Sleeping with the Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that lover?," she shyly. As if she had to ask.

I just leaned down and ensnared her lips again, practically growling as I kissed her. I swear she growled back, her hand once again grabbing the back of my head.

"I fucking love it," I said as i broke off the kiss for some air. She smiled wildly, and again deepthroated my entire cock in one go. I couldn't get enough of that sight. I merely leaned back and closed my eyes, running my fingers through her long hair as she sucked/massaged/licked me off. It was fucking amazing, and I wasn't going to last long.

"Minnie," I groaned out barely before my balls began to tighten up in that familiar way. She pulled my cock out of her mouth, and looked up at me, her hand stroking my cock furiously.

"Come on lover, come for me. Shoot that big fucking load into my mouth. I want to taste it so bad," she begged me.

And that was it for me.

I cursed loudly as I came, thick wads of white seed shooting into Minnie's mouth, one missed and smeared against her right cheek, but she diligently stroked my cock, before enveloping my cockhead between her lips and sucking deeply on it. I jumped up, my cock hypersensitive from cumming so hard, but with one hand on my thigh she kept me down as she continued to suck just a little bit longer.

Her tongue was moving against her cheek, and after a couple seconds she pulled off my cock again and opened her mouth, showing the copious amount of semen I shot off on her tongue. She made sure I got a good look at it before effortlessly swallowing it.

"Hmm, that was tasty. You think there's more where that came from," she asked as used her fingers to gather up the cum from her cheek and suck it off.

With a long breath of air, I answered.

"How much of this night do I have?"

"Do you see a clock anywhere darling?"

I looked around at the sparse room. Nothing in sight.

"I guess not," I said, gathering one last streak of cum, and presenting it to her. She took it into her mouth, sucking it off with a pleased murmur.

She floated up again, this time sitting in my lap. She smirked and came closer to me, locking lips again. I couldn't get enough of this woman. Knowing my cum was in her mouth turned me on even more, and my cock amazingly was hard again.

"Mr. Rojas, you're proving to be insatiable."

12