Sleepless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to fuck me in the ass, don't you Alex? You want to fuck me in the ass when Daniel is fucking my pussy…fucking bastard." She said and spread the rest of the liquid on her butt.

Alex smiled at her, but Claire didn't respond. Instead she bended forward again and kissed Dan passionately; this had the effect of making her ass stand up, and Alex took it as his cue.

He returned to his kneeling position, and advanced until his cock was just facing her ass. He grabbed her ass with one hand, and got hold of his penis with the other. His cock was throbbing and slippery wet from the lubricant, but he held it firmly. Slowly he started touching her anus with the tip of the cock, brushing it softly. Claire brought her hands backward, and spread her ass cheeks to give him more access; this was helpful because her ass was steadily bouncing of Daniel's strokes.

Alex took a deep breath and pushed the head of his cock into the center of her ass. Slowly, with some effort, he managed to get the tip in. Her ass was incredibly tight, and he gently had to force the head in. Alex used his hands to push her downwards, and pinned her on Dan; then entered her a bit more. His cock was making its way through her narrow backside, penetrating slowly through her sphincter. Alex felt his cock squeezed from all sides, making the sensation extremely intense. He closed his eyes and focused his mind on the gradual penetration.

Claire kept on moving, her body shook and squirmed every time he entered her more. He could hear her panting and moaning on the other side, but he remained silent and concentrated. Very slowly he was making his way in. He put a few centimeters of his cock into her back passage, and then retreated, and again, pushing in and going back a bit. Every time his cock went deeper into her tight ass.

"Slowly Alex, fuck me slowly…" whimpered Claire.

Dan was following on the same rhythm, no fast thrusts, only carefully moving back and forward. After a few moments Alex opened his eyes and looked down. His cock was more than half way in, sticking in her ass like an arrow. He could feel the burning desire to poke it deeper, so he took a deep breath and started penetrating her faster and stronger. Claire shrieked and moved, but she was pinned good down between the cock in her ass and the cock in her pussy. Alex gave a final shove and pushed it all the way into her. He could feel the hairs on his balls brushing Claire's ass and pushed once more; this was it, his entire cock was deep in her anus now.

"Ohh, yeah" she moaned, "it feels so good, fuck me now, both of you".

Dan and Alex didn't need a second invitation; they started, in a slow rhythm, to pound in and out of her. In the beginning Alex went very carefully, taking out only a small bit of his cock and pushing in again. But soon Claire's butt was more accommodating, and he was able to slip in and out of her smoothly. Dan was doing well on his hole as well, lifting his thighs and forcing her to take Alex deeper. They both obeyed the same speed and the same movement, in and out of the girl's ass and cunt, like some well tuned machine. Alex could almost feel Dan's cock inside her body every time her butt rose to accept him. He was amazed at how her ass muscles milked him in, drawing him back inside every time his cock left her ass. Inside it was tight and hot, and his cock was burning like nothing he felt before. He wanted to go faster and faster, to fuck stronger, deeper, longer. Her shrieks and cries sounded distanced, and he was moaning himself by now; a deep sigh every time his hips thrust forward and his cock entered her again.

"You have such a great ass Claire," mumbled Alex, "so fucking tight."

Claire tried to turn her head and tell him something, but it was lost when she couldn't stop moaning. "Fuck me boys…fuck me hard…I'm cumming…." Alex could hear her murmur.

It was clear that Daniel could not keep this for much longer, and Claire was shaking all over, forcing them to hold her tight. Alex also felt the beginning to a tingling feeling at the back of his balls too, electric spasms moving up his cock. He and Dan fucked faster, alternating now between the strokes. He pushed Claire ass down to pin it on his friend's cock, and Dan lifted her towards his. Claire's moans were so loud now that they tore through the room, she was screaming and gasping at the same time; Alex couldn't help thinking, for the briefest moments, that their neighbors must be really angry with them. But this thought quickly disappeared as he realized that Dan entered the final jerks and began cumming in her pussy. He was breathing hard and mumbled:

"Yeah, oh yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming now…"

Alex's only reply was to fuck Claire faster, holding her ass cheeks firmly and driving his penis into her like an automatic drill. Claire started to shake violently as well, uttering barely human voices as a strong orgasm took over her.

Suddenly Alex also felt his loins had a mind of their own, he left his body, still pumping in and out of Claire's ass, and felt his mind soaring upwards. And them a huge explosion shook him, and he spasmed and started shooting cum inside her ass. He was still holding it, trying to fuck once more, but finally fell and crushed on top of the barely couple.

The room was quite for a long time. Alex could feel his groin slowly stopping to jerk and the final drops of cum oozing into Claire's ass. They lied like this, unmoving, for a while; each was slowly recuperating his normal breathing pace. After a minute, Alex slipped of Claire's back and she sled of Daniel. They were all lying side by side now, there bodies still touching but each in a world of his own. Slowly Alex's mind cleared, he felt empty, exhausted and thrilled; he looked at Claire and Daniel, who were quietly returning to their senses. All their bodies glistened with sweat, and the bed was a mess.

"Phew", said Claire, "what a fuck."

Both men agreed without a word.

The quiet sounds of the night slowly started to be audible again; Dan started caressing Claire's body, and soon Alex joined him. The girl looked at them both and said:

"Oh my boys, what shall we do next?"

"Well," said Alex, "What about a shower?"

12