Sleeping With The Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well here he is, as promised." His now familiar voice announced. Niki couldn't bring herself to meet his gaze. She instead focused at his boots.

"We are very grateful, Herr Major" she said torpidly.

Strangely enough he was avoiding her gaze too, as if embarrassed about something.

"I have to go now," he announced abruptly and turning on his heels he almost fled the house. Niki had the strange impression, if only for a moment, that he might be feeling guilty for last night. Then she flatly dismissed it.

"You had us worried," she told her brother "are you alright?"

"I'm fine now" he shrugged. "Can you imagine the nerve of that German pig? He lectured me on the way home. He said I had gotten many people into trouble..."

"You should have more respect for people who help you" Niki cut him off.

"What, you're on his side now?" John asked aggressively.

"Of course not" she stammered "but he is right. I had to ask for his assistance to get you out of prison."

"Well I didn't want his assistance sister. We are fighting against them. Or have you forgotten?"

All color drained from Niki's face but she said nothing. John put his jacket on and turned to leave.

"Where are you going now?" Niki demanded.

"Nothing has changed. I'm going out."

Niki's hand fell on his cheek. John looked at her thunderstruck.

"You will stay inside young man until I tell you that you can go out again". Her palm was imprinted on his check.

"Do you understand?"

He nodded reluctantly. Good. She hadn't fucked her brains out with Von Kassle for nothing.

"Leave the resistance to those older than you. Those who know how to fight." And with that she left for the Hospital. She was very late and she wanted to talk to Doctor Pappas. About joining the Resistance.

12