Sleepover at Shelly's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my hand holding her ponytail I pulled her head off my cock to let her recover. "Oh my god! oh my god!" She muttered somewhere between a pant and a giggle trying to her catch her breath. My hands were kneading her round butt cheeks as my thumbs pulled at the edges of her wet asshole Her juicy little pussy was quivering and dilating in the last throes of her orgasm.

"You want some more you fat ass slut?" I asked as she licked her way to the base of my throbbing cock.

She cupped my balls in her hand and tenderly sucked on the sack. "Please baby, please don't stop," she pleaded, her lips humming on my cum filled scrotum.

I pushed two fingers into her moist, relaxed anus. "Ohhhh fuck yes!" She moaned loudly as I pushed them deep into her bowels and slurped my tongue along her dribbling slit. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, you're going to make me cum again!" She wasn't sucking my cock or balls any more, just moaning and rubbing her face all over my spit covered junk. She was lost in a blur of almost continual orgasms as I devoured her creamy cunt and finger fucked her ass.

By the time I relented, she could barely speak, just a blubbering mess, her face smeared with saliva and pre cum, her tanned inner thighs glistening with pussy juice that flowed freely from her aching little hole. "Oh wow, oh wow, you always turn me into such a horny slut." She mumbled.

I gave her ass a slap. "Go and get on the bed Shelly, I'm going to fuck you like the filthy little bitch you are." I said softly, my cock aching for a hot, wet hole. As she climbed off the chair, she almost stumbled in her high heels because her legs had turned to jelly. I remained seated, watching that beautiful big butt sway as she left the room.

I entered the bedroom and walked to the end of the bed. She was laying on her back propped on her elbows. Her legs were open and her perky tits pushed forward, rising and falling with her breath which was still heavy. She smiled sweetly and fluttered her eyelashes, "Fuck me baby, I need your cock so bad, please fuck me."

I climbed onto the bed, my cock in my hand as I kneeled between her open legs slowly wanking the head of my cock against her clit. "You need a good fuck don't you Shelly?"

She bit her lip and nodded, "Yes baby."

I pushed just the head past her greasy pussy lips, holding it still. "You need a good, hard fuck don't you?"

She nodded again, breathing heavily, "Yes baby I need a good, hard fuck."

I slid my cock head out, pressing it to her clit again "Yes, you need a good, hard fuck." I stared into her eyes, "just like your mum needs a good, hard fuck."

Shelly stared at me with lust in her eyes, her face a mess. "You're such a pervert," she whispered, her mouth in a half-smile. Her hips were grinding forward begging for my cock in her desperate little pussy. "Fuck me baby, fuck me like you would fuck my mum." She moaned as I inserted the full length of my long, thick cock into her hot, wet hole.

Her body was writhing in pleasure as I ploughed her cunt. I thrust my hips forward rhythmically as she spread her solid thighs wide. "Should I fuck her like this Shell?" My pelvic bone was grinding on her clit as I pushed inside her. "Or do you want me to fuck your mum hard?" I rammed my cock roughly into her causing my balls to slap on her wet asshole

"Fuck her hard baby. I want you to fuck her hard!" She said, as her perky tits bounced with every thrust.

"Who Shelly? Who do you want me to fuck hard?" I asked, as I supported my weight on my hands. I hovered my face over hers as I pounded her sweet pussy with my cock.

"My mum," she panted, "I want you to fuck my mum, so hard." Her hands were on my ass cheeks pulling me into her. "I want you to make her cum on your big beautiful cock."

My shaft was slick with her milky juices as it worked back and forth in her slippery fuckhole. "You want to see my big hard cock deep in your mums sloppy cunt? You want to see me fuck the old bitch? Fuck her pussy, fuck her ass, that's what you want isn't it Shelly? You want to watch your mum moaning like a slut while I fuck her in the ass?"

Shelly's eyes we're almost rolling back in head, she was delirious with pleasure. "Yes, yes!" She moaned. "Fuck her pussy, fuck her ass, fuck her tits, fuck her mouth, fill my mum with your cock, fill her with your cum, cum all over her!"

I could feel a surge in my balls as I withdrew my cock from her gaping hole and moved to kneel next to her head. "Should I cum on her face Shell? Should I teach her how to be a dirty old cum bucket?" I wanked my slimy cock against her face as she feverishly rubbed her swollen clit.

"Yes baby! Yes! Cum all over my mums face! Cum all over my face!" Shelly's body convulsed in ecstasy as I unloaded what felt like a bucket load of warm sperm on her. It landed in gooey ropes on her forehead and in her hair. I lowered my aim, squeezing the last drops into her open mouth. "Mmmmm baby, that was amazing!" Her wide brown eyes looked up at me adoringly, a thick glob of cum dripping from her eyebrow and dribbling down her cheek. "You are soooooo bad." She grinned.

03 Good Morning (The morning after the sleepover)

I guess it was about 8am when I woke, Shelly had said her dad would leave by 7:30 to play golf and from my slumber I had heard his car start and pull out of the driveway a while earlier. Looking across, Shelly was sleeping like an angel, a very well fucked angel. I kissed her forehead and climbed out of bed, pulling on my boxers. Her eyes slowly opened. "Good luck baby," she said softly as I gave her a wink and left the room.

The door to her parents room was open and I could hear water running from the suite bathroom. "Good morning Annie," I called out and adjusted my still semi-hard cock in my boxers.

There was a pause for a moment before Annie appeared at the suite door. She looked startled, but quickly composed herself. "Oh good morning Darling," she replied in that posh voice mums use when they trying to impress someone, "did you two have fun last night?"

I could see she was blushing as she stood there, freshly done hair and make-up and just a low-cut nightie. Obviously it's not every morning she is greeted at her bedroom door by a partially naked younger man.

"Yes Annie, we had a lot of fun." I took a step into the room as I talked, enjoying the awkwardness of the moment as I stood there clearly checking out her mature body. "I hope we didn't wake you and Malcolm when we got home," I smiled looking in her eyes. Then, glancing across to the unmade bed where she would have lain while I fucked her daughter.

In response she walked over to straighten the sheets, leaning forward as she spoke giving me a clear view of her mature tits, "don't worry about Malcolm, nothing could wake him." She looked up at me as I stared at her cleavage. "But I'm a very light sleeper," she smiled back at me with that cheeky twinkle eyes.

As Annie continued to smooth down the bed sheets I walked further into the room to the side of the bed, "so you heard us last night?"

After fluffing the pillows she sat coyly on the edge of the bed. "Maybe," she replied softly.

I stood in front of her and I noticed her trying to sneak a glance of my ample package, "and what did you 'maybe' hear?" I grinned.

She squirmed a little looking up at me, "you two certainly sounded like you we're having a lot of fun." As she talked her gaze kept moving back and forth between my eyes and my crotch, which was level with her face.

"Are you looking at my crotch Annie?" I took half a step closer as I talked.

"No, I, Um," she stuttered and blushed.

"It's ok Annie I don't mind," I smiled as I confidently reached into my boxers flopping out my long, thick, semi-hard cock, slowly stroking it in front of her.

Her eyes widened in shock and she pulled back a little. "What are you doing? Put that away!" She meekly protested, keeping a steady lustful gaze on my hardening meat.

I continued to stroke my cock in front of her as she ever so slowly inched her face closer. "Go on Annie, taste it, suck it," I urged.

She was still lost for words as I pressed the end of my cock to her glossy red lips. "I , I, I can't. I shouldn't," she mumbled before parting her lips and taking the head of my now fully engorged cock into her velvety mouth.

It was clear Annie hadn't done a lot of cock sucking lately. Her head bobbed as she worked on my cock head, sucking with what would best be described as fish lip technique. Her eyes we're closed but she would keep opening them briefly, looking up at me for reassurance. What she lacked in technique was made up by the sheer perversion of the situation. Here I was having my cock sucked by a classy housewife only hours after I had fucked her daughter in the ass.

Stroking her brown hair back from her face I urged her on, "That's it Annie, show me how a mummy sucks cock, show me how much you love it." She was starting to relax into it and as I reached inside her nightie to grope her soft titties, her hand wrapped around the base of my thick shaft and she started wanking me as her tongue slurped in circles around the head of my cock. I slid down the shoulder straps on her nightie letting her heavy tits spill out as I caressed the soft flesh.

As she sucked, she slowly seemed to gain some confidence. Her eyes were now open and she looked up at me, "am I doing good sweetie? am I sucking you as good as Shelly does?"

Before I could answer I looked across to the doorway where Shelly was standing wearing tiny "little girl" style cotton panties and a tight tank top that rode up to expose her tanned belly. She winked at me and traced her finger slowly along her pronounced camel toe. Then with a look of mock outrage, her hands on either side of her cheeks, she squealed, "Ooooh my god mum? What are you doing?!!!"

Annie turned, stunned like a deer in headlights. Her hand still on my hard cock as she muttered excuses, "Shelly. Darling. I was just. I wasn't. I didn't."

As she sat on her bed, her tits out and my cock still in her hand there was no way she could explain her way out of this. Shelly's look of shock, turned to a broad smile and she giggled, "Shut up mum, just keep sucking his cock."

Annie looked confused as she turned from Shelly back to my hard dick which I swiftly jammed back into her open mouth. "Just shut up and suck it!" I ordered her.

Shelly walked across the room and kissed me, "good morning baby, is my mum doing a good job sucking your cock?"

I tongue kissed her passionately, squeezing her perky braless tits through her tank top. "You know what they say? Practice makes perfect," I grinned, "why don't you get down there and help your mum out?"

Shelly sat down beside Annie, snuggling up to her as she took my cock in her hand popping it from her mums mouth. "My turn," she poked her tongue out at her mum like a spoilt child before taking my cock in her mouth. Her lips slid down the shaft as she showed off to her mum taking me deeper than she ever has before. Annie watched on mesmerised. Shelly then took my cock from her mouth and guided it back to her mums who did her best to emulate her daughters deep throat attempts. She gagged and coughed as spit ran down her chin and dribbled off my throbbing cock.

"You're so cute Mummy," giggled Shelly as she kissed her mothers spit covered mouth and fondled her breasts. Annie didn't protest to being felt up by her own daughter.

I don't think Shelly had ever looked sexier than when she looked up at me, groping her own mum, eyes wide with lust, her tongue sliding across her mums chin as Annie took my cock back in her mouth. I just groaned in pleasure as Shelly continued to lick from her mums face down the rock hard shaft of my cock. She was like a little puppy so eager to please.

"Lick it like this mum," she instructed as Annie followed her daughters lead. Their tongues lapping up and down my cock and balls.

"Oh fuck you sluts are good," I muttered, "you're going to make me cum so hard".

Shelly looked up at me excitedly. "Cum on mums face baby! I want you to make her your cum dump. She'll love it."

Annie stared up at me and sighed, "God yes," as she continued to lick and kiss my cock.

Feeling my balls tighten I took my cock in my hand. I could feel it pulsing as spurt after spurt of warm jizz splattered Annie's face. Ropes of thick gooey cum landing across her nose mouth and cheek as Shelly leaned in to kiss and lick my sperm from her mothers face. "Oh my god, you look so hot right now mum," she squealed..

Annie just looked up at me in amazement, then tenderly kissing the tip of my cock she smiled, "Malcolm won't be home till 4pm."

12