Sleeping with Mom Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straddled her prone body and ran my hands up her torso to her ample breasts, enjoying the way they gave underneath the pressure from my fingers. I could see her erect nipples through the lace of the Basque. I bent forward, kissing the exposed skin of her shoulders, chest and breasts. She put her arms behind my back and pulled me towards her encouraging my attentions.

I continued licking and kissing her as I put my fingers underneath the hem of her top and drew it downwards to expose her heaving chest. She lay there looking up at me with her lips parted and a look of lustful exhilaration as I bent my head again and took each nipple in turn into my mouth, licking, nibbling and sucking. I pushed her breast together, creating a deep furrow, and ran my tongue along its length before giving her gentle little love bites on each breast.

Stopping briefly I murmured, "You have no idea how sexy I find you."

A slow smile spread across mum's face, "It's plain to see honey," she replied and I smiled back at the most desirable woman I could have ever imagined, who was lying half naked in lingerie she had let me choose for her.

I put my hands underneath her armpits and eased my weight from her legs asking her if she could move up the bed. She complied and, sitting up, scooted backwards towards the pillows before lying back down. I swung my leg off of her so that I no longer straddled her waist and, kissing her neck, whispered in her ear that I'd like her to roll over so that she was lying face down.

I was rewarded with a sight I found both beautiful and erotic- mum's head was turned to one side and I could see her open mouth underneath the hair that had fallen across her face. The smooth skin of her shoulders looked milky and delicate and I reached out to squeeze it gently between my fingers and thumb in a massaging motion. Her new Basque was pulled down to below her breasts and I could see their gentle swell as they were sandwiched between her and the bed.

Her lower back was covered in white lace that was topped off by the frill that ran round the lower hem of her underwear. My penis ached at the sight of her rear. Her underwear further narrowed her already slender stomach and waist and exaggerated the delightful swell of her perky, heart-shaped bottom, which rose invitingly towards me.

I straddled her legs again and drove my face down into her satin panties and between her cheeks kissing her savagely through the thin material. Mum arched her back and lifted her hips in response. I ran my hands along her sides and down over the bare skin of her legs to her stockings while I burrowed my face into her delightful bum as I licked, kissed and playful bit her.

Mum's eyes flicked open and she turned her head as I put my hand between her legs and underneath her belly. She lifted her hips off the bed slightly as I gripped the waist band of her knickers and drew it down slowly. I inched her panties over her hips and the swell of her buttocks wondering at the site of her full and perfectly shaped bottom. Moving myself out of the way I eased them down her legs and off over her feet, taking care not to tug or ladder her white stockings.

I delighted at the sight of her naked bottom, its round shape and the deep, gentle crease separating her buttocks. To my surprise and intense arousal mum opened her legs slightly, arched her back and lifted her hips several inches off the bed. This caused her cheeks to part and gave me a clear view of the triangular area between her legs, which was framed by her dark pubic hair and housed the creases and folds of her vagina. It also let me glimpse into the crevice between her buttocks and gave me a tantalising view of her small hole and the darker skin surrounding it.

The pleasure I had been feeling in my groin was beginning to become uncomfortable, as I had been in a state of constant arousal for an almost straight twenty four hour period. I felt that I had been erect for the majority of this time and I could feel a distinct, and growing, ache in my testicles and the base of my penis shaft. Experience told me that I needed release.

Looking back over her shoulder I could see something akin to a laugh in mum's eyes as she enjoyed the effect she was having on me. She held my look as she lay flat on the bed and then stretched her hands down to her hips, put one on each buttock and, slowly and brazenly, pulled them apart. I gaped, mouth hanging open, as she spread her cheeks and held them open for me. I was vaguely aware of her swollen, blood engorged, lips and the dewy droplets of moisture in her pubic hair.

However, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her anus. She had stretched herself open as wide as was possible and had edged the tips of her fingers to within centimetres of her opening. I looked in awe at the skin surrounding it and marvelled at the tiny hole. It wasn't even as wide as my small finger.

"Holy shit, mum!" I gasped.

"Do you like that?" mum asked with a smile on her face that told me she knew my answer.

There was no need to answer but I wanted to try and tell her how much she was turning me on and how incredibly sexy and attractive I found her.

"I... You...", I stammered. Realising that it was a lost cause I managed a "Fucking hell, mum!"

She glowed, lowered her hips back to the bed, relaxed, edged her fingers in deeper towards her anus and then lifted her hips and spread her cheeks again for me. This time she had more purchase and managed to spread her anus open about a centimetre and a half. I sat transfixed looking at the dark, blood rich tissue inside her.

I stood up at the edge of the bed and taking her ankles I created a space between her legs and lay down between them. I was now looking up her stockings and suspenders to where the globes of her bottom rose. I pushed my face, nose first, up to her cheeks and kissed them. She put her hands behind her and parted herself for me again. The sight was unbelievable and I paused briefly to take it in before thrusting my face into the gap, kissing and sucking the firm swell of her bottom before running my tongue along the upper half of her crevice towards the small of her back.

I then returned my attention back towards the deeper space between her cheeks and kissed and licked my way inwards. Finally, I opened my mouth and probed my way towards her anus with my tongue. I could feel the crinkled skin around the edge and licked ever so lightly around it before running the tip over the tiny hole. It had an almost imperceptibly bitter taste, and putting my hands on top of hers I spread her cheeks as wide as I could to give myself still better access, and pushed the tip of my tongue into her little hole.

I continued for several minutes softly lapping at the skin around her anus and probing it with my tongue before coming up for breath. When I did so I looked along the length of her body to her face to see how she was responding because I wasn't sure how she would feel about being kissed, licked and sucked in such an intimate spot. I put my hand on the small of her back and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

Mum turned her head towards me and whispered, "My God, kid! That's just divine!" Lifting herself from the mattress she moved her body round to face me and sat up. I sat up with her and she leaned towards me and began kissing me on the cheeks, nose, eyes and lips. She held my body beneath the arms and delicately planted little kisses on my lips, sucking mine between hers each time.

"Nobody's ever done that to me before", she said in a low voice, "I didn't think I would have liked it", she conceded.

"Why not?" I asked.

"It's", she hesitated, "It's just so private. I don't think people are meant to lick you there." She paused again trying to verbalise her feelings before continuing, "It's not a clean part of the body- it's germy".

"But it feels good..." I prompted.

"Yes", she smiled, "Very good. It doesn't feel as good as when you give me oral- it's not like that. But it is good." She emphasised 'is'. "I think it's the idea of what you're doing that's the turn on", she finished.

"I know what you mean, mum" I answered, "but you have no idea what a turn on it is for me to lick you there. Very few people ever get to see you naked or dressed like this and what we're doing is about as intimate as it gets. I feel so privileged to be able to lick your bum like that".

With that she turned away from me, faintly smiling, and lay back down on her front. She lifted one knee and swung her leg round so she had one on either side of me again. "Well, do continue!" she said, feigning a posh accent and grinning broadly. I laughed surprised at her enthusiasm and the cheeky way she had asked me to continue. Apparently I was taking too much time about it, as mum lifted her hips a little and pointed her bottom up at me and waved it provocatively from side to side.

I returned to my former position between her legs, supporting my weight on my elbows. I started off as before and kissed her firm buttocks, enjoying the soft give in them as I pressed my lips into them. I slowly kissed and licked my way back in towards her opening and, every now and then, stopped to suck her skin in a love bite.

Eventually my tongue found its way back to her anus and I licked around the rim before working inwards. This time I brought my right hand up between her legs and brushed it over her pubic hair and her soft vaginal lips. She was very wet and I was delighted and aroused by the way my finger tips glided over them and the ease with which they opened to accommodate them.

I continued to probe with tongue and fingers and slowly began to work my fingers deeper into her dripping wet vagina and built up a rhythm. In response mum lifted her hips and ground them back against my face, groaning softly in appreciation. As I carried on thrusting my fingers in and out of her she began to rock her hips back and forward in sync with my movements.

When I felt the first contraction of her muscles around my fingers I knew that she was close to coming. I began to increase the pace in response and felt another contraction and then another. Moments later she froze completely with her vagina pushed back against my fingers and her bottom thrust against my face. She let out a low groan with her face buried in the pillow and her body was wracked with irregular convulsions as her orgasm washed over her.

A feeling of euphoria flooded me as I rejoiced at having made mum come. I opened my eyes and looked up the length of her body like I had done last night to see if I could watch her orgasm. I could see little of her face as she had pushed it into the pillow but I was able to enjoy the way she arched her back and watched the spasms ripple through her. As they subsided and her body relaxed she turned her face and lay it flat on the mattress. I could see a faint sheen of perspiration on her brow and noticed the way some of her locks lay stuck to her skin.

She reached a hand down and felt for my hand. Finding my wrist she gave me a gentle tug and I climbed over her splayed legs and crawled up the bed to lie face to face with her. As I lay my face next to hers she opened her big brown eyes and gazed at me lovingly.

"Oh kid, that was lovely", she whispered. I enjoyed the feeling of her warm breath against my face, savouring the intimate proximity made even nicer by the way our bare skin was pressed against each other. I didn't say anything but lifted my mouth to kiss her at the junction of her cheek and lips like she had done to me on the trip back to the hotel. I had enjoyed when she kissed me that way and thought that she would like it too.

She smiled and rolled onto her side facing me, placing her little hands on either side of my neck. We lay like that for quite a while saying nothing and just looking at each other. We occasionally kissed in an affectionate manner but mainly just lay there enjoying being in the other's arms. As my heartbeat slowed I became aware of the muffled sound of the cars and lorries on the motorway. Today the rumbling and distant swishing sounded almost melodious.

Part 7

It had been a long couple of days and I almost nodded off as we lay there in each other's arms. I stirred slightly as mum got up saying she was going to the bathroom but barely opened my eyes as she pecked me on the cheek. I only realised that she had been away for an unusually long when the bathroom door squeaked as she opened it and light briefly flooded the bedroom. I rolled onto my side to make more room for her in the bed and looked forward to feeling her little form snuggled up against me. As I shifted over the bed I caught sight of something red out of the corner of my eye which woke me up out of my reverie

It was hard to believe that the woman that I saw was my own mother. Mum was a vision of scarlet as she walked towards me, hips swaying, in a red fishnet bodystocking. Her skin looked almost opaque through the mesh and the curves and contours of her figure were beautifully revealed. While not a tall woman her red high heels and the one piece nature of the lingerie made her look stunningly tall and elegant but it was the cut out section around her crotch that really took my breath away.

She slowly walked towards the bed placing one foot in front of the other like a catwalk model and stopped with her hands on her hips, which she held at a coquettish angle. "Like it, honey?" she purred with a faint smile playing across her lips.

I just stared up at the sexy woman in front of me and the disbelief that this was my mother made me speechless. This made her smile and she said, "Well, this is the little surprise I got when I sent you back to the cafe to wait for me. I thought you might like it."

"I do. Mum, you look... you look gorgeous", I stammered.

I moved towards the edge of the bed with my arm outstretched to take hold of her waist and pull her towards me but she lithely stepped aside and spun on her toe, arching her heart shaped bottom towards me and saying, "If we're going to do this, we should do it right, shouldn't we?" I couldn't help but stare at the cut out section that exposed the generous curve of her behind and enjoying this she placed a hand on her butt and slowly pulled her cheek upwards as she'd done before to expose her anus.

"Do you still want to... how did you put it, 'Screw my bum?'" she asked, teasing me.

I grinned up at her, "You bet I do, mum." Over our coffee this afternoon I'd admitted to her that I used to fantasise about her and that most of it revolved around anal sex. That had been an awkward admission but on hearing it she announced that we were going shopping to get her a couple of sexy outfits before making my dream reality.

She frowned and pouted, "Are you sure, hun? I don't know what the big deal is. I mean, you can't think that coming in here would be sexy, can you?" With that she turned her back on me completely, placed her feet well apart, put a hand on each cheek, arched her back and bent over and spread herself wide open for me to see.

"Oh my god, mum!" I groaned as she flicked her hair over her shoulder and peered back at me with a sexy little smile.

I could hardly contain myself any longer and decided to regain some of the initiative so I sprang out of bed and walked the couple of steps until I was behind her. My left hand found her hip and my erection nestled in between her cheeks as I reached round to put my other hand on her belly and eased her upright.

"Baby!" she said in slight surprise. I think she'd planned to tease me and had expected that I'd let her take the lead without question. She straightened up and my lips found her neck and started kissing the soft skin as my hand worked up her stomach to the generous swell of her breasts.

"I can't believe how sexy you are, mum" I murmured as my lips found her earlobe. She lifted her chin and arched her back into my embrace as I kissed her, her hands reaching behind her to pull my hips against her.

"I'm... glad you... like it", she murmured, her breath coming in little gasps.

I turned her to face me and as I did so I looked downwards to see her stiff nipples poking through the fishnet weave of the fabric and the creamy flesh of her lower abdomen with the dark curls of her hair clearly visible in the generous cut out section around her crotch. We pulled each other closer as we feverishly kissed. Earlier we'd kissed softly and tenderly but now that was gone and our mouths opened wide as we passionately French kissed, our lips bumping and bruising together in our urgency.

Her arms came up round my neck as she pulled my face down towards her, our mouths wide open and our tongues weaving together. My hands fell to her hips and I found myself tremendously turned on by their gentle rise, which was emphasised by the high heels making her stand on tip toe. I wondered at the difference between the roughness of the fishnet bodystocking and the sudden contrast of the smooth skin of her behind as I reached further downwards to grasp her butt in my hands.

As we kissed I explored her bottom more fully with my fingers, spreading her cheeks in the same way my ex disliked it but my mum had done for me only minutes before. I lifted my chin up for a second so I could look down at my sexy little mum and savour the fact that this was happening with her. She seemed to have a similar thought and smiled slightly before pressing her face back into mine. All the while my fingers kept working their way inwards towards my mum's anus. I could now feel the slightly puckered skin and then, a second later, my middle finger found her small hole. I began to run my finger tip around the edge and then gently applied pressure and began to push it into the opening. Mum put her hands on my upper arms and arched her back to look up at me.

"Let me lie on the bed".

With that she stepped around me and took the couple of steps towards the bed before stretching out on her belly across its breadth. The sight of her slim body with her full bum was breathtaking. She looked over her shoulder at me and with a warm smile said, "Come on then!"

As I lay down next to her she stretched up to the bedside cabinet and opening the drawer reached in and fished out a white tube. I realised that it was lube and that she must have put that in there while I was in the shower. With her thumb she snapped the flip-up lid back and began to squeeze some of the transparent jelly-like substance onto the fingers of her other hand.

I was now lying on my side next to her and was watching with a mixture of fascination and mild surprise as she reached round and applied the lube to her bum. I knew she wanted to do this but I thought that she would have been slightly more hesitant or unsure. She noticed my taking stock and paused in her ministrations to kiss me. She put the heel of her hand on my chest and gently pushed me backwards until I was lying on my back. She put another squeeze of lube on her fingers and reached her hand round behind her again to rub more of it into her anus.

"Mum, can I?" I asked.

She smiled broadly and I held out my hand and she squeezed some of the jelly onto my fingers. Clipping the lid of the tube shut she rolled onto her front. I leaned over and parted her butt with the edge of my hand so as not to lose any of the lubricant. I rotated my wrist a little and reached my fingers between her cheeks until I found her anus and began to smear the liquid around it.

I was pleasantly surprised when the tip of my middle finger slipped inside her. I let it rest there for a second and then took it out and smeared a little more of the lube on then eased it in a little deeper. Mum unclipped the tube again and I held my hand out for her again and she put some more on my fingers. As I worked that load into her bum and began to slide another finger inside her she smeared a generous portion over the head of my penis and worked it up and down my shaft. It felt pleasantly cool. After a moment she seemed satisfied, clipped the tube closed, put it in the corner of the bed and rolled onto her belly again.