Sleepwalking Ch. 04: Anything Goes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,933 Followers

'Since you seem so determined to delay dinner, how about you suck me?' he asked.

'Actually, I really think you should finish dinner first,' I laughed at him, pulling the cucumber from my pussy and lowering my leg.

'I'll go away and leave you to it, what do you need 20 minutes?'

He looked helplessly at me, clearly disbelieving I was going to do that to him.

'Yeah, that should be enough,' he said, shaking his head. I left him to it and retreated to my bedroom, making sure he saw me take the cucumber along.

Dinner was unexpectedly delicious. I knew he'd been working on something special, but I hadn't expected it to be as good it was. He must have asked for some help from someone, because I didn't know he even knew what steak olympus was, let alone how to cook it. I don't think we talked very much as we ate because it was simply too good.

When we were done, I offered to do the dishes for him, but he helped me so that we could be done quicker.

'That was fabulous Grant,' I complimented him for what must have been the 20th time as we sat in front of the TV after cleaning up.

'Nikki,' he said, a little tentative.

'Yes?' I asked, turning to face him.

'You know what you were doing while I was cooking?'

'Playing?'

'Yeah, you know, with the cucumber.' He blushed and I nearly laughed at him, but managed to hold the reaction in check.

'Yes ...'

'Could you do that here? While I watch?' he asked me. I grinned at him and bounced off the couch, going to get the cucumber from the bedroom. I hadn't used it in there, I had just wanted him to think that I did.

I came back brandishing it like a sword.

'Turned you on watching your sister fuck this, did it?'

'Fuck yeah,' he grinned.

I settled on the couch next to him and twisted, putting one foot either side of him. I hitched my skirt up and parted my knees, leaving him staring directly at my hairless pussy.

'Touch me,' I demanded. Grant ran his fingers over my thighs, moving closer to my pussy the longer the touch lasted. I sighed, accepting the fact that after I had teased him so much that he would respond at least a little in kind. After what seemed like ages, but was probably only a minute at most, his fingers danced over my smooth lips. Almost involuntarily I thrust toward him, wanting him to penetrate me. He just caressed me and ran one finger up through my slit, flicking my clit lightly. I moved the cucumber there instead, beneath his fingers, pushing the tip against my opening. I sighed as it parted. Grant stopped, watching, his eyes glued to the sight of the large fruit easing between my lips. He was transfixed as I eased it in and then drew it out, my pussy clinging to it.

'That's so fucking hot,' he said, adjusting his cock in his pants.

'Get your cock out,' I demanded. He stood up and dropped his pants to the floor so that he wore only the t-shirt he'd cooked dinner in. I reached out and grabbed his cock, wanting to suck it. I gave him a quick bit of oral sex before releasing him to continue plunging the cucumber in and out of my pussy.

'Want a turn?' I asked him, taking his hand and putting it on the fruit. He smiled at me and grabbed it. He clearly relished the chance to fuck me with it, especially when I rolled over onto my hands and knees and let him fuck me with it from behind.

'Damn Nikki, this thing might give me an inferiority complex,' he joked as he saw how wide it was stretching me.

'Oh don't worry, nothing compares to having my brother's cock in my pussy,' I groaned.

'Let's test that out.' I felt the cucumber pulled from my pussy and sighed. Grant moved in behind me and easily slid his nice hard cock in there instead.

'Oh fuck yes, that is so good,' I said as he started sliding in and out. I pushed back to meet his thrusts, asking for it harder and faster. Grant grabbed my hips and started driving his cock into my pussy. He fucked me hard and fast as I gasped and moaned. It felt so fucking good!

He pumped and pumped until he came, pulling out at the last moment to spray his seed up over my back.

'You didn't fill me!' I lamented when I felt his hot cum land on me.

'I wanted to see how far it would shoot,' he said with a half laugh.

'Well I felt it hit my shoulder, so that's pretty impressive,' I giggled back at him.

He was kind enough to grab some tissues from the kitchen counter and clean me up.

That night I sleep walked again, but not into Grant's room. Apparently he simply found me on the couch; dressed, innocent. That wasn't good enough for him. He got his cock out and rubbed it on my face until I opened my mouth and he could slip it in. He fucked my mouth for a while, but was planning on being a bit of a bugger. He worked himself until he was horny enough to finish and then came all over my pyjama top. Then he guided me to bed and left me there so that I would think nothing had happened. It wasn't until I was undressing for the shower that I found the remnants of his seed on my clothing.

He was still asleep in his bed when I was ready to leave for work. I crept in there and whipped his covers off to find him in his boxers. He jumped like a startled deer, squeaking in surprise.

'Thanks for last night's gift,' I said, climbing onto the bed. I grabbed his boxers and whipped them off , taking his cock in my mouth until it was nice and firm. Then I said goodbye and abandoned him.

'Nikki,' Grant said to me over dinner, a pensive look upon his face.

'Yes Grant?'

'Is there something particular you'd like me to do to you when you sleep walk one day?'

'What did you have in mind?'

'I don't really know how to say it, I mean, part of me wants to make it a surprise.'

'Will it hurt me?'

'I don't think so?'

'Hmm, you don't think? Well, do you think it's something I've done before?'

'I don't know, I mean lots of girls have, but then lots haven't.'

'Have I seen it on your porn DVD?'

'Yes.'

'Then go for it, don't tell me, just surprise me.'

Grant grinned at me, clearly happy with the outcome. I had my suspicions as to what he was thinking, but didn't want to spoil it for him. I knew there wasn't anything that I'd seen that I wouldn't let him do, so didn't think anymore of it. What ever it was, his cock was plenty hard by the time I'd agreed.

'Need some help?' I asked him, nodding at his clearly erect cock.

'Sure,' how could I turn down my hot sister when she just up and offers?' he said. I stood in front of him and gave him a slow strip tease as he sat on the couch. I made sure I frequently rubbed against him. I worked his pants off him and straddled one thigh. I spread my legs nice and wide and rubbed my wet pussy back and forth on his leg. it was getting nice and slippery when I felt his mouth close over my tit, sucking firmly. I let him have fun with one and then the other before turning around and sinking down on his cock. He reached in front of me to play with my tits, squeezing and pulling as I bounced up and down on his cock.

'I want your cum in me,' I said, leaning back into him and turning my head to kiss him. 'I want to feel that lovely warm load explode inside me.'

Grant groaned and pushed me forward. I reached down to my ankles and he took control of my hips, slamming my body up and down his cock.

'Stand up,' he demanded. I did as he asked and he moved me so that I was standing with my hands against the wall. He moved behind me and once his cock was back inside, took control of my hips again. He fucked me hard and fast and then exploded. I cried out with glee as I felt the warm gush inside. Things settled down for a couple of days after that. Grant seemed to be trying to avoid me turning him on too much and after trying to tease him for a bit, I decided to wait and see what transpired. I figured he was waiting for me to sleep walk so that he could satisfy his plan.

It was four days in the end. Huh, I have to laugh at myself. 'In the end.' That was exactly what he'd planned. I woke up the morning after in Grant's bed and he was sleeping beside me, snoring a little. I checked myself as I slowly sorted out what was what. I was naked. My pussy was wet. There was something sticky between my butt cheeks. My bum was a bit sore too.

I reached between my legs to find his cum between my legs. The cheeky bugger had fucked me in the bum! I giggled, delighted that he'd been brave enough to give it a go, even if it was what I had suspected he would do to me. I slipped a couple of fingers in my pussy, then wiped them under his nose and over his lips. He didn't wake up. I tried to do it without being too obvious, but he was sleeping like the dead and I probably could have done what ever I wanted. I mounted his face instead, rubbing my pussy in it. That woke him!

'Hey! What's going on?' he mumbled as he came to and orientated himself. He didn't lick me, he pushed me off. 'I need to breath!'

I laughed at him as he regained his breath.

'So did you enjoy fucking my arse?'

He looked at me, a little embarrassed.

'A lot.'

'Then you'd better do it again so I can remember it too.'

'Really?'

'I don't ask twice,' I said to him, making as if to move from the bed.

Grant pounced on me, trapping me on the bed. He kissed me. I could feel his cock already hard between us. I spread my legs and wrapped them around him, inviting him to enter me. He eagerly accepted, thrusting inside.

'So how did you do it to me, how was I lying?' I asked him as he thrust at me.

'You were face down on the bed. I wanted to do you doggy style, but couldn't make it work.

'Let me roll over then.'

He thrust into me a few more times then allowed me to roll over. I was face down on the bed and Grant spread my legs, letting me know exactly how I was orientated.

'I used lots of lube,' he said, reaching to his bedside table. I felt it ooze between my butt cheeks and then he was working it into my anus with his finger. I pushed back against the invading digit, loving the feeling. A second finger joined it a bit later and then he was poking his cock at me. I thrust back. The head of his cock eased just inside my bum before he pulled it out and pushed in again. This time it went deeper. I groaned. Grant moaned as well as the muscles of my butt slid down the length of his cock. He moved slowly until I encouraged him to fuck me faster, harder.

'Doggy?' he asked after a few minutes.

'Only for my brother,' I groaned. Grant gave me room and I pushed back up onto my hands and knees.

'You look so fucking hot,' he said.

'You feel so fucking hard in my bum! Fuck it!' I demanded. Grant responded. I felt his hands on my hips and then his cock sliding with long, firm strokes in and out of my back passage. I fingered my pussy with one hand.

Grant didn't last a long time and when he came, he filled my bum for a second time.

'Fuck Nikki, that was even more amazing than last night.'

'My bum is yours,' I grinned at him, turning on the bed to kiss him.

~~~~~~~

That was a couple of weeks ago and we've been having lots of fun since. Some of it I was awake for, some of it I only found out about the next day. I loved it either way.

Last night though, things changed. Grant told me he has a girlfriend. He thinks he wants to stop, but I can tell from the way that he tells me that he's not sure. He's conflicted and I don't quite know what to do about it. I know what I should do. I know what I want to do. Those things don't align. I'll have to update you next time diary.

licks and kisses,

nikki.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,933 Followers
12