as hard as I had been back in the very beginning.

I got her under the covers and took the washcloth and stuff back to my room and then went back into Roy's room and looked at the sleeping girl. I gathered up all her cloths and folded the jeans with the sweatshirt, bra and panties on top and put them on a folding chair with her shoes and socks underneath. I spotted what I guessed was her backpack and opened it up to see if I could find out something about her.

Her student ID and drivers license told me her name was Samantha Edwards. She was five-ten and weighed one forty. She was twenty years old and lived in Blake Hall and her home was in Royal Oak, Michigan. She was an education major and my guess was that she was probably going to be a teacher. There was also a letter from her mother. Reading the letter informed me that her mother was coming to visit on Thanksgiving Day.

I still had an erection, and Samantha was now lying on her side in the middle of the bed. I knew it wasn't right, but what the hell, 'in for a penny - in for a pound' I dropped my shorts and crawled in behind her. Letting my dick press up against her ass, I draped my arm around her body and played with one of her tits again. Her tit now seemed a lot fuller than when she was on her back. The mass was fuller and I could feel the weight of her boob as it rested in my hand. The nipple was more stiff than spongy as I milked it between my thumb and forefinger.

All the lights in the room were still on and I wanted to look at her ass, so I pushed the covers off of us and rolled her over on to her front.

This girl had one great ass. Samantha's tits maybe weren't the biggest ones in the universe, but she had a world-class ass. Her back narrowed down to a smallish waist and the way her hips flared out and her butt rounded out was sexy as hell. Running my hands over this superb flesh, feeling the muscle tone and smoothness of her silky skin brought me to the edge of sexual pleasure once again. I was turned on to a degree that I never dreamed was possible.

I wanted more so I pushed her knees up and under her body and then spread them wide so she wouldn't tip over and was rewarded with a tremendous view of her wide-open cunt and ass. I pulled her body over to the edge of the bed and kneeled on the floor so I could get a really great look at her round backside. I stuck my nose right up next to her asshole, and pressed my lips and tongue on and in her pussy. Lapping away I could taste the nectar flowing from her cunt and marveled at the way the lips of her pussy folded back so that her love hole was gapping open.

I wanted to fuck Samantha. I needed to fuck her. I wanted to bury my cock so deep in her pussy it would come out her mouth. I tried to rationalize to myself that no one would ever know and that nothing bad would happen if I just put the tip in and felt her juices surround the end of my cock, but I didn't. I let my dick lie flat against her asshole and pushed the cheeks of her butt together and shot another load of my juices across her back and ass.

I have an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice, and I plan on getting a BA and going on to Law School. I know the consequences of deviant behavior. I had crossed that line. But I hadn't really done anything that I really felt guilty about. Maybe a little bit illegal, but not life with out parole guilty. And now that my cock had gone soft, I resolved to straighten up and fly right. I'd clean up my mess and spend the rest of my life as an upstanding and righteous member of society.

I went back to my own room and returned with the saucepan and warm water and cleaned Samantha up once again. I rolled her onto her back and was brushing the hair away from her face when her eyes open and she tried to sit up.

"I'm going to be sick." Was all she managed to blurt out before the contents of her stomach flew from her mouth. I was able to catch some in the pan, but a lot got on the bed and even more was on her chin and chest.

"Let's go to the bathroom." I said as I helped her stand, and with my arm around her shoulder we staggered to the john.

"Pee." She said and I helped her sit on the stool. If I weren't holding her up she would have tipped over.

When she finished I got the shower turned on and the two of us got in. I was leaning against the wall and she was leaning on me and the water was splashing against her front. With my hands all soapy, I massaged her tits and pussy one more time and with my dick sliding up and down her ass I was again harder than steel. I did, however, managed to clean her up. She didn't help, but she didn't object either. Drying her off was difficult because I was trying to get her to hold onto my dick as I moved the towel over her body. I got her dried off, but she wouldn't grab my dick for me.

I took her to my own bed and got her under the covers. My mind started working again so I went and gathered up her clothes and rinsed them out in the sink before taking them down to the dryer. She hadn't soiled her things, but my plan was to tell her that she got sick and that was why she was nude.

I put a pair of sweats on and lay down next to her on my bed. She was mostly under the covers, but I was lying on the outside of the blankets. The last thing I remember was lightly flicking a nipple on her tit and gently pulling on her pit hair when I must have fallen asleep. The next thing I am aware of is that the sun is shining and Samantha is looking at me with the wide-eyed look of a deer caught in a spotlight.

"Who are you? Where am I? How'd I get here? What in hell is going on?" Samantha almost screamed.

"I'm Dave Sanders. I'm Roy Kramer's housemate. After you got sick last night in Roy's bed I brought you over here. OK?"

"Oh, God. I need to go to the bathroom. Get me something to put on." Samantha said.

I didn't have a robe or anything long, so I got her a pair of my boxers and a T-shirt, which she slipped on while keeping herself covered under the blankets. When she went to the bathroom I went down to the dryer and got her clothes and folded them and carried them back to my room and sat at my desk and waited for her.

"OK, I see where someone was sick in the other room and I've found my shoes. Where are the rest of my clothes? Sam said.

"Right here." I said. "I just got them out of the dryer."

"Give them to me. How many of you guys fucked me last night?" She asked giving me a look that showed her disgust.

"I don't know if anybody did." I said. "When Roy came and got me you were passed out on his bed and fully clothed. You seemed to be breathing OK and everything, so he left for home and asked me to look in on you. I took your shoes and jacket off and was putting a blanket over you when you got sick. I took your clothes off and helped you to the shower and then over to my bed. I washed and dried your stuff and fell asleep on the outside of the covers next to you. To my knowledge you were not molested in any way shape or form." I told her.

"And you're telling me the truth. Not just trying to run some bullshit story by me. Right?" She said.

"Look. I took your clothes off. I saw you in the nude. By the way I think you're a very attractive girl. But I'd not some pervert or sex manic that is going to fuck somebody that has passed out. My roommate, Roy, is an asshole, but I don't think he had sex with you either. But I don't know for sure. If you want, I'll take you to the health clinic and they can have a rape counselor examine you. If you had sex last night, I'm positive tell tale signs will be evident. What do you want me to do?"

"You want me to believe that you're the last of the famous 'good guys' is that it?" After a long drawn out pause she said, "OK, maybe I believe you. Just step outside while I get dressed and then you can help me back to my dorm. My mother is due to arrive from Detroit this afternoon and I want to be in my room before she gets here."

I walked her back to her dorm and just as we started up the walk a voice shouted out from behind us.

"Sam. Samantha, is that you?"

"Oh God...it's my mother. What did you say your name was?"

"Dave Sanders." I told her as we turned and walked back to meet her mother.

The two embraced and kissed and then her mother looked at me so Sam had to introduce us.

"This is my friend Dave Sanders." She told her mother pointing at me. "My mother, Diane Edwards." She said nodding to me.

Anybody with half a brain could figure out that Diane and Samantha were mother and daughter. They had the exact same build and their complexions and facial expressions were identical. The only difference was that the mother wore her hair very short, above her ears, and the daughter wore hers long. Maybe the mother weighed one or two pounds more than the daughter because her boobs looked a lot bigger.

"Well, you two jump in the car." Diane said. "I want to find a nice motel room that maybe has an in-room hot tub."

"I think the Best Western - right where you got off the express way has in-room spas." I said.

When we arrived at the motel, Diane got out and Sam turned to me and said.

"I'll have my mom bring you back to your house. Thanks for covering for me and not letting my mother know that we're really strangers."

"No problem, and your name is...?"

"Sam - Samantha Edwards."

"Can I call you and ask you out on a date?" I asked.

"I'll think about it." She said as she gave me a shy little smile.

"Young man, bring my stuff in out of the trunk will you please?" Diane asked when she came out of the motel office. "I was able to get a Jacuzzi room."

Once I got everything in the room Diane put the keys to her car in my hand and said.

"You drive while Sam and I sit in the back seat. I want to see everything there is to see in this town, and she and I can talk while you drive us around."

We went everywhere, including Canada, and when we got back to the motel it was dark and Diane sent me off for Chinese food while the two of them went inside. When I got back the two of them were in the Jacuzzi. An open bottle of Southern Comfort was resting on the edge of the tub and both women were holding glasses with ice drinks.

"Give me the food." Diane said patting the edge of the tub near her. "Get yourself a glass and join us for a drink."

"I really should leave you two." I said, wondering if they were wearing bathing suits.

"Nonsense, have a drink first." When I got another glass from the bathroom and pulled a chair over by the hot tub, Samantha's mother said; "Now get out of those clothes and join us."

"Ah...ah..." Was all I could say.

"What are you, some kind of prude? Afraid to let us see your nude body? We're Swedish and we always use Saunas and Hot tubs coed. We're not ashamed of our bodies. Are you?"

By the time I got down to my shorts, I was sporting another hard-on. Just thinking about getting into a hot tub with two naked women had me fanaticizing about all sorts of sexual situations. As I slipped my jockeys down I tried to cover it with my hands. But the tub was sort of half sunken in the floor and half above, so I had to step over the edge and in the process my stiff dick was only about six inches from Diane's face. When my foot slipped and I crashed down into the water, my head submerged and my back went down to the bottom. My feet went straight up in the air and when they came down they were on either side of Sam's mother's head with my rock hard cock banging up against her nose. When I surfaced both women were laughing their heads off and Diane had a firm grip on my cock under the water.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers
12