Sleepwalker

Story Info
If you're asleep, it doesn't count.
1.7k words
4.22
90.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

Shelley was visiting Beth and Mike. Shelley and Beth had been best friends since primary school, and had often stayed with each other. This, however, was the first time Shelley had come to stay overnight since Beth's marriage, about six months previously.

As it was a while since she'd last visited, Shelley and Beth were nattering, as girls will do when they're catching up. Mike was amused by, but not really taking part in, the chatter. About ten he informed Beth that he was hitting the pillows, she could retire when and if she and Shelley ran out of things to say.

The two young women said good night and Mike departed, leaving them to it. The talking continued, and it was nearly eleven thirty when Beth suddenly brought up the subject of Mike.

"Mike is a lovely husband, you know, but he does have one odd habit," she suddenly announced.

Shelley quirked an eyebrow at her.

"And you're telling me this because???" she said, her hand circling in a tell me more motion.

"Because this odd habit is that he sleepwalks sometimes. We don't know what sets it off, but once or twice a month he just gets up in the middle of the night and wanders around the house and then goes back to bed. He's even been known to make himself some coffee and drink it. It's eerie."

Shelley laughed. "Do you know what causes it?" she asked, "And you've told me what the habit is, but not why you're suddenly telling me about it."

"According to the psychiatrist he saw it's harmless, just a side effect of his creative mind searching for a solution to some project he's working on. I was told to just leave him go when he does it. The reason I'm telling you is I just saw him wander out of the bedroom and head down to the kitchen. He'll probably come in here before he goes back to bed."

Shelley looked startled, and the two women watched the door. A short time later Mike, clad in pyjama bottoms, strolled through it and started wandering slowly around the room.

The girls looked at each other and giggled, as it was rather obvious that their sleepwalking visitor was carrying an erection.

Beth looked at Shelley, thoughtfully.

"Tell me, Shell. Have you ever been raped?" she asked.

Shelley looked at her, puzzled.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Raped. It's where a man pulls down your panties and helps himself to the goodies without your permission."

"I know what being raped mean," giggled Shelley, "and, no, I haven't. But why do you want to know?"

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like?" continued Beth, looking at Mike has he wandered around the room.

"I imagine most women have wondered," replied Shelley, "but you're being evasive again. Why are you asking?"

"Well, I was thinking if you'd like to find out what it's like, go and stand where Mike will bump into you."

"What?"

"If I stand in front of Mike when he's like this, and he bumps into me, he promptly pushes me up against a wall and has sex with me. He doesn't even remember the next day that's he did it. It's quite an interesting experience."

"Can't you just stop him?" asked Shelley.

"I'm not sure. I tried to resist once but he just ignored that and had his fun, and I had to go along with it. I suspect that if I put up a real fight, he'd wake up, but I don't want to wake him while he's sleepwalking, because it upsets him."

Shelley laughed. "He probably knows it's you and thinks he's entitled," she pointed out.

"Only way to find out is for someone else to stand in front of him," pointed out Beth. "Be my guest," she added, sweeping her hand towards Mike.

Shelley rose to her feet and moved in front of Mike. She hesitated.

"You don't really think he'll just grab me and take me do you?"

"I don't know, but don't worry if he does. He won't remember it."

"Maybe not, but I'd definitely remember if he grabs me and bonks me," retorted Shelley. "And you'll remember. Won't you mind?"

"I don't think so," said Beth. "He won't know anything about it and if he vaguely remembers having sex during the night, he'll automatically assume it was me."

Shelley nervously regarded the approaching Mike. He looked as though he was awake and his eyes were open. Then she realised that he wasn't actually looking at her, but through her, staring into the distance.

Deciding that discretion was called for, Shelley stepped aside, only to find that Mike had stepped aside to go around her. They came together, and Mike's arms closed around her.

"Beth," she called.

"Too late, I think," Beth giggled. "You're about to be screwed."

"Beth, call him off," squeaked Shelley, finding that Mike was backing her up against the wall. "Stop it, Mike."

"Unfortunately, Shell, he can't hear you. But since you told him not to, I think it's now rape. I'm not sure of the legalities when the man's not conscious."

"This isn't funny, Beth," called Shelley. "Can't you do something?"

"I can watch and see how he goes with another woman," giggled Beth.

Shelley now found that Mike had her backed up against the wall, and his hand was reaching up her dress and pulling at her panties. She pushed at him hoping to shake him awake, but quickly learned that this was the wrong thing to do. Mike caught her hands and lifted them above her head, holding them pressed to the wall with one hand.

Mike's free hand returned to addressing the panties issue, stopping to check out her breasts on the way down. She squirmed, trying to move away from that groping hand, but Mike expertly pulled her panties down.

Now he'd lifted her dress and was pressing against her. She could feel his erection pressing against her, and realised that it had slipped out of his pyjamas, ready for action.

She flung a frantic look at Beth, only to see her watching the action with interest. Then Shelley gasped as she felt Mike moving her lips apart and pressing his erection into the space created.

"Beth," she protested. "He's really going to take me. Stop him."

She squeaked as she felt Mike press more firmly against her and then he was sliding smoothly into her, filling her with one long smooth thrust.

"Son of a bitch," she exclaimed, "he's really doing it. What do I do now, Beth?"

"There's nothing you can do. Just follow Confucius's advise. Relax and enjoy."

Shelley groaned as Mike slowly pulled back, and then groaned again as her returned deep into her.

"You bitch," she groaned at Beth. "You deliberately set me up for this. Oh, god."

Shelley gasped and gave little squeaks as Mike moved slowly in and out of her pussy, taking his time but making sure his thrusts penetrated deeply into her.

"How do you make him hurry up and get it over with," she gasped, squirming and feeling her insides turning inside out at the slow movements Mike was inflicting on her.

"You can't," came the giggled reply. "I've tried. He just maintains that slow pace until the very end. It drives me wild when he does it. Totally different to the way he takes me when he's awake. If it's any help, he'll quicken up when he's ready to come."

"That's not a help. I can't concentrate with this thing inside me," gasped Shelley. "How long does he go on for?"

"It varies," said Beth. "It's a bit hard to tell how long he's taking when his cock is slowly turning you inside out."

Shelley groaned, and Mike slowly drove into her. Something was different, Shelley knew, and she tried to focus long enough to work out what.

Her hands, she realised. Mike had let them go, and his hands were now on her breasts, squeezing them in time to those damned slow thrusts. She hadn't even noticed him freeing them from her top and bra.

Shelley writhed, gasped and squeaked, while Beth watched with fascination and Mike continued on his leisurely way, taking his pleasure from the nubile young body he had pinned against the wall.

Shelley gasped and suddenly screamed, an orgasm sweeping over her. Mike may have been building it slowly, but he had definitely given her one. She sagged back against the wall, held firmly in place by Mike's slow but relentless pounding.

Shelley heard Beth saying something, but didn't have enough self-awareness to comprehend. What she was aware of was the aftermath of her climax and that cock still pounding away inside her. Pounding is the wrong word, an errant thought told her. This was more like being massaged internally with warm silk.

As her climax faded into memory Shelley found Mike's slow treatment once again coming to the fore of her mind. Everything was that cock and the way it was moving in her, slowly building her tensions, tightening them with each long leisurely stroke.

Her squeaks and squeals came louder and faster as she felt herself moving towards the edge of a cliff, and then she screamed as Mike gave a sudden surge and pushed her over, when he suddenly slammed into her hard and fast, letting his own climax run its course.

Shelley leant back against the wall gasping, while a giggling Beth steered Mike towards the bedroom. She watched him climb into bed and settle down, and returned to Shelley.

"So, Shell," Beth asked. "Ever been raped, and if so, what was it like?"

Shelley gave her a pained look, and then laughed.

"That was fun," she admitted. "Are you sure he won't remember in the morning?"

"Positive. As far as he's concerned, it never happened. He's good, though, isn't he? Not as imaginative as when he's awake, but slow and steady does the trick at times."

"It did the trick twice, that time," said Shelley, a giggle in her voice.

In the bedroom, Mike settled down to go to sleep. It wasn't often that a man got to rape his wife's friend in front of her and not have to worry about any comeback, either from his wife or the friend. He idly wondered if she could be persuaded to ask some other friends to sleep over.

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers