Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
A sleeping beauty is ravaged.
760 words
3.62
120k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evilone
evilone
14 Followers

I walk slowly down the hotel hallway, my eyes actively scanning all the room numbers, searching for your suite. As I near the far end of the long corridor, I finally see your room. I unlock the door quickly as I can, staying as quiet as I possibly can. As I walk in to the room, the darkness overwhelms me, hiding my body in the night shadows. I enter further, and hear the door slam shut behind me, echoing in the quiet room.

The only light I can see is from two small candles, flickering weakly on the night table. I see a faint sheen of bubbles still clinging to the side of the Jacuzzi tub; the air is still humid from the steam of the bath. There is a slight lemon smell to the air, reminiscent of soap and body oil.

I see you now, lying on the huge king sized bed, your damp strawberry-blonde hair spread out on the pillows, with a few strands still clinging sexily to your forehead. I approach the bed and can hear you softly breathing. Your body is lightly wrapped in a thigh-length terry-cloth robe, your chest rising and falling ever so slightly in slumber.

I softly untie your robe, exposing your naked body fully to me. I gaze in awe at the sight of your luscious, firm, full breasts, still pink and rosy from the deep searing heat of the bath. I rub my hand lightly down the entire length of your body, pausing for a moment on your hairless mound, caressing it ever so gently. I hear you moan slightly, your sleeping body quivering instinctively to my tender touch.

I trace my fingers down the rest of your body, and back up the inside of your toned thighs. I slide my fingers deftly across your moistening sex, tickling you, teasing you, preparing you. I hear you gasp loudly as I stroke you faster; I feel your skin ripple beneath my finger tips. When I smell your body excreting womanly juices, as I play with your nub, I know you are ready for me.

Quickly I undress myself, tossing my clothes nearly clear across the room in my haste to be with you, to be inside of you. I slowly and carefully climb on top of the bed, on top of you, straddling your legs. I feel how wet you are as my body meets yours. I smile slightly as I lean my body forward, and plunge deeply in to your awaiting body.

I can feel you waken. Your muscles tense and loosen as you struggle under my weight. I hear you gasp sharply as I slide in and out of your body. Your eyes struggle to focus as I hammer in to you, my strokes powerful and relentless. I feel your hands instinctively reach out and grab at me, gripping my sides, your nails digging in to my flesh, pulling me deeper and deeper inside you.

I hear your breathing becoming more and more labored, your lungs gasping for each breath. I feel your body flexing underneath me, your back arching, and your hips thrusting up to meet me as I plunge in to your eagerly awaiting body. I revel in the feeling of your hot wetness gripping me like a vise.

I feel myself becoming close. I feel your body shaking underneath me. I feel your sex tighten on me, sucking me into your endless depths. I hear the air being stolen from your lungs as your pleasure cascades like a waterfall through your body. I feel your teeth tighten on my shoulder, nearly drawing blood.

I thrust in to you only twice more, slamming myself in to you as deep as I possibly can, and explode in to you. I fill you deeply, my mouth hanging open as I spray my love in to your soaking cavity. More and more I shoot in to you, my waves of pleasure rolling on top of each other, never seeming to end.

Your deep brown eyes are locked on mine, watching me intensely as I pour my seed deep inside of you. You wrap your long, tan willowy legs around me, locking our bodies together, forcing me in even deeper.

You pull my face towards yours and kiss me hungrily, your tongue sliding across my teeth, exploring my mouth, and tickling my tonsils.

"Oh, I missed you so much." I hear you whisper as you smile up at me.

I smile back, kissing you deeply again. "I missed you too, my love."

evilone
evilone
14 Followers