Sleeping Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachel24
rachel24
49 Followers

"She's awake, look man, she's awake." shouted Jake.

Jake's hands reached down and pulled my hips up, he spun me around, his strength was amazing, I was lifted high up and turned around with my head and shoulders pushed over the sofa top, with my ass facing them totally and legs spread wide.

I looked round at them.

"You dirty bastards, take me, take me now, take me bareback, and don't stop until I say!" I screamed at them.

With those words Jake lost his cool and sent his huge load squirting all over my legs and ass, I felt it splash against my wanting pussy lips, it was jet after jet of hot gorgeous come hitting me, god it felt nice. He groaned so loud as he came, calling me so many dirty names.

I looked round and saw the last drips oozing from his spent cock, he then took a step forward and let the final few drops fall onto my face. It felt lovely, the come of another man on my sweet innocent face, I stuck my tongue out hoping for more liquid but he was empty, drained and now utterly useless to me!

Jason and the other guy then stood right behind me.

"Clean her up for me Luke." Said Jason.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

Luke dropped to his knees and whilst tugging his cock began to lick my come soaked ass, his tongue darting all over my innocent delicate skin, he groaned as he was mopping up the cream, I could feel his cock battering my ass cheeks as he jakked behind me. He was moaning with delight as he cleaned up my tight virgin ass.

"That's it Luke, lick it all off, clean her up for my cock, I'll give her it bareback alright, straight in that tight cunt!" Jason said as he looked on devilishly.

"Marcus knows his boss will service his dirty cock sucking girlfriend in the right way." He added.

As he licked the last remains of come, Luke started to grunt loud and he screamed as he sent his white cream all over our sofa, jets of it plummeting down on the brand new material, the bastard! What a nerve! He kept jakking hard until every drop was released from his thickly veined member. I was so horny, so fucking horny!

Luke then stood up losing his balance and falling to one side. Jake and Carl looked on as Jason approached me, his cock massive and standing out on end. This was the daddy of the bunch for sure! A huge thick rod aching for my tight hole, he moved in and I moved my hips back onto him.

His cock touched my lips, I felt the huge head poking around.

" Yes Jase, give her it, give her what Marcus can't, fuck her tight pussy hard, fuck her bareback dude." Said Jake with not a hint of moral whatsoever!

Jason slid his cock slowly into my cunt, it felt like heaven, his hips thrust forward towards me as I arched my back on the come soaked sofa, my knees sliding outwards in Luke's spent cream. It was lovely sliding around in the slippery come.

I felt Jason's length drive into me, my tight pussy being stretched by his huge cock, my hips beginning to buck back and forth vigorously.

I started to moan with pleasure.

"Yes Jason, fuck me, fuck me hard you dirty bastard, fuck me before Marcus gets home, fill me with your load, fill me up!"

"Fucking hell, she doesn't care, she loves it, god what a dream whore she is." Jason groaned out.

He started battering my tight cunt relentlessly, thrusting deep into me, I was moaning with every stroke.

"Fuck her, fuck her hard Jase." Shouted Jake as the others looked on.

Jason then slowed up and then slipped his cock out and began rubbing it around my now aching virgin ass, the filthy bastard! He prodded about with his huge head, it was glistening with my pussy juices.

He began to guide it in my tiny asshole, I could feel it drilling through the virginity belt.

"Oh god, yes, in her ass, that's it, in that tight virgin ass, make her scream the slut." Jake emotionally cried.

He then slid in as I gasped with pain and delight. He slowly pushed it further as he pulled my hips towards him. He started to pump harder and faster, I could feel the head of his cock reaching parts no other had ever reached, I could feel my body shuddering with delight as he fucked me bareback up my tight virgin ass in my own home.

"His rhythm changed, he started to stall, he groaned loud.

"Argh, I can't help it, I can't hold it in."

I felt his cock explode in me, the hot serum jetting all the way into my ass. The hot liquid spiralling around inside me.

"Don't stop, don't stop you bastard." I shouted.

He kept pumping even though he was spent, he kept drilling my ass, as the others watched in disbelief almost.

I then started to feel myself freeze up, my hips lost control Jason pumped even harder again even though his cock was softening, I bucked my hips so hard, the gorgeous feeling started to rush through my whole body. I was coming and coming hard, harder than ever before, this huge softening cock banging my tight ass was making me cry with pain and ecstasy, I screamed out as I came.

" Oh you dirty fucking bastard, you dirty bastards all of you, making me come like this! How dare you!" I yelled.

I came so hard, my body was in tatters, my legs were drained of any strength.

Jason withdrew his now shrinking member. I just laid there, half naked, covered in come in my own home with four guys still staring at my glistening frame.

I looked at the new sofa, it was soaked! I ran my hand over my ass and scooped up the remaining white glue. I took my hand to my mouth and drank the gorgeous seeds. I arched my back up and looked down between my legs, I saw the come dripping from my ass, falling onto the sofa. It was a lovely sight indeed.

"Quick, clean up ya'll dudes, before Marcus returns." Said Jason with some authority to his friends.

They swiftly retreated and one by one made quick visits to our toilet.

I simply gathered my thoughts and found my panties and slid them back over my come soaked legs and tugged them tight up round my dark bush and pulled my skirt down which gobbled up the come into its material. I grabbed a dishes towel from the kitchen and wiped my legs, the dinner jazz still playing in the background and I knew the inevitable sound of the front door opening was minutes away.

"Hi guys, how long you been here, I hope Rachel was courteous on your arrival, I know she can be somewhat irritating sometimes but just ignore her witty sense of humour." Said Marcus.

As I sat there trying to hide my red face and crumpled clothes.

"Oh yes Marcus she is definitely not irritating and she has been a grand hostess, she certainly gives secretaries a good name!" Replied Jason somewhat embarrassingly.

To which Marcus pleasantly said.

"Yes she's such a loyal, caring and considerate person aren't you Rach? Where's Jasper then? Is he not hear yet? Typical, if I ask him to "come," he never does, typical! How does that poor wife of his put up with him, I feel so sorry for the guy!"

Said my loyal and loving boyfriend Marcus.

God bless him.

rachel24
rachel24
49 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories