Sleeping with Mom Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hands under my arms and hooked them round my shoulders. I'd been lying on my side and now she pushed me a little onto my back and lifted her leg over mine. I was still lying at a slight angle as she reached down and took hold of my penis. I felt the tip rub against her wiry hair as she guided it upwards to her lips. I could have fed it into her myself but loved the idea that she was very willingly guiding her son into her vagina.

There was a warm sensation and a little resistance as the head of my penis ran along her lips and then I was pushing it up inside her as she rolled over to sit straddling me. We looked at each other lustfully as the realisation of what we had done dawned on us. "I can't believe you're inside me", she said looking down at me.

I was thoroughly enjoying the lustful way she had taken control and guided me into her and how she was now looking down at me. Her lips were parted and her pupils dilated and I had no reason to think that I didn't look as turned on as she did. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the mattress on either side of my shoulders. Her bosom dangled forward and I ran my hands down her sides to her hips, enjoying the way she narrowed at the waist and curved outwards again. "Mum you've got fantastic hips", I murmured as I squeezed the firm flesh of her buttocks and pulled her onto my crotch. She arched her back and pushed her stomach towards mine before rocking herself up and down on my penis.

She sat back up and said, "I can feel you here", pointing at her belly. "It's beautiful having you inside me. It's hard to describe but it's really different to any time before. Somehow it feels more personal... I think it's because you're my kid and you feel closer to your children than anyone else in the world. I loved your dad but that was different to this".

Talking about dad was unsettling when I was as deep inside mum as I could be and I instantly felt guilty but mum seemed to be reflecting. She rocked her hips back and forth and gently slid herself along my penis. I became aware of how hot she was inside- it always surprised me how hot women felt.

"This sounds a bit weird mum but it feels really natural doing this with you. When Steph and I first slept together it was a bit awkward and strained. I felt I had something to prove and that was kind of pressuring. I'm not saying I don't care how you enjoy this because I do. It feels like you love me and it's a much more caring relationship where neither of us has anything to prove to the other- there's no awkwardness. I suppose it's kind of back to front- when you first meet someone you get to like them and might get to love them. Sex comes in somewhere in between. With this it's the other way around- I know you love me and now we're doing this." As I said 'this' I raised my hips up off the bed and pushed further inside her.

For a while we didn't say anything more. Mum continued to rock back and forward on me and I could feel the warmth building up in my penis. I knew I was going to come soon and to break the rhythm I sat up so that mum was sitting in my lap and we were face to face with our torsos pressed together. Her soft breasts and hard nipples pressing against my chest was a big turn on and was somewhat unexpected, as I'd always preferred slightly smaller chested women.

I continued to thrust gently in and out of mum as we looked at each other, savouring the totally unexpected experience, and kissed. Mostly we just looked. After a while mum's mouth opened and I could tell that she was getting off on the feeling of us pushing into and against each other. I fixated on her open mouth and the way the muscles in her jaw tightened each time we pushed against each other. I knew I wasn't far from coming but didn't want to come yet.

"I want to kneel up, mum", I said as I began to withdraw my penis from her. She nodded and dismounted by rolling onto her side. I knelt up and held my arms out for mum again. She stood on the bed and stepped in towards me. I gripped her bum and kissed her stomach and pubic hair before she put one leg on either side of mine and lowered herself down onto me. This time I held the base of my penis and kept it pointing upwards as she slowly sat down. I knew this is what I wanted to be doing as I briefly felt the entrance to her vagina contact the tip of my penis. She stopped for just a second as she began to lower herself more slowly onto me and my penis slid back inside her. Now that I was kneeling I seemed to slide much deeper inside her and could feel the strength of her pelvis against mine.

The kneeling position let me thrust into her in a far more strong way than when I had been sitting down and I slid my arms behind her back and anchored my hands on her shoulders so that I could lever myself in and out of her. Mum met each thrust and arched her back on every reverse stroke to let me get as far out of her as possible before we pushed back towards each other. She had great timing, which was something that my previous girlfriends and I never quite managed to nail, and it wasn't long before I could feel the come building in me.

"Can I come inside you mum?" I asked breathlessly.

I knew she was enjoying it from the way she was breathing, the glazed expression on her face and the slight glean of sweat but at this rate I knew I was going to come before her.

She nodded and then said, "Yeah... the implant". Mum had got an implant when she and Mark started getting serious. Her answer struck me as odd because we both knew that you could get pregnant from pre-come alone. But I had asked her if I could come inside her, which was probably a slightly unusual question itself. For some reason I felt like I needed her permission.

Mum started to lift her bottom up higher and higher each time we pulled our pelvises apart and to bang down hard on me when we came back together. I felt overcome with lust and affection because I realised that this was in an effort to make me have a really good orgasm because she wasn't there yet but knew I almost was.

I grasped her buttocks, marvelling at how taught they were, and roughly kneaded the sides of her hips before reaching round and spreading her buttocks. She looked down at me with an expression that was both pleased and powerful, as she realised how turned on I was. I had spread her cheeks without thinking about it before remembering that an ex had told me nobody likes to have their buttocks spread open but mum seemed not to hold this view. I took this as encouragement and pushed my fingers deeper between her cheeks. While holding her bum with one hand I ran the fingers of the other from her vagina upwards and over her anus. When she didn't seem perturbed by this I let my fingers linger a little more on her hole with each upstroke and eventually let my fingers rest on the puckered skin on either side while we continued thrusting.

All the while we continued thrusting and the bed began to squeak louder and louder. I briefly wondered if anyone could hear us and whether they knew it was mother and son. This thought didn't help me control myself and I was struck by amazement and lust by the fact that mum and I were having sex and highly charged sex at that.

The pleasure in my penis kept growing and then for a few seconds it felt numb and as if I was thrusting in and out of nothing. Then I was coming. My semen was pumping into my mum in warm floods and my rhythmic thrusting had turned to sporadic twitching as the pleasure flooded over me. Mum slowed her thrusts to almost nothing and was gently rocking her hips back and forth as if to milk me. All this time I had my head lowered and pressed between her left breast and shoulder. When I looked up mum was still rocking back and forth on my penis and was watching me with a faint smile that was somewhere between pleasure and affection.

When I had finished thrusting and my orgasm had died away mum looked at me and said, "Oh baby, that's wonderful. I could feel you coming and I can feel it starting to run down my legs. Can you feel it?"

At first I couldn't. I was taken up with the feeling of our hot sweaty bodies pressed together and how much I was enjoying being able to see, touch and be inside her womanly, curvy body. I was consumed with the way her buttocks arched out from her back, her full breasts, her soft stomach and the rough patch of dark pubic hair. I looked down between her legs and she leant back and raised her hips slightly. Now I could see where my penis sprouted from my belly and how it curved upwards and suddenly disappeared inside her. There were some drops of moisture and a slight sheen around the hair at her entrance as well as drops of my milky white fluid, which was beginning to slowly seep out.

Looking up into her face I said, "Mum, that's gorgeous", in a half whisper and with my voice cracking. I reached down between us and touched the two sets of fluids that our bodies had created. I scooped a little of the goo we'd made onto my fingers and brought it up to my face so I could see and smell it more closely. This touched mum, as she gave one of the happy-sad smiles she does when I do something that she finds sweet. I smiled back at her, enjoying the effect this was having on her and put my fingers and some of the mixture into my mouth. It tasted sweet and salty and would probably have disgusted anyone but us. Mum's expression suggested she liked that I'd done that so I offered her my fingers too. Unsurprisingly she took them straight into her mouth and sucked off some of the mixture before raising her eyes to mine and licking the remaining fluid off the side of my fingers and hand while keeping her eyes on mine. It was fantastically exciting and more than a little romantic to see how openly mum was enjoying sleeping with me.

Part 5

"Here you are", said mum as she put the coffee down on the table. We'd left the service area hotel and driven the few miles into the local town in search of a decent breakfast. There had been a restaurant at the motorway services but the food didn't look at all appealing so we had decided to venture further afield. Besides mum had reminded me, with an enthusiastic look, that she had promised to take me into town and let me pick out some new underwear for her.

We had chosen a small table beside the window that overlooked the high street. I expected her to take the seat opposite mine, which is what she normally does but she sat down on the bench beside me, leaned in, pressing her bosom into my shoulder and kissed my cheek and corner of my mouth. It felt good to be kissed by mum and it was a nice sensual kiss as well. Then I was glancing around the restaurant to see if anybody had noticed.

"Don't worry honey. Nobody knows us here", she said in answer to me looking. It was scary and nice just how well she knew me. Before she'd said it I had realised that I was being paranoid.

"I know. I just can't help it, you know?" I said smiling, "Mum, last night was the best night of my life and it feels kind of surreal."

"Well, I phoned Mark while you were at the cash point and told him that we would be staying over down here again tonight. He's at his sister's and said the weather there was just awful there too- so we've got a whole surreal day in front of us", she said giving my thigh a squeeze. I smiled back at her and pushed my nose into hers, kissing her lips. Her eyes smiled back at me.

For a while we sat in silence leaning against each other and watching the people come and go along the high street. It was really cold and the sky was leaden and looked pregnant with snow but, as yet, there hadn't been any sign of more. Most people seemed to be out for essentials and walked quickly from wherever they'd come from to wherever they were going. The few people who were in the cafe seemed to be waiting for their friends or relatives to finish their errands and come and collect them. Some people hadn't even taken off their coats.

"It's almost like being on holiday", I remarked. "No-one else is taking it easy- they're all doing stuff and seem to want to get back indoors as soon as they can". I pointed at a man, head down, marching along the road and turning into the entrance for a multi-storey. Mum nodded and smiled.

With her forehead against my ear she asked, "Will you tell me about the fantasies you had about me?" She was very direct and I found I liked that very much but I didn't answer straight away and kept looking out the window wondering what I was going to tell her. Last night I'd told her that I imagined her in my masturbation fantasies and had done for some time. I didn't know if I should be totally honest with her and tell her everything and thought that caution was probably best.

"It was all sorts of things", I began. "I think it started with just thinking about how you looked when you got undressed after work- remember you used to talk to me when you got changed?" She nodded and I continued, "It was such a turn on- thinking about you in your stockings and your bodysuit. I used to come just thinking about that. I loved your underwear- I was just getting interested in girls at that stage and I got to see you in the flesh. It was really mind-blowing. Women were sexy- it was all so enticing and unknown but you were right off the scale. I can still picture your stockings, the satin and lace today."

I'd turned round and was facing her with my leg up on the bench. I could tell she was enjoying hearing this but subconsciously I'd placed my leg up on the bench as a barrier- some kind of defence. Mum had put her hand on the top of my thigh and was gently squeezing it while every now and then she'd move it to my crotch and rub her thumb down over my penis.

"When I was a bit older I started fantasising about doing it with you. But that took a while because it seemed wrong to think about doing that with you. Somehow it was different to think about you when you were getting undressed- I'd seen that with my own eyes so that seemed like fair game. But it was totally different to fantasise about sex with you. That was incestuous". I smiled at myself, thinking how stupid that must sound.

"What did we do?" she asked, clearly interested.

"Well, it started as a kind of game. I'd think of 6 different sets of underwear- knickers and bra, French knickers, stockings and suspenders, a Basque, a bodysuit and a swimsuit or bikini- and do a 'my-mother-punched-your-mother-on-the-nose' game to choose which you were going to wear. So it was random- like when you were choosing teams for tig or something. I could really visualise your underwear because I'd seen you wearing it or I'd seen it on the stand in the kitchen. Then I'd fantasise about you."

Mum's pupils had dilated and her lips had parted a bit. I was really enjoying the effect this was having on her. I must have paused a bit longer than I realised though because she asked me what we'd do in my fantasies. Initially the fantasies had been pretty conventional- just imagining her in the underwear, oral sex, then sex in the missionary position and, later, doggy. I told her how I used to imagine the doggy position with her in her stockings or bodysuit. This was because I just loved her bum and had images of the suspenders running down her hips from when she was undressing. I'd hesitated because as I got older I'd imagined every possible sex act with her and most of all I used to fantasise about having anal with her while she was bent over in her bodysuit. At first I was unsure about how she'd respond but as I began telling her I found that I couldn't stop and went right on to tell her how most of my fantasies about her had involved screwing her bum.

Mum looked down at the floor. The silence seemed to go on and on before she turned back to me and squeezed my hand. "We need to go shopping", she said. I fought down a stream of questions and we paid and went out into the street. She hadn't said what she thought but whatever it was it was clear she wanted to continue on with our plan.

It was dark and overcast and it had begun to snow again. There were fewer people around than before and those who were out and about were hunched up against the weather. We could see the warm glow of lights from a shopping mall over the rise in the main street and we made our way towards it. I relished the idea of braving the weather in the short term because the idea of being snuggled up in bed with mum again was hugely appealing. To be warm and naked under the covers with the curtains open so we could see the dark sky outside and, maybe, the snow.

Within minutes we were out of the weather and into the yellow glow of the shopping mall. There was a bakery inside the main door and a toy shop opposite it. The tiled floor rose slightly as we walked further inside and it didn't take us long to find a large department store. We entered on the second floor, which housed the men's department and home ware sections and took the escalator down to the women's department on the ground level. As we took the escalator down we could see across the room to the lingerie section and made our way across to it.

I was already stiffening as I followed mum into the isles of delicate white bras and knickers. As we walked mum fell in beside me and took my hand. In a low voice she said, "You can choose an outfit and I'll choose another. I'll let you pick first and I'll make sure mine compliments it. I'll keep it secret and you'll only see it when we're back, okay?" My throat was so dry that I could only nod.

While mum lead the way I began to look around for Basques. The shop seemed pretty traditional and I thought they'd probably do a good line. I wanted to get something white and lacy and it didn't take long to see a rack that looked promising.

"Mum, I'd like a look at the Basques over there", I said pointing. Mum nodded and her eyes smiled.

I knew I was in luck when I started flicking through the different Basques. There were some that were smooth and satin-like, and there were others that had patterned panels with see-through mesh. There was one that I really liked that was like a bra with a loose, white, see-through body that ended like a short skirt that was edged with lace. It had matching white knickers with a pale pink waist band and edging. The label said it was a chemise and I had no idea how to begin pronouncing that. I thought it must have been French.

I found what I was looking for on the next rack. It was a full length white, lacy Basque. It had a lacy bra that I thought would show the top of her nipples without being too see-through. The body was made from white lace that was only just see-through and had a floral pattern woven into it. It ended in a frilly, lace band that would cover the top of mum's knickers.

"I really like that", I said holding it up for mum to see.

"That's lovely, kid", she replied looking at it appraisingly with her head cocked to one side, "You've got good taste".

"It reminds me of the one you used to wear".

"I still have it buried at the bottom of my chest. Would you like me to wear it for you sometime?"

I nodded and she smiled.

We then picked out matching knickers and stockings. The pair of knickers I found were white and low cut and the front was see through except for a sparse pattern of flowers and leaves. They reminded me of a butterfly for some reason.

There was a woman in her 50s wearing a brown coat standing nearby so I spoke in a low voice and said, "I'd love to see you in these", as I showed mum the knickers. She nodded appreciatively.

"They're pretty. Very see-through".

"I know. I think that's why I like them so much. I remember being able to see your hair through your knickers and I think that was when I realised that women were really different from men. I think I was only 4 or something and it registered with me but it wasn't anything sexual back then. I remembered seeing your hair and kept trying to see it again", I said smiling. "I wonder if other guys' sexual awakening comes from becoming more aware of their mums or sisters. Anyway", I went on, "that's why I'd love to see you in these, see?"