Sleeping in Class

Story Info
Anthony finds himself alone with hot Italian teacher.
780 words
3.18
143.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anthony….Anthony….Will you please wake up the bell rang two minutes ago and I want to get out of class as much as every one else!!" Mrs. Valentino shouted from the behind her desk.

Oops, for the second time this week I had fallen asleep, due to another late night at…oh I don't even remember where I was last night such is the life of a high school senior with only four days of schooling left. "Oh sorry….Mrs. Valentino…I um.. Well, ya know late nights hurts sometimes" I apologetically stated. But as I looked up I realized that Mrs. Valentino wasn't really all that angry at least she didn't look like it. What she looked like was…..wait this is my teacher I'm talking about, Well, she looked like a dog in heat. HOT!! I'd always thought of her as a good looking older lady but what I didn't realize was that her dark brown hair, ample cleavage and nice but made her look pretty dang good to an 18 year old with a hangover. So I got up and started for the door still gazing at her and that odd look but when I got to the door it was locked??

"Ah…..Mrs. V.."

"I locked it…" she sounded funny," I wanted to have a little chat about your late nights, sit"

By now I was totally perplexed and mesmerized but this teacher who by all accounts was turning me on.

"Anthony, I feel bad for you, you still haven't realized what I've been trying since the first time you walked in my class" She gazed at my with a smirk on her face," Now with only five days left I don't know if I can go through with this."

"What..uh…what do you mean?" now this is getting interesting.

She stood up and sat on my lap she wrapped her arms around me and as my cock began to push against her skirt she whispered, "I need you…now!"

Holy….now what good fortune I was having this hot teacher about 20 years my senior wanted me?? I was so stunned I hardly knew what to do. But that didn't last long as she stuck her tongue deep into my throat. I began to reciprocate and get into it realizing how good of a kisser Mrs. V was. I loved it but I knew there was more to come. II began by sliding my had up her blouse and feeling her nice C breast and pinching her nipples as I unclasped her bra and she tore my shirt of and threw it to the floor. Wow, she really needs this I guess. She told me to take my pants of and as I did she did the same with her skirt revealing a nicely trimmed dark bush under a pair of lacy pink panties.

She stared at my cock as it stuck 7 inches out of my boxers licking her lips and she stepped closer to me. Her long hard nipples were to eager to be sucked as I leaned down and took one in my mouth. She began moaning as my fingers then traced her belly button down to her panties I teased her awhile by just rubbing her clit from the outside. Until she pushed me away with a screech and struggled quickly out of her panties. Now completely naked she beckoned me to her desk pushing the papers to the floor she laid down.

"I told you I need you now fuck me with you rod….Please…I need you!!"

I climbed onto her desk now realizing one of my fantasies was going to come true, to fuck a teacher, OH god her pussy was so tight and wet. After pushing into her I began to rock slowly back and forth making her squeal in sexual pleasure. "Oh…umm….Anthony please pound me I need that…"

Whatever she wanted she got. I began to ram my pole deep into her pussy fast then slow again fast then slow. Her nails were digging into my back leaving marks I would remember for weeks. Her breathing began to quicken as she reached her climax I was so close it was hard to hold it as cum began to fill my balls she screamed so loud I had to cover her mouth.

Then we both went stiff as out bodies joined in the intimate pleasure. I felt my own cum on my leg as I filled her to the brim. I got off and began to dress as she just laid there and stared at the ceiling still breathing softly and moaning. As I left I thought what a great time I would have tomorrow after my nap.