Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers

"This is quite a boy-friend you have here Sam." Diane gigged as she put both her hands on my cock and squeezed.

"He's not my boy-friend, mother." Sam laughed. "I wasn't going to say anything, but I just met him this morning when I woke up naked in his bed."

"What? How in hell can you wake up in some man's bed and not know him?" Diane asked.

"I'm not real sure, but I think someone slipped something in my drink, but anyhow I ended up in his roommates bed and got sick. Dave cleaned me up and washed my clothes and put me in his bed. When I woke up this morning I was naked under the covers and he was dressed and sleeping on the outside of the covers and playing the roll of Mr. Nice Guy. I still don't feel all that great, and I sure don't feel like eating Chinese. I think what I need is another drink, but first I need to pee."

Sam then stood up and with her back to me wrapped a towel around her upper body and bumped her leg into her mothers arm as she tried to get out of the tub. Sam stopped and stood there for the longest time looking at her mother.

"What are you doing...MOTHER?" Sam asked.

"Not a thing...SAMANTHA." Diane said, but she did let go of me.

Sam had one foot in the tub and one foot out. Her naked ass was only an inch or so from my face and I was enjoying the view up the back of her legs as water dripped down and off her soaked pubic hair.

"Just behave yourself, and act your age." Sam said as she climbed out of the tub and went into the bathroom.

As soon as she left, the mother cradled my cock between her feet, but neither of us said anything until Sam came out and dropped back down into the water. Diane and I passed little tubs of food back and forth. We both started using chopsticks, but neither of us was very adept with them so we resorted to scooping the food out with our fingers and eating it that way.

"You guys are gross the way you eat." Sam said. "If you drop any of that shit in this water, I'm going to puke all over both of you."

"I can tell you like girls." Diane said giving my cock a little nudge with her big toe. "So tell me why you didn't fuck this little shit here when she was naked in your bed last night? Or did you?"

"No mam. It just doesn't seem right to take advantage of someone you don't know." I said. "Especially if that person is unconscious."

"Well, you've been with Samantha for the last twenty-four hours, and with the both of us for the past five or six. Do you know either of us well enough now?" Diane giggled as she sat up so that for the first time her boobs were out of the water. "Or do we have to do something else first before you know us well enough?"

"I think I know you well enough, but.... god this is really hard for me..."

"I can tell how hard it is." Diane said.

"Are you using your feet to play with his cock?" Sam asked as she reached over and pushed her mothers foot away and squeezed my cock with one hand and playfully splashed water with the other at her mother.

"No....what I mean is that I would give my left testicle to fuck you, but I'm embarrassed to say this. I've never had intercourse before. You see I'm a virgin."

"Well, if you're willing, we can remedy that situation with very little difficulty. Come on, let's wash this pool shit off of us and hop on the bed."

I had a great view of her ass as she climbed out of the Jacuzzi and it looked like the lips of her cunt were wide spread in anticipation of getting reamed. My dick was as stiff as a pole, and I prayed that I wouldn't embarrass my self by shooting my load before I got in the saddle. Sam pulled on my knob and I followed her into the shower.

Diane had a little more meat on her body than Sam did but she still looked great for an older lady. We got into the shower together and she took the soap and started washing my dick. When I started moving my hips with her hand movement she rinsed me off and dropping to her knees engulfed my cock in her mouth all the way to the root.

"I'm going to cum..." I warned, but she just sucked harder until I shot my load down her throat.

Sam was running her hands over my chest and down to my waist and hips and just before I shot my load down her mother's throat she pulled my head to hers and locked her lips on mine for a soul-stealing kiss.

Diane led us out of the shower and after a quick dry off, positioned us on the bed with me sandwiched between her and Sam.

"Have you ever eaten a girl before?" The mother asked.

"No." I said figuring that what I did to Sam the night before didn't count.

"Well, there isn't a woman alive that doesn't like to have her clam licked." Diane said. "Besides, it's only fair. If you want a woman to give you head than you have to do like wise. Get down there between San's legs and I'll teach you how to drive a woman wild."

I could tell Samantha liked it when I spent a great deal of time trying to lick all the juice from between her cunt lips and she was whimpering when I flicked my tongue back and forth over her hard little clit. Diane taught me to be unpredictable and not lick twice and flick once or establish any rhythm, but to surprise her daughter with light stuff, than heavy or long licks mixed up with short sucks and blowing a stream of air across the clit. She instructed my not to blow directly up her vagina.

Diane had been laying along side me between Sam's legs. She had her head resting on one thigh and after about twenty minutes or so; she pulled my face over to hers for a long tongue-swapping kiss. My cock was hard enough to pound nails.

"Oh God, mother. Have him get his cock in me right this instant. I want it and I need it." Samantha wailed.

I got up on my hands and knees and moved up Sam's body until my cock was about lined up with her snatch when her mother engulfed my entire length down her throat. I was about ready to shoot another load down Diane's gullet when she caved into her daughters demands and placed the tip of my rod right at the slick opening of her daughter's pussy. Samantha wrapped her long legs around my waist and pulled me into her until our pubic hair meshed.

The sloshing sound our juices made were echoing throughout the room. They were joined by my grunts as I bottomed out after each piston like stroke. Samantha was thrusting back with equal enthusiasm and when she reached a pinnacle of emotion, she let out a long high-pitched wail until she peaked and fell over the edge.

I collapsed and rolled off of Samantha and savored the triumph of my first fuck. I was exhausted, and didn't believe that I would ever be able to move again, let alone have my prick stand at attention. It didn't take long for Diane to prove my theory wrong. Her gentle breath blowing across the crown of my pecker was soon justification for celebration.

Straddling my body Diane was able to sink down on my shaft and suck me into her slick sheath with absolutely no help from me what so ever. When she was firmly seated she had her daughter settle her bottom on my face moving in such a way that the lips of Samantha's pussy kissed my mouth as though they were the lips on her face. My body was used by the horny mother daughter combination until they both achieved multiple satisfactions.

I fucked and sucked both women all night Thursday, and again all day and night Friday and Saturday. By Sunday noon when Diane headed back down to Detroit my dick was so raw and beat up I could hardly take a leak. On Tuesday it hurt so much I was afraid that I had a STD, but the guy at the clinic said I only had a strain. I was instructed to avoid sex for a while, and I did. I lasted all the way until Friday when Sam came to my room to spend the weekend with me. She's invited me to visit with her and Diane down in Royal Oak the week between Christmas and New Years, and I can hardly wait.

Let the good times roll.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers
12