Sleeping with Mom Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on inside me".

"Oh, mum. I can't believe this!"

And I couldn't. Here I was in bed with my really rather sexy mum who was all dressed up in the kinkiest of lingerie inviting me to have anal sex with her.

"I want you to do me like this", she said, lying on her belly with her hands held together under her chin, almost as if she were praying, raising her hips slightly. "It feels like I'm offering you my bum when I lie like this".

I saw what she meant. She was lying flat on the bed with her legs slightly parted and was arching her back to raise her hips and expose her bum. I got to my knees and put one on each side of her legs and looked down between them. I could see the little triangular gap between her upper thighs and her crotch. Her lips were visible and slightly parted but she'd rotated her hips in such a way that it was clear that it was her anus that was on display.

I must have been taking in the sight for too long when mum peered over her shoulder at me and said, "Well, come on then!" as she wiggled her heart shaped bottom provocatively at me.

She drew her knees up the bed slightly, which allowed her to lift her bum a little higher. I rubbed the lube over the tip of my penis again, put a hand on either side of her shoulders and leaned forward. Supporting my weight on my left arm I guided my penis between her buttocks, aiming high so that I could find her bum. At first I was too high but I ran the head of my penis down her crevice until I felt it deepen.

"That's it", she murmured as I felt the little round indentation that was her opening. "Let me work it in".

With that she arched her back more and began to rock her hips up and down. At first this only caused my penis to put a little pressure on her ass but when she pushed back more firmly I could feel the pressure increase as her hole began to open. I thought she'd pause for a second but she kept pushing backwards. It felt like her hole was too small and I thought there was no way that it would go in but all of a sudden her bum gave and the tip of my penis slipped inside her.

"Ohhh!" she murmured. "Don't move. Let me get used to it."

"Is it alright?"

"It hurt when it went in. It sort of stung but it's getting better now."

"It's really hot! Your bum feels really hot inside. And tight. It feels like you're squeezing me with your hand."

Still supporting myself on my arms I looked down the length of her body towards her bottom. "I love the way you're arching your back and how your bum's sticking up in the air like that."

"I'm glad, pet", she said with a smile in her voice.

With that she arched her back again and I slid a little deeper into her bum. She lowered her hips towards the bed again and then pushed them back up to meet me again and then a second and third time. With each push I could feel my penis working its way into her until her butt was pushing against my abdomen.

"That's me almost all the way in now", I said.

I looked down and could see the beautiful globes of her bum and my penis pushing its way into her. What was really kinky was that the angle was way too high for me to be in her vagina.

"That feels.... good, honey. I feel like you're filling me."

She lowered her hips so that she was lying flat on the bed. "Push the last bit inside me, hun".

I pushed gently and could feel my pubis squash and spread her buttocks as the last inch eased into her bum. "Oh, that's great mum!" I whispered. "I'm so glad you let me do this".

"I wanted to do this. It's not like I'm indulging you. I want it too! All of this, having sex with you, is 'wrong' and kinky and it just feels right that we do this too."

"I like talking to you with my dick in your bum", I said in mild disbelief. "Does it feel okay?"

"It feels nice. Nice in a weird way." She thought for a second and then said, "Okay, you can start fucking me now. Just don't go too fast."

Mum arched her back and lifter her bum up into the air a little again as I started to ease my way in and out of her rectum. I was pleased with how well the lube worked because I really glided in and out of her. At first I just enjoyed the slight in and out movement and then as we settled into it I began to push myself in as deep as it would go.

"Is that alright?"

Mum didn't say anything but nodded. She was holding her head up and was looking straight at the wall in front of her. Her mouth was open and her jaw was working as if she wanted to chew something. Every now and then she would close her eyes for a few moments as if she were concentrating. I leaned forward and kissed the side of her face. She turned her head and our lips found each other in tender, lingering, little kisses. This felt incredibly intimate.

"I love you, mum."

"I love you too, honey."

We kissed and nuzzled for a few more moments and then I sat up on my knees. "Mum, I want to be able to see myself going into your bum".

What I saw was fantastic.

Mum looked very tall and slim in the red bodystocking and this was extenuated by her narrow waist and the way she arched her hips up to meet me, which made her gorgeous bum look beautifully round and shapely. I could clearly see my penis snaking into her and I could only see this because it was her bottom I was going into. On top of all of this I could see her dark ring of skin surrounding my penis.

"This has been my fantasy for years, mum!"

With that I suddenly felt my orgasm building and I stopped my rhythmic, gentle thrusting.

Mum looked round at me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm going to come though."

Mum grinned. "Do you like this?"

"You've no idea!"

"I'm glad, hun. I like that you like this! Let me kneel up."

Mum lifted one knee underneath her and then the other and I concentrated on staying inside her as she manoeuvred herself into the doggy position. As she did this I put my hands on her hips and used my thumbs to spread her cheeks so I could see my penis pushing into her butt even more clearly. The sight was gorgeous.

All of this did me good because it took my mind off the fact that I was about to come and once she was on all fours she reached behind her and gently squeezed my wrist.

"Thanks for being gentle with me. I didn't know if this was going to hurt."

"Did it?"

"Well, yes. It's sore in a nice way and I realise I can do anal. I don't think I could do it hard for very long without it being really sore though."

She paused for a moment and said, "Are you still close to coming?"

"Yeah. Not right there but I will be when we start thrusting again."

"Okay. You can do me really hard, if you want. I want this to be like your fantasy."

"Are you sure mum?"

"Yeah."

As she said that she began thrusting back and forward on me. The arch of her hips looked incredible. It was just like I used to imagine her hips looking from when I first saw them when she talked to me when she changed out of her work clothes. I kept pace with her, all the time looking down at her pear shaped bum, the way my penis arced into it and her narrow waist.

"You can do me harder", she said.

"Okay, mum".

Gradually I began to thrust deeper and faster. Loving the way I could see how much of my penis was going in and out of her bum. At one point I pulled back too far and it slipped out of her. For a brief second her bum gaped open and almost immediately the muscles tightened and started closing again before my penis smacked into her again. I saw it bend as the head made contact with her the resistance of her tight hole but this only lasted a split second as it pushed its way back inside her.

By now I was really pumping in and out of her very fast and there was a slapping sound as my belly met her bum. So far mum had been breathing heavily, as if she were concentrating, but now she began to grunt each time my penis went in as far as it would go. She stared straight ahead with her mouth half open.

I leaned forward and put my arms round her waist and pulled her up to me so that I could hug her as I continued to thrust into her as fast as I could. We were now standing up on our knees, slightly bent over as we continued pushing in and out. My chest was against her back and our faces were pressed together. Mum's breath was coming in ragged gasps. I turned her face to mine and our lips fumbled a kiss and then I was coming in her butt.