Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Funny, but I don't remember the numbers being so big, bright and red. The red numbers blurred as I turned my head to go inside. I took a deep breath and turned the knob. I expected some noise and loud music to hit me as I stepped inside but was surprised to find it unreasonably quiet. I set my keys in the little dish by the door and in my drunken state tried extra, extra hard to not make a sound. The keys didn't make a sound as I set them down gingerly and a thought crossed my buzzed mind. I really could have been a spy. I was stealthy in my every move and couldn't believe how light I felt on my feet. I took a step in the dark, each new quiet step driving me to try harder to be even more covert and silent. From the kitchen I could see the flickering light of the big screen in our living room on the adjacent wall. I steeled myself for my walk down the hall and stepped carefully and stubbed my toe on our dog Max's food and water balls. Falling forward I caught myself on the stool by the phone and knocked a picture off the wall. 'Spy, my ass,' I said to myself as I almost busted out laughing.

Max's dishes had been in the same spot for the last four maybe five years. They were the big heavy ones so some boob couldn't kick them and spill them over. 'Congratulations, product tester,' I said and cracked myself up. Max was lying against the kitchen cabinets in the center of the kitchen and sleepily picked up his head. He had a look on his face as if to say 'Drunk again.' If he knew how to shake his head in disgust he would have but instead let out a groan and dropped his head back down and went to sleep.

Surprisingly no one came running out of the living room or from down the hall. The light from the TV still flickered ahead of me on the wall. I walked down the hallway slowly, confident in knowing nothing else was liable to trip me up. I got to the doorway to the living room and straightened up. I figured the five gals would be quietly watching some movie. Maybe a chic flick or because they were so quiet, maybe a horror flick. I got a mischievous grin on my face and decided I would look in but not state my presence until a scary moment in the movie. I leaned around the door jam and looked in. The TV was on and a movie was playing but the girls weren't watching it. They were asleep and lying around the living room. I took a moment to allow my eyes to adjust to the room's darkness and the changing light. I spotted each girl and took in what she was wearing and how she was laying.

Melanie and Hannah were lying side by side on the pull out couch across from the TV. My daughter was lying on her side with one hand bent and under her head while the other rested on its elbow. Hannah, long and lean, was lying on her tummy, her face buried in her pillow. A blanket covered her ass all the way to her ankles, as her cute little feet stuck out. She had toe rings on each foot and a shiny silver anklet on left ankle. She was wearing a half shirt which: was bunched up so I prayed for her to roll over and reveal her perky little nipples.

Frankie was sleeping on our big couch. She was lying on her back with her right knee bent and her left leg extended straight in front of her. She had a blanket covering her from the neck down except for her right knee. From the right angle, I figured I might be able to see up her little powder blue shorts. She was sleeping soundly as her chest rose and fell in perfect rhythm.

Little Mindy was asleep in front of the TV. She was laying snuggly inside one of our navy blue sleeping bags. She was sleeping long ways and on her side facing the boob tube. I could tell it was her because her strawberry blonde hair seemed to change shades as the light of the TV changed. Her tight little ass almost seemed accentuated as the sleeping bag clung tightly to her body.

Ming must have had a hard time finding a comfortable enough place to lie out her thin mattress and sleeping bag. She was closest to the door but behind the couch almost separated from the other girls. She was lying on her back with her two legs spread. She must have been overly warm because she was sleeping atop her sleeping bag and the thin sheet she was covering herself with had been kicked off her. She had a cute little teddy top and flimsy shorts on. The teddy top was a very thin material and you could almost see thru it. The shorts weren't much thicker and on closer examination, I could see she wasn't wearing panties or a thong beneath them.

Ming's head was turned towards the back of the couch and the thought that she might not have liked the light of the TV while she slept crossed my mind. I looked at her tight little body as she lie there and wondered what sweet little dreams she might be having. Of course my perverted mind produced much raunchier dreams then she was probably having.

Looking around at the other girls and seeing how deeply they were sleeping, a naughty little thought crossed my mind. In my brain soaked state, the thought I might just be able to pull it off did too. Ming was the obvious choice of course as she was 'separated from the pack.' I laughed at my 'National Geographic' reference. If I was stealthy enough, obviously stealthier then I was in the kitchen, I might be able to crawl real close and see just what Ming looked like under those short shorts and thin top. The thought was giving me a chubby again but as my cock hardened I quickly realized how bad I had to piss. Playing it cool, I knew Ming could wait until I went off to the bathroom. 'Besides,' I thought, 'I would be able to concentrate better and my cock could grow unrestrained.' I crossed the doorway as if I had nothing more on my mind then to go to our master bedroom and take a piss in our bathroom. As I moved I noticed my heart begin to beat a little harder and I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. 'Relax, you haven't done anything wrong yet,' I told myself, quickening my steps as the thought of peeing became increasingly more pressing.

I entered our master bedroom and found my wife sawing a log. She often slept flat on her back and it caused her to snore loud. I laughed to myself as I thought of how her snoring would be a perfect cover for me. I could hear her and know she was still sleeping and not sneaking up behind me as I checked out our little Ming. I moved past the bed and directly into our master bathroom. Flipping on the light with one hand, I undid my pants with the other as I used my right foot to kick the door closed behind me. All in one motion, I was standing over the toilet pissing a hard stream. Because of my thoughts of Ming and my hard-on, I had to push down on my cock and rise up on my tippy toes to shoot straight into the toilet bowl. The sensation was incredible and I felt relief as well as a pleasurable tingling sensation in my tip of my cock that stretched back to my scrotum and perineum region. The sensation was so good I felt a cold shiver climb my back and run through my spine.

I finished with a shake and realized now that my bladder was empty; my cock was stiffening from the thought of my plan ahead. Taking the piss though had allowed my head to clear and I thought of how stupid it was for me to think a plan like that would work. If I got caught I risked losing my family, my reputation, etc. I scolded myself for being so dumb and turned and went to the sink to brush my teeth. I looked myself over as I put the toothpaste on my brush. I looked good for my age and turned sideways to the mirror to see how slender and in shape I was. I finished brushing with a rinse and a spit and put my brush back in the toothbrush cup aside of the faucet. I turned off the bathroom light and went back into our master bedroom to get undressed for bed. I unbuttoned my dress shirt and pulled it up and out from beneath my dress slacks and leather belt. I started undoing the buttons on my shirtsleeves when I looked down at the front of slacks and saw the tent I had in my pants. Looking over at my wife, I watched her snore and realized she would be no help.

I really didn't want to take the time to rub one out, I said to myself. The thought of Ming asleep in my living room with the other bevy of beauties crossed my mind again. 'You're an idiot if you think you could pull it off,' I told myself. 'Why not try,' I answered, 'Anything happens, you can slip out and go rub one out at the computer in the study.' My heart began pounding again as I knew there was a real chance I was going to try it. 'Fuck, you are a real pervert," I scolded myself as the thought if I was going to try it; I needed to be fully clothed. I inhaled and let the air out slowly. I could walk down the hall and look in on the girls and see if it was still feasible, I said to myself. I looked around in the dark and something told me I wasn't going to fall asleep if I laid my head down. I rolled up my sleeves and decided I would go have a look. 'What could it hurt,' I thought. I made my way out of our bedroom and was careful to leave our master bedroom door ajar. As I moved toward the living room down the hall, I was careful to listen for my wife's breathing.

As I neared the doorway to the living room, I felt my pulse quicken. As if to get it under control, I slowed my pace and tried to act more and more nonchalant. I stepped to the edge of the doorway and peered around carefully. In my mind, I prepared myself to say 'goodnight girls' just in case any of them were still awake. Peeking around the door jam, I found the room almost as quiet as I had earlier. The only real difference I could see was Hannah was whistling through her nose as she slept and Mindy had rolled on her stomach. Mindy had a content look on her face as she hugged her pillow beneath her. Ming was still in the same spot but her left hand had moved onto her lap and rested just above her mound.

I paused and listened carefully and made out all the sounds in the house. Max was snoring in the kitchen now and he was breathing about three times for every breath my wife took. The girls were quiet except for Hannah's whistling nose and the faint sound from the TV which; the girls had turned down almost all the way but hadn't muted. I moved to go into the room and noticed my mouth was dry and hesitated. Backing out of the room, I headed toward the kitchen for a drink of water. I was careful to sidestep Max's bowls and made it to the sink in one piece. In the dark, I fished out a glass for myself and filled it halfway. I drank it down like it was from the 'fountain of life'. As I have grown older, the more I drink alcohol, the more dehydrated I become. I made a mental note to ask my doctor if I might be diabetic.

Hydrated, I turned my attention to returning down the hall and checking in on Ming. I couldn't believe I was about to do what I was and shook my head. 'Quit stalling puss,' I heard a voice in my head utter. 'I'm not crazy, institutionalized,' I sang in my drunken stupor. I moved back to the hallway and decided it was now or never. I made an unconscious decision if anything happened I was going to hightail it to bed and forget about it. But I had to at least try. It was now an unspoken challenge to myself. I had to see what Ming looked like beneath her loose little top and bottoms.

I got to the doorway and peered around the jam again, 'goodnight girls' was on the tip of my tongue. I had a follow-up question now just in case. 'Does anyone need something before I go to bed?' I thought and cracked up, 'Like my cock.' I quickly decided I wouldn't ask that because I was afraid of slipping my own answer in. I found the room almost entirely the same and gulped hard. I had half a mind to just turn and go to bed but in my drunken state, something told me I could do this and now with my own personal challenge I set in motion to do it. Taking stock of the room one more time, I dropped slowly to my hands and knees and entered the room.

The carpet felt soft under my hands and was easier on my knees than I expected. I made a mental note to dust off my knees when I was done so CSI wouldn't find the evidence and fry me. I began crawling and quickly taking everything into account. My pulse was faster than it had been at anytime this evening and I forced myself to breath through my mouth to keep from hyperventilating.

In front of me, Ming was lying quietly asleep unaware of me at her feet. From behind the couch, I noticed how dark it was thought for a moment, if Ming awoke she might think I was Max. I laughed to myself, she'd swat me on the head and tell me to go away and never be the wiser.

Now at her feet, I was careful to slow my and control my breathing as I moved around to the side of her. She smelled incredible as I neared her stomach from her right side. I was thinking, 'White Shoulders' or vanilla. I really sucked at identifying smells though I know what I like. Her teddy top didn't cover her belly and I made out her tiny navel in the dark. She had a little diamond stud there and I wished for just a little light to make it shine. From her right side, I didn't have to worry about her right arm as it was bent at the elbow with her hand up by the side of her head.

Getting myself in a seated position above my knees I leaned in and smelled her soft, taut skin at her abdomen. She smelled heavenly and I moved my hands in front of me to the edge of her teddy top. A thought crossed my mind, I could get caught doing this and if I did, wouldn't I rather be caught looking between her legs then under her top if so. I shook the thought off, I wasn't going to get caught and besides there was a cosmic order to molesting a young girl as she slept. Picking at the edge of her top I paused. Thinking as if I was her, I would notice the fabric being moved if it shifted back and forth on my skin as it would tickle and so I lifted it straight up slowly but firmly. I watched the side of Ming's face as it faced away for any sign of consciousness. She didn't show any and so I lifted her top of higher. I was amazed at how easy this was as her soft, round, firm breasts came into view. Her beautiful, soft, supple breasts mesmerized me. They were perfectly round and her nipples stiffened as the air hit them. Between my legs, my cock stiffened and I moved my knees apart so it had room to move in my pants. I moved to set the fabric back down but something ached inside of me to touch and feel her young breasts. This was far more dangerous as I thought of how it would feel for someone to feel me up in the dark, even if I was asleep. Against my better judgment I brought my free hand under her shirt and cupped below her left breast. Her skin was softer than imaginable and filed my hands just enough. 'Half a softball,' I said to myself and added, 'More than a handful is a waste.'

I watched Ming's face and saw no change in her breathing and so my hand closed a little tighter around her breast. She was obvious a sound sleeper and I thanked my lucky stars. Still very cautious though perverted nonetheless, I slid my hand over her nipple and caught it between my thumb and pointing finger and gave it a gentle squeeze and tweak. Beneath my kneading, I swore it became engorged, stiffened, and became thicker. Pulling my hand off her left tit, I slipped it across her right nipple and felt it's firmness too. She was asleep but my fondling was causing her body to respond. I lowered her top and turned my attention to her little shorts. I was in the wrong position to look up her shorts so I had to crane my neck out to take a peek. I made notice of her body position and her breathing before leaning forward. Funny but a thought crossed my mind that I had to act on. Taking my hands I lifted up her top once more and stared at her nipple in the dark. The urge to hold one in my mouth beckoned and I leaned forward and flicked a tongue over her right one. The taste and sensation was incredible and I looked up at her face. In the dark, I could only make out it slightly and she hadn't noticed or changed position. My boldness so growing with each successful touch and I bit my lower lip to remind myself of my precarious position. Throwing caution to the wind, I lower my lips onto her right nipple and drew it into my mouth. Pinching my lips together over my teeth, I tweaked her nipple hard and heard a soft moan escape Ming's lips.

I bolted up in my kneeling position and lowered her top back down. If she awoke now, she'd find me in a praying position and I prayed that wouldn't happen. The soft moan she gave out was her only discernible movement or acknowledgement of my activities. She didn't turn her head or do anything other than that soft barely audible moan. My cock hardened even more in my pants as my mind played the moan continuously in an endless audio loop. I wondered how her unconscious mind would incorporate that in her dream. Snapping out of it, I worried now about detection.

I sat and listened for a moment and took into account everything in the room. Ming hadn't awoken, nor had any of the girls who might have heard her. The distant sound of my wife's snoring was still detectible and calmed me, as I knew my nighttime lechery was going unnoticed.

Leaning back over Ming's sleeping body, I craned my neck so I could peer up along her leg into her loose shorts. The smell was heavenly as I got a whiff of her womanliness. Being dark and with her shorts lying against her body, I couldn't make out her pussy under there. I didn't sense any underwear either and for that I was grateful.

Like playing 'Operation', I picked at the very edge of her loose shorts to peer inside. As I lifted the shorts away from her body, the faint smell of her grew stronger and sweeter. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I noticed a black patch over her tiny little pussy. At first, I thought it was her hair but it was too uniform and clung too tightly to her.

'Drats,' I cursed, 'Foiled again.' This wasn't going to be as easy as I had hoped. I was hoping the loose shorts seconded as underwear and I was home free. Not one to give up, I had to see beneath the panty but lifting them was going to be much more difficult. I weighed my options and decided I was going to have to settle for a little peek and that was all. From her spot on her back with her legs stuck straight down in front of her, I could barely lift her shorts up enough to peer inside, let alone lift them and her panty away from her sweet little cunt.

I decided to try a diversionary tactic. Seeing her left hand resting just below her tummy, I reached up and using my two hands guided it between her legs. My plan was to make her rub herself so that any activity on my part there would seem just part of her doing. I would guide her hand where I wanted to go and slip in behind her hand. In my drunken state it made perfect sense so I went with it. Ming's hand was limp in mine and as I played it across her covered snatch she moved slightly. I watched her head for any conscious reaction, half ready to bolt from the room if she awoke. She didn't respond with any head moment so I pressed on. Moving her hand around again slowly I moved it on her mound and then down between her legs so her fingers brushed her pussy lips and her asshole.

The reaction I didn't want was her waking up and she didn't. But a great reaction instead and smiled at my growing good fortune. As I brought her hand to rest on her left hip, her legs splayed out and her knees pointed slightly outward. If I didn't know better, it was as if she was opening herself to me. I figured by rubbing her young little pussy and asshole, I had triggered an unconscious act of playing with herself. Anyway you sliced it, I wanted to take full advantage of it before she moved again or god forbid awoke. Taking my fingers and thumb of my left hand, I picked up the fabric of her loose shorts and pulled them slowly aside. I was careful not to rub them against her leg to trigger a tickle or itching sensation. With the shorts clear of her mound, I stared down at the black patch between her legs. She was wearing a thong, I realized and with careful manipulation I would be seeing the object of my growing desire. The thong material was tight across her mound and vagina and what made matters worse the thong stretched down between her ass cheeks. So as I lifted the fabric, I would be pulling the tight fabric in between her cheeks and along her tight bum hole.