Sleepless...

Story Info
She catches Dad jacking off and can't stop thinking.
3.6k words
4.3
151.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmj8604
kmj8604
22 Followers

Hanna lay in bed still wide awake at 3a.m. She should be use to it by now. She hadn't been sleeping well since she walked into her dad's office to get a book last week and found him jacking off sitting at his desk. She was so embarrassed she walked back out of the room and hadn't been able to look at her dad straight in the eye since.

Hanna had always thought her dad was a good looking man and if she didn't see it herself her friends were always reminding her. Mike was 5'10" 200 pounds and in relatively good shape. He had a head full of black hair and a black beard that was starting to speckle with gray. When Hanna started to think about her dads cock she always felt her skin and pussy start to tingle. She had seen her dad in his swim trunks and loved how he had the perfect amount of chest hair that thinned to a straight line disappearing under the trunks. Now she knew that under those trunks was an unshaved 7" cock. As Hanna lay there thinking about her dad's cock she started to touch herself, and eventually fell asleep. Little did she know that upstairs her dad also laid there wide awake.

Mike didn't know what to do. He felt so bad about his baby girl catching him jacking off. He wanted to explain but how could he, when he was jacking off thinking about her. Mike had watched his baby girl Hanna develop into the beautiful 18 year old woman she is now. He watched her body develop and seeing her day after day coming home from school in those white thigh high stockings, red plaid skirt, and little white blouse was driving him nuts. He couldn't wait till may when she would finally graduate and wouldn't have to wear that hot little outfit anymore. Maybe he would finally get some sanity back. His obsession had gotten so bad that he had to picture Hanna to even get hard to fuck his wife and keep her picture in his mind to perform and pray that he didn't say Hanna's name. Finally he decided to get out of bed and go down to get something to drink. He noticed Hanna's bedside lamp still on so he walked into her room to turn it off. When he looked down at Hanna sleeping he noticed one of her hands cupping her own breast and the other one inside of her little shorts. Instantly he felt his cock start to get hard under his boxers and pajama pants. Hanna was so beautiful. Her medium brown hair had a gentle curl and red and blonde high lights in it. Her big brown eyes sparkled when she was excited about something; Mike wondered what they looked like when she was aroused. Mike sat down on the edge of Hanna's bed and brushed a strand of hair off of her forehead. Her face was a good mix between his and his wife's. Her skin was naturally tan like his and her stomach was nice and flat from all of her swimming and basketball playing. Without thinking about what he was doing Mike lightly lifted Hanna's shirt and saw her perfect 36D breasts with there pink pencil eraser like nipples and brownish pink areolas. Oh how he wanted to suck those perfect breasts. Mike gently slid his hand down Hanna's stomach and lifted the band of her shorts and panties to see that she had shaved her pink pussy. Mike jumped up from the bed, his cock fully hard under his boxers. He needed to leave the room before he did something he would regret.

Hanna felt a light touch on her stomach but thought nothing of it. But when she felt something jump off her bed it got her attention. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her dad walking towards the door.

"Daddy, is something wrong?"

Mike heard Hanna's voice and stopped and turned to look at her. He knew he had no chance, there was no turning back. Mike quietly shut Hanna's door and came back to sit beside her on the bed.

"Nothing is wrong sweetie. I just saw you lamp on and came in to turn it off."

"Why are you up though Daddy?"

"Just couldn't sleep. I was coming down to get a drink."

"Oh."

Hanna sat up in bed looking at her daddy for the first time since she caught him. She finally felt brave enough to talk about it and apologize.

"Daddy, I'm sorry about the other day. I should have knocked before I came into your office."

"Oh sweetheart it's not your fault. I should have just gone somewhere more private. Sometimes when the feeling hits you, you just have to take care of it ya know."

"No daddy, I guess I don't know."

Mike looked at his innocent daughter. All the sudden the puzzle pieces started to fit together in his head. No wonder she hadn't been able to look at him since she caught him. She was shy and innocent. She had never saw a man jack off, infact he wasn't sure she had ever even saw a cock. Mike looked at Hanna and took a deep breath.

He was nervous about what he was about to ask his daughter and what he was going to find out. But he had to know.

"Hanna, have you ever seen a man's penis?"

"I've seen them in diagrams and things in health class. But I had never seen one in real life."

"You've had a few boyfriends sweetheart. Have you ever let them touch you?"

"Oh no daddy. Mom always told me I had to wait till I loved the man and was married."

"Oh Hanna. You are such a sweet innocent girl. But that's the thing, you aren't a girl anymore. You have grown into a beautiful woman."

"Really Daddy, you think so?"

"I do baby. You know that is why I was touching myself the other day."

Quietly in his head Mike was forming a plan. He loved his baby girl and had been fantasizing about her for months. This was going to be the night he fulfilled those fantasies and turned his little girl into a woman. He just had to go about it in the right way, by asking her if he could touch her and reassuring her that he loved her.

"It is? You were thinking about me? Isn't that wrong Daddy? I'm your daughter."

"Yes it is baby. You are so beautiful and you look so sexy in your little school uniform. And I don't think it's wrong if I love you right?"

"I guess not. Mom said as long as you love the person."

"Exactly hunny. I love you, don't you love me?"

"Oh yes Daddy, I love you very much."

Mike was smiling at Hanna. She wasn't sure what was about to happen but she was feeling all tingly again. And couldn't help but think how handsome her dad looked in just his pj pants.

"Baby, are you curious about sex? I noticed your hand down your pants when I walked in your room."

"I don't know if I am or not daddy. Ever since I saw you the other day I feel all tingly all over when I think about it."

"Mmmm yes baby. That means you are horny. Do you feel that way now?"

"Yes I do, how did you know?"

"I can see your nipples are hard. Do you want me to touch them baby?"

"But mom said that I shouldn't let anyone touch them."

"I thought if you loved the person it was ok? I love you baby. Don't you love me?"

"I do love you daddy."

"Do you want me to touch your boobs Hanna?"

"Yes daddy."

Hanna reluctantly said as she looked at her dad.

"Take your top off then Hanna."

Hanna did as Mike said.

Mike couldn't believe this was happening but he wasn't turning back. He leaned in and before he touched Hanna he kissed her. She didn't respond right away but eventually she did start to kiss him back. She put her arms around his neck and eagerly opened her mouth when Mike used his tongue to part her lips. Slowly he kissed down Hanna'sneck and across her shoulders. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down so she was lying down again. He stopped kissing her skin and just looked at her.

"Oh Hanna you are so beautiful."

He cupped her perfect breasts in his hands, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. They instantly got hard for him. Slowly he lowered his mouth to her right breast. He kissed all around her breasts before he finally captured her nipple in his mouth. He pinched her left nipple and rolled it between his fingers as he suckled on her right nipple. He flicked it with his tongue and nibbled on it gently. Quickly switching to her left breast suckling it, moving back and forth between them worshipping her beautiful breasts. He knew Hanna liked it because she was moaning lightly and her breathing had quickened. On top of that she kept arching her back giving her breasts to her daddy fully.

Mike stopped sucking on her breasts and looked up at Hanna. Hanna had never had sex let alone let a man touch her and now here she was letting her Daddy suck on her nipples and massage her breasts but oh my god it felt amazing. Her head was all fuzzy but it felt so good.

"Do you like that Hanna?"

"Oh yes Daddy. It felt so good."

"I know more things that will make you feel good baby girl. Would you like Daddy to feel your pussy like you were doing before you fell asleep?"

"I don't know daddy. Mom said that I should not let anyone touch me there until I was married."

"You know mom let me touch her there before we were married. And I love you Hanna. I would never do anything to hurt you sweetheart."

Hanna looked at Mike and slowly nodded her head ok. Mike hooked his thumbs in Hanna's waist band and slowly slid her shorts and panties over hips and down her long legs and threw them to the floor. He could already smell her sweet sex. He used his hands to spread Hanna's legs and he got on the bed lying between her knees. Slowly he used his index finger and slid it down her bare slit. He did this a couple of times before he used his other hand to part her pussy lips. He again ran his finger up and down her slit. This time sliding his finger over Hanna's clit. The minute he did this Hanna's hips bucked up for him. Mike smiled knowing just how aroused his little girl was. He watched her face the whole time. He used his thumb and started just rubbing Hanna's clit and rolling it between his fingers. Hanna started to pant and her eyes closed. Her hips continued to buck up to her daddies hands. With his other hand Mike slid a finger inside Hanna's waiting pussy. He couldn't believe how incredibly wet she was. He stroked in and out of her a few times before he added another finger and started to stretch her pussy. Hanna started to moan loudly.

"Does that feel good Hanna?"

"Oh Daddy that feels very good."

"I'm glad you like it baby. I'm gonna eat you out now. This will feel even better. Remember I'm doing this because I love you and I want you to feel good."

Hanna didn't question him. She just opened her eyes and watched as Mike lowered his head between her legs. The minute she felt his lips on her clit sucking it and his tongue flicking she arched her back and raised her hips telling her Daddy that she wanted more. She closed her eyes and put her hands on Mike's head trying to push him down.

Mike smiled as he felt Hanna's hands pushing his head down and her hips rising to him. He loved making his baby feel so good. Even more he loved how she tasted, so much better than her mother. He thought about his wife for a fleeting moment then forgot all about her as his baby girl started to whimper.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

'I feel like I'm going to pee daddy."

Mike smiled to himself.

"It's ok baby. You aren't going to pee you are going to have an orgasm. Let that feeling take over."

Mike was rubbing Hanna's clit with his thumb as he slid his tongue in and out of Hanna's pussy. Lapping up all her juices as she came for him. Mike continued to lick up and down Hanna's slit and her clit cleaning up all of her juices. Finally he sat up and looked at her. He leaned down and kissed her, letting her taste her juices on her daddies lips.

"How do you feel Hanna?"

"So good Daddy. Is there more?"

"Do you want to see Daddy again baby girl?"

"Can I daddy?"

Hanna said with an innocent curiosity. But Mike could tell she was really enjoying this. He stood up and slid his pants and boxers off then sat back down next to Hanna.

He wrapped his hand around his hard cock and stroked it lightly. Hanna's eyes taking all of him in.

"Do you want to feel it baby?"

Hanna slowly shook her head yes. Mike took her hand and wrapped it around his cock with his own hand over hers. He slowly ran there hands up and down his cock using a firm hold as he did. Teaching his little girl how to jack off a cock.

"Just like this hunny. You have to use a firm grip when you stroke a cock."

"Daddy you are so hard. Does it hurt?"

"No baby, it doesn't hurt. It feels so very good with your hand around it. But you know there is more you could do to make it feel even better."

"What is that Daddy?"

"You can suck my cock baby."

"But I don't know how Daddy."

"I will tell you how baby. Slide down the bed and lay between my legs like I did to you before."

Hanna did what her dad told her. She laid between his legs and wrapped her hand back around his cock. Stroking him watching her hand move up and down her Daddies cock.

"Ohhh Hanna that feels good. Use your tongue and lick the head of my cock and circle my slit."

Hanna looked at her Daddy then slowly lowered her head and flicked her tongue out of her mouth and over her daddies cock head. She licked his slit and tasted the pre cum that was oozing out of it.

"Ohhhh yes baby. Now suck on it. Suck on it like you suck a lollipop. And don't suck just the head try to suck all of my cock into your mouth."

Hanna wrapped her lips around her Daddies cock head and started sucking it. Her hand still wrapped around his shaft stroking up and down.

Hanna moved her mouth farther and farther down her Daddies cock. She left her hand wrapped around the base of his cock as she tried to suck all of him in her mouth. She got the first 5 inches in and gagged as Mike's head hit her throat.

Mike couldn't believe that he had eaten his little girl out and that now she had her pretty little mouth wrapped around his cock. He heard her gag and told her,

"Take a deep breath hunny and swallow a few times and keep trying. You are doing a great job baby. It feels fantastic."

Hearing her daddies words of praise and encouragement Hanna did as he said. She slid her mouth back up to her daddies head and slowly sucked up and down his first 5 inches before she tried to take more of him into her mouth. She took a few deep breaths and swallowed as she finally got the last 2 inches into her mouth. She felt her daddy's hands running through her hair and heard him moaning like a wild man. So she knew she must be doing it right. She started sucking him up and down like crazy. Sucking and stroking him all at the same time. She would flick her tongue out against him as she sucked and would lightly run her teeth up and down his cock. She slid her mouth off of his cock and lifted it up with her hand. She kissed down the underside of him down to his balls. She kissed and licked them before she sucked one then the other into her mouth.

"Oh fuck baby girl. MMMM you are a natural."

Hanna heard Mike say. She used the tip of her tongue and flicked it over the veins on the underside of his cock. Paying special attention to the spot right under his head. Having heard from girls at school that this was one of a mans most sensitive spots. From the moan her daddy let out she knew it must be true. She sucked him back in her mouth for a few moments before she heard her daddy say,

"Oh baby stop. Crawl up here."

Hanna crawled up Mikes body kissing her way up his happy trail and chest. Stopping to suck on each one of his male nipples.

" Oh Hanna, you made daddies cock feel so good! There is one more thing you could let daddy do that will make us both feel so good baby."

"What is it daddy? I want to make you feel so good."

"You could let daddy make love to you princess."

"I know I'm suppose to wait until I'm married, but daddy I have wanted you to make love to me since I caught you jacking off in your office. I wanted to know what it would feel like to have your big cock inside of me."

Mike let out a low groan as he heard this. He pulled Hanna up closer to him. She already was straddling him so he reached between them and held his cock in one hand as he separated her pussy lips with his other hand. He looked into Hanna's eyes as he slowly slid his head into her. She was so tight, but she had never had sex so it wasn't a surprise. He knew he was gonna hurt her but he couldn't stop what he was doing. He grabbed Hanna's hips and helped her slide down onto his hard waiting cock. When he hit her hymen he stopped. He leaned up and kissed Hanna with all the passion he had.

Hanna was out of her mind with lust and desire as she felt her daddy sliding his big cock up into her pussy. All she wanted was to have the same feeling as she had when daddy had been eating her out. Remembering that he had said she was having an orgasm and was gonna cum for him. That's all she wanted to have her and her daddy orgasm together. When she felt him stop she looked at him to see if something was wrong. He kissed her and she kissed him back. Then she felt him pull back then ram his cock all the way inside of her. She whimpered in pain as it felt like he had just split her in too. She cried out, "Ouch, Daddy it hurts."

"I know baby girl. I'm so sorry but I had to make it hurt before it could feel good. Just stay still for a minute. The pain will ease."

She stayed still and Mike continued to kiss her and then suck on her nipples again. He had his hands on her hips and before he knew it he felt Hanna start to move her hips in circles on his cock then slide them up and down. He knew she was ready. He stopped kissing her and started to thrust his hips up into his baby girl as he helped her ride him.

All he could do was enjoy the view of Hanna's face flushing from all the lust and passion between them. She rode him like a pro, knowing just how to rotate her hips as she rode up and down on her daddy's long rod. Mike watched her boobs bounce up and down as she rode him faster and harder. Both so into the moment, moaning louder and louder.

Mike couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Hanna and rolled them both over Hanna lying on her back and himself on top of her. He thrust his cock back into her hard needing to make his baby girl cum again and himself cum for her.

Hanna instinctively wrapped her legs around his hips and raised her own hips to meet his. Mike was fucking the shit out of his baby girl. He leaned down and sucked on her nipples again as he felt Hanna's pussy start to tighten around him. He knew she was going to cum again so he rammed into her as hard as fast as he could. When he heard her start to whimper and felt her pussy clench tight around his cock and her body go rigid with her own orgasm he blew his load deep into his baby girls womb. Realizing that he never took time to get a condom and that it was way too late. He made a mental note to take Hanna to the doctor tomorrow and get her put on the pill. For now he laid beside her cuddling her to him after having the best sex of his life with his baby girl.

kmj8604
kmj8604
22 Followers