Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
Woman uses her ex's precious princess for revenge.
1.9k words
4.02
58.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Sorry for any poor description, first post. Will practice more in the future. All characters are over eighteen.*

*****

"Shh..." Mara whispered, patting his royal highness's daughter as she succumbed to the effects of the drugs hidden in the drinks served to her and the staff. The rest of the women had already found themselves either draping across whatever surface they could find, or swaying in one place until they finally dropped. The princess herself had been the last to partake, but that didn't matter now. Mara chuckled darkly to herself as she thought of what was to come for her ex lover's beloved daughter. Serves him right; he took her only joy from her, so she might as well defile his.

This was long coming, and he knew it. It was known from the day Mara made her promise, known from the day he made sure his daughter's staffed was completely comprised of other females so no male could ever fulfill Mara's promise. Promises aren't so easily evaded.

As if to finalize that, Mara slipped a hand down the princess's dress and squeezed one of her breasts, pinching it to test the effects of the drugs. She didn't move a muscle. The princess herself was actually very pretty, fair skin, blonde hair, perky little tits; she'd probably be the desired option among many young brides.

If only she maintained her virginity.

-

"Toss her there." Mara told the man holding her highness's nude and unconscious body. He was one of many who entered the cabin, some of which paid for a turn inside the princess's little snatch, and most of which just came to watch. The princess's body fell, exposing her hairy pussy to the crowd who leered and made jeers.

"I can't wait to destroy that." One man chuckled darkly, reaching over to pinch her pink brown nipples. Others agreed, laughing heartily. One young man weaved in and out of the crowd trying to take in all the bets he could. The betting pools were whether or not her highness would find herself swollen with child, and if she did who of the many participants would be the likely father.

"Obviously," The darkest of the participants said, "I'll be the one to knock up the pretty princess. I paid a lot of money to be the one to go first."

"Speaking of which," Mara began to reign in the crowd, "It's time. Drake, you may begin..."

The darkest participant, Drake, strode over to the bed, taking in the view of Mara's prey. He glanced back at Mara, who gave him a wink that said 'Go on ahead.' He climbed onto the bed, and ran his dark rough hands over the fair skin of her lady. So smooth and creamy, his manhood hardened at the mere thought of penetrating her tight little body; but she needed to be ready for him.

He slid his arms under her thighs and dragged her to him, burying his tongue into her slit. His tongue slid up and down her slick lips, teasing her clit with the flick of his tongue, tasting her virgin hole. Even in her comatose state, the princess seemed to thoroughly enjoy the tongue fucking as she soon started to drip before him. He had started slow, but soon started to lick rapidly, letting her flavors cascade over his tongue until he was sure she was ready.

His cock sprung from his shorts, hard and ready to steal her majesty's virginity. He placed the tip of his cock at her heated entrance, suddenly feeling the urge to taste her creamy skin. He ran his tongue over her collarbone as he began to push into her, loving the feeling of her slick passage hugging his cock every inch of the way in. He reached a barrier, and flashed the crowd a sly grin before shoving his cock through. He bit and sucked on her neck as he achieved sinking balls deep into her pussy, and left the first of many purple marks.

God, her pussy felt amazing.

He was going to go slowly, but her snatch was too enticing. He began to thrust, pulling out until only the tip was buried before shoving his full length in, reaching her somewhere in the depths of her drugged out state. He forced her to whimper every time he slammed his cock home and his balls bounced against her ass. The power he felt in fucking her, and knowing she couldn't do a damn thing about it, pleased Drake to no end. He took advantage, slapped at her tits, and then slapped her hard across the face. Red marks and bruises appeared, which only satisfied Drake even more.

The crowd of men hooted and hollered in encouragement as he fucked the little bitch's cunt. Oh, her daddy won't be able to ignore what happened to his precious princess, the proof will be on her face for weeks and in her soon to be flooded cunt for months. Drake could feel it, his balls began to tingle and his cock began to swell. He was gonna do, he was gonna be the first to cum in her royal bitch's pussy.

"Aargh!" He roared as he shoved his cock in as deep as it could go. His spunk flooded through the princess's pussy, splashing her ovaries, working on being the winner to knock the bitch up. Drake kept his cock in her passage, lingering as if his orgasm still rocked him, hoping to give his sperm as much time as he could.

"Enjoy, Drake?" Mara asked, motioning for him to get up off the show.

"Yes, who's next?" A line had formed by men from all over the kingdom with hard cocks ready for the princess. One grinning male stepped forward and took Drake's place in between the princess's open legs.

"She'll be having a long night," Mara chuckled. "Luckily, I'm recording so she and her father won't miss a single moment."

...

The cabin was a huge mess. Sweat stained clothing was strewn all over the place, as well as fallen over cups and spilled alcohol, knocked over chairs, and other unidentifiable objects. Aside from that, the cabin was empty, the crowd of men had completely disappeared except for two figures on the bed.

The bed itself was a disaster, nothing but a damp cum stained tangle of sheets. The unconscious body of the princess still lied upon it, covered and filled with cum. It leaked from her swollen and over-used pussy, it was crusted in her golden hair, and made her breasts sticky. She had bruises and hickeys all over her body, easily identifiable hand marks were here and there, and her neck was covered in purple spots.

The other person there was a young man, the one who had taken bets, desperately humping into the cunt of the abused princess, causing the bed the squeak loudly from the overuse. He slammed into her again and again, desperate to drain his balls into her used cunt. He had wanted to partake among the other men as well, but couldn't pay Mara. Now, however, they've been long gone. Done and off to do whatever else they plan, so the young man took his chance.

The princess stirred beneath him, and he froze.

"What the...? What the hell?" She gave him a blurred as she started to make out her surroundings. She groaned in pain as the bruising started to register, and started panicking as she started to process the situation. "Oh, my gosh, get off of me, get the hell off of me!"

The young man's heart palpitated furiously in his chest, as he was suddenly unsure of what to do. She started pushing and shoving against his chest as she screamed and cried for him to get off of her, but she was too weak. That decided him.

He began thrusting into her cunt again as she tried to push him away, squealing and whimpering every time he shoved himself balls deep into her pussy. Her fighting started making it a bit difficult for him to fuck her at the pace he wanted, so he grabbed her wrists and held them over her head, lowering himself down so he too could assault her neck and breasts with his mouth and he mercilessly pounded into her slit.

"No! Please get off me!" She begged, beginning to cry. But, he was so close, he wasn't going to stop now. The princess had no choice but to take it, and unwillingly found herself enjoying the feel of his cock pushing in and out of her pussy. She was building up to something, and so was he as his resumed desperate thrusts seemed to indicate. "Oh! Oh, God!" The princess shrieked as she felt herself reaching an edge. "Please! Ugh! Don't. Stop." The princess's moans became louder and faster, and suddenly she screamed.

"Argh!" The young man bellowed, her majesty's shuddering passage having put him over the edge. His balls twitched and his cock swelled, spraying the inside of her pussy with his own spunk, mingling with the cum of the many others who orgasmed before him within her. He then collapsed sweaty and shuddering on her highness's bare body, enjoying the feeling on his now softening cock still inside her.

"Um.. Please get off me." She whimpered. "I... I need to go home."

He ignored her, instead playing with her nipples as he lay. He had let go of her wrists, so her hands were free, but the princess felt too much shame to stop him. She didn't agree to sex, yet she enjoyed it. She had wanted him off her, but then begged for him to not stop. She wasn't a virgin anymore, and her first time wasn't what she imagined it to be. She has no memory of her first time, and the soreness of her pussy told her that this was NOT the first time.

He came inside her.

"Get off me, now." She demanded. The young man lifted himself up simply to stare at her, and then slapped her. "What-?!" He began rocking back and forth, growing in length again inside her pussy. "Please, stop!" She cried. But, he wouldn't. He fucked her raw pussy again, not stopping even as she cried with every thrust until he came once more. "Are you done? Please be done..."

"I'm just getting started."

...

The princess staggered into her kingdom after having spent days underneath a man who refused to speak to her the majority of the time. He fucked her, slapped her, and fucked her some more. Always cumming inside her, probably impregnating her if she wasn't already there. He let her leave this morning after leaving himself, off to travel through the forest, though he wouldn't say where.

Her father would make sure he's found. He'd pay. She stepped into the castle, and immediately was surrounded by her people. All exclaiming with excitement that she was alive, others fussing over her bruises, and many others refusing to meet her eyes. She looked above them, searching for the eyes of her father upon his throne, but found his head was bowed. She fought through the crowd, and kneeled by his side.

"Daddy..." Her voice broke, and she plead silently that he'd meet her gaze. Instead, he turned a screen towards her, and the video of her in the cabin surrounded by men while simultaneously being fucked by other men played over and over.

"The whole Kingdom knows, my dear."