Sleeping with the Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once past them, she quickly entered a stall and slid her skirt to the floor. She checked the back of it, and luckily, it was dry. She lowered her panties and slipped them off, wrapping them in several layers of tissues she carried in her purse.

Susan always kept two or three super absorbent tampons in her purse, just in case she needed one in a hurry. She decided it was time to use one now. Susan opened the wrapper and inserted it in her vagina.

Ohhh... Did that ever feel good! She bumped her clitoris and waves of pleasure flowed through her. Although she masturbated only infrequently, there was an unseen force that guided her hand to that small button between her labia. It only took a minute or so until Susan had a noisy orgasm that made her lightheaded. It was one of the most powerful orgasms she remembered having since she began masturbating at fourteen. She hadn't intended to be so loud, but her orgasm brought so much pleasure she had really lost control. The two gray-haired ladies heard her in the stall. They harrumphed before they left the ladies room, and Susan heard one of them say, "Trollop."

Once she'd recovered, Susan decided to wash her hands and return to the table, but now she had another problem. She had a definite air of arousal about her—she hoped Brian wouldn't notice—or if he did, that he wouldn't make some awful joke about "smelling fish," in a seafood restaurant yet.

Susan arrived at their table just before their meals were served. Brian noticed Susan looked flushed and her pupils were dilated—a sign of sexual arousal, but he didn't say anything. As they ate their meals, Susan's nose picked up the telltale odor of her arousal. Her libido continued rising, and every time she shifted in her seat, she could feel little tremors of sexual exhilaration shoot through her clitoris.

She tried to maintain her focus on the meal, but a subliminal message of 's-e-x' kept flowing through her head. It was all she could do to resist dragging Brian under the table and ravishing him on the spot.

They finished their meal—it had been as tasty as they had remembered from past visits. While they were waiting on the check, Susan again excused herself to use the ladies room—she felt some new leakage.

Back in the restroom stall, she found the first tampon was overflowing with her lubrication. She'd soaked it as quickly as she did on the first day or so of her monthly period. As she replaced the first tampon with the second, she fought the urge to jill. Her body was again begging for sexual release.

Then the thought struck her—if the Vaginitrol she'd just taken had that kind of effect, her job was toast. Shtup's female Viagra project would be history. There was no way Shtup could compete with Bugger when a product this incredible was available.

She left the stall, washed her hands, tidied her hair, and reapplied her lipstick. When she looked in the mirror, she saw the flush on her face and neck that she felt between her legs.

By the time she arrived at the table, Brian had paid the check and was ready to depart. "Where to now?" he asked.

"I think you'd better take me back to the hotel."

"Feeling ill?"

"No. I've just never felt this level of rapture before."

"Okay, let's go."

On the drive back to the hotel, Susan's level of arousal continued to climb. She craved having Brian's cock buried deep inside her. Susan felt an overwhelming, insatiable urge to mate, almost like a heifer in estrus. She wondered if this was the way teenage boys felt in the presence of females. She had never been so horny.

Brian was making small talk while Susan was giving him hints she wanted sexual intercourse. How could he be so blind? Was she going to have to lift her skirt and show him her dripping pussy to get his attention?

She could smell occasional wafts of her arousal, and she figured Brian had to have noticed. Yet Brian hadn't made a comment, nor had he made a move on her—which at this point she was desperately hoping he'd do.

Susan considered leaning over and unzipping Brian's fly. If she could get his cock out of his trousers, he might just notice she was horny. However, they were in heavy traffic on the Interstate, headed toward Chicago. There was too much of a possibility for a traffic accident, so she gave up that idea.

"You really are a gentleman, aren't you?"

Brian looked at her and smiled, "Has the Vaginitrol begun working yet?"

He knew—he could see the lust in her eyes.

"Oh god—Brian, I'm yours. Take me back to the hotel and fuck me silly." She couldn't believe those words had just come out of her mouth, but they were her true feelings.

"I'll do my best," Brian said. "Are you on the pill?"

"Yes."

By the time they arrived at the hotel, the odor of female arousal filled the car. Brian handed the valet the car keys, who drove it away. Susan hoped the valet wouldn't recognize her the next time they needed the car.

Brian and Susan rushed through the lobby on their way to the elevator. As the elevator doors closed, they wrapped their arms around one another in a passionate kiss. When the elevator doors opened on the 12th floor, a middle-aged couple was waiting there. The man had to cough to get their attention. Embarrassed, they left the elevator and headed toward Brian's room.

Once inside, they kissed lustily again. Susan couldn't recall ever being so aroused in her entire life. She kicked off her shoes and pulled Brian toward the bed, then stepped out of her skirt. She'd already taken her off her panties in the restaurant, so she was naked from the waist down.

Susan frantically tried unbuckling Brian's belt, but her trembling fingers failed her, so Brian unbuckled it himself. She unzipped his zipper, and when his trousers hit the floor, she pulled down his underwear. His cock was fully erect, leaking pre-ejaculation fluid.

"My buddy says it takes about four hours for Vaginitrol to wear off."

"I don't care—just fuck me."

Susan lay back on the bed and said, "I'm ready whenever you are, big guy."

Brian had never seen a pussy as swollen as Susan's. He knew the Vaginitrol relaxed the blood vessels in the vulva, but Susan's labia were quite puffy, and her inner labia appeared to be affected by edema—deep pink and dripping with her lubrication. Her clitoris peeked out between her inner labia, with its little glans ready for the stimulation of intercourse.

With Susan's pussy bared, his nose picked up the scent of her arousal and his cock throbbed in anticipation. He was about to plow into her hot pussy when he noticed a small white string dangling from between her pussy lips. "Are you having your period?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No, I needed the tampon to soak up my lubrication when we were at the restaurant. Would you be a dear and bring me a handful of tissues?"

When Brian gave the tissues to Susan, she removed the tampon, wrapped it in tissues, and disposed of it in the wastebasket.

Then she lay back on the bed again, "Want to make another stab at it?"

Both Brian and Susan laughed at her poor choice of words.

"Dammit Brian, just fuck me. Please?"

Brian placed his penis at the opening of her vagina and slowly pushed inside her hot, wet, swollen tunnel. He'd barely entered her when he felt her orgasm begin. Brian wondered to himself, "Was that the same as premature ejaculation for a man?"

"Deeper—faster," Susan cried out. Her whole body shook in ecstasy as Brian pumped in and out of her. The sounds of hot flesh slapping against hot flesh merged with their moans of fevered sex. Brian thought she was hyperventilating. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on and on. Brian had never had his cock so milked, squeezed, or tugged by a pussy. He was amazed at the intensity of Susan's orgasm, which caused him to discharge a monumental load. After her full-body orgasm, Susan collapsed under him and went limp.

"Susan! Oh, my darling Susan—are you all right?"

About thirty seconds later, Susan slowly opened her eyes—they were unfocused. A little drool escaped from the corner of her mouth.

"Brian...? Brian, what happened?"

"You passed out while we were having sex."

"I think we should do it again, because I missed part of it."

While she was lying there trying to regain her breath, she noticed something warm and wet on her backside.

"This is the first time I've ever been with a squirter," Brian said.

"What?"

"Roll aside."

When Susan rolled on her side, she felt around—the wet spot seemed quite large. Investigating, she discovered the wet spot was the size of a medium pizza.

"How embarrassing," she said. "I've soaked the bedspread."

"You're lucky. Most women never squirt their entire lives."

"My orgasm was pretty extreme," she admitted. "I've never had one that powerful before."

"Massive would be a good term," said Brian. "You don't really know how steaming hot you are when you orgasm. It felt like your pussy was trying to chew my penis off. You're definitely multi-orgasmic."

"I've never done that before, either."

Their first coupling left Susan sexually unsatisfied, so they threw the bedspread on the floor and put down a layer of several bath towels.

Susan lay back on the towels, "Brian, please—let's do it again."

Unfortunately, Brian's cock hadn't fully recovered from his first major ejaculation—it was limp, dangling between his legs.

Susan had never tried oral sex before, but she was so aroused and in such need that she gave Brian a blow job to stiffen his cock. Her body cried out to have her innermost itch taken care of, and only Brian's cock was long enough to reach it.

They had sex three more times that night before the Vaginitrol finally wore off. Both of them had never felt more sexually satisfied. The room reeked of sex.

When Susan stood, the ooze of their combined fluids ran down the insides of her thighs. She grabbed a tissue and attempted to mop up the drainage, but there seemed to be no end of it, and the tissue was quickly soaked. From her vulva, she picked up the waft of strong-smelling, sexual-sweat muskiness she always had after she'd had a powerful climax. She raised her arm and caught a similar pungent sexual-sweat odor from her armpit.

"I really need a shower," she said.

Brian said, "I need one too. I'll join you."

Together, they enjoyed washing every square inch of each other's body in the shower. Some places needed to be washed more than once.

The exhausted lovers finally crawled into bed naked that night, with their arms wrapped around each other. They quickly drifted off to a deep sleep. The second bed Brian had offered Susan remained untouched.

* * *

Saturday morning, Brian woke up first. Lying there, he watched Susan sleeping peacefully. The sheet had slipped down to the level of her belly button, so Brian had an excellent view of her naked breasts.

Although her breasts were small, Brian figured he could cover each one with a small tea cup, her nipples were long, and they stood up nicely in the cool air. At the point where he considered clasping his lips on one of her nipples, Susan finally blinked her eyes open.

Brian said, "Good morning, lover. How are you this morning?"

"Good morning to you, too. I'm a little sore, but a good kind of sore. You really rocked my world last night."

She half sat up in bed and leaned over on her elbow, and kissed Brian passionately on the lips. It was then she felt the cool air on her breasts—she grabbed the sheet and pulled it up to her shoulders, attempting to maintain some modesty.

"It's not necessary to cover them up—I've been admiring them for the past half hour, and was just about to nibble on them."

Susan blushed, "I've always felt they're too small."

"Anything more than a mouthful is wasted, so small doesn't bother me."

Brian's comment boosted her ego. She'd always been self-conscious about the smallish size of her breasts. What a relief that he admitted the size of her boobs wasn't important to him.

Just then they heard the muffled thump of the door to the adjoining room being closed, and shortly afterward, the sound of a vacuum cleaner. "That has to be the hotel maid," Susan said.

Brian rolled and looked at the digital clock on the night stand next to the bed, "Did you realize it's eleven-thirty? We really must have been tired last night.

He added, "Uh-oh... The Cubs-Brewers game starts around one. We'd better get going."

"May I have another of those Vaginitrol tablets?"

"Not now—we don't have time—besides, you'd kill us both. Why don't we go to the ball game, and you can have one this evening before bed?"

"Damn it Brian, the feelings I had from that one little pill last night were so amazing, I want to try another one."

Brian knew the effects of Vaginitrol were were good, but he didn't realize they were that good. From the effects he'd seen with Vaginitrol, it appeared to Brian that Bugger was sitting on a financial gold mine.

Susan had just mentioned the word 'pill' and it triggered something in her subconscious. "Omigod!" she said.

"What's the matter?" asked Brian.

"I just realized I forgot to pack my birth control pills. They're back in Houston. I've missed, let's see... four days. Damn."

She felt a mixture of anger, self-reproach, dizziness, and dread. "Damn, damn, damn. I should have known better, but it's too late now."

Brian tried to have empathy for her, but had no idea what was going through her head at that point. "I take full responsibilities for my actions. If you're pregnant, I'll do the honorable thing."

That gave Susan some small assurance that if she was pregnant, her baby would have a father. A fleeting thought passed through her head—she might be able to snare a wonderful man as father for her child if she became pregnant. She banished the thought—it wasn't the way fairy tale romances played out.

Given the shock of realization she'd forgotten her birth control pills, Susan resolved that whatever happened, she would live the quote—'put on your big girl panties and just deal with it.'

Saturday afternoon Brian and Susan attended the Cubs-Brewers game at Wrigley Field. They each had two Chicago-style hot dogs and a soft drink, because they'd missed breakfast. The breeze was blowing in from Lake Michigan, so it was a great day to be at the ball park.

They engaged in good-natured banter throughout the game. "I don't know how you can be a Cubs fan," Susan laughed. "They haven't won a World Series since... When was it? ...1900?"

"Don't make it worse than it already is—it was 1908. And besides, I always root for the underdog."

Susan needled him again, "I suppose you have to, since you can't cheer for a winner. I doubt you'll ever see the Cubs win a World Series during your lifetime.

Brian didn't smile, so Susan piled it on—"Wait 'til next year," she joked. "That should be the Cubs motto—Wait 'til next year."

The game was well played—the Cubs went ahead 3-1 in the fourth, and the Brewers tied the game at 3-3 in the seventh. The score remained tied until the twelfth inning, when the Brewers hit a home run, winning the game 4-3.

Even though Susan had teased Brian for nearly the entire game, she still held his hand throughout. All in all, it had been a pleasant day for the couple at the ball park.

As promised, Brian took Susan to Lawry's Prime Rib for dinner Saturday evening. The wine was fine; the service was great; their meal and dessert were superb. Brian made a toast to their relationship. Susan hoped it would lead to more than just friendship or a one-night-stand. She couldn't believe her good luck in finding a man as charming, as kind, and gentle as Brian.

After a day at the ballpark and an evening at a fine restaurant, Brian asked Susan if she'd like to take a roundabout walk back to the hotel. They walked hand in hand south on Michigan Avenue to the River Walk stopping here and there to share a kiss. Then they walked along the river for a while until they found a place to stop and sit. They watched some boats on the Chicago River and other lovers—holding hands and kissing—just like them. Finally they decided to stroll back to the hotel. It was going to be their last night together, and neither of them wanted it to end.

They arrived at the hotel around 9:30 PM. They were a little tired so they went to Brian's room. There was no doubt between the lovers what their next activity would be. Their eyes for each other and their passionate kisses told all.

"Now may I have one of those Vaginitrol tablets?" asked Susan.

"Sure." Brian found the vial and gave her a tablet which she slipped under her tongue.

Susan's craving for Vaginitrol had imparted an overwhelming desire for more stimulation between her thighs. She'd had a concern about having not taken her birth control pills for over four days, but the temptation of Vaginitrol trumped her concern.

Vaginitrol appeared to be more than just a female enhancement drug; it was an aphrodisiac, and it seemed addicting at that.

They moved to the bed and Brian pulled the bedspread off the bed and tossed it on the second bed. Then he placed several thick bath towels strategically in the middle of the bed.

"Brian, these little pills are worth their weight in gold—maybe more. Do you know what that means?"

"Yeah, it means you'll be extremely horny in about an hour."

"That too, but do you realize both our jobs are at risk?"

"What?"

"Well, look at it this way, Feminoral is only about thirty percent better than nothing at all, but Vaginitrol is off-scale high with female sexual arousal. That means even if Feminoral makes it to market first, when Vaginitrol shows up, we're dead."

"Perceptive observation," remarked Brian.

Brian and Susan kissed, their passion becoming more inflamed with each kiss.

"You know something we missed last night?" asked Susan.

"No, what?"

"Foreplay. We—well, I was so horny that we didn't spend any time with foreplay."

"I'm all for that," Brian said. He slowly unbuttoned her blouse and lifted it off her shoulders. She helped him by undoing the clasps on her bra.

"Men are so clumsy when it comes to unfastening a woman's bra," she thought.

He gently removed it and admired her breasts. The cool air-conditioned air, plus her arousal, caused her nipples to stand up.

Brian latched his lips on her right nipple, and flipped his tongue over it, causing her to let out a small gasp. She immediately felt a surge of heat in her pussy.

"Oh Brian," she moaned. "That feels so good—do it again."

Brian shifted to her other nipple and gave it the same attention he'd given to her right one.

While Brian was suckling her nipple, Susan was unzipping his fly, trying to extract his cock from his trousers. Because it was erect, she wasn't having any success. Brian finally unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers, helping Susan get him undressed.

Brian finally let go of Susan's nipple and they both began undressing each other. Tonight, they took their time—unlike the previous night when they tore their clothes off and jumped immediately into wild intercourse.

When they were both undressed, Brian kissed along Susan's neck, across her collar bone, then moved lower and kissed her breasts, paying attention to licking and sucking her nipples. She lay back on the bed and Brian kissed and licked around her belly button.

She could feel goose bumps appear when he kissed her abdomen, just above her pubic hair. It had been an hour since she'd taken the Vaginitrol tablet, and it was beginning to take effect.

Susan began feeling her lubrication flowing from her vagina, and her labia were full, feeling swollen and engorged with blood. Brian's nose picked up the scent of Susan's arousal and it had a powerful effect on him. His throbbing cock was ready and waiting to perform the function nature intended for it.