Sleepover Surprise

Story Info
The surprise is both Lavinia's and on her.
7.5k words
4.68
39.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted in this story are eighteen years or older.

*

Sitting in the bathroom trying to remain calm Lavinia focused on taking deep breaths, when her mother knocked.

"Are you going to be okay?" Slowly letting out a breath she responded.

"Yes mom, just a little nervous." There was a short pause before her mother continued.

"Are you sure about this? It will be harder to conceal during a sleepover." Lavinia sighed as she stood up from the floor and opened the door.

"They're my friends, and they're hardly going to inspect me. Besides you said we should have one last get together." Her mother hesitated, but didn't press the issue as she returned to the kitchen to continue preparing the snacks for her daughter's first sleepover. Lavinia returned to her room to check her plans for the evening. It wasn't a schedule, more a list of ideas so that the evening would be fun. She glanced in the mirror. The jet black hair neatly brushed, with streaks of purple her mother still found amusing, green eyes and middling skin tone, and a figure that had some tone to the muscles, but not overly so. She liked what she saw.

She briefly considered the skirt, which concealed the cause of her nervousness, when she was born it was assumed she was a boy, but in middle childhood it became increasingly clear that she was a girl, despite her genitals. Her parents were uncertain, but afraid of traumatizing her by forcing her to be a boy, had her genetically tested. The test showed that despite some anomalies, doubtless the cause of her endowment, she was a girl, so they moved to another part of the country and started dressing her as a girl. Truthfully she liked pants, but skirts made it easier to hide.

She had never had a sleepover because her parents didn't know how her friends would react and were concerned about other parents finding out, as they were all too certain the reaction would be negative. However she had known these girls for nearly ten years and was certain they would be understanding, but she was determined that they never find out. Her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell, so she rushed downstairs, just in time to see her mother opening the door for Jasmine, the dark-skinned amazon of the group. She was nearly six feet tall and despite her frame was the strongest person Lavinia knew, man or woman.

"Hi Lavinia, I can't believe you finally scheduled a sleepover after all those times you turned me down." Lavinia grinned trying to conceal her nervousness.

"Oh, you know my mom said I should before we all go in different directions." Jasmine stared a moment, but smiled as they entered the living room. They sat waiting for the others to arrive and discussed which movie to start with, as usual disagreeing. Jasmine was a huge sucker for what the others considered "so bad they're funny" romantic films and Lavinia adored fantasy stories. The friendly debate was still going on when the doorbell rang again. Lavinia rose to answer it. She was nearly knocked off her feet by the enthusiasm of the hug. Without looking she spoke.

"Okay Lin, you don't need to practically knock me down every time you see me."

"I know right. Eighteen years old and still such a wild thing." Lavinia looked up into the deep green eyes of Deidre, the fiery-haired girl who was the most outspoken of their group.

"Hi guys, I'm so glad you could come. So any idea when Tahira will get here?" They shook their heads.

"No, she didn't respond to my text. So, I swung over and grabbed Lin." The three of them reached the living room and joined Jasmine in setting up the living room for the sleep over. The debate over movie ended as it usually did, with the evening starting with Jasmine's choice, with the others feigning intimidation by her muscles, then a fantasy for Lavinia as the hostess and finally an action flick for Lin and Deidre. They had just decided to start the romantic movie when the doorbell rang. Lavinia jumped to her feet and dashed eagerly to the door. As she hoped it was Tahira waiting in the doorway with her overnight bag. Lavinia practically leapt into Tahira's arms in her eagerness to hug her. Tahira however took Lavinia's enthusiastic affection in stride.

"Okay Lavinia, relax. I'm here, now are you going to show me in or are you going to keep imitating Lin." Lavinia began blushing as she led Tahira to the living room. The movie started and they all began enjoying the food Lavinia's mother had made. However as the evening progressed her friends were gradually wearing less. The last straw came when Lin took her shirt off, revealing pale breasts with dark nipples, covered by no bra. While Lavinia wouldn't say she had no interest in boys, she did have to admit her friends were the sexiest people she knew. Of course this meant with Lin's small, but perfect breasts on display Lavinia found herself growing hard and became increasingly worried the others would see despite her precautions and they were already beginning to be curious why she wasn't relaxing her clothes as well.

Her nervousness was starting to affect her stomach. So, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. However once she was in the bathroom sitting on the closed toilet she realized it was her throbbing cock that was bothering her more than her stomach. She realized that the solution was obvious, if she orgasmed she would be more relaxed and she would be soft. Grinning she began lowering her pajama bottoms as she began recalling the sight of Lin revealing her breasts. Now she imagined Lin leering at her as she pinched her nipples. Lavinia slowly wrapped her hand around her swollen cock and began to gently stroking up and down. As she tightened her grip, now starting to feel the precum, she began to imagine Lin slowly lowering her shorts to reveal a pair of silk panties that showcased her tight rear (Lavinia had looked). She moaned as she began to move a little faster, while imagining Lin rubbing herself through her panties and looking coyly at her. Her speed subtly increased and she moaned.

"Lin." Then she heard a gasp and she looked up into the dark eyes of Tahira. Tahira's eyes were closed and her hand was covering her mouth to stifle a gasp. Lavinia remained frozen, uncertain of what to do in this situation. It was Tahira who finally reacted. She glanced quickly down the hall toward the stairs before stepping into the bathroom and closing the door. She approached Lavinia, who by this time was attempting to cover her cock. Tahira gently placed her hand on Lavinia's shoulder.

"Don't be scared. Can you tell me...?" Lavinia stared at the floor as she considered the idea of finally telling someone everything. She nodded and inhaled slowly before telling Tahira the story. The whole time she expected Tahira to calmly leave the bathroom (she never seemed to panic), tell the others and they would all leave, probably never to speak to her again. However something else happened.

"Can I touch it?" Lavinia's eyes shot open at this question. Slowly she turned to face Tahira, momentarily forgetting about her nudity.

"What?" Tahira smiled, apparently trying to be reassuring.

"I've never handled one before, please?" Lavinia realized that throughout this conversation she had remained hard and in fact she seemed to be dripping more precum than before. Unsure of what else to do Lavinia nodded. Tahira kneeled down in front of Lavinia, tentatively taking the cock in one hand and bringing her head close in order to better examine this unexpected part of her friend's anatomy. She began to slowly stroke it without thinking. She watched in awe as the precum continued dripping, some getting on her hand. When she noticed this she licked it off, grinning.

"You taste good." Before Lavinia could react Tahira lowered her head and tentatively took the head in her mouth. She sucked and licked eagerly, but any attempt to go further resulted in spluttering so, she just concentrated on the head. Lavinia covered her mouth, desperate to suppress her moaning. However despite Tahira's obvious inexperience Lavinia soon felt a tingling that she knew meant she was close to cumming as she was already turned on from thinking about Lin. She came in Tahira's mouth and leaned back on the toilet, closing her eyes and simply basked in the afterglow as she was blown away by Tahira's ability to get her off. After several moments Lavinia opened her eyes and looked down to Tahira's grinning face.

"Well, I was a little surprised, but that was fun. We should do this again sometime. If you want." Lavinia hesitated before shrugging.

"Maybe, when I recover from the first time. For now please, don't tell the others." Tahira hesitated.

"Alright, but you should tell them, we are your friends." Tahira checked herself in the mirror, glanced once more at Lavinia and walked out, carefully closing the door behind her. Lavinia quickly pulled her pajama bottoms up and hesitated before checking her own appearance and returning to the others. Jasmine was the first to notice her return.

"Hey girl, you okay?" Although inwardly confused and a bit scared, Lavinia smiled.

"Nothing worth mentioning." She had just gone to eat when Lin decided at that moment to give her a hug. However she had failed to see how close Lavinia had gotten to the table where Lavinia's mother had laid out the food. This meant that Lin accidentally pushed Lavinia into one of the dishes.

"Sorry, sorry Lavinia. I didn't realize you were that close to the table." She might have continued, but Lavinia waved her off as she grabbed paper napkins to wipe off her pajama pants. She quickly found that this was ultimately useless as she saw that she would have to change. She excused herself and reassured Lin that it was okay before going to her room. Once in her room she began to remove her pajama bottoms, but she heard someone in the hall, thinking they were checking on her she made a move to lock the door, forgetting that she was still in the midst of removing her pajama bottoms, tripped and fell to the floor. It wasn't too hard as she was able to catch herself, however the fall was loud enough for someone right outside the door to hear. The door opened suddenly to reveal Jasmine.

"Lavinia, are you alright? I thought I..." She trailed off and Lavinia realized her legs were spread and there was a slight bulge in her panties. She was too stunned to speak as Jasmine approached. Jasmine knelt on the floor between Lavinia's open legs and looked her over. Once she had determined that Lavinia was more embarrassed than hurt she leaned closer and suddenly pulled the panties aside to reveal Lavinia's semi-hard cock. Jasmine gasped her astonishment. She didn't speak and Lavinia was too shocked to react at all. Jasmine slowly took the cock in her hand, but only to hold it to better examine it. Lavinia inhaled sharply and Jasmine looked up, but it was obvious this was because Lavinia liked the touch not due to pain. Grinning Jasmine began to softly stroke Lavinia, who moaned softly. After several moments Jasmine paused.

"Can I take off your panties?" Lavinia barely looked up before nodding slightly and raising her hips to allow Jasmine to pull down her panties. This time Jasmine wasted no time in taking the cock in her mouth. Lavinia moaned and grabbed her pajama bottoms in order to bite them so as not to moan too loudly. Jasmine flexed her lips around the shaft and swirled her tongue, using both in unison to stimulate various points along the shaft. Even with the makeshift gag she still felt she was being really loud due to Jasmine's obvious skill. Lavinia felt herself swell to full hardness and precum starting to drip into Jasmine's mouth. Jasmine stopped and gently released Lavinia from her mouth licking up all the precum. Once she had finished she looked up.

"Can I ride you? I am so turned on." Lavinia blinked as she had been so lost in the sensations produced by Jasmine's tongue. She nodded as she now wanted to cum as well. Jasmine had to restrain herself from simply leaping right on to Lavinia, especially as she was about thirty pounds of muscle heavier. She straddled Lavinia putting most of her weight onto her legs on either side of Lavinia and the held the cock in place and rubbed against her pussy before carefully lining it up with the entrance to her pussy, to begin slowly sinking down onto it.

Now it was Jasmine's turn to try to suppress her moans as she reached the base of Lavinia's cock. She ground her hips, eliciting moans from both of them before she used her knees to begin riding up and down. This was not the biggest cock she'd ever had, but it was close and somehow the fact that it was attached to her friend made it even hotter. After several moments Jasmine leaned down to support herself with her hands on the floor to begin moving her hips even faster. Jasmine was trying to keep her moans into low grunts as she reached her peek speed.

Suddenly Lavinia began thrusting her own hips to meet Jasmine's downward thrusts. Lavinia held on to Jasmine, but had no illusion as to who was in charge and both continued to struggled keeping quiet until Lavinia felt Jasmine tighten around her and her cock swell. Jasmine was now practically lying on top of Lavinia with her upper body, while Lavinia seemed determined to move her hips even faster, when she screamed into her makeshift gag and collapsed as she came in Jasmine. Jasmine continued for several moments before a single hard thrust saw her cum as well. She lay on Lavinia, her strong limbs ensuring that only some of her weight was on her smaller friend. Jasmine remained in this position for several moments breathing softly into Lavinia's ear. Lavinia opened her eyes as she began to process the fact that she had just lost her virginity to her friend. Her head was still spinning over this conclusion when Jasmine stirred.

"Hmm, sorry about that, but this was amazing." They awkwardly separated and both straightened there appearance as well as they could. The door was not entirely closed, but both had other things on their minds. "You really should have told us Lavinia, instead of you sitting on pins and needles the whole evening." Lavinia stopped suddenly, eyes wide.

"You knew?" Jasmine nodded as they left the room.

"Yeah, but I didn't know why until I saw you in your room." Lavinia took a deep breath and relaxed her shoulders.

"Tahira knows, but please don't tell Lin or Deidre. I'm not ready yet." Jasmine paused as they reached the top of the steps.

"You'll have to tell me later what happened with Tahira." Jasmine grinned and Lavinia blushed as they walked downstairs. The evening continued to be fun as they moved onto another movie and continued to eat things that were not that healthy. The only problem with the evening came when Lin, still apologetic for the earlier mishap, took off her shorts, in a manner reminiscent of a stripper to reveal a red thong. The rest made the usual remarks like they were at a strip club.

However Lin also began making any excuse to touch Lavinia and brush against her. Despite an incident where Lin appeared to trip and fell on Lavinia who was seated and accidentally groped her, however Lavinia was far more concerned about her own reactions. Despite having cum twice she was feeling horny and more importantly, hard. Once again she excused herself, although this time Tahira and Jasmine both took interest, but she reassured them she was fine. Once in her room she knew she was only fooling herself, there was no way she was going to be able to face her friends or continue the evening with getting off once again. She was about to lock the door to avoid a repeat of what had happened in the bathroom, amazing as it had been, when there was a knock at the door. She nearly jumped, but forced herself to remain calm to answer.

"Yes? I'll be back down in a few minutes, I'm okay." She once again was about to lock the door when she heard Lin's voice.

"Can I please come in Lavinia?" Lavinia briefly considered telling Lin to wait downstairs, but figured it would be considerably easier to deal with Lin first. Sighing and with no shortage of low grumbling she opened the door. Lin immediately positioned herself in the doorway, so that if Lavinia decided to slam the door it would quite literally be in her face. Struggling to remain calm in her agitated state.

"Lin what is it? I'm fine, I'll be back down in a few minutes." Lin leaned into give Lavinia a quick peck on the lips, grinning when she pulled back.

"I want to help, you look so uncomfortable in your pajamas." Lavinia was about to ask what Lin meant, although she feared she knew exactly what her Chinese friend was referring to. Her suspicions were confirmed when Lin suddenly reached between her legs and briefly palmed her, looking concerned.

"You're so hard, it must be uncomfortable." Lavinia flinched and stepped back at Lin's unexpected touch. Lin stepped into the room, closing the door behind her. She headed across the room toward Lavinia's bed. Once she reached the bed she bent over slightly and shook her ass slightly as she lowered panties, before smirking at Lavinia as she let them fall to the floor. Lavinia was too shocked to do more than stand still, staring and unable to move. Lin meanwhile hopped onto Lavinia's bed and on all fours shook her ass as if she were a dog eagerly wagging her tail. Lavinia, harder than ever and thoroughly irritated removed her shirt and quickly crossed the floor to the bed, where she removed her pajama bottoms. She was so hard that she removed her panties with care. She quickly climbed onto the bed behind Lin, who continued to have an eager, triumphant grin. Lavinia was now feeling annoyed with Lin's cheekiness and generally presumptuous attitude. She spanked Lin's right ass cheek. It had been on impulse and she was seriously reconsidering her action when Lin spoke.

"Oh yes, Lavinia spank me, punish my naughty ass and then fill me with that hard cock, until you're satisfied." No longer considering regrets or consequences Lavinia spanked Lin again, this time much harder. Lin moaned and made as if to pull away only to lean back and grind against Lavinia. This was the last straw as Lavinia grabbed Lin's ass with one hand while taking her cock in the other. She lined up with Lin's pussy, which turned out to be quite wet, allowing Lavinia to slide right in with little trouble.

Lin moaned loudly and once she was fully penetrated ground against Lavinia, triggering a moan from her, Lavinia gripped Lin's rear in both hands and began thrusting, gingerly at first, but with growing speed and confidence. She couldn't have imagined how it would feel in this position, as it could be said that she was fucking Lin, whereas earlier it could be said Jasmine had fucked her. She was no longer concerned about anything not directly related to how it felt to fill Lin's pussy again and again. The pussy was quite tight and while not virginal it was clear that it would not have been so smooth sailing if it hadn't been so wet.

However Lin couldn't take the pounding and stay in that position for long, soon she collapsed onto the bed. Lavinia leaned forward matching Lin's position so that she could continue to thrust, now with her hands on the bed for support. Her thrusting increased in force as if she was determined to pound Lin into the bed, like a hammer on a nail. Lin's moaning was muffled by the bed and Lavinia was determined to keep it up until she came in the smaller woman. She moaned low as she felt the tight pussy clench around her throbbing cock. Lin tensed up and her pussy seemed to be squeezing even tighter and for a moment she couldn't move. Lin relaxed as her orgasm passed and she lay still. As Lin's pussy relaxed Lavinia got back up to speed and began thrusting with renewed vigor as she was now more determined than ever to cum inside her friend's pussy. She gripped the blanket under them hard as she began making a series of quick thrusts that led to one final hard thrust as she came inside Lin, who moaned and whimpered softly. She pulled out of Lin and collapsed next to her friend who was breathing softly.