Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

"You," Tom lied as his fingers moved down and under the crotch in her bikini bottoms.

"Stop, we can't do this now," Becky giggled. His finger was rubbing against her so hard clit.

"I can't wait," Tom whispered.

Becky pulled his hand from under her bottoms. "Let's get out and get Matt in his bathtub. It will give us at least 30 minutes alone."

"Only 30 minutes," Tom said looking sad.

"I doubt if you last ten minutes," she laughed. She got Matt out and into his bathtub and when Becky walked into the master bedroom Tom was lying on his back naked with his hard-on pointing upward. "You didn't start without me did you?"

"Well maybe a little," Tom laughed. "Hurry."

Becky ripped off her bikini top and shoved down her bottoms. She jumped across his body and aimed his hot poker into her lava pit. "OH GOD!" she screamed as his hips moved up and down.

"Oh SHIT!" Tom screamed as he climaxed. Seeing the babysitter's little tits had made him too excited. "Sorry honey," he whispered.

"Why, I think you are still hard," Becky giggled as she took over the humping. Tom lasted a lot longer the second time but it was Becky's turn to climax quickly. "Oh honey! FUCK ME!" She screamed. "Thank you Allison," the woman thought as they lay in each other's arms.

*****

Allison immediately called Tina when she got home. "You are not going to believe what I'm going to tell you," Allison whispered into the phone. She had turned up the music in her room so her mother would not hear her.

"What?" Tina quickly asked.

For the next five minutes Allison told her girl friend everything that had happened at the Jenkins house. "He really saw your naked breasts?" Tina asked.

"Yes," Allison giggled. "And she saw me totally naked."

"Do you think she is bisexual?" Tina asked.

"I'm not sure. She did look at me for a long time and I thought she was going to touch me down there. I saw her naked too."

"God, you are making me horny," Tina whispered. "Do they need another babysitter?"

"No, hands off," Allison laughed. "I can't wait to see Jake tonight."

"Are you going to let him do it?"

"I don't want the first time to be in the back seat of his car," she answered. "The first time has to be in a bed."

"Are you sure you're not saving yourself for Mr. Jenkins?" Tina laughed.

"Maybe," Allison giggled back. "He is experienced you know."

*****

Jake Brownfield expected another non-fulfilling night with his new girlfriend. He had known from the rumors that Allison was a virgin and at first thought of it as a challenge. Now after four months his horny meter was pegged to the right. His last girlfriend Samantha had told him she would take him back but he did like Allison a whole lot. He could tell something was different when she got into his car and gave him a deep wet kiss in front of her house. Normally she would not allow him to kiss her in case her mother was looking out the window.

"Wow," he said after their lips broke apart. "What was that for?"

"I got a babysitting job today and the woman gave me a big bonus," Allison giggled. "Dinner tonight is on me."

"How much of a bonus did she give you?"

"She gave me fifty dollars and I was only there about two hours."

"Where do you want to go?"

"To that new seafood restaurant down by the beach," Allison replied as she pulled his arm into her braless covered breast. "Maybe we can go for a walk on the beach after dinner."

Just the thought of walking Allison on the beach at night with her only wearing a thin tee shirt and a short denim skirt caused some serious expansion in his jeans. So far he had only touched her naked breasts but his hopes to proceed further was quickly increasing. Twice Allison had to tell him to slow down as he sped towards the restaurant.

"Slow down," Allison said again as she watched him gulp down his fried shrimp. She knew his mind was on their beach walk later on. Her mind was too but she had not made up her mind just how far she would allow him to go tonight.

"That was some great shrimp," Jake commented as they walked hand in hand down the dark deserted shoreline.

"How would you know," Allison laughed. "The food barely touched your tongue."

She looked over her shoulder and noticed they had gone pretty far from civilization. "Let's sit on that log over there and look at the stars." Jake didn't object as he followed her and watched as she sat down being careful not to show him her panties.

Allison shifted to the side to allow him next to her and immediately felt his arm go around her. Before she could say anything he pulled her body and lips to his. After a couple of minutes kissing she pushed him back. "Down boy."

Jake sighed and leaned back against the bank of sand behind the log. He closed his eyes and tried to calm down. At first he thought he was imagining something but soon realized her fingers were softly caressing the top of his left thigh. He pretended not to notice as the fingers made bigger circles until they gently touched his rapidly growing bulge.

"Have you ever gone all the way?" Allison asked as she gently tickled the side of the tent in his jeans.

"Yes," he answered as his hand moved lower on her back until his fingers touched the bare skin between her shirt and skirt.

"Was it with someone you loved?" Her index finger explored up and over the packed in flesh between his legs.

"No," he moaned as her fingertip moved over the crown of his hard-on. He wished he could reach into his jeans and straighten his shaft but he was afraid it would scare her off.

Allison marveled at the hardness yet softness under her fingertips. She had never seen, not less touched a guy's penis before. Her whole hand moved up and cupped his entire package.

"Oh God Allison," Jake moaned. He pushed his fingers quickly under the back of her skirt and discovered the top of her panties. He wondered if she would let him touch her bare ass.

Allison giggled as she squeezed him and again heard him moan. She squeezed and he moaned again. Her mind quickly drifted to Mr. Jenkins's bulge in the bathing suit that day. She realized now that maybe Jake's penis was as big as the older mans. She knew it was dangerous but she had to see it.

"Can I see it?"

"Really?" Jake asked. His prayers were suddenly being answered. Without waiting for a "yes" he quickly grabbed his zipper tab and pulled downward while the other hand released the snap on top. He pulled his jeans open and again sat back. If she wanted to see it then she had to pull it out.

Allison's eyes were like saucers when she saw the size of the tent in his boxers. She felt his fingers pull out on her panties and thought about stopping him but realized she would soon be seeing his naked penis. She sat upward to allow his hand to move under her silk undies and over her bare ass cheeks. It gave her enough courage to release the small button on the fly of his boxers and reach inside.

"It feels so..........," she started to say as her fingers curled around the side of the seven inch hard-on. "So........hot....and..........hard." It popped out through the opening. "AND BIG!" she said loudly. Her tiny thumb moved to the crown and traced the ridge around to the damp hole on top. After all those years of imagining what a penis looked like she now held one in her trembling hand. "Show me how to......you know," she giggled.

Jake's breath was ragged as his free hand covered hers and slowly moved it up and down until they were masturbating him. He did it a few times and pulled his hand away. Allison's hand didn't stop moving. "Am I doing it right?"

"Oh God yes," Jake moaned. His middle finger pushed between her buttocks and grazed over her small anus.

"What are you doing back there?" Allison asked with another giggle but she didn't ask him to pull his hand away.

Jake really liked touching her ass but wanted to finger her pussy so bad. He tried to go slow down between her legs but as soon as he moved below her butt he quickly pushed between her legs and across her dripping slit.

"JAKE!" Allison screamed. She let go of his hard-on and pulled his hand from under her skirt. Before he could say anything she stood and walked away.

"Shit, shit, shit," Jake muttered as he crammed his prick back into his boxers and zipped up his jeans. "Allison wait up!"

Allison smiled when she heard him running to catch up to her. She had gone as far as she had wanted tonight. It was enough for her to know how a hard penis feels and enough to keep him panting after her.

"Allison I'm sorry," Jake whispered as he walked next to her. Allison gave him a stern look and took his hand. They walked silently back to the restaurant.

*****

On Saturday Allison was sleeping in until the phone rang around 9:30AM. Her mother did not pick it up on the third ring so she drudgingly answered it, "hello."

"Allison, this is Becky. I didn't wake you did I?"

"No," the girl lied while trying to sit up. She yawned and shook the cobwebs from her head.

"Good, I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me today at the mall restaurant."

Allison had promised Tina to go to the mall that afternoon. "I'm supposed to meet my friend at 2 O'clock at the mall.

"That will work out great. How about noon?"

"OK," Allison said but before she could ask what the lunch was all about the woman hung up. She tried to roll over and sleep some more but she kept thinking about why the woman could want to meet her. "Maybe she gave me too much money the other night?" she thought. She lasted to about 10:00AM and rolled out of bed and into the shower. After drying her hair she pulled on her favorite tight jeans and a halter blouse. Breakfast only took about fifteen minutes so she decided to go to the mall early and walk around.

*****

Becky also arrived at the mall early and went quickly to the Victoria Secret store. She picked out the sexiest and most sheer panty and bra set she could find. It was 11:50AM when she walked into the restaurant to get a secluded table. After telling the hostess what Allison looked like she sat down and ordered a glass of wine.

Allison arrived at the restaurant right after Becky and saw the woman sitting in the rear booth. She waved and walked towards her. "Hi."

"Thanks for coming on such short notice," Becky said smiling.

Allison didn't waste any time. "Why did you want to see me?"

"That can wait. Why don't we have lunch first?"

The two ordered large chicken salads and took their time eating as they got to know each other even more. Allison told Becky about Jake and even hinted that things had heated up lately. It was then that Becky dropped the bombshell.

"After you left last Thursday Tom and I had the most wonderful sex," Becky whispered. "After being married for eleven years it is rare that sex is that hot and exciting."

Allison took a drink of ice tea as the woman continued. There had to be a reason for her telling her this.

"Something really got us both excited and I know now that it was you." There it was....it was all laid out on the table.

"Me?" Allison asked with a surprised look on her face. "I don't understand."

"I think Tom saw your breasts when Matt pulled up your shirt in the pool. Plus he spent a lot of time looking at your body in the bathing suit."

"That was an accident," Allison quickly inserted.

"I know but that's OK," Becky said as she placed her hand on the girl's wrist. "I have a proposal for you and if you say no I completely understand and it will be the last time you will hear of it."

Allison's heart raced as she looked into the excited eyes of the woman. "A proposal?"

"Yes, I want you to tease my husband."

The girl pulled her hand back from the woman's and again took a big drink of tea. Surely this woman didn't think that she was a slut that would do nasty things. "I don't think so."

"Don't answer yet," Becky said. "There wouldn't be any touching or fooling around. All you have to do is flirt with him and give him discreet peeks at your body."

"You must have gotten the wrong impression of me the other night," Allison said as she pushed out of the booth and stood by the table.

Becky realized the girl was in shock at her offer. "Please think about it before you come to the house on Tuesday. If you don't want to do it...fine. I totally understand. But, if you want to do it....then wear what's in this bag." Becky reached down next to her and picked up the tiny Victoria Secrets bag.

"I don't think so," Allison said again but took the bag anyway. As she turned to walk away Becky said, "And I'll give you twenty dollars an hour."

Allison didn't acknowledge the offer but did store it away in her mind. Her legs were shaking as she walked out of the restaurant. She moved into the women's restroom and peeked into the bag. Her eyes widened when she saw the sheer underwear.

*****

"Are you alright?" Tina asked when she saw Allison sitting alone just staring into space.

"Yes...I think so," she replied. "The strangest thing just happened to me."

"Not again," Tina laughed. "First the babysitting job and now what?"

"It's the babysitting job again. I just had lunch with the woman and she is offering me a lot more money if I flirt with and tease her husband."

"Tease?" Tina asked not realizing what she meant but then it hit her. "You mean really TEASE?"

"Shhhh," Allison grinned as she looked at the old woman sitting near them. "Yes and she wants me to wear these." She handed Tina the small bag.

"How much money is she offering?" Tina giggled as she looked at the tiny bra and panties.

"Twenty bucks an hour."

"You said yes right?"

"No I didn't say anything. She told me to think about it."

"Well, if you turn it down then let me have a shot at it," Tina laughed. "Is he as handsome as you said?"

"Yes, but what if the teasing goes too far and he makes a pass at me or something?"

"Are you worried about the pass or what you might do if he does make a pass?" Tina grinned.

"God Tina, he's a grown man. I'm not experienced enough."

"I'm sure he would be a great teacher," Tina giggled.

"You are supposed to talk me out of this," Allison said as she jokingly slapped her friend on her arm.

*****

Sunday came and went, with Allison in a daze thinking about the offer. She had never really teased a boy like that before and had always been embarrassed when she had seen males peeking up her skirt. Now a woman was asking her to do it on purpose. Twenty dollars an hour was a lot of money and it wouldn't take too much work to pay off her car insurance. She closed and locked her bedroom door as she opened the bag and pulled out the panties and bra.

"God," she whispered after she put her hand into the panties to see how sheer they were. They basically didn't hide a thing. Her pussy was moist so she quickly wiped the dampness away before pulling the tight undies up her legs. Her eyes looked into the large full-size mirror on the back of her door as the panties moved over her thick dark bush. Not only were they thin but the thin strip did little to contain her curly tendrils. She turned and gasped when she saw her whole complete ass. The thong was buried deeply between her cheeks.

The bra also did a lousy job hiding her perky nips. She giggled as she thought about what Jake's reaction would be if he saw her wearing these. Before she put them on there was a 99% chance she would not wear them. Now the odds had dropped to about 50%.

Someone knocked on her door. "Allison, it's me." Tina's voice rang out.

Allison quickly grabbed her robe and slipped it on before she opened the door.

"Did I interrupt something?" Tina smiled when she saw Allison's clothing on the bed.

Allison relocked the door, blushed and turned. "I'm wearing the sheer underwear."

"Let me see," Tina giggled as she sat on the bed.

"I don't think so," Allison laughed. "They don't hide much."

"Well hell, I've seen everything anyway."

"Not like this!" Allison again blushed.

"Come on," Tina smiled as she lunged forward and grabbed her girlfriend's arm.

Allison tried to pull away but Tina was too strong. Before she could grabbed on to anything she felt her body falling onto the bed. She tried to push back up but Tina pushed her back down and pulled open the robe. Allison's nearly naked body now lay exposed to Tina's wandering eyes. "OH MY GOD!"

Allison grinned. "Do you think it will get him excited?"

"Hell yes, it's getting me excited," Tina laughed. She gently traced her fingers slowly up from Allison's nearest knee to mid-thigh before Allison grabbed her wrist.

"Stop kidding around."

But Tina didn't laugh back. "Who says I'm kidding?"

Before Allison could respond Tina jerked her arm from her girlfriend's grasp and pushed her fingers swiftly under the sheer panties and into the thick love nest.

"TINA!" Allison shouted. "What are you................." Suddenly the fingers discovered her dripping pinkness and the small hard clitoris. "STOP!" Allison said with the last bit of will-power left in her. But Tina was not to be denied. One hand pulled the panties to the side while to give her total access to the girl's virgin pussy.

"Tina...." Allison repeated. Her resistance had turned into unrestricted lust. "Don't," she whispered as she slowly opened her legs wider and wider.

"Did I ever tell you about the time last summer when my older cousin visited and when we shared a bed?" Tina asked as she moved her head and shoulders between Allison's legs.

Allison didn't answer as she blocked out the fact that her long-time girlfriend was about to kiss her......"OH GOD!" She cried when the thin slippery tongue pushed through the dark shrubbery and into her wanton gash. Her fingers curled around Tina's head and pulled it and her mouth even tighter against her pussy.

Tina tried to remember what all her cousin did to her and soon had Allison's moaning and gasping. She had wanted to try it with Allison but until now didn't have a good opportunity. She remembered how she had climaxed for the first time and wanted to give Allison the same immense feeling. She held her breath for almost a minute as her tongue flicked and licked up and down the hot sheath.

Allison knew her mother was downstairs and had already made too much noise. Luckily the stereo was blasting as usual to drown out the next and last series of screams. "OH TINA....YES, YES, YES!" Her body shook uncontrollably before the fireworks ignited and the whole house came crashing down.

Tina held on to her hips and giggled at the cries of pleasure. It was the first time she had ever given another person sexual release and realized it was almost as good as receiving it. Finally after a whole minute of moaning Allison slowed down.

Tina moved her body up onto the bed until her face was next to her girlfriends. "So I take it you liked it," she giggled.

"I didn't know....," Allison managed to get out of her mouth. She turned and faced Tina. "You and your cousin..."

"Yes, she did the same to me but I didn't get a chance to return the favor."

Allison smiled and moved into Tina's arms. "Thank you," she whispered as she gently kissed her on the side of her cheek.

Tina slowly turned her head until they were looking each other eye to eye and pushed her soft lips forward until they pushed against Allison's. Their eyes remained open as both of their tongue's peeked out and flicked together.

"Like this?" Allison asked as she licked up and down Tina's tiny tongue tip.

"Tuck on hit too..." Tina said with her tongue sticking out.

Allison did as Tina said until just the tip was between her lips.

Tina's pussy was on fire as Allison sucked on her tongue pretending it was her clit. She wanted relief but wanted it from Allison. But, she was not sure just how far the girl would go. She pulled her tongue back. "Touch me."

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers