Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

Allison panicked at first realizing what Tina wanted her to do. She looked down at Tina's lower stomach and slowly released the snap on the top of her zipper. The zipper made a loud noise next as the girl's tiny pink panties appeared. She could not back out now so she lifted the elastic waistband and pushed her trembling fingers under the silky covering.

Tina's hips rose up as Allison's fingers explored through her soft pubic mound. Only an inch more and she would be......."Right there," Tina said when the invader pushed over her pleasure button. It only took a few rubs until Tina's body climaxed. "Finger me," she whispered in Allison's ear. "Don't stop....please don't stop."

Allison giggled when Tina came.

*****

It was Monday evening and Allison still had not made a decision to wear the undies and tease the husband. It was so naughty and so out of character for her. School had flown by so fast because all she could think of was the $20 per hour. If she worked for five hours she would make $100 and it was just to show her underwear. Becky had told her the decision would be up to her and that she would not ask again. It was after 1:00AM that night when she finally fell asleep.

*****

Becky kept staring at the large decorative clock on the wall in the small conference room. A young couple was in the process of picking out homes they would like to visit and since it was all computerized now their specific wants could quickly narrow down an accurate listing of homes. Her heart slowly increased as she looked at the clock. It was 4:00PM which meant Allison had picked up Matt and was going over his homework from School with him. "Was she or was she not wearing the sheer undies?" she kept asking herself.

"Are you OK?" Tom asked for the third time. "Your mind seems to be somewhere else."

"What? Well yes, I'm thinking about our trip to Florida in a few weeks. The kids will be off school and I was wondering if Allison would come with us to help with Matt."

Tom sat upward in his chair. The young couple was discussing the homes and was not listening to the conversation. "That's a great idea," he said smiling. His mind thought back to the tiny cherry nipples and cute little butt on the babysitter. "We would have to pay her quite a bit to go with us."

"We have a bunch of vacation money budgeted," Becky grinned. "I checked already and we can get a two bedroom condo just outside the Disneyworld gate."

"Can we get away for a whole week?" Tom asked excitedly.

"Yes, I'm keeping that week closed for home closings."

It was about 5:00PM when the young couple left when Becky suggested they go home early.

"I've got a few phone calls to make," Tom replied. "They shouldn't take any longer than ten minutes."

Becky knew he was now hooked on Allison because he would never leave this early in the past. She closed down the coffee maker and put some stamps on a few letters that had to go out. When she returned from the corner mailbox Tom was waiting impatiently for her. She smiled and jumped in the car that was already running.

Allison and Matt were at the kitchen table reviewing his math homework when she heard the garage door open. "Seems your parents are home a little early tonight," Allison said to Matt as she pushed down the short denim shirt. She smiled when Becky and Tom walked through the door from the garage.

"You're home early."

"It doesn't happen every day," Becky said as she peeked down at the girl's tan thighs. Did she or didn't she?

"Allison doesn't have to leave does she?" Little Matt asked with a sad puppy face.

"No, no, of course not," Becky quickly replied. Tom had worked his way around the table to get a good shot at the young girl's tender thighs. "Why don't we order pizza and watch a movie?"

"Goody!" Matt yelled as he jumped on Allison's lap to hug her.

Allison blushed when Matt pulled down onto her shoulders which caused the loose vee-neck blouse to pull dangerously down her pure white chest. She grabbed the blouse just as her bra was about to appear. "Careful," she whispered to Matt.

"Tom, why don't you take Allison and Matt into the den and set up the DVD. I'll call for the pizza. Is pepperoni OK with you Allison?"

"Yes, ma'am," the girl grinned. She noticed the man's eyes had not left her short skirt since he walked into the kitchen. Matt jumped from her lap and pulled on her arm. Allison laughed as she raced to keep up with him.

Tom followed the youngsters into the den and smiled as Matt led Allison to the long sofa. He quickly inserted the DVD and took the remote control to the large chair directly across from the sofa. It was apparent to everyone but Matt that Tom was now in a great position to peek up under the short skirt when Allison moved her legs.

"Yes, I would like to order a large pepperoni pizza," Becky said into her cell phone as she looked into the den from the kitchen. The back of Allison's head was seen on the sofa while Tom's smiling face was across the room. "30 minutes OK." Becky gave them her address and phone number and waited a few more minutes to allow Allison to get comfortable. God, she wished she knew if the girl was wearing the sheer underwear.

"I'll be down in a few minutes so go ahead and start the movie without me," Becky said as she walked into the den. One quick look at Allison's legs showed her knees squeezed tightly together. Shit, maybe the girl was not going for it. Becky moved quickly up the stairs to change into her jeans and a tee-shirt.

Both Allison and Tom were glad to see Becky leave. As soon as she was out of sight Allison leaned towards Matt and started to tickle him. "The tickle monster is going to get Matt," she laughed.

Tom grinned too but not because of his son getting tickled. As Allison leaned towards Matt her legs parted just enough for him to see a dark shadow up under her skirt. His own pepperoni stick was pushing up the front of his slacks as her legs opened wider and wider. "Shit she had to be wearing black panties or.........Damn, maybe no panties at all," he thought.

Allison could feel the cooler air on her upper thighs now which mean the man could see pretty far under her skirt. She laughed as she jerked back away from Matt and squeezed her legs back together. Teasing was not so bad after all.

"Hey!" the boy yelled. "I'm going to tickle you now!"

Allison thought she was strong enough to hold him back but the leverage he got from standing on the sofa was enough to push her onto her side. The boy fell across her upper body which caused her legs to shoot upward and outward. Suddenly only the sheer panties were covering her body beneath her navel.

"Fuck," Tom muttered softly when her skirt moved up to bunch at her waist. The panties might have not been there at all because he could see the thick dark growth of her pubic mound. Matt was lying directly in front of her face so she could not see him staring at her virgin bush.

"OH GOD MATT LET ME UP," Allison cried out. She had wanted to give the man some peeks but not a view of her whole lower stomach. She tried to reach under him and push down the denim but his body stopped her attempt. The only thing she could do was to turn her exposed pussy around. She lifted the boy high enough to do just that and suddenly discovered the man could now see her exposed ass.

Tom didn't think it could get any better but now her pink buttocks glistened in the bright overhead light. The thin strap of the panties was pushed deep down into the soft cheeks. The sight was so hot for him he had to leave otherwise he would jump down onto that wonderful ass.

"Let me up Matt," Allison said to the boy. She knew she would have to face the man with the knowledge he had now seen everything she had. As Matt jumped off Allison brushed her hair back into place and slowly turned to look at Tom, except Tom was not there.

*****

Becky was pulling on her tee shirt when the bedroom door open and Tom almost tackled her onto the bed. "What are you doing?" she asked. Suddenly the shock turned into laughter. Allison had done it again. "Tom we don't have time," she whispered as she lifted her hips to allow him to pull her jeans and panties down at the same time. "The pizza man will be here in twenty minutes," she said as she watched him pushed his pants down his legs and pull out the one-eyed monster. "Come to Momma," she whispered into his ear as the huge hot tip split apart her pussy lips.

"Fuck me."

*****

The pizza happened to show up almost five minutes earlier than promised so Allison walked up the stairs to tell Becky and Tom. When she got to the bedroom door there was no mistaking what they were doing.

"DON'T STOP!" Becky screamed as his stomach slapped against hers. "YOU ARE SOOO BIG!"

Allison's own body was on fire as she listened to someone fucking for he first time. She knew she had the pizza money in her purse to pay for the pizza so she moved back downstairs to get rid of the pizza guy.

*****

"Why didn't you tell us the pizza was here?" Becky grinned at Allison when she walked into the kitchen.

"You were busy," Allison giggled as she took a big bite of the hot slice.

"Thanks to you," Becky whispered in her ear before Tom walked around the doorway.

"I'm starving," he grinned as he sat down across from Allison.

"Tom and I were wondering if you would like to go with us to Disneyworld in a few weeks during spring break." Becky asked Allison as they cleaned up the kitchen. Tom and Matt were in the den.

"Where would I sleep?" Allison asked suspiciously.

"We have a two bedroom condo," Becky giggled. "I have just the nightgown for you to wear."

"Don't you think this teasing will go too far?" Allison asked. "Also, I was planning on spending my spring break with my girlfriend Tina."

Becky reached into her purse and pulled out a $100 bill and handed it to Allison. "Too bad I'm sure you would just love Florida." Allison held up the bill and looked at it. She had never owned a $100 bill before. "I'm sure Tina will understand," she grinned as she pushed the money deep down into the small pocket on the side of her skirt.

*****

The trip to Florida was leaving early on a Saturday morning so Allison invited Jake over on Friday night for one last night. Her body had been on fire since the panty flashing at the Jenkins's house. Showing her body to Mr. Jenkins's had been a big turn-on and since her mom was out that evening she had decided to take her relationship with Jake to the next level.

They were in the den watching a movie when Allison said she was going to change.

"Change?" Jake repeated. "Why do you need to change?" Suddenly it hit him that she was going to put on something sexy for him. "Holy shit," he whispered as he watched her slim body walk up the stairs.

It seemed as if she had been gone for hours when he finally heard her door open upstairs and saw her bare feet and legs walking down the stairs. His eyes traced up her bare calves to her bare thighs. "Shit," he gasped as he wondered if she was naked. Then he saw the bottom of a white lace baby doll nightie.

"Wow!" Jake exclaimed when she walked into the room. The baby doll top had thin straps on her shoulders that fell to the tops of her bare chest. He could see the rise of her creamy white petite breasts and the dark shadows of her small nipples.

"Well do you like?" Allison teased as she did a slow 360 degree turn.

"Hell yes....I mean.....God Allison you look so........"

Before he could finish she turned and pulled up the back of the nightie until her naked buttocks appeared. She giggled and quickly dropped it. She turned and saw him now sitting forward about to reach out and grab her.

"No, no touching," she commanded as she jumped backward. "If you try to touch me I'm changing back into my other clothing."

"OK........," he quickly agreed.

Allison smiled and moved up to his knees. She could see the huge bulge in his jeans and knew it had to be hurting him. "Take off your clothes."

"What?" Jake asked even though he had clearly heard her command. "You want me to strip?"

"Yes, if you strip then I'll strip," she giggled. She had never seen a totally naked male before.

Jake nervously pulled his tee shirt over his head and smiled. Even though he had intercourse with his last girlfriend they had always done it in the dark. Now, he was going to show his nakedness out in the well lit room.

Allison smiled when she saw how nervous he was. Boys talk a big story but when the chips are down they are just as scared to take off their clothes as a girl is. "Faster."

Jake quickly released the snap on his jeans and pushed them down and off his feet. He sat back in only his boxers which had a large tent in front of them. "How do I know you will do it too?"

"You don't," she smiled. She knew she was holding the trump card.

For a fleeting moment Jake thought about calling her bluff but was afraid she would just walk back upstairs. "I hope your mother won't be coming home early," he laughed as he lifted his hips and pushed the tight elastic over his raging hard-on. It popped out proudly and pointed upward as he kicked the boxers onto the jeans.

"Your turn," Jake smiled.

Allison couldn't take her eyes off of it. On the beach she had not really seen it in the dim light. There was no way her tiny pussy would ever take such a massive ram-rod. "I think I changed my mind," she teased as she turned to take a step towards the doorway. Suddenly Jake jumped up and blocked her way.

"What are you doing?" she asked suddenly afraid she had taken the teasing game too far. Her body moved slowly backwards away from the long prick pointing up at her small chest.

"Come on Allison take off your nightgown," Jake said with his arms crossed.

"No touching," she repeated to make sure he was not expecting anything more.

"Agreed."

Allison was holding the trump card again as her trembling fingers pulled the baby doll top up over her stomach. She hesitated just under her breasts and then gave it a quick jerk up and off of her head. She saw his eyes capture her naked cupcakes with small cherries on the top. "They are not very big."

"They are beautiful," Jake said smiling.

Showing Jake her breasts was a whole lot different than the time Mr. Jenkins saw them in the pool. She didn't have to look down at them to know her nips were rock hard. Her eyes never left Jake's rocket as she slowly pushed down her skimpy silky white panties.

The only sound in the room was the deep breathing from within their bodies. Allison stepped out of her panties and stood erect. They both were lost not sure of what to do. Jake started walking towards her.

"No touching," Allison whispered before she bit on her lower lip. She wanted so much to grab his hard penis but knew he would want to do the same to her and probably more. Both watched the tip of his shaft as it moved to within two inches of her upper stomach.

"God Allison you're driving me nuts," Jake groaned. His begging eyes told how much suffering he was in.

Allison relaxed somewhat after realizing she was once again in control. "Kiss my lips....but just my lips."

Jake sighed and leaned his upper body forward until only their lips touched. He fought the urge to grab her body tightly against his. Her tongue licked across his lips until both of their mouths opened for a deep wet kiss. Allison broke the kiss and said, "Kiss my nipple...but just my nipple."

Jake quickly lowered his face until his lips were even with her right nip. His eyes guided his lips until they pushed against the hard digit.

Allison moaned when his mouth opened and his tongue flicked onto her small bud. She wanted to hold his head there but it was against her no other touching rule. "The other one."

Jake's lips left a light trail of dampness as he moved from the right breast to the left one. He peeked down and saw her dark bush only a few inches below his mouth. He wondered if it was his entrée. He hungrily gobbled up her other nipple and sucked until she moaned again.

Allison tried to gather enough nerve to tell him to kiss between her legs like Tina had done but was having trouble finding the words, "Kiss me.........down........."

Jake didn't wait for her to finish as he dropped to his knees in front of her and pushed his face between her trembling thighs. His nose parted her thick bush enough for his tongue to find her damp slit. He had performed oral sex on his last girlfriend but it was in the dark. He wished he could see her pussy but it was impossible in the position they were in. His prayers were answered when Allison pulled away and sat down in the large chair next to her. He looked at her face and saw her smiling as she opened her thighs as far as she could. "Don't you want to finish?"

Jake walked on his hands and knees like a new puppy heading to its food dish. With a quick turn at her knee his face headed right towards Pussyville. He stopped when he saw her opened gash.

"Come on puppy," Allison giggled. Her eyes closed when Jake's tongue once again flicked across her hot and hard clit. It only took a minute for Allison's body to explode. "NOW JAKE NOW!"

A few minutes later Allison opened her eyes and looked at the clock. They still have 30 minutes of safe time and she wanted to do some tasting of her own before her mother came home. "Move back and take my place."

Jake's heart skipped a few beats when he realized it was finally his turn. He hurried into the chair and waited for Allison to get onto her knees.

"Close your eyes and don't peek," she giggled.

Jake wanted so bad to watch her explore his manhood but knew he had to keep playing her little game. His hard-on was now at full mast as she moved between his thighs. With his eyes closed his sense of touch was now in control. Where would she kiss or touch first? Finally he felt some light pressure on his hard sac and wondered if she was kissing him with her lips or tongue. Then he realized it was warm air. Shit, she was blowing on his balls.

"Ahhh," he moaned while pushing his hips forward trying to make contact with her mouth but she only giggled and moved backwards. He had wanted a blow job but not like this.

Jake thought that she could not drive him crazier until the hot air moved slowly up his hard-on until it reached the tip. Her mouth had to be so close. He tried to resist but couldn't as he peeked out to see Allison's puckered lips almost touching his damp crown.

"OH GOD PLEASE...," he begged.

She giggled. "Do you want me to kiss it?"

"Yessssssss," he gasped out at her. When her soft lips touched the mushroom head his hips pushed upward until his tip pushed between her lips. He thought she would pull back but she instead opened her mouth and sucked in his whole crown.

"OH FUCK...," he groaned.

She popped her mouth off and licked her lips. "Close your eyes."

Jake again shut his eyelids and breathed out heavily when her mouth returned. As she held the large tip in her mouth her tongue explored him. He knew her mouth was too small to really give him a read blowjob but right now knowing Ms. Virgin had his prick in her mouth was more than enough to bring him to the summit and over the top. "I'M COMING!" he shouted to give her a warning but he was too late as his hot juices filled her mouth. She tried to pull away and breath but the cum filled her throat. She pulled away and gagged and coughed.

"Oh shit I'm sorry Allison," Jake said as he moved down on the floor next to her. She finally took a big breath and grabbed her nightgown.

"I think you better leave," she said as she ran from the room and up the stairs.

"Shit," he said as he pulled on his boxers and jeans. Just when he thinks things are rolling along well something happens. He waited a few minutes to see if she was coming back down but realized she wasn't so he left.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers