Sleeping Wife

Story Info
Wife awakens to find she is aroused.
784 words
3.97
79.3k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers

When my wife has wine after dinner, she sleeps very soundly. One night when I finally got to bed (about an hour after she did), I was feeling sort of randy, and slid my hand over until it reached her leg. I noted that she was wearing a negligee, and with very little effort (lifting the negligee), I confirmed that she was not wearing panties.

I moved my hand so as to lift the covers, and hover above her pubis, then slowly allowed the covers to sink back down along with my hand, which was now over her pubis but with the negligee in the way. I tried to keep from pressing harder than the covers, but eventually pushed one finger down between her labia, watching to see if she wakened. My goal was to wait until she was dreaming, but there was not enough light to look for the "rapid eye movement" that is supposed to accompany dreaming.

Slowly and gently I pushed her labia from side to side, moving her clitoris beneath her labia, but not touching it.

She did not move nor make any noise; I considered that maybe she was awake and just enjoying the more leisurely stimulation she was getting (compared to my usual kiss and fuck routine). Suddenly she made a vague noise and turned away from me to sleep on her side, but she said nothing and her breathing was regular. I waited a minute or so, and used her upper leg to move her back flat on her back, while also moving her leg apart a little, and moving the negligee up out of the way. My one finger could now burrow down between her labia, over the hood of her clitoris, nowhere near the more sensitive area that is identical to the most sensitive area of the penis (the frenulum, just below the glans).

My finger slowly gently flipped her clit from side to side as my finger pushed against the hood and shen slid over it when the pressure was great enough.

Plus now I could slide my finger further down between her legs, and found that her labia were quite moist. With gentle pressure my finger slid between the labia minora and found a wellspring of wetness in her vagina, which I used to slide back up to her clit (this time coming across the most sensitive under part).

This produced a sort of moan, and her legs moved farther apart, but she did not seem awake. Two more trips to the well and her entire labia and clit were totally wet, and her breathing now seemed a little faster and deeper. In another minute, I slid a finger into her vagina, and got really stiff when I felt how wet it was in there. I really wanted my cock in there now, but instead I slid around her clit a little more and came back to slide two fingers in this time. Her breathing sort of stopped, then resumed at the deeper and slower level. I left my two fingers in her cunt, and slid my thumb up to work under and across her clit (much in the manner of an expensive gynecologist exam!).

I was wondering how long I could keep from making a move, when she suddenly turned away from me and pushed her butt back at me and I heard her whisper, "in"..."in". I was already stiff and she was already soaking wet, so I slid into her easily and quickly, with a deep moan from her that made me push as far as I could, and she was pushing back to make sure I was all the way in. I could feel the resistance from her cervix and she started pushing back when I pushed forward. Before I had made even ten strokes, she had her first orgasm... and would have two more before I started pumping her full of my cum.

Then she fell sound asleep, with me still in her. It made a huge mess on the bed because usually she catches the runoff with a small towel she keeps handy. But not tonight.

The next morning, I wondered if she would even remember what had happened. At breakfast she smiled at me and said, "Well, I finally got enough foreplay, and you have to admit that it makes a big difference TO ME; did it ruin the experience for you?"

Since then I spend a lot more time making sure she is totally ready, and about once a month we do the "sleeping wife" version, which I find to be a fantastic turn on (she does too, no need to do anything on her part).

prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers