Sleeping with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You boys wrinkle my sari, so I am not going to let you ruin my sari."

Mohit had occupied the middle of the bed, so I was pushed on one side of the bed. Mom got on other side of Mohit; I wanted to kick him out of my house. It wasn't even 10 min he began fondling her breast, I wondered how far would he go with this speed. I resigned myself to sleep.

I woke up at the night, Mohit was sleeping on his side, mom was sleeping too her naked breasts standing out from her unbuttoned blouse, I got up from the bed and stood beside mom. I was excited from the today's event and I had a raging hardon so I took out my 5' inch cock nudged it on her lips prodding here my cock touched her teeth, the site of her lips parted by my cock looked very hot, with the other hand I began squeezing her naked breast. She wouldn't open her mouth to let me in.

I was pushing my erect cock on her clenched teeth, indicating her to let me in, but she didn't open her mouth. I pulled out my cock from in-between her lips , and I started pushing her sari up, I was going to fuck her silly, I climbed above her after I pulled her sari and petticoat around her waist, to my surprise she was wearing a panty. After everything pulling he panties was no big deal, but as I hooked my fingers in her waistband to pull the panty down she rolled to her side again when I tried to remove her panties she rolled.

She wouldn't let me fuck her mouth neither would she let me fuck her, then it dawned upon me - oh, no fucking, I can touch her but I can't penetrate her. And I knew Mohit hasn't fucked her yet, I was relieved by this information but I was horny still and wanted to fuck something, it suddenly hit me, her Boobs, I can fuck her boobs.

I sat upon her belly, pressed her breast together leaving a small gap between and slid my cock inside it, I began making to and fro motion in her tits, tittyfucking her felt like heaven, my movement was making a slurping sound and I was afraid Mohit would wake up, I wondered how mom was able to compose herself against this assault.

I loved the jiggling of her breast when I thrusted upwards, I came very hard sending my cum on her chin, her neck and her boobs . I was afraid she would get mad at me so I cleaned her and buttoned her blouse. Mom's eyes were shut but I knew she was awake.

--------

"Ravi wake up, today is Buddha Purnima , we are going to river," mom was yelling from drawing room, Mom goes to river alone, she never took me with her before, the only plus point for me was I could see girls changing their clothes, as there is no changing place near it.

"Coming Mom." I replied hopping out of the bed.

River Ganges was about a kilometer from our home, so we headed by foot. We had our clothes in a bag, mom was wearing a violet sari with flowers printed on it and she had a red blouse, she was wearing a pinkish gloss lipstick and she had her long hair tied behind in a ponytail, so looked very gorgeous like this.

We reached River Ganga, the narrow beach of river was very crowded, people were fighting for the bathing space, I could see many wet girl bathing in the river as it was Buddha Purnima ( a full moon festival, people think they would attain nirvana if the bath in River Ganges on this day). We found a good spot.

"Ravi, you guard the clothes while we bath, then you can bath." Mom said stripping to her petticoat and bra, I wondered how Indian woman who are so privacy loving can bath in front of thousand in just a underskirt and a bra, but who am I to complain.

Mom went inside the water and started bathing , she sat in the water and asked Mohit to put water on her, a group of people came and stood before me blocking the view, they moved after a while.

I could see many men watching my mom taking bath, it wasn't their fault after wetting from the water mom's petticoat has become translucent and any onlooker could see her naked thighs, I wanted to warn Mom about her exposed state but the thought of many people watching my beautiful mom aroused me.

After bathing for a while mom came out of the river drenched in water her petticoat was clinging to her ass accentuating her curves. She came near me asked me for towel and began drying herself.

Many men were secretly watching her every move, I saw a old man sitting five foot from me watching her, he would look here and there then again would look at mom.

Mom took the dry petticoat from the bag and put it on her head sliding it down her body, she covered her wet bra and wet petticoat with it, she undid her bra and covered it with the dry petticoat. The tricky part is changing the wet petticoat for any woman, as they have to cover their breast and waist down part with that single petticoat.

Mom forgot to put a dry bra on so now she had only her petticoat to cover her both parts, she undid her wet petticoat and slid it down her legs , in doing so she exposed her luscious ass and her pubic hair to the onlookers, I saw the old man sucking his mouth at the glorious site in front of her, mom realizing her mistake pulled down her petticoat on her ass but it didn't go all the way down as she had tied the knot of the petticoat around her chest.

She was pulling her petticoat down with both hands in desperate attempt to cover her ass, she looked at me for help, I handed her the dry blouse, she put it on and untied the knot of her petticoat but she forgot to hold her petticoat around her waist and it slid all the way down around her ankles exposing her nakedness to the world.

There was pin drop silence on the river bank as everyone stopped whatever they were doing to watch this goddess in all her glory.

"Ravi." She cried out of embarrassment.

I rushed to her and picked her petticoat up covering her, somehow with trembling hands she put her clothes on and we hurried away from the river, we forgot about Mohit.

"That was the most humiliating incidence of my life, I am never coming back on this bank." She told me with wet eyes.

"Mom, no one knows and probably no one is gonna see you again, ever." I tried to reason her to make her more comfortable.

"Yes, you are right, but the incidence was very humiliating." She replied.

I enjoyed the incidence a lot, I was so aroused that I wanted to just sit there when she called me for help, I wanted her to bend down and give the world an eyeful of the treasure she possessed, I wanted the old man to see her asshole and pussy and I wanted to fuck her senseless in front of all those people, but you don't get what you want, Right.

-------

We were sitting on the sofa with my arms around her shoulder.

"Hey, you left me behind." Mohit came inside shouting but sensing something has happened he shut up.

"What happened, aunty." He asked Mom.

"My petticoat slid down leaving me naked to the peering eyes of the strangers," mom replied sobbing.

"Its all right aunt I am sure no one would have minded it." The idiot replied but it made us all laugh, I was happy to see Mom cheerful again.

"Hey aunt, why don't you make us something to eat." Mohit said, he is so silly that he doesn't even realizes the seriousness of the situation.

"Okay, I'll make you boys some pranthas (pancakes)." Mom said getting up to go o the kitchen.

"Mom, you should rest for a while, I'll do the cooking." I said.

"Okay, Mohit can you massage my back, I am so tense from the incidence." Mom asked Mohit, shit! I am the good guy here and look who is getting the goodies.

He complied happily, Mom lied on the sofa on her stomach, Mohit put his hands on her back and started kneading it slowly, while I reluctantly walked to the kitchen to make the paranthas. The kitchen had no door and it was attached to the living so I could see their activity.

Mohit was massaging her legs now, he was slowly moving upwards pulling the sari up with his hands, I smelled the burning of my parantha so I ran to the stove, the first parantha was burnt badly so I rolled another and put it on the pan, when I turned around to see what was going on there I was not so surprised to see Mohit had pulled the sari and her petticoat around her waist and was now massaging her naked ass.

He was squeezing her soft cheeks, he slid his left hand and touched her pussy I could see his hands trembling with the excitement, mom said something so he retreated his hands back massaging her naked cheeks, I saw him sliding the side of his palm in her crack, he was feeling her asshole.

I decided to interrupt him so I took those burnt paranthas in a plate, I went in the drawing room and handed him the paranthas.

"Here's some paranthas, eat Mohit, I will handle the massage." I said grinningly at him.

He reluctantly took the plate and sat on the sofa to eat.

Mom's ass was still exposed and I could make out her ass hole from the slightly parted crack, I rubbed her ass feeling the smooth skin of her cheeks, I always wanted to spank a girl and I couldn't resist the temptation lying before me so I slapped her right cheek softly making it jiggle, Mohit looked up and saw what I was doing but didn't say anything.

I slapped her again a little harder this time, a low moan escaped from Mom's mouth but she didn't move, so taking it as yes I slapped her again across her anus on both cheeks, causing it to turn red, Mohit was entranced by my action he had stopped eating and was looking directly at mom's ass.

The charade was broken very early so there was no point hiding anything, I slapped her ass very hard his time sending her whole body upwards.

"Ahhhhhh..." Mom cried with pain when I hit her again.

I was taken aback by her sudden cry; I didn't mean to hurt her, so I caressed her red cheeks with my hand soothing her pain. I slid her sari down; she pretended she was sleeping, fine by me.

These few days have been like a dream, I was living the best days of my life with my innocent mom presenting herself to me and my retard cousin.

"Why did you hit her so hard?" Mohit asked me rolling his eyes at me.

"That's none of your business dipshit." I replied brazenly.

"Ravi, mind your language, he is your brother." Mom said getting up.

"He is full of shit mom, that retard isn't my brother." I was at rage that my mom was taking his side.

Bam! She slapped me across my face, I was paralyzed, she never ever hit me no matter what, once I had written Asshole on the back of one of my classmate with the permanent marker, she faked that she was scolding me in front of the boy, once I put a cracker at midnight in neighbor's house she didn't say anything.

I was smitten by my ego and defeat, I walked to my play room and locked the door from inside, I switched on my console and started shooting at the zombies channeling my anger, after playing for a while I spread the mat on floor and tried to sleep.

"Honey, open the door." Mom was knocking at the door, I knew from her voice that she was crying.

"Go away, I don't want to talk to you ever." I replied still angry at her for hitting me for that dipshit.

Mom began to cry at the door, I ignored her but I couldn't hear her sobbing any longer, so I opened the door, she was standing there tears in her eyes, the mascara running down her nose and disheveled hair she looked so kissable, forgetting all my anger I wanted to suck on those lovely red lips.

She hugged me and started kissing all over my face affectionately, I took hold of her head with both my hands and touched those inviting lips with mine, the moment I kissed her she melted in my hands I had to hold her to keep her still, mom slip her tongue out and touched my lips I opened my mouth to take her tongue inside, I touched her tongue with mine and our tongue began to wrestle feasting on each other, I pushed her tongue in her mouth inserting mine with her, she sucked on my tongue, it felt like eternity no one wanted to break the kiss, but we had to breathe finally we pulled apart.

No words came out from anyone's mouth as we looked in each other's eyes.

"You slapped me too and even harder, but I didn't get mad." Mom said teasing me.

"Mom that was different." I replied red faced as she was acknowledging about the spanking openly.

"Where's Mohit I have to apologies to him."

"Aunt Shalini came, he went to his home." Mom replied. I was relieved to hear this.

"Let's go downstairs it is getting late." Mom said.

"I will come down in a minute"

As I got down I saw mom's sari lying on the sofa, mom was in the kitchen in just her petticoat and blouse, I could see the slope of her ass through the petticoat. I went behind her and slowly untied the knot of her petticoat causing it to fall on the floor, mom had pink panty on her, I inserted two fingers in the waistband and slowly rolled her panty down her legs, she lifted one foot at a time and I pulled the panty and the petticoat from under her feet.

Mom was naked except her blouse, so I stood up and unbuttoned her blouse and took it out from her arms; Mom was now in all her glory, she had her back to me. She was rolling chapattis while I took in the site before me, she looked like an angel her smooth back looked very sexy at the fusion of waist and ass she had a unblemished body not a single scar could I see on her body.

Her jet black hair was open and it was flying from the breeze coming from the window, her legs were perfect not too thin or too fat but just the right size, the thighs curving just right transforming into the knee and then her sexy feet, I was getting mad from just the site of naked body.

I stripped my pants and boxers revealing my not so nice body and the 5' pecker, I turned off the stove and holding her by her shoulders I turned her towards me, her perfect breast and pubic hair coming into the view and her best feature her sexy face, she had her eyes closed, I took hold of her shoulders and pushed her down on her knees.

She had her lips inches away from my dick, but she wasn't moving so I took hold of her head and guided her lips to my dick, she opened her lips little and took the head of my dick in her mouth, she moved her right hand and grasped my balls in her hand, trailing my balls with her fingers.

Mom slid my whole dick in her mouth sucking at it vaccuming it with her mouth, all while caressing my balls with her fingers, she removed her mouth and placed her hands on my dick stroking it, making it more erect. If she keep doing that I was going to cum, I took hold of her head and slid my dick back in her mouth, fucking her mouth vigorously, I came with a loud groan in mom's mouth, she gulped all my cum.

As I was recovering from my orgasm mom stood up and was going in the drawing room but I stopped her taking her hands, I lifted her in my arms and I took her to the sofa all while kissing her, she moaned in my mouth, I sat her on the, I began kissing her forehead trailing down my kisses down, moving down I kissed her mouth then I moved down and took her nipple in my mouth sucking at it while squeezing her soft breast , I moved further down kissing her belly and her navel after a while I moved down kissing around her mound then kissing her all over her pubic hair.

She was going wild with the anticipation, not making her wait any longer I spread her legs and kissed full on her pussy lips, French kissing her labia, I nibbled at her clit making her writhe under me. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and inserted my tongue lapping at the pink of her pussy.

"fuckkkkk meeee, please baby." She was begging me to fuck her.

I mercilessly lapped at her pussy , making her wild with the excitement she began to writhe furiously, she pulled my head hard, sensing mom was going to climax I increased my lapping.

"uuunnnnggghhhhhh..." she came very loudly on my tongue blanketing it with her warm honey.

"fuck me please baby." Mom begged me on her knees.

"No, mother I have other plans for you."

TO BE CONTD...

12