Sleeping Sissy

Story Info
Stephanie is passed out.
765 words
3.58
187.3k
48
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LolaPop
LolaPop
32 Followers

One night, I passed out downstairs on the couch and awoke to a ton of snoring going on. I sat up groggy and couldn't imagine where it was even coming from. I started walking around the house, made it up the stairs, and realized it was coming from my sisters room. Holy crap was it loud! I was so tired and really wanted to get back to bed, but there was no way that was going to happen with that hibernating bear in the house.

I thought to myself, "I will just go in and maybe plug her nose and she will shut up."

I open the door and creep in real quietly, and there in the moonlight I see my sister Stephanie, passed out and laying on her stomach. She is fully clothed, and I thought to myself, "that is unusual for her?" Then I had remembered how earlier she had gone out with a few of her girlfriends. I cant believe this bitch is passed out drunk! I walk closely to her and notice she is wearing a short black skirt. Peaking from under the skirt are her pink cotton panties. Instantly my dick gets hard! Holy shit, this is my sister, what am I thinking? What the hell is my dick thinking?

Stephanie is my older sister by 9 years, she is 27. I have never found my sister "hot" before, but most of my guy friends say they want to bang her. Now that I am seeing her from this angle, in this light, I am going to have to agree with my friends.

She is pretty tall, about 5'9. She has sun kissed skin year round, long golden blonde hair, and big brown eyes. I can't help but stare!

At this point my dick is pounding and begging for some attention. I whip it out and think, "maybe it would be ok if I just whacked off over her sleeping body?" I start stroking myself and my heart is beating right out of my chest. I am so afraid I am going to wake her, but I can't help but take advantage of this moment and the immense pleasure I am feeling. She's still snoring like a banshee anyway... My mind is racing and I can't help but want to see more. After a few minutes I can't take it anymore and decide to take my chances. I lift her skirt up, to expose her sweet little round ass. I still want to see more, so I grow a pair, and slowly move her panties over to the side. Seeing her ass crack drove me wild and I had to touch it. Some of my precum dripped out right onto her tight hole and I couldn't stand to let it go to waste. I start rubbing the tip of my cock on her crack, and with my other hand, I move her panties over a little more to expose her pussy.

Holly shit was it beautiful! Nice, tiny, tight and pink, just the way I like them! I am jerking it hard now, while rubbing it back and forth between her pussy and her crack. She is still sound of sleep, so I decide to take it a step further. I lick my finger and start caressing her pussy lips softly. It felt so fucking good! I slowly stick my finger inside, and just as I suspected, she was tight as fuck! Oh how I wish my finger was my cock right now! I was feeling so good and knew I couldn't take this much pleasure with out cumming soon. I am trying to hold off for as long as I can. I keep jerking harder and harder and continue fucking her pussy with two fingers now. I feel her get really wet and I take some of her juices and rub them around her clit. "Oh Shiiiiiiit! This is it!" It sent me over board and I couldn't hold back any longer. I pull back and jizzed all over her pussy. That was the best nut I have ever experienced and can't believe it was over my sister! I am still feeling the spasms! I put her panties back in place, pull her skirt down, and go running out of the room to clean up.

I am now looking at myself in the mirror, guilty over what I have just done, but holy shit did it feel good! I can't wait for Stephanie to go out drinking again. Next time I am going to stick it in her ass.

LolaPop
LolaPop
32 Followers