Sleepwalking Ch. 05: My Bro's GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Play with it more,' Amy demanded, mouth sliding over his erection. Grant looked from my tit in his hand to Amy's mouth on his cock. Amy just kept sucking. When he was close, he saw Amy reach across with one hand, slide her hand up my thigh and brush her fingers over my pussy.

Grant came. The sight of his girlfriend touching his sister's pussy did it. Amy gulped down his cum swallowing it all.

I woke up a little wet, but not so wet as I normally did when Grant had fun with me. It was possible that they didn't really play with me long enough.

Grant told me that Amy blew him away after that. He'd really expected that Amy seeing him get hard at the sight of me naked would have shaken their relationship and put it in jeopardy. The last thing he'd expected was for it to blossom. He and Amy had had a great sex life up to that point in their relationship, but the discovery of being able to do things to me when I was asleep apparently awakened a level of kink in his girlfriend that he'd never suspected.

Over the next couple of weeks Amy spent more and more time at our place. She loved sleeping over. Grant told me that she would lie in bed playing with his cock or sucking him and just suggest things that they should do to me. Mostly it just involved touching initially, but the longer it went on the bolder she became.

'I want to see you cum on her tits,' she said to him in bed one night. Grant's cock twitched in her mouth.

'You're not serious,' he replied, knowing her well enough now that he knew his statement was redundant.

'Hell yes I am,' she said, squeezing his balls with her hand.

'Damn,' Grant said, amazed.

'I can tell how much the idea turns on you,' she said, engulfing him in her mouth again. 'Just by how much harder you are in my mouth.' Grant groaned and Amy kept sucking him, her hand stroking his balls and shaft until he emptied himself into her mouth. Amy swallowed it all before snuggling up next to him.

They had to wait a couple of days until they could do it. Apparently I wasn't cooperating and kept sleeping through the night.

They found me in the kitchen, naked at the table with a mess in front of me. They cleaned that quickly and then Amy told Grant to sit on a chair next to me. She knelt on the kitchen floor and started sucking him. She told him to touch my tits, watching from her submissive position as my brother rolled and pulled my nipples. She used one hand to stroke my pussy. My legs parted willingly and Amy slipped two fingers between my wet lips, sliding them inside me. She kept working Grant until he was rock hard and well on the way to orgasm. She stood up had Grant place his chair in front of mine and then mounted him, facing toward me.

Amy ground herself on my brother's cock, his hands on her breasts or hips, alternating as desire took him. Amy was watching me, her hands on my knees, spreading them. She reached for my tits and pulled on my nipples, teasing. That entertained her for a little while, but she wanted more. Her fingers returned to my pussy, finding my clit. She rubbed it sensuously, not wanting to wake me up, but wanting to make me nice and wet.

'She's so wet, I love how her pussy feels,' Amy whispered

back over her shoulder, drawing a moan from Grant. He knew exactly how good my pussy felt and couldn't help but remember what it was like to slide his cock inside me even as his girlfriend's tight vagina worked it.

'I'm going to cum,' Grant hissed as he felt his imminent explosion reaching the point of crescendo.

Amy leapt from his cock, moving aside as Grant stood up in front of me. He took his cock in his hand and he pumped it furiously with his fist. Amy stared, holding her breath as she waited for it. Grant came hard, moaning with his release. His cum exploded from the tip of his penis, shooting out in a warm, white, sticky arc. It splattered against my small tits and was quickly followed by a second spurt.

'That's so hot! You're cumming on your sister!' Amy said excitedly. She grabbed Grant's cock, dragging it to her mouth, sucking him clean. Then she turned to me and licked cum from my tit!

'Oh fuck,' Grant said, watching. Amy took her time, licking, sucking, slurping. By the time that she'd completely cleaned me, Grant's cock had risen to attention again. Together, they steered me back to bed. When they got back to Grant's room, Amy all but threw him on the bed and fucked his brains out, riding him until she too had cum.

I woke up really wet. I was mystified. Amy had slept over. Nothing would have happened with her over.

'Grant,' I prompted him that night when it was just the two of us alone, 'Did I sleep walk last night?'

'Um yeah,' he replied.

'And did you do anything to me?"

He hesitated and I immediately knew he was going to lie.

'No,' he said. 'I just steered you back to bed. You were naked though.'

'I figured given that's how I woke up. Did Amy see me?'

'No,' he lied again. 'She slept through it.'

'So it was just you and me. I was naked and you didn't do anything.'

'Uh huh.'

'Oh.'

I wanted to call him out. I could tell he was lying, but I wasn't sure just how much of a lie he was telling. I hatched a plan.

About four days later, Amy was sleeping over again. When I went to bed, I set my alarm. It had worked on Grant; maybe faking it would work again. The question was, did I just sleep walk, or did I go into his room? I decided that I didn't know enough about what was happening to risk going to where Amy was. Instead, I settled for the old 'watching TV' approach.

I left my room, making what I hoped was enough noise to wake my brother. I turned the TV on. It seemed hideously loud in the middle of the night silence. I sat quickly on the couch and pretended to sleep. I didn't have to wait too long and was excited when I realised that both Grant and Amy were coming from the bedroom.

'I love the way she ends up in these completely normal positions and just sleeps through everything,' Amy whispered to Grant as they stood in front of me.

'Yeah it can be pretty funny,' Grant said. I so wanted to open my eyes. I wanted to know if they were dressed or naked. I wanted to know if the sight of my naked body was giving Grant a hard on.

'I want to lick her,' Amy whispered. It took levels of self-control I didn't know I had not to react.

'What?'

'I'm going to lick her pussy,' Amy said. I felt hands on my knees, pushing them apart.

'Um, is this going to be the first pussy you've licked?' Grant asked.

I was amazed. What a way to have the conversation!

'No,' Amy replied. I felt her presence before I felt her tongue. It was only moments though and then her tongue connected with my lips.

'Amy wasn't the first girl that had licked my pussy, but the fact that she was taking the lead and that she was doing it supposedly without my knowledge turned me on no end. I was as wet as I'd ever been. Her tongue licked deliciously and diligently between my lips and over my clit.

'Fuck me Grant, fuck me while I lick your sister,' Amy demanded. If I hadn't been tempted to to look before, I was now. Grant knelt behind Amy and slipped his cock into her pussy. My only awareness of it came from the way that Amy's tongue was suddenly bumping rhythmically against me when she licked me and from the added moans that escaped her lips.

The pleasure emanating from my body was magical. I was getting closer and closer to cumming. I didn't know if Amy was going to stop or whether I could continue to feign sleep if she didn't. I had no option but to try.

I think I was relieved when she decided that perhaps she couldn't risk taking me to the point of orgasm.

'I want you to rub your cock on her lips. I want to see you smear my pussy juices onto them with your gorgeous cock. I felt the movement as they reorganised themselves.

'She'd better not wake up!' Grant hissed after a brief, hurried discussion.

'Come on, I need to see it,' Amy whispered.

I felt the couch move and then his cock rubbed against my lips. It was wet. Without even thinking about it I opened my mouth as I had so many times before. I felt him hesitate. I could tell that he was reluctant to slip it inside in front of Amy. Amy wasn't about to let the opportunity slide though.

'Put it in her mouth,' she hissed gleefully.

'It's my sister,' Grant replied, a little worried.

'I know, it so fucking hot. Just do it.'

I had closed my mouth when he'd pulled back, but as he rubbed against my lips again, I happily parted them. HIs cock slipped into my mouth and I sucked. I closed my lips over my brother's cock and sucked gently as he began rocking back and forth.

'So hot,' Amy commented. I felt fingers tease my nipples. I knew that Amy was playing with me as she watched my brother fuck my mouth. I dearly wanted to let them know that I was awake so that I could fuck them both, but had to continue the charade. It was like going back to the beginning again.

'Imagine putting it in her pussy,' Amy whispered, her voice dripping with lust. Grant groaned. Who would have thought that my delightful little brother's girlfriend was as freaky as we were! It promised for some interesting times in the future. I didn't really have that much time to think about it though as I was a little preoccupied with Grant's cock slipping in and out of my mouth.

'I can't fuck my sister,' Grant said, pulling his cock from my mouth.

'Just put it in there, it won't be like really fucking her, not like filling her with your cum or anything.'

'I can't believe that you're even suggesting it!' Grant hissed.

'I can't believe you don't want to. Look how freaking hard you are,' Amy replied. I heard the noise of her slurping at his cock and again wanted to be able to open my eyes.

Moments later I heard him grunting in the familiar sounds of my brother's imminent orgasm. Then I felt his warm seed spray over my chest. I had to remind myself to breathe as I waited to see if Amy would again clean me. She did. Her tongue diligently pursued every last drop of my brother's cum, licking it into her mouth.

They guided me to bed. I listened to Amy talking to my brother about how he should have dipped his cock in my pussy. It was a turn on to hear how genuinely excited she was as she told him that she would have loved to suck my juices from him. Grant sounded like he was allowing himself to be swayed toward maybe doing it in the future. I allowed them to put me back into bed.

As soon as they left me I grabbed my vibrator from the draw in my bedside table and fucked myself silly with it. I was only matched in my desire by the sounds of Grant and Amy fucking in the next room.

I was left with a dilemma. It was now clear to me that Amy was a whole lot kinkier than I could have ever expected. I didn't know whether that would survive me revealing that I knew what was going on, even though I desperately wanted to do exactly that.

I fell asleep still pondering what to do next.

Breakfast the next morning was almost awkward. I carried on as if nothing unusual was happening, but Grant and Amy seemed to be struggling a little to keep everything on track after the previous evening.

'So do you even remember sleepwalking last night?' Amy asked me eventually. Grant nearly chocked on his cereal.

'Oh did I? No I have no recollection at all," I answered.

'Wow that's so weird. We found you sitting on the couch watching TV. You were naked.'

'Oh shit, really?' I asked.

'Yeah and I have to say you looked pretty fucking hot Nikki.'

'Um thanks?' I replied. I had to try hard not to laugh at the look on Grant's face. Clearly whatever was going on was all Amy's doing. He had no idea where she was going with the conversation and so wasn't in a position to join in. Fortunately for Grant that was all that Amy said about it. I was a little disappointed. The compliment was nice, but it was far from an invitation into bed with her (which I really would have liked!)

Almost a week passed before anything more happened. I toyed with the idea of fake sleepwalking into Grant's bedroom the next time that Amy was sleeping over, but when it came right down to it, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I didn't want to put that pressure on their relationship. It would be one thing for them to invite me in, but another if I was the one to do it. I didn't like to think what would happen if Grant ever thought I was responsible for the loss of his relationship (if that was what ended up happening).

Instead I settled for the couch again. I wore panties, just to try and mix it up and make it less likely that Grant would wise up to the fact that I was faking. Apparently Amy led the way once she heard the Television.

She pulled my panties off carefully and then pushed my legs apart, settling between them. She had Grant move behind her and asked for him to fuck her slowly as she enjoyed my body. I felt her hands, lips and tongue all over my tits. She took her time, teasing my nipples hard and experimenting with how hard she could pull them.

'Don't wake her!' Grant hissed at one point as she was pulling my nipple well away from my breast and twisting it. I was too close to squawking at the intensity of the feeling, but managed to hold back. Fingers dipped between my legs and slid inside my pussy, exploring. I pushed against them slightly, desire almost giving up my game. Even Amy paused when I moved like that, but fortunately her desire was as elevated as mine. She soon returned to her fun.

My breasts were abandoned, but only as a concession to my pussy. I wanted to let Amy know just how good a job she did with her tongue, but was of course bound by my charade. She licked me for a long time and I could feel my juices flowing freely from my pussy. There was going to be one hell of a wet patch on the couch! She was urging Grant to fuck her harder, but told him he wasn't allowed to cum. When he was almost there she made him stop.

'Put it in her mouth,' she demanded, her voice almost guttural with lust.

Grant didn't even offer a token protest. I felt the movement on the couch and soon felt his cock against my lips. I could smell Amy's pleasure on his cock. I parted my lips willingly and Grant slid inside, Amy urging him to push himself deeper. It tasted wonderful. I let my brother slide his cock in and out of my mouth as she resumed licking my pussy. I thought Grant was going to finish in my mouth, but I was wrong.

Amy stopped licking me. They both moved again. There was no discussion. Not a word was said. I simply felt my brother's beautiful cock push against my pussy lips and then slide gloriously inside me.

I moaned.

Grant held perfectly still.

I couldn't help myself. It had been too long and I'd wanted it too bad. I was lucky though, because Amy was so intent on watching Grant slide his cock into his sister's pussy that she didn't notice. Grant waited and then when I didn't react any further, started sliding in and out just like had on so many wonderful occasions before. I wanted to grab his hips and pull his cock into me, but had to settle for just being the recipient. It was awesome. Amy kept up an almost endless running commentary of how amazing she thought it was to see Grant's cock inside me. Every ten strokes or so she would have him pull out and suck him. I was surprised by how noisy her sucking was. She was clearly getting off on it in a big way.

'I'm going to cum,' Grant warned Amy, his voice strained with pleasure.

'Cum all over her pussy, I want to eat it from her,' Amy demanded.

Grant pulled his cock from my pussy and I felt his warm seed splash over my hairless mound. It splattered up onto my belly and ran down my pussy lips as well. Amy cleaned me completely.

~~~~~~~

That, dear diary was last night. I woke up horny as fuck, used my vibrator again and now I'm telling you this while I wait for them to get up for breakfast.

I don't think I can pretend anymore. I want to participate. I want to kiss Amy. I want to take an active role in a threesome with them.

I'll be sure to fill you in when I have a plan!

licks and kisses,

nikki.

12