Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
The boyfriend has something up his sleeve.
1.2k words
3.64
24.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm breeze coming through the open window made the sheer curtains dance about. The large full moon shone in through their large picture window and the moon's light fell upon naked flesh. The naked flesh of a curvy woman with ample breasts. Her soft breathing seemed to coincide with the wind. Her milky skin stood out from the jet black satin sheets which caressed her body. The moonlight stared at her, just as something else did.

Across the room eyes gleamed from the shadows. No face could be seen, only those eyes. The eyes looked to be that of a hungry wolf, and little did the sleeping woman know, she is what he wished to feast upon. The man stood there for quite some time watching her. Or, was he thinking of his move? Time moved slowly for him as he watched from a distance.

The woman softly moaned as she moved from sleeping on her side to her back. Her breasts parted along with her legs as she settled back onto the sleek sheets. The moonlight shone down on her as if she was on a stage. She was on show, but only for him.

A sigh comes from the direction of those eyes and the words, "Damn mama" echoed from the darkness.

Her hands above her head she was sleeping peacefully, but not for long.

The eyes parted from the shadows to reveal a very attractive man. His lengthy body toned, and well taken care of. His smile told it all. This woman was about to wake from her precious slumber only to be thrown into pure bliss, but only if she obeyed him. He grinned and chuckled at the thought of her very innocence which was about to be corrupted. The scent of his cologne filled the room. It was a scent she knew well, when she was awake.

Slow foot steps pattered across the hardwood floors. He neared the end of the bed gazing upon the flesh of this sumptuous woman. His mouth watered at the sight. This woman was his. As he continued staring at her, he got hard thinking of her moans and his name being shouted out in the middle of the night. For a brief moment he thought he shouldn't wake the sleeping beauty, but the thought didn't last long.

"You won't awaken from a kiss my darling! You will wake to my tongue between those thighs!" he whispered.

She was a bit of a deep sleeper which made his plan even better. He slowly crawled onto the bed making sure not to disturb her just yet. Her legs were only open enough for him to see the spot he wanted so badly. He gently placed his hand on the inside of her right knee and moved it a few inches toward him. He position his body between her legs and stared at her pussy lips which he thought begged for him. He slowly took his index finger and brushed against those lips and hoped she wouldn't wake. She shifted a bit as goose bumps arose from her skin.

He moved his head between her legs and flicked his tongue over her lips. She moaned slightly but still did not wake. He grinned an evil grin as his plan was working well. He placed his hand next to her hot spot and just then, he pushed two fingers into her pussy as he ravished her clit. He looked up as he did this wanting to see her reaction. She sat straight up as she moaned loudly and opened her eyes to reveal her man doing what he loved to do.

"Lay back baby! I'm hungry!" he directed her.

She smiled and did as he asked. She parted her legs even more for his wonting tongue as she caressed her breasts.

He teased her over and over. Slowly pushing his fingers into her wetness as he rubbed her clit with his tongue ring until she was ready to climax, then he would stop. She moved her hand down to her wet pussy wanting to get off so badly that she was ready to do it herself.

As she tried to play with herself, he pushed her hand away and said, "I'm not ready for you to cum, don't touch my pussy!"

She was shocked by the words that came from his mouth but at the same time, it got her even wetter.

"Baby, give me your cock please!!!" she begged.

He replied with, "You will get it when I want to give it to you, but if you can't be a good girl, you won't have an orgasm at all!"

She wondered where he got this Master attitude from, not that she minded, because it turned her on. She found herself grinning as she lay there enjoying the moment. He rose from between her legs and straddled her hips.

"Sweet, he is ready to give it to me!" she thought to herself.

He moved his face towards hers and kissed her as he bit her tongue and her soft lips. She stroked the back of his head and scratched the skin on his back as she raised her hips to grind on his hardness. When she rose up, he bit her neck hard. She screamed out as the pain poured into pleasure.

"What makes you think I'm ready to give you what you want?" he whispered in her ear.

This sent chills through her body and she softly whimpered as her clit was throbbing and was ready for release.

"Now then, be a good girl and put your mouth to work!" he said while lying down next to her and stroking his large, hard cock.

She only grinned as she sat up and positioned herself to take him into her mouth. She loved giving him blow jobs. She loved feeling his dick tense up in her mouth. She took pleasure in knowing she was good at it. She lowered her head and grazed the tip of his hardness with her wet tongue. She slowly slid in into her mouth going all the way down to the base, making sure all eight inches were feeling it. She softly caressed his "boys" as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft gaining suction with each pass. She moved more quickly as he grabbed the back of her head with a handful of hair and moaned. She wanted to tease him, but knew if she did, she wasn't going to have his cock to get her off. She kept raising and lowering her mouth with so much suction she made the best vacuum cleaner look powerless. He started to tense and she could tell he was ready to cum. He pulled her off of him and stared at her glazed over eyes. He chuckled as if he was taunting her.

"Your mouth is a masterpiece baby!" he told her. She smiled and giggled. She did love to please her man.

He got up from the bed and told her, "Now, you lay there with those legs spread and don't you move! And remember, no touching my pussy!"

In saying this he left the room. She lay there as he had instructed with thoughts of what was to come racing through her mind. She was dripping wet and could feel the breeze blowing on the juices between her legs.

"He wouldn't really know if I played just a little bit, would he?" she asked herself. "I better not though, no telling where he is and Lord knows I am not going to pass up him making love to me!" she thought.

She could hear something outside the bedroom door as she lay in the darkness.