Sleepless on the Sofa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled next to her, my body totally spent.

"You always cum this much?" Haley asked after a while. She showed me her jizz-covered fingers.

"It has been a long time."

"Damn, you're a good fuck."

"Back at you."

Haley took my hand in hers. Or course, it was the sticky hand, but I didn't care and laced my fingers through hers. We lay silently for a long time while our bodies cooled down.

"Did Brie really want you out of the apartment?" I asked.

"Are you going to get mad if that was a lie, too?"

"Nope."

When Haley appeared to be cold enough to reach for the blanket, she groaned and picked at her pubic hair. "I'm still leaking."

"I just gave you what you wanted," I said, trailing my free hand up her arm.

"I wasn't complaining." She wrapped the blanket around her, leaving me out in the cold. "At least it's your sheets."

"Well, fuck you, too."

We glanced at each other and laughed. All of my fears seemed to have taken a vacation. For now.

12