Sleepless

Story Info
A man suffers from erotic insomnia.
2.9k words
3.94
17k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John woke slowly in the thick black night, yawning quietly and wondering why he was up so early again. For almost a full week now he had been waking hours before the alarm was poised to pull him out of sleep. Waking up in the middle of the night like this was bothersome, but it wasn't the only problem he had, far from it in fact. For some unknown reason, John had been waking up with an erection so hard it almost hurt, every damned night!

Frustrated, in many more ways than he would like, John sighed and reached between his legs, spreading them slightly to cup his swollen balls and pull them up and free. It felt good. No, it felt really good, just as it had the past couple of nights. John had realized after the first two sleepless episodes that his erections were not the kind that just softened and relented on their own. These hard-ons were the kind the commercials for those pills warn you about, except for one little problem; John wasn't taking any pills.

The first two nights he had lain there, thinking about work and ball games, getting his car to the shop for a check - anything to distract from the aching in his groin. And it had worked eventually, but not before the remaining hours of sleep were lost, leaving him tired, still turned on, and not having the time to deal with either. So on the third day, he took matters in his own hands, or more to the point, hand, and masturbated.

John was not alone in bed, which made this feel desperately exciting and yet weird to him. His wife of five years was sleeping right beside him, breathing softly as he carefully pushed the comforter down and to the side exposing his pulsing cock to the cool night air. Luckily for him, Kim was a deep sleeper, so John did not have to worry much about waking her as he rubbed the underside of his steely hard-on with his fingertips. He pushed his left thumb between his belly and his cock and wrapped the fingers of his right hand around the shaft, squeezing firmly and began to stroke slowly, pulling the skin up and down across the throbbing veins.

He wished he could just wake Kim up and sink his thick, throbbing length inside her beautiful pussy, but he was not a selfish man, and although he wanted to make love to her desperately, he could not bring himself to wake her up.

Closing his eyes, John went through the new routine, stroking himself slowly and firmly. He stopped now and then to tug at the swollen purple tip, which made him gasp softly and raise his hips as his painfully hard prick pulsed uncontrollably. Reaching over the side of the bed, John felt for his discarded t-shirt and brought it up beside him. Putting the shirt down, he reached down to cup his heavy balls in his hand again, squeezing them as his other hand began to tug more quickly. Feeling his balls pulling up tightly, John knew it would not be long before sweet relief would come. He glanced toward Kim in the darkness, seeing that she was in her normal position on her side and facing away from him. He could still hear her soft even breaths in a deep, peaceful slumber, and John knew that there was no chance that his jerking his twitching cock was going to wake her.

John began to stroke himself faster, thinking about Kim's lovely, taut body. She was very small, just barely past five feet tall and 110 pounds. Her breasts were also very small and firm, with little eraser-sized pink nipples that always seemed to be hard. He loved to suck nearly her entire tit into his mouth, pressing her nipples into the roof of his mouth with the tip of his tongue and rolling it around. It drove her crazy when he did that, and it never failed to bring his cock to attention too.

John stroked faster, feeling his balls tighten even more, forcing a few droplets of precum to well up to the purple, mushroom-shaped head and ooze out. Imagining her on her stomach, his mind's eye drifted down Kim's back to her perfect heart-shaped ass. There was nothing John did not love about her body, but her ass more than anything else could make him shiver with excitement.

Thinking about her on her stomach, he jerked his cock frantically, imaging pushing her cheeks up and apart parting her damp pussy lips and exposing her little wrinkled asshole. It was all John could take; gripping the shaft firmly, John pulled the skin downward and tugged at the mushroom tip quickly. Gasping a little too loudly, his cock jerked wildly and exploded, sending several long, thick ropes of cum up his stomach to his chest.

Catching his gasping breaths between his clenched lips, John's entire body shook softly with each semen-spraying convulsion until he was finally spent, still gripping his slightly softened prick tightly and trying to get his desperate, gasping breaths under control. Beside him, Kim continued breathing softly as he wiped the hot, sticky cum off his stomach, chest, and finally his cock before wadding up the t-shirt and dropping it next to the bed on the floor.

'What the fuck is wrong with me?' he thought. At least he knew he would get some sleep now that he had dealt with his needs, and slowly he drifted off.

The next day was a long one, with tons of work to get done and not as much sleep, John was dragging a little. It did not help matters that he couldn't get his mind off of his nocturnal problem, and he found himself thinking a lot about that and not much else.

Kim was as horny as he was and they enjoyed a very healthy sex life, so the unexplained and nearly unbearable wakeups just didn't add up. With all of his thinking focused around sex, John found himself stirring a lot more than usual at work that day. He was paying a lot more attention to his female co-workers too.

There was Carol the receptionist, her enormous tits wrapped snugly in the small form-fitting blouse. Tall, lithe Deanna, who he thought was a lesbian, with her boyish hips, and tiny little bumps for breasts. And of course Barb who worked upstairs. She was like an older version of Kim, with smallish breasts, a tiny waist, and an incredible ass framed by wide, curved hips that swayed like a pendulum when she walked. Oh how he loved watching her ass jiggle slightly as she walked through the hallways.

"Knock it off already," John muttered to no one in particular.

His cock was once again stirring in his pants and he had two more hours to quitting time. Tonight, he thought, I'm going to seduce my wife and give her the fucking of both our lives. He smiled to himself and rubbed his semi-hard dick through his slacks.

"I'll just wear you out before bed tonight," he thought, "then we can both get some rest!"

His cock jumped a little and then the pulsing subsided, seemingly satisfied with his newly hatched plan.

On the way home, John stopped at the grocery store and bought dinner; all the makings for homemade lasagne, a loaf of Italian bread, and a bottle of good Pinot noir. By the time Kim got home, the apartment smelled like an Italian restaurant, with the scent of fresh herbs and spices and the smell of Italian sausage for the meat sauce competing for her attention. John heard the door close and met her by the couch with a glass of wine and a deep, lingering kiss.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred. "You taste like wine."

John kissed her again, a quick peck that time, and grasped her by the small of her back and pulled her firmly against him.

"How do you like it?" he asked.

"Delicious," Kim replied."The wine isn't bad either!"

They both laughed, and she followed him to the kitchen. Dinner was nearly ready, and soon they were engrossed in sharing how their days had gone, in between bites of lasagne and sips of wine. John had become a rather good cook in the past few years as Kim's job kept her there a little later than his did, so he had some time to devote to it. Soon enough, they finished dinner and were cleaning up when John stepped behind Kim at the sink, and reaching around and cupping her firm little breasts, he kissed the back of her neck.

"Hey, watch it you, or you'll lose a finger!"

"That's ok," he said, softly pinching one of her instantly hard nipples between his thumb and finger. "I only need a couple of fingers to do this."

Kim smiled and sighed softly. "The dishes aren't going to get done tonight are they?"

John answered by taking the plate and washcloth from her hands and dropping them in the sink, then turned her around, picked her up and sat her on the edge of the counter.

"Oh mmmmm," she managed to say before their lips met.

Grasping her at the waist, John slid his hands upward until he held a tit in each hand and squeezed them firmly, letting his forefingers and thumbs push outward until he held her stiffened nipples pinched tightly between them. Kim groaned softly as their tongues entwined, the delicious pain in her nipples somehow connecting to her gently pulsing groin.

John pulled his lips away and grasping the bottom hem of her shirt, pulled it up and off in one quick, smooth motion. With her hands free, Kim unbuttoned her pants, pushed down the zipper hastily and slid down off the counter to push them down. Watching her strip, John jerked his own shirt off and threw it to the side, and somehow removed his pants and underwear as she untangled her tiny feet from her own discarded slacks. His thick cock sprang free and throbbed in the air, and Kim gasped softly as she turned and saw it.

"Oh my, is that for me?" she purred, and promptly sank to her knees in front of him.

Looking up sweetly below him, Kim smiled, and as she stared into his eyes, she leaned forward and licked from the base of his cock beneath his balls to the tip of the big, purple head. John groaned loudly, and his heavily veined penis throbbed so hard it bumped her upper lip.

"Oh my, looks like somebody is ready to go!"

With that, Kim made an 'O' with her soft lips, and slowly slid her mouth over the tip and slowly pulled his thick shaft into her mouth until the head hit the back of her throat. She retreated and then plunged forward again, letting the head press into the back of her throat.

Kim began sucking him enthusiastically, not with the shallow, soft little tugs of an inexperienced woman, but deep, fast strokes that forced the head deep into her throat, gagging her a little, and making her saliva flow steadily, lubricating the shaft as it violated her stretched mouth. She pulled the skin of his shaft down toward the base of his slick prick, and sucked hard on just the tip, flicking the opened hole with her tongue and tasting the salty precum oozing slowly from it.

John tried to thrust forward into her mouth, but she held him fast, teasing the tip with her tongue, her open mouth allowing a little stream of spit to dribble from the corner of her mouth and glancing off the soft curve of her left breast.

John pulled back, and reaching down, pulled her upright by her hands. He quickly turned her around and bent her forward across the countertop as he dropped to his knees. Slipping his fingers between her thong panties and her hot skin, he kissed the inside of her left thigh, and slowly pulled the panties down to her ankles.

Kim picked up one foot, releasing it, and John guided it to the side, spreading her feet as wide as he could in her awkward, submissive position. Sticking his tongue out, he licked slowly from the crease behind her knee up to where her inner thigh dimpled, then licked slowly upward along the inside of her taught ass cheek. Dropping back down, he pointed his tongue and thrust it quickly between the soft pink folds of her pussy and into her moistened hole, savoring the sweet taste of her arousal fluid as he forced his tongue inside her. Moving back again, he licked slowly downward, finding the tiny erect nub of her clitoris, and began circling it slowly with the tip of his tongue.

Kim arched her back at his gentle assault, and he grasped her ass cheeks roughly, pulling them apart, spreading her crimson lips wide open to his probing tongue. John pulled her little stiff clit between his lips and sucked gently before releasing it and licking upward to her opened cunt, lapping her juices greedily. He continued licking upward to the open curve of her moist vaginal opening, then pushed in again, sinking the length of his tongue inside her quivering cunt. He withdrew again, and slowly began licking from the little dip above her clitoral hood, then flattened his tongue and forced it between her plump lips, dragging slowly across the little nub of her clit.

John continued his oral assault until his tongue, grazing gently against her protruding button, made Kim quiver uncontrollably as waves of lust shot through her groin and deep into her belly. Kim was gasping softly and emitting a steady moan under the teasing of her swollen pussy. She was literally moments from release under his well trained tongue...

As suddenly as the first probe into her sex had started, it suddenly stopped leaving Kim yearning for her release. She started to stand up from her bent position, but before she could rise, Kim felt John's big hands grasp her tiny waist, holding her down, completely vulnerable and exposed to him. She gasped softly and smiled.

John stepped forward and pressed forward, his cockhead pulsing against Kim's ass cheek and smearing a little swath of precum across it. She pushed back against him, forcing his iron-hard prick into the crease of her ass, forcing a low grumble from his lips. John let go of her waist, and grasping his steely erection with one hand, guided the tip to her protruding inner lips and pushed slowly inward, feeling her leaking hole surrendering to him until his belly was pressed tightly against her firm ass.

He held still for a few moments, savoring the feeling of her hotness gripping the length of him. Kim's soft moan was nearly drowned out by his own as John pulled backward slowly, the thin line of her inner lips pulling out with him her vagina tightened around his shaft before flexing his hips and plunging deep inside her once again. Kim cried out as her cunt was stretched violently and her belly swelled with the shaft of his cock. As John began pumping in and out of her sensitive flesh, Kim gasped in shallow breaths and moaned loudly.

John looked down at the heart-shaped form of Kim's firm ass, watching his twitching prick plunging inside her slippery hole. He grasped her ass firmly, and held her as he pumped quickly, feeling her gushing wetness sticking to his heavy balls as they slapped softly against her pubic bone. His lust was almost uncontrollable, and he fucked her hard and deep, driving her pelvis roughly against the cold countertop.

Kim pressed her hands against the wall in front of her, lifting her chest off of the countertop enough that with each forward thrust, her painfully hard nipples grazed the countertop sending charged jolts straight to her deep pink cunt, making her engorged clit tingle uncontrollably as it pressed snugly against his glistening shaft with each inward thrust.

Kim felt her orgasm building steadily, but it was almost a shock to her when it suddenly arrived. With a little cry, Kim pressed her ass backward, meeting John's rapid thrusting, and finally the exquisite, excruciating tension released, and her gushing pussy contracted uncontrollably around him, trying to pull him deeper into her belly.

John felt Kim tense, and with a rush of fluid, he felt her pussy spasm, her orgasm forcing her mercilessly stretched hole to rhythmically squeeze his cock. He was close to coming too, and having held himself off waiting for her release, he fucked her with several deep, hard thrusts.

John grunted, "Oh FUCK!" as his heavy balls pulled up and suddenly released their burning hot payload deep inside Kim's pussy, filling her quivering. The sudden swelling of the tip and hotness of his seed triggered another orgasm for Kim, forcing her numb hole to clench John's prick tightly as he erupted inside her. John groaned and collapsed against her, forcing her down against the counter, still buried inside her sweet pussy.

Several minutes past, both of them breathing hard, before John finally rose. John pulled backward slowly, and released his still semi-erect penis, his sticky cum dripping from her slightly gaping cunt. Kim stood upright, turned, and wrapped her limp arms around John's waist, pulling him tightly against her.

"That was incredible baby," she said, breathing deeply against his chest. Dropping to her knees, Kim took John's cock into her mouth and she sucked him softly, coaxing what was left of his semen from him and swallowing it hungrily. John smiled, certain this would cure his nocturnal fits and finally allow him a night of sleep...