Sleeping with the Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Brian touched her labia with his tongue, her stomach seemed to be filled with butterflies. The most pleasurable feelings flowed through her body, and when he touched her clitoris with his tongue, electric feelings shot up and down her spine.

Her clitoris began to expand with blood and it began tingling each time Brian's stroked it with his tongue. By now, she could feel lubrication flowing from her vagina across her asshole onto the towels beneath her.

The surge of blood caused by Vaginitrol forced her clitoris to fully erect, which retracted its hood. The little button, now turgid and tingling, caused a tremor to flow through Susan's body every time Brian's tongue touched it. Brian relished the taste of her pussy—a somewhat metallic, salty, sweet and sour taste—but more so, because he could see the effects his tongue was causing.

Susan's sexual excitement finally reached its peak as the first of many intense orgasms assaulted her body. She no longer had control of her limbs. Her orgasm was a toe-curling, mind-blowing, muscle-spasming, stars-behind-the-eyelids kind.

"Oh god... Oh god... I'm cumming...," she cried out.

One orgasm rolled into the next until after about six or so, Susan had to push Brian's head away, as she lay there panting for breath.

"I can't take any more," she said. "You're killing me with pleasure."

When she finally regained some of her breath, she said, "Brian, you've been neglected," and reached down and began stroking his erect penis. It was hard, and leaking its sticky pre-ejaculation fluid.

"Brian, I need you inside me now, but go slowly and deeply. I want it to last—not like last night."

So Brian mounted her, and slowly they made love. She asked him to hold still so he could feel the rippling of her vaginal muscles while he held his cock motionless inside her.

"It feels like I'm having convulsive spasms in my vagina, but it isn't an orgasm. It's more like my entire body is almost at the peak of pleasure, just before I orgasm. I've never felt that before. It must be the Vaginitrol causing it."

"I can feel it on my cock," Brian said. "It feels really good."

A minute or so went by and the two of them felt the fluttering undulation of Susan's vaginal muscles. Finally she said, "Brian, you can move now."

It took only a few strokes and Susan went over the top. Her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her body went rigid, and her pussy throbbed like never before. The sheets balled up under Susan's hands as they clenched into fists. Her body shook with the orgasm of her life.

Brian could feel her pussy milking him like it was a Hoover vacuum cleaner. He didn't think he could withdraw, even if he wanted—but he didn't have the desire to. He was getting as much pleasure as Susan—it felt like her pussy was sucking the semen out of him. Just when he couldn't take any more pleasure from their fucking, Brian felt his balls tighten, then he let go with a load that surprisingly was larger than the first one the previous night.

Susan blacked out again, but this time, Brian expected it. Less than a minute later, she came around.

With a smile a mile wide, Susan said, "That was wonderful, let's do it again when we regain our strength. Right now, I'm as limp as a wet noodle."

"You squirted again," Brian said.

"And all because of Bugger's little pink tablet."

They made love twice more. They'd have gone another round, but their weary muscles prevented them from continuing. Their minds and their genitals were ready—their tired bodies weren't.

Completely exhausted, they dragged themselves to the bathroom, showered, and collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs on the bed.

The last thing Brian and Susan said to each other on Saturday night—actually early Sunday morning—was, "I love you," and they meant it.

* * *

Sunday morning about 5 AM, Susan was awakened by Brian thrashing, sobbing, and whimpering beside her. At first she didn't understand what was happening, but once she was fully awake, she realized Brian was still asleep, having a nightmare.

"Brian... Brian, wake up."

She put her hand on his shoulder and gently shook him awake. He had an expression that was a mixture of sadness, fear, and agitation.

"What's wrong?" Susan asked.

"I can't tell you. I wish I could, but I love you too much."

Susan couldn't make any sense of what Brian was telling her. "Was it a bad dream?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you tell me about it—get it off your chest, and then maybe you can go back to sleep."

Brian could feel himself torn in two. His mission for Bugger consumed half of him, but the other half of him was in love with Susan. He tried looking into his future; being a spy for Bugger wasn't what he'd had in mind when he took on his 'special project.'

A thought flashed through his head. "Be a man. Make a decision," it said.

"I have a confession to make."

Susan was more than a little surprised. "Was he already married?" she wondered. "Was he an ax murderer?"

With tears in his eyes, Brian said, "I truly love you, Susan..."

Several seconds went by and he cleared his throat, "...but I've been spying on you."

"What do you mean, you've been spying on me?"

"I stole files from your laptop about Feminoral. I work for Bugger, and my name is really Arthur Smithers."

"Why you bastard!" Susan shrieked. "You seduced me just to get data from my computer?"

She flew into a rage and began beating on his chest with her fists. The newly identified Arthur managed to grab her wrists to keep her from scratching his eyes out.

"I ought to kick your balls so high between your shoulder blades that you'll have to unzip your fly to spit," she screamed.

Arthur again said, "Susan, believe me, I really do love you."

"I trusted you, and you said you loved me." She burst into tears. "But you're like every other man—once you've had sex with me, I'm just your throw-away whore. I hate you—I HATE YOU!"

Susan managed to free her wrists from Arthur's grasp and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Arthur heard the lock click, then the sounds of glass or something breakable shattering on the bathroom floor. Susan bawled loudly for several minutes. The sounds eventually turned to whimpers and sobs.

Arthur, remorseful for the emotional pain he'd caused Susan, tiptoed to the door and heard sniffling and sobbing coming from behind the door.

"Susan, I really do love you."

"Go away!"

"I didn't really want to spy on you. My boss gave me a 'special project' to spy on you and I was dumb enough to take it. I love you more than you'll ever know. In fact, I'm going to quit my job so we can be together."

Susan heard what Arthur had just said, and when she understood the part where he said he was going to quit his job, it caught her attention. If he quit his job, then he wouldn't have access to any more Vaginitrol, would he?

She opened the bathroom door a crack. Between sniffles, she asked, "Brian—Arthur? You'd really quit your job for me?

Arthur said, "Yes—I couldn't live with myself if I took your files back to my boss."

Through her tears, Susan began laughing, "You were spying on me, but your company is so far ahead of mine. It should have been me who spied on you. If you want, you can copy my entire laptop to yours. None of the information on it will benefit you."

"Well, I'm not going back. I'll call my boss and tell him I'm resigning.

"No, no, no. You can't quit working for Bugger," Susan countered. "If you quit, then you couldn't get your hands on more Vaginitrol. If anyone should quit, it should be me. Since Vaginitrol is so much better than Feminoral, my project is dead anyway. And I really do love you too, Brian, or Arthur, or whatever your name is."

Susan came out of the bathroom naked and wrapped her arms around a naked Arthur. She gave him a lusty kiss, slipping her tongue between his lips. Her steamy kiss aroused his cock again, and within a few minutes, they were back in bed with Arthur thrusting in and out of her vagina.

"Careful there, cowboy," Susan said. "I'm a little tender there on my lower left abdomen."

It was then that Susan recognized why. "Instead of calling you Arthur, do you mind if I call you 'Daddy'?"

"Why would you do that?" Arthur asked.

"Because I'm ovulating—I'm sure of it."

Arthur and Susan spent the remainder of the morning discussing where their relationship was headed.

Arthur said, "If you're pregnant, I'll marry you. Even if you're not pregnant, I'll marry you."

He dropped to one knee and asked, "Susan, will you marry me?"

"Yes, I'd marry you even if your name isn't Arthur."

They passionately kissed and Susan took another Vaginitrol tablet. Then they fucked until their sex organs were rubbed raw.

~:~ ~:~ Epilogue ~:~ ~:~

By the time smart readers finished the first page of this tale, they probably concluded Brian (Arthur) and Susan would fall in love and have sex before the end. However, there's a little more to the story.

Unknown to Arthur, Susan, and all the middle management of both their employers, the highest levels of management at Bugger and those at Shtup had been holding secret meetings, discussing a possible merger. Both companies, calculating they could make more money by cooperating, finally decided to combine their operations. The newly formed company, known as Bugger and Shtup, is now more commonly identified by the public as BS.

And what were the results of Vaginitrol, you may ask? Well, what normally occurs in drug trials, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) became involved and reviewed the Phase I results. There had been fifty female volunteers who tested Vaginitrol; ten male technicians supervised and monitored the testing. One problem with Vaginitrol was its addictive quality. Second, were the side effects—not for the women, but for its effects on men.

By the end of Phase I testing, two of the ten males had cardiac arrest caused by overexertion (they had literally been fucked to death). Seven others were hospitalized for exhaustion. The tenth one had his male appendage so badly mangled by intercourse with the women, that it had to be amputated.

The FDA issued its opinion that Vaginitrol was a "clear and present danger" to society. The FDA ruled that any arousal drug which could turn a nun into a raving nymphomaniac should not be released to the public. That, my readers, is why you won't be able to purchase Vaginitrol at your local pharmacy.

On the personal side of the story, Arthur and Susan both realized they had found "the one," so they quit their jobs and moved on. Several months later, Arthur and a very-pregnant Susan were married, with Jennifer as their maid of honor.

Arthur finally found another job as a biochemist at a consulting firm. Luckily for him, he was able to perform a significant portion of his work from home, where he could spend a lot more time with Susan and their cute twin daughters.

So the moral to this story, if there is one: Be careful with whom you sleep, or you too might find yourself sleeping with the competition.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I want to thank Nymphwriter for editing my story and for her suggestions to improve the plot.

Thank you for voting.