Sleepwalking Ch. 01: My Brother's Bed

Story Info
Nikki sleepwalks into her brother's bed. What will he do?
5.2k words
4.53
318k
455

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,935 Followers

Ok Diary, this is the zinger. I've thought long and hard about whether to record this or not, but I have to. It's eating at my mind too much.

As you well know, I've always been a sleepwalker. It's a running joke for the rest of the family, but at times, it's been terrifying. Suddenly waking up to find you are sitting on the couch in front of the television at 2am isn't overly scary even if it is unnerving. But waking up sitting in the car with the keys in the ignition, staring at the garage door is a fucking nightmare. I know because it happened. What if I'd tried to drive?

I know I wrote about that one. It was that incident that prompted me to move back to my parents house at the age of 26. I'd been out on my own for some time, but that episode completely un-nerved me. It was enough that I asked Mum and Dad if I could come back and stay with them while I sought professional help, just so that there was someone to keep an eye on me and hopefully prevent me from doing something dangerous.

They were happy to have me of course, Mum in particular looked forward to having another woman in the house having been abandoned to just Dad and my younger brother (I can't believe he's turned 18 and is in his final year of school!)

Of course the instant that I moved out of home he claimed my bedroom as it was larger and had better light than his. I couldn't exactly demand it back, so I settled in his old room and only occasionally gave him shit about the fact that he was in my room.

The first month was fine. I didn't sleep walk at all and my therapist thought that we were on a good track and might have even cracked it. She did warn me that it was possible that it was just the familiar environment of home that might have stopped it. No problem with that other than not wanting to live with the 'rents for the rest of my life!

The second month put test to that assessment when I started sleep walking again. Nothing serious, just finding myself standing in front of the fridge as if looking for a late night snack or waking up in front of the television as I had before, without memory of how I had got there. One time Dad found me taking the ironing board out of the laundry! I hate ironing at the best of times, so I joked with him that maybe that would be a good one to let slide. I might have woken up to find out that I'd finished all my laundry. Other than handling a scorching iron whilst asleep, what was the problem?

The next occasion wasn't dangerous, but it was bloody embarrassing. I woke up in my brother's bed.

It was 4am and I woke to him shaking me.

'What the fuck are you doing?' he'd asked me.

I didn't even respond. I was out to the world and it took him a moment to realise that this was part of the sleepwalking. He woke me up and when I realised where I was, I was glad it was dark enough that he couldn't see just how deep and red my blush was. I scrambled out of his bed in my light summer pyjamas and hustled back to where I was supposed to be.

If that had been the only time that it had ever happened I wouldn't have minded, but I think that him being in my old room complicated things. I wasn't prepared to tell Mum and Dad, it was way too embarrassing. Not to mention that my sleepwalking was enough of a source of jokes without providing them with more ammunition.

A couple of weeks passed without ending up anywhere untoward again and like so many times before, I thought that maybe I was on the way to beating it.

A lot of the rest of this I only know from what I've been told much later, but I'll tell it as I've been told it happened and will have to trust that what I've been told is accurate.

I woke up in my brother's bed again. This time, unlike the first time, I was alone and it was morning. Worse, I was topless! Later in the day when I tracked him down, I asked what had happened. He told me that I'd again climbed into his bed but that this time, he hadn't been able to wake me up and so he'd decided to simply get into my bed and do a swap. He reckons he was too freaked out as to what would happen if I woke up in bed with him without my top on.

What he told me what really happened much later was very different.

Apparently I'd done a little more than just climb into the bed. He woke up as I entered the room, my opening of his door having disturbed me. He had watched, a little amused and still a bit groggy from me waking him as I entered the room. I stopped just before the bed. I pulled off my top and then, with only my little summery pyjama shorts on, worked my way into his bed. He tells me he was stunned. I have nice tits. This is not false modesty, its fact. I've told you before how much boys stare at them. They're a b cup, not too small, not too big and they don't sag at all. Every man that has ever seen or touched them has complimented me on them and I've spent more than a little time enjoying them myself. I run, I swim and I keep myself in excellent shape. I keep my auburn hair a modest length, a couple of inches past my shoulders and I know that if I want I can draw the eye of any man in the room.

Apparently my brother has noticed all this too, especially as he's been going through his teenage years and his hormones have ran rampant. So when I climbed topless into his bed he reckons that he was already rock hard just from getting to see the tits he'd been trying to glimpse ever since he could remember.

Then I snuggled up to him! He claims it was like I tried to use him as a teddy bear. I mashed my tits against him and sent his hormones into over-drive. That messed up his decision-making processes and he decided to see just what would happen before I woke up. He wriggled free of my embrace and apparently I assumed my so nicely described 'starfish' sleeping position, spread out on my back like a great big welcome mat. He pulled the sheet down off me so that my tits were exposed and spent quite a long time just looking at them and stroking his erection.

He turned his reading lamp on to get a good look at them, but soon looking wasn't enough to satisfy him. He gently placed a hand on my breast and gave it a little squeeze, watching my face the whole time to see if I would react. When I didn't wake up he experimented more, running his finger around my nipple, watching as it hardened and rose in response. I have very perky nipples, with small areolae that you could cover with a quarter. Everyone is always surprised at just how far the nipple itself pokes out when it's hard. They're like magic. I love them and get especially turned on when they are sucked and tweaked. I even like it quite rough.

When he had them both standing up to attention, he played with them for a bit, amazed that I was sleeping through the whole thing. He tells me that I started to moan and writhe on the bed, but I do have limits as to what I believe.

At this point he was getting close to cumming, his raging cock about to explode due to the unexpected encounter. He says that he really wanted to cum all over my tits, but that he was worried that I'd either wake up as he did it, before he could clean me up, or as he was cleaning me. He settled instead for lowering his mouth to my nipple and sucking it! That was his tipping point and with his hand clutching tissues to his cock, he exploded. After that he fled to my room feeling guilty and embarrassed.

When I woke up and realised the state of my undress and where I was, I freaked out. What had I done and why the hell was my pussy so fucking wet? His initial story pacified me somewhat, but looking back I have to laugh about thanking him for being so chivalrous about it even if he had admitted to liking the glimpse he claimed to have had at my tits.

Every night after that I'd be going to bed praying that I wouldn't again wake up in my brother's. Apparently he went to bed praying the exact opposite.

~~~~~~~

The next time I sleep walked; Mum caught me going down the hall in my bikini with a towel over my shoulder. Talk about fucking random and weird. It was really starting to get to me.

Despite my prayers, it seems that Grant's (my brother) were heard first, because it happened again. Apparently the next time I didn't take my top off, but having had a taste of the forbidden, Grant was feeling bolder the second time around.

Once I had settled myself in his bed, he'd pulled the covers down to admire my sleeping form. Then, dissatisfied with the state of my clothing, he pulled my top up to expose my breasts again. He played with them, toying with the nipples, testing what he could get away with, how hard he could pull them, the whole time on a knife edge as he expected me to wake. I didn't.

The curiosity of a teenage boy is apparently a hard thing to temper and it wasn't long until he was wondering what my pussy was like. He pulled my pants down far enough to expose it. I keep my pussy lips bare of hair and have a quarter-inch wide landing strip leading to just above my slit. As he had with my nipples, he advanced his explorations in slow, hesitant steps. First he just looked. He has had a bit of experience with girls, but not a lot, so it was an opportunity he was going to make the most of.

According to him, looking only built his curiosity further and soon he was touching me, running his finger gently up and down my lips and along my landing strip, stopping occasionally to give his cock a good hard thrashing with his hand, bringing himself to the point of cumming and then backing off again to play with me instead.

He parted my lips and ran his finger between them, feeling that my body was reacting to his touches, lubricating itself in anticipation of what it expected to follow. His finger worked slowly as far as it could inside my pussy, wiggling about as he stroked his cock with his free hand, the naughtiness of what he was doing driving him wild.

He tells me that he nearly came with his finger inside me. He was only held back again by the thought of getting busted at the last moment. Apparently he wanted more but couldn't quite think of what to do. He said that he wanted to put his cock in me, to feel his sister's lips slide up and down his cock, but quite simply didn't have the balls to go through with it. Dirty fucker!

He decided that he had to leave before he did go too far. He stood alongside the bed, staring at my semi-naked body, his iron hard cock thrusting toward the ceiling in need of release. I opened my mouth at that point and the light reflected of some moisture on my lip like a little beacon. He carefully mounted the bed beside my head and wiped his cock across my lips, smearing them with the pre-cum that was readily seeping from him.

My mouth opened a little further and he pushed, his cock slipping a little inside my mouth. He tells me that at that point he managed to get a whole inch into my mouth before I happened to bite down on him a bit. I laughed when he told me, thinking that it was only justice for how he was violating me at the time. Why I didn't physically assault him when he told me is for later.

The bite on his cock gave him the impetus he needed to restore my clothing and flee the room. He went to mine and raided my panty drawer, using a pair to catch his sperm when he gave himself the release that his body was demanding.

Once again I awoke with relief that my brother was such a good guy, leaving me to have his bed when I'd interrupted his sleep. If only I'd known.

~~~~~~~

In hindsight and with more thought, the path that Grant had taken was only ever going to lead to him getting caught. As much as those first couple of encounters had failed to wake me, there really wasn't a great history of me staying asleep after sleepwalking. I tended to wake up at odd times and often in the middle of something weird. He was probably lucky that as I'd sleep walked into a bed, I was more likely to stay asleep.

It didn't last.

He tells me that it was the fourth time that it went wrong for him. The third was much like the second. On the fourth occasion though he'd decided that he wanted to do 2 things. He wanted to lick my pussy and he wanted to feel it on his cock. He didn't manage to get quite that far.

The way he tells the story, I came into his room and like the first occasion, discarded my top before crawling into his bed. He let me settle, then before he did anything else, worked my shorts off so that I was completely naked.

He didn't know whether to go straight for my pussy, or whether to start with my breasts like he had on the previous occasions. In the end he thought that it would be better to go with what he considered 'the routine' having formed a theory that perhaps repetition would be less likely to wake me up (what ever he could justify in his mind no doubt). He took his time playing with my breasts, pulling my nipples, licking and sucking them and generally delighting in the fact that they were there and he had full access.

I then did something he never expected. If I am to believe his account and it's the only one that I have to go by, I reached out and started to caress his body. He was naked. He only sleeps in boxers and he'd discarded them the moment he realised I was coming into his room. It wasn't long before my hand found his cock. I grasped it and stroked him with short firm motions of my hand. He started thrusting his hips, feeling his cock move within my hold.

I have no idea what was going on in my subconscious, but I guess it lead me to do what I would normally do after having a nice hard cock in my hand. I worked my way down the bed and took my brother's cock in my mouth. He tells me he was hard pressed not to come instantly and although he enjoyed it (what boy doesn't enjoy a blow job?) as soon as he thought about cumming he started to worry about what he would do if he did explode in my mouth and I woke up.

The dilemma was quickly removed from consideration though as at that point I did exactly that. I woke up!

Let me tell you, it's weird enough waking up with a hard cock in your mouth when you went to bed alone, but it's even more of a freak out when you realise that the cock you're sucking is your brother's!

'Oh my fucking God!' I said at the time, rolling quickly away from him.

'Shit, sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened,' he exclaimed, pulling the covers up to hide his erection. The act drew my eyes before I even thought about it and I saw just how stiff and hard he was.

'How long have you been awake?' I asked, shocked, assuming that somehow everything was a result of my sleep walking. 'Fuck did you wake up like this as well, with your cock in my mouth?'

'Yes!' he answered, feigning shock and seizing the lifeline that I'd inadvertently offered him.

"Oh God, I am so sorry, I don't know what to do!'

I found my clothes beside his bed (He'd tossed my shorts over onto my top ... I'll give him that much credit for forethought) and quickly scrambled into them, noting along the way that he didn't exactly hold back from checking out my body.

'Are you perving?' I asked, shocked and surprised.

'Sorry, it's hard not to, I mean first off, you're fucking gorgeous and secondly, well, fuck let's just say my mind has been drawn to it for some weird reason.'

'Look, I don't quite know what to do about this, but I have to go to my room and think. I'm sorry, I mean I hope you can forgive me.'

'It would be easier if you'd finished,' he mumbled.

'What?' I asked, not picking it up and too worried about all the thoughts going through my own head.

'Nothing, it's fine.'

I retreated to my own room next-door and collapsed on the bed, wondering what the fuck I was going to do and why on earth my pussy was again sopping wet. It made me think back to the other times I'd awoken on my own. Had my brother really been as chivalrous as he said or had I done something to him that he wasn't willing to confess?

I could hear him through the thin wall between our rooms; grunting, trying to be quiet, but not succeeding. It took me a moment to realise that he must be masturbating. That freaked me out at first. I mean, he was hard because his sister had been sucking his cock! Shouldn't he just want to forget the whole thing? Was he thinking about it right now, even as he worked himself to orgasm?

I was disgusted! At least that's what I tried to tell myself, but the reality was that I was conscious of the fact that my pussy was as wet as his cock was hard. My fingers slipped inside my shorts to determine just how wet I was. Pretty soon I was playing with myself. I realised that despite how I had arrived at the state, I was really horny. I needed to cum. I started to work my clit, parting my lips with the fingers of one hand while aggressively rubbing it with the index and middle finger of the other.

I bit my lip to keep from crying out and listened to my brother wanking in the room next door. I heard him give a bit of a yelp when he came, followed by silence. I wondered how much cum there was. Did he shoot big ropes of it, or long thin streams? Or did it just dribble from the tip in a big white flood of goop? I shocked myself even thinking of it, but the images in my mind had me cumming in short order.

That left me laying there, pussy convulsing with post-orgasmic bliss, a delicious tingle in my nipples and all sorts of crazy thoughts going through my mind.

It was days before I gathered the nerve to speak to Grant, but eventually, alone one night, I plucked up the courage. I decided to just launch into it, no pre-amble.

'Grant, did you wank the other night?'

He looked at me in shock, caught completely off-guard as we sat watching an episode of Big Bang Theory.

'What? What do you mean?'

'After I um, sleep walked and woke up with your cock in my mouth I went back to my room and it sounded like you were still awake and ... well ... active.'

The blush that crossed his face was delicious.

'Maybe,' he replied noncommittally.

'That so totally means you did! Were you thinking about me? Were you imagining me sucking your cock? That I hadn't woken up?' I demanded, turning to face him on the couch, my legs drawn up cross-legged beneath me, my heel against my pussy.

'Fucking hell Nikki, what is this?' he demanded.

I couldn't help but note that he was shoving a cushion into his lap as he did so.

'I want to know.'

'But why?'

'Because I did.'

'What?'

'After I left your room I heard you in yours and listening to you ... well I was already horny apparently and that fed it and so ... well I masturbated until I came wondering how much cum you'd be spurting.'

It wasn't exactly what I'd been planning on saying, but I'd been thinking a lot about how turned on I'd been over the last couple of days and well, it just came out.

'You're kidding me.'

'Nope.'

'Oh fuck.'

I noticed his hand pressing the cushion into his lap.

'You're hard aren't you? I asked. The thought of me masturbating is giving you a boner,' I accused.

'Shut up Nikki,' he said, but made no move to leave. I guessed it was because he didn't want to put proof to my suspicions.

'Just tell me and I'll leave you alone,' I told him.

'Fucking hell. Ok. Yes. I masturbated.'

'Thinking about me?'

'Yes, now leave me alone ok?'

'Ok, but only because I promised.'

I left him there on the couch and retreated to my room, mind spinning. It wasn't that I was short of a date. As I said earlier, I can turn the head of any man in a room if I want to. There was just something about it being so wrong that turned me on in a way I could never have imagined. A door had been opened. A gate to the forbidden that I was struggling to close it. I was finding that I was struggling to even want to.

That night, as I lay trying to sleep, I came up with a plan. It was wrong and dirty and by the time I had committed myself to it, I was completely wet. I almost couldn't sleep because of nerves and excitement.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,935 Followers
12