Sleepless in Sevilla

Story Info
Jessica Henwick tries to get her mind off the summer heat.
10.6k words
4.39
10.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ!" I groaned, wiping the sweat off my brow before downing the last of my gin tonic. "What a fucking shit-show!"

"Another one?" Jack, the bartender, asked, ignoring the expletives that just kept pouring out of my mouth.

"You better believe it, buddy!" I groaned and slid the empty glass over the bar towards him, but not before fishing a half-molten ice-cube out for me to suck on. Watching the man getting to work on my next drink I still couldn't believe I was sitting here at the hotel bar at half past two in the morning.

I really needed some sleep. Having to get up at seven in the morning tomorrow all I could do was watch the time run down on the bar's big, aesthetically simple clock, wiping the sweat off my brow.

Why was I sitting here with Jack, downing gin and tonic during a time where it was best advised to catch some shut-eye? Well, the answer was: shitty luck. Picking out a great hotel in Sevilla had been a priority before embarking on my business trip, to perform at top level I needed some quality rest and I figured a high-level hotel like the Hilton would provide that service with no problem.

Figured wrong, needless to say.

By some of the universe's most ironic, unfunny jokes, my "quality hotel's" "quality air conditioning" had decided to bite the dust just in the middle of the hottest phase of the summer, just when yours truly was spending a few nights in one of their expensive suites. A goddamn shit-show!

When the air conditioning went down in the middle of the afternoon I had been optimistic that the problem would be fixed before it became a problem. Now it was evident that this optimism had been misplaced. When I was informed that all attempts at a repair had been futile a few hours later, any chance of finding a new room in another hotel was hopeless. Holiday season, added to some sort of convention in the city, resulted in everything being booked out completely.

Which is why, after rolling around in bed in my overheated room for two hours, fruitlessly begging to God, Allah and the Flying Spaghetti Monster for just a tiny bit of rest, I had decided to get my revenge on the hotel by raiding their rooftop bar.

So this is why I sat here when I should be down in my room, in my bed, in my dreams. Clad in wide shorts, flip-flops and a half-buttoned shirt I nursed some quality gin while snapping at my trusty bartender, relishing every small breeze that brushed across the rooftop terrace and trying to find solace in the fact that the hotel had announced they wouldn't charge for the night. Which, to be honest, would be more solacing if it wasn't my company that was paying for the room...

Peering over the side of the building I saw that, while the bar was rather empty, I was far from the only guest that was kept up in these conditions, but it seemed the better half of the guests searched for refreshment at the big hotel pool downstairs in the saddest, most tired pool party of the planet.

Good! The last thing I needed was for some fat, German tourist to annoy me with whatever banalities he wanted to spew out. I liked it alone, liked being the only one pestering Jack up here, having the bartender to myself.

I barely had finished that thought when the elevator behind me pinged and the doors slid open.

"Well, shit!" I muttered to myself, preparing myself for the fat, German tourist by taking a big sip of my fresh gin tonic before glancing over to inspect the new arrival.

The sight brought a shock through my system, driving the tiredness back with a refreshing suddenness.

She was in her mid-twenties. Asian. Long dark hair. Petite. Stunning. And - like me, dressed casual to the max. As she slid onto the stool two places away from me I took the liberty of checking out the scantily clad girl. Bare-footed, her legs were long, slim and pale, revealed by a tiny pair of pink sweat shorts. Her small, white tank-top, which she was obviously braless underneath as I could clearly make out her cute, perky titties underneath (and I'll admit I took my time with that), bared an expanse of cleavage and midriff. Her luxurious black hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Overall, it was one of the best sexy-casual outfits I had ever seen. An outfit that girls usually didn't leave their home in unless their home was currently a heat-plagued hell.

She gave me a short glance, our eyes met and I immediately recognized her. In fact, I had checked out "Iron Fist" on Netflix just hours prior before starting my ill-fated attempt at sleep. The little hottie beside was the star of a damn Marvel show. Jessica Henwick!

"I'll take a Mojito!" Miss Henwick addressed Jack with a smile.

"The Lady's drink is on me!" I immediately butted in.

"All drinks are on the house today!"

"You're a shitty wingman, Jack!"

It made her laugh. A good sound, it meant positive feedback; I was encouraged. Closing the gap between us as Jack got to work on her drink I extended my hand. "My name's Sean!"

Her touch was soft, cool and delicate. "Jessica!"

"I know!" I winked. "Saw you on Netflix the other day!"

"Oh!" Her eyes lit up. "I hope you liked it?!"

"Made me want to see more of you!"

The ambiguity caused another giggle and a slight blush. "Very subtle."

"Sorry." I shrugged, lifting my glass. "You missed subtle by one hour and two drinks..." She laughed. "Seriously, I have attempted subtle with Jack here for the past two hours and see where it got me?!"

"It was a nightmare!" Jack dryly stated as he slid the Mojito over the bar towards the actress.

"Shut up, Jack!" I hissed before smiling at her again.

Amusement was written over her gorgeous, exotic features and at that moment I wanted to shove my tongue up her asshole. "The two of you are cute."

"Yeah, but that's all me!" I stated, without batting an eye. "Jack over there is a pervert..."

Taking a sip of her Mojito, Jessica flashed Jack a cheeky wink. "Maybe that makes Jack the more interesting one..."

"No it doesn't!" I claimed, keeping a straight face. "He isn't the fun kind of pervert. I mean," I made an exaggerated gesture, "he has a mean diaper fetish... If that is your thing, go for it!"

Even Jack cracked a smile at that. "Fuck you, Sean!"

"Seriously, Sean," Jessica said and leaned forward in actual interest, giving me a look at her pale, braless breasts in the process while she took a long drink from her Mojito. "What are you doing here in Sevilla? Apart from coming on to girls way too hard I mean?"

Before I could get my reply out, Jack groaned, polishing glasses a few feet away from me. "Please spare us the "coming on to girls" pun!"

"You know me too well, darling!" I shot back before turning towards Jessica, wondering how deep I could force my cock into her cute little mouth. I bet, pinching her dainty nose shut and grabbing her chin I could make her take quite a bit... "I'm here to settle some business for the company. Boring stuff really. How about you? Business or pleasure?"

"Both, I hope!" The look she gave me made the blood rush to my groin. "I'm in Spain to promote the second season of Iron Fist... But you never know what might happen."

I chuckled. "Wow. I know what I'd like to happen..."

She gasped in playful offense at my insinuation. "Whoa, Sean! What makes you think I am that kind of girl?!"

"What kind?" I retorted. "The fun kind? You have a fun vibe around you!"

"Fair enough!" Jessica conceded before finishing off her Mojito in record time and gesturing towards Jack. "Another one, please!"

-

"Mmmmph!"

Jessica gave a muffled groan as I pushed her up against the hallway wall, my tongue deep in her mouth, dominating her. Thirty minutes of forward, aggressive flirting after we had met we were now on our way to her room, both looking for a way to keep our mind off the heat.

We were making slow progress as I had a hard time keeping my hands off the gorgeous Asian beauty, fingers roaming up and down her figure, grabbing handfuls of petite tits and round ass, getting my money's worth off the little slut. Pressing my body against hers I pinned her against the wall, letting her feel my already semi-hard cock through out thin layers of clothing as I made out with her.

Jessica herself was moaning into the kiss, responding and obviously enjoying the attention, but at the same time I realized that she was anxious to get to the room before anyone saw us, going at it (or rather me going at her) like horny teenagers.

Instead of obliging to her desire however, I had decided to use it against her, tease her with it, taking even more time and liberties with her body out here in the open where we could be caught at any time.

"Mmmh wait... my roommmmh... is just... down the hall!" She gasped, trying to push me away, but I wouldn't have it, my lips moving from her mouth to her throat, the side of her neck and from the way she shuddered and gasped as I began to nibble I knew I had found a weak spot.

"Shut up!" I hissed against her hot skin, feeling her melt in my hands, pressed against the wall. While working one side of her sensitive neck with my mouth, one of my hands wrapped around her throat, holding her. Using my thumb I directed her to tilt her head to give me more space, which I took complete advantage of, making the Singaporean whimper with pleasure.

Meanwhile my free hand sneaked beneath the hem of her tight tank top, sliding up her tight, smooth stomach and before she even realized what was going on I had a full, petite tit in my palm, giving it a squeeze.

"Wa-hait!" She gasped as I grabbed a pert, stiff nipple between thumb and forefinger and twisted it lightly, causing her back to arch against me. Her hand came up to pry my hand away and to her surprise I did not put up a fight, allowing her to push my hand down and away from her breast.

However, as my hand dropped I slid it beneath the waistband of her pink shorts and wasted no time pushing it between her soft thighs.

"Ohmygod!" The actress gasped as I realized that the little skank had not been wearing any panties beneath her shorts and all I felt was smooth, supple skin. My fingers found her mound and I momentarily broke the kiss to watch her expression as I made first contact with her sex.

Her face did not disappoint. Eyes and mouth wide with unadulterated shock she gaped at me, tensing as my two fingers slid over the perfectly soft and smooth skin of her lower lips, feeling the heat and wetness radiating from her core as I cupped her hairless clam.

Grinning I gave her petite twat a rough squeeze, pinching her soft outer lips together with two fingers before pulling them apart, spreading that little Asian cunt open to reveal her wetness.

"Wa-AAmmmmph!" I muffled her shocked gasp with a deep hungry kiss as I shoved two fingers into her wet, little hole, spreading her wide for me and making her rise to her toes. Wasting no time I began to fingerfuck her then and there, out in the open for any passerby to see. We were less than twenty feet away from the safety of her room and some lucky security guard was probably getting a show via cameras that surely were all over the hallways, but I did not care. In fact, I was getting a kick out of it.

"Fuuhuhuuhuck!" Jessica whined, her hands on my shoulders, but not pushing me away. In fact, subconsciously or not, I felt her spread her thighs ever so slightly to give me more room.

She had a wet, tight little cunt! My two fingers worked inside her, quick, rhythmic curling motions against her inner walls, looking for and quickly locating her g-spot, which caused her knees to tremble as my mouth once again latched on to her throat, this time attacking from the other side.

"Aaah! Fuck!" She whined. The grip of her hands completely lacked any strength now and instead of trying to push me back she now slung her arms around me in an effort to hang on to me, apparently accepting what was going on.

To underline that assumption Jessica began bucking her hips against me, grinding her sex against my hand in sync with my fucking motions, panting hard with need. "Ohgod, yes!" She whimpered as I lightly nibbled on her earlobe, my breath hot against her ear, causing goosebumps all over her body.

"Cum for me!" I hissed at her, pressing my whole body against her, pinning her in place while pumping her pussy furiously with two fingers, my thumb flicking her clit rapidly. Little, wet squelching noises filled the empty hallway around us.

"I will!" She squeaked, trying hard to keep her voice down, the urgency to cum obvious. "Ohgod..."

Her fingernails sank into my back, painfully as her arms tightened around me and I knew the Asian beauty was seconds away from release, her hot little hole squeezing my fingers tightly already.

I began fingering her with even more force, almost lifting the petite woman off her feet when she came with a sudden force, her already tight hole clenching down on my fingers.

"Gaaaah!" Jessica groaned, her whole body tensing. My lips detached from the side of her neck, leaving a bright, red hickey, and I looked into her face, enjoying the flabbergasted look in her eyes. Her jaw clenched as pleasure washed over her, her snug pussy cumming from little more of two minutes of raw, skilled finger-fucking. She stared back at me with big, almost accusatory eyes and, following a sudden, overwhelming urge I pressed my lips to hers, thrusting my tongue into her mouth.

I kissed her for the duration of her orgasm, my tongue dominating hers as the lithe beauty shivered in my arms, her pussy pulsing around my fingers until she slowly calmed.

When I pulled my juice-soaked fingers from her shorts and stepped back, Jessica staggered a little, knees still weak from her orgasm. I grinned. Watching her closely trying to regain her breath as she leaned heavily against the wall I noisily sucked her essence of my digits.

"Tasty!" I grinned, causing the Singaporean actress to blush. Her eyes cast down, hands on her shaky knees she took several deep breaths before pushing herself up again. Her cheeks were red, her dark, beautiful eyes filled with a mixture of arousal and embarrassment, her stiff nipples poking through the thin fabric of her top... she looked fucking hot!

"Wow!" She muttered, taking a shaky step. Clearly she was overwhelmed by what had just transpired and it all just sunk in now. She gave me a look and fumbled her keycard out of the pocket of her shorts. "Let's... uhm... Let's go to my... my room!"

I gestured down the hallway, a wide grin on my face. "Lead the way, princess!"

The shock was still etched into her beautiful features as her eyes lingered on me for a moment, but then she turned and walked ahead. I did not fail to notice that there was still a slight stagger in her walk, her feet not quite trustworthy.

Walking behind her I allowed my eyes to drift to her tight, little booty. Firm and rounded by hours of working out, in perfect proportion to her slim frame, it was mouthwatering as I ogled it shamelessly.

"Here we are..." Jessica muttered, whether to herself or to me I couldn't quite tell (and didn't care to be honest). I saw her lifting her hand with the keycard and, following another sudden urge, I stepped in, grabbed her by the hips and pushed my hardened cock against her ass.

"Uuuh!" Jessica gasped, turning her head to look back at me, "Please... give me a... MMMPH!"

Interrupting her the same way I had previously I pushed my mouth on to hers, grinding my crotch against her tight little ass while I kissed the Asian girl deeply, causing those dark eyes to flutter. The keycard slipped from her fingers and landed on the carpet with a dull "thud".

"Whoops!" I whispered, breaking the kiss. "Let me get that!"

Jessica gave a cute gasp as I squatted down behind he, but instead of reaching for the card on the floor in front of her feet I took my time admiring the shorts-encased ass right in front of my nose. Licking my lips I let my hands slide up along her smooth, athletic legs towards her shorts and I felt her tense, but in no way attempt to stop me as I groped her.

"We... let's go inside!" She murmured as I grabbed her ass with both hands and gave it a firm squeeze, my fingers sinking deep into the malleable flesh of her glutes.

"Just a second!" I replied and resumed playing with her butt out here in the hallway, knowing that she would let me. But it wasn't enough. I felt like taking more!

Hooking my fingers into the waistband of her pink shorts all it took was a quick tug. Jessica squealed with shock when her shorts slid down her legs and pooled on the thickly carpeted hotel floor around her feet, leaving her completely bottomless, that sweet, tight, Asian ass right in front of my face.

"IIIIEK!" The actress squeaked with shock. "What are you doing?!" She moved to reach down and pull her shorts back up, but a sharp smack to her right ass-cheek stopped her dead in her tracks and left a pretty, red hand-print on her pale skin.

"Shut up!" I hissed at her. "Bend over!"

For a moment Jessica hesitated, making me wonder whether I had overplayed my hand, but then the British-Singaporean complied, bending over in front of me, her hands bracing against the room door that separated her from safety.

She had a plump little pussy. A sleek, immaculate slit, conch-shell pink and gleaming slightly with the wetness of the fingerfuck I had pushed on her. The inner lips just barely peeking out, her sex was clamped between her strong, athletic thighs, promising a pristine tightness that I knew this hole could deliver on. She was magnificent.

"Let me see that pretty little asshole!" I whispered at her, making her shiver as I grabbed a tight buttock in each hand.

"Wait..." She protested but I didn't listen, pulling her cheeks apart and spreading this Asian slut's booty wide. She was perfect. A nice, puckered hole and pale flesh, the skin a slight shade of olive around the opening.

She squirmed slightly as she was so shamelessly inspected out here in the hallway, paranoidly looking left and right, fearing to be spotted like this.

"No!" She hissed back at me, looking over her shoulder, her face flushed with embarrassment. However, any further complaints were stifled when I swiped the flat of my tongue all the way from her pretty, pink pussy, tasting her cunt for the first time, across her clenched pucker all the way up her crack, leaving a trail of slimy saliva.

Jessica gave a high-pitched whimper that amused me to no end and I teased her further by letting the tip of my tongue flicker across her heated skin on the way down, zeroing in on the stunning girl's innocent butthole.

Feeling her tense as I approached I sensed her inexperience with any backdoor-play and quickly decided that the best course of action would be to throw her into the deep end.

"AAAAH!" Jessica squeaked, forgetting her fear of being discovered for a moment as I buried my face between her succulent ass-cheeks, my tongue pressing against her tightly clenched anus. Shocked, the young woman lurched forward, away from the strange intrusive sensation, but soon she was pressed against the door and I simply followed her, my face firmly planted between her buttocks.

"Wait!" Jessica hissed at me in a hushed voice, remembering not to direct any potential attention to us and I simply ignored her, resisting the hand she pushed against my forehead to get me off of her, instead eating her tasty little Asian ass with vigor. "Don't! Sean, no! Please!"

Desperate, the actress rose to her tiptoes to escape, but once I followed her there she was trapped. My hands on her buttock, spreading them wide apart, I kept her pinned in place up against the door and licked her asshole to my heart's content, my tongue swirling and flicking around the clenched hole.

"Ohgod!" Jessica mewled, squeezing her eyes shut as she endured the weird sensations I caused. It was safe to say that she had never experienced something like this before and I was gladly using her inexperience to my advantage, exploring her every nook and cranny with the tip of my tongue as I bathed her forbidden hole with spit.