Sleepwalking Ch. 03: End of Pretend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

I moved against him as I had several nights before. This time rather than go down though, I showed a little more restraint, wanting him to initiate a little more. I hoped that the porn had him horny enough that he'd be driven to try something new. He moved between my legs, pushing them apart slightly. As he moved closer, I could feel his breath on my thighs, then my bare pussy lips as he slowly centred himself and found my pleasure. His tongue poked tentatively until it found the slit between my lips, sinking between them to explore and play. I slowly relaxed my legs further apart so that he had sufficient access to enjoy himself. I resisted the temptation to tangle my hands in his hair and pull him tight against me.

I needed his cock so bad. I wondered if he would ever have the courage to move over me and slide inside. I'd fucked him twice at that point, but I know from later discussions that he was worried that if I woke and he was on top of me that it would look too much like he was taking advantage of me. If I was on top it was easy to claim that I took advantage of him in my sleep, that he'd woken from a perplexing dream to find it a reality.

So once again I was left to make the move. I had to wait until he had satisfied his curiosity between my legs. With little reaction from me and the fear that I might wake, it didn't take as long as it could have. Soon he was kneeling beside me, stroking himself. I fumbled with my hand sleepily until I located his cock. I could feel pre-cum at the tip and smeared it over the head with my hand. I pulled it toward me and moved so that I could take him in my mouth. He thrust forward, excited and hard as he slipped between his sister's lips again.

I teased him, sucking, swirling my tongue around the head, licking up and down, feeling an engorged vein running its length. He moaned under my attentions.

I pushed against him until he sat and then lay back down upon the bed. As I had before I slowly worked my way in position to mounthim. God I loved it. My brother's cock slipping and sliding inside me. It was a turn on in a way that nothing else was. I put it down to just how taboo it was. My dirty secret.

Fucking my brother.

I was more active this time. I couldn't help it. My days and days of teasing myself had built a need that couldn't be quenched. I moved up and down, hands planted on his chest. I desperately tried to restrain the pace of my movements, to continue to maintain the charade. It was so fucking hard.

I bent forward to his chest again, remembering how good the intimacy had been, how much I had enjoyed my breasts against his chest, his hands on my bum.

It wasn't enough. I still needed more. I rolled sideways, dragging him with me, keeping myself so that his cock was within me even as we rolled to our sides. I wanted to pull him on top of me, but I could tell that he wouldn't do it. He started to disengage.

I wanted to scream at him to fuck me.

I rolled close to him.

'Fuck me Grant,' I whispered in his ear.

He froze.

'Grant, I want you. Fuck me. I need you. Please. Fuck me hard.'

'Nikki?' he asked, confused.

I pushed him back down on the bed, straddling him. I didn't say anything more, I just grabbed his cock and jammed it in my pussy.

'Nikki, what the fuck?' he asked.

'Don't worry, we both know it's not the first time,' I said, moving, sliding up and down. I bounced, faster. I threw my head back, whipping my hair behind me, revealing my face to my brother as I rode his cock.

'You know?' he gasped.

'Yes, now shut up and fuck me.'

I felt him thrust. Once, twice.

'Yes!' I urged him. He responded. When he was thrusting with more confidence I rolled to the side again, demanding he get on top and fuck me properly.

It was awesome. Grant held himself over me, thrusting with his hips, driving his erection in and out of my pussy.

'Cum in me,' I told him when I sensed he was close and could see that he was wavering.

'Fill my cunt!' I demanded. He thrust again and again and then with a cry, rammed deep inside me and exploded. I pulled him to me, holding him close, feeling his body heaving, his breathing ragged from effort.

'Nikki,' he said tentatively.

'Fuck you have no idea how much I've wanted that.'

He tried to talk, to explain, apologise. I wouldn't have it. I shut him down at every turn insisting that it would be alright, that it was something that I wanted, something that I had actively sought. I told him that he wasn't allowed to leave his bed, that we would sleep together and that for once when I woke up in his bed I wouldn't be alone.

Exhaustion claimed him before I found sleep. I fingered myself to the orgasm that I had been saving. I used my brother's cum as it seeped from my pussy to lubricate my clit. Spent, I too found sleep.

I woke first. I smiled when I remembered what had happened. I turned to where Grant lay in the bed, sleeping peacefully. He looked so good. I pulled the sheets down to expose him, admiring his body in sleep as he had mine.

I couldn't help myself. I knelt over him and sucked his cock into my mouth. It wasn't long until he woke, his cock hardening in my mouth.

'Nikki!' he gasped in shock again.

'Good morning Grant,' I said with a smile before taking his cock back into my mouth.

'Nikki, we can't,' he said.

'We already have,' I told him.

'But that was different, you were asleep,' he protested lamely.

'Only some of the time and if you think about it, that would be worse, wouldn't it?' I challenged him. 'Just enjoy it.'

A head job is a magical thing when a girl wants her own way. It was no different that day. Grant lay back and I took my time, working his cock in a way that I couldn't when I was pretending to be asleep. Awake, I used my tongue more effectively, I grabbed at his scrotum, scratching lightly with my nails. I pulled and sucked at his balls and soon he was thrusting wildly, on the verge of orgasm. I backed off, moving up along side him.

I kissed my brother. Not chastely, not with a peck as I had before, but with tongue. It was a hard, forceful, needy kiss. It was hot.

'Fuck me doggy style,' I said to him minutes later. I rolled away from him, assuming the position on my hands and knees, wiggling my bum at him, teasing, demanding. I slapped my cheek with my hand. The crack of sound was loud. It seemed to snap Grant to action.

He knelt behind me and after mere seconds of taking in the sight of what I presented to him. He guided his cock between my lips and thrust home. I dropped my chest to the bed, arching my back down, thrusting back against him as he fucked me. He stroked harder and faster with passing time until I could hear him grunting with the effort, his body slapping against mine. His thrusts were so hard they were almost painful. I loved it. I reached for my clit, fingering it rapidly and in moments, I exploded.

Grant kept going. I was squealing with delight when he suddenly stopped and exploded inside me for the second time.

We collapsed together on the bed, panting. I made the mistake of turning toward his clock-radio and spying the time. I had to get to work.

'Shit, work!' I said, springing naked from my brother's bed.

~~~~~~~

That, dear Diary was yesterday. Now I have to run. I need to get to work again. Grant and I have to talk, but I needed to capture this now, while it was fresh. I'll be sure to update you.

licks and kisses,

nikki,

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers
12