Sleepwalking Ch. 07: Home for Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers

I arrived home and a different plan entirely emerged. I came inside and Dad asked me if I'd managed to get the last minute gift that I'd been chasing.

"I have, do you want to see it?"

"Sure sweetie, show me."

"Ok, hang on, I just have to do something first," I told him. I dashed upstairs to my bedroom and changed into the corset and thong. I strolled back downstairs and out into the living room where Dad was sitting watching sport on the television.

"Like it?" I asked, drawing his attention from the screen. His mouth dropped open and he just stared. It was just the sort of reaction I was looking for.

"Um, yes?" he eventually replied.

"You don't sound very sure."

"Well, you're my daughter and I can't say that I expected you to come out in something so ..."

"Sexy?" I asked.

"Well ... yeah."

"So I look ok in it?"

"Nik, I ... um ..."

"Just be objective, if I were an actress in a movie dressed like this, would you think it was sexy?"

"Hell yes," he replied. His hand drifted to his pants and adjusted his crotch.

"Excellent!"

"Dare I ask why you bought it?"

"I dunno, I felt like having something sexy to wear. Who knows, maybe I'll sleepwalk into Santa this year. I'd hate to be caught wearing something daggy."

"Well that is anything but that," Dad said. I turned to walk back to my room, glancing over my shoulder as I started up the stairs. I was pleased to see his eyes glued to my butt. I giggled and hurried up the stairs with prancing steps, knowing that it would make my pert little butt cheeks wiggle deliciously for him.

That night I decided that rather than go into his bed again that I'd go out to the living room. I didn't want to set any sort of pattern that might reveal that I was faking. I turned the TV on and turned it up stupidly loud, then sat on the couch with my legs spread most un-ladylike, wearing nothing but a simple black thong.

Sure enough, after ten minutes or so, I heard Dad coming from the bedroom. I quickly closed my eyes and calmed my breathing even as my heart started racing in anticipation. I reclined against the back of the couch. I expected him to turn the TV off first, but he didn't. I sensed him standing before me and then felt his hands on my tits, squeezing and playing. He knelt on the floor between my legs and kept fondling me. I was sitting so that my pussy was right near the edge of the couch and I could all but feel his cock rubbing against me. I bet if he'd had no pants on the head would have been rubbing my thong. I wanted to slide down a little further, but resisted the temptation.

Dad leaned in and sucked first one nipple and then the other, drawing them to hard little points. He released them and I waited to find out what would come next. Apparently he removed his boxer shorts, because I actually felt the head of his cock pressing between my legs. It was a firm pressure without being too forceful. I couldn't help myself then and did slide down the couch a little so that I pushed harder against Dad's cock. I felt him thrust against me and I wished that my thong wasn't stopping his cock from sliding inside.

He stopped and I felt his fingers running over the soaked crotch of my underwear. They ran along my semi-exposed labia and slipped beneath. He pulled the thong aside and slid a finger as deep as he could into my pussy, then sucked at it noisily. When I felt the head of his cock rub up and down my slit, I thought that he was actually going to fuck me. He didn't. He pushed it just enough to part my lips, threatening to slide inside, but backed off. I nearly gave myself up at that point. I nearly begged him to fuck me. Can you imagine begging your own father to fuck you? Yep, still a freak here.

He guided me back to bed then and I was left to once again bring myself to orgasm and ponder how I might go that one step further. I had one final plan.

Mum returned the following day and I wondered whether I would actually have a chance of getting away with my last ditch plan.

After dinner on Christmas Eve, I put out a glass of milk and a plate of cookies for Santa. Mum laughed and shook her head, making jokes about little girls that never grow up.

"If she saw my gift for Santa she'd know I grew up," I joked quietly to Dad so that she couldn't hear me. He nearly fell of his seat and I laughed out loud.

We said our goodnights and Mum joked that I'd better not sleepwalk tonight just in case I scared Santa off and he didn't leave any presents. I assured her that just in case I did sleepwalk, I'd be sure to wear something that wouldn't scare him away. Dad's eyes popped with his understanding of what I meant.

I put the corset and thong on and hopped into bed, only then realising that the boning meant that it was actually pretty unlikely that I'd sleep at all. After trying all sorts of positions on the bed, I gave up and took it off. I set my alarm for the middle of the night and tried to sleep. It didn't come easily as I sat there wondering if my plan would actually work.

When my alarm buzzed underneath my pillow and woke me, I put the corset back on and crept out to the living room where the tree had been set up. I arranged myself so that I was sitting in front of the coffee table where the milk and cookies were, lay my head beside them and then turned on the TV. I hoped that Dad would be the one to come out because if Mum did it would be very weird.

Fortunately, Dad must have taken on board the clues I'd dropped about what I was wearing for Santa, because when hands stared to lift me from the floor, they were large and strong. It was definitely Dad. I felt myself scooped up into his arms and carried from the room. It was disappointing because I had expected him to have a bit of fun, but figured that he must be being cautious with Mum home. That sucked.

He carried me to my bed and deposited me there. Then he started touching me. Just when I expected him to abandon me, he started fondling me. My pussy came alive as his fingers touched and teased around the thong. He played with my tits a little, but the corset made it a bit tricky and apparently he wasn't up to the challenge of removing it.

His fingers delved into my pussy though and slid in and out. The bed in my room at home is an ensemble and sits quite high off the floor. It means that when a man stands beside it, his cock is at the perfect height to suck. I let my head loll toward him so that it would be an easy thing for him to do. Dad must have noticed because I felt his cock brush against my lips. I parted them enough for him to slide his dick into my mouth. He rocked back and forth, sliding in and out. I could feel it getting harder the longer he fucked my mouth. I was in heaven, but it wasn't enough. I let my hand brush his wrist and then grabbed it gently. He stood stock still, shocked by the movement. Gently I pulled him toward the bed, still pretending to sleepwalk. It was pushing things, I knew, but I couldn't think of any other way. When he resisted, I used two hands, pulling in an ungainly and somewhat lazy way, trying to do it like I would if I were truly asleep. Dad had seen me do some crazy things whilst sleepwalking so I hoped that he wouldn't think too hard about it.

I think his desire must have stopped him from over-thinking it, because he climbed onto the bed. I felt a knee depress the bed on one side of me and then the other on the far side. He was straddling me, his thighs touching my waist. He went to move to the other side of me, but I 'sleepily' stopped him, putting my arms around him and hugging him loosely. I felt him come down toward me, the weight of his body pressed against me. I could feel his hard cock through the corset, digging into my stomach. I wondered how to get him to move it to between my legs. I hadn't come up with a plan when he did move to the other side of me. I wanted to scream in frustration. His fingers traced the lace patterns of the corset or followed the lines of the boning as he kept touching me.

I thought back to when I'd first taken advantage of Grant. I rolled toward him, letting one leg flop over his body, trapping his erect cock between us, my hand going to his chest. Then I went for broke. I moved on top of him. He lay perfectly still. He was so still that I could only imagine that he must have been torn about what to do. I straddled him like he had me, only I had his cock trapped against my pussy. I hung my head as if still sleeping and kept my breathing regular and steady, my face hidden by my hair. I gently ground against his cock, feeling the pressure on my wet pussy. Dad just lay there. I think he was in shock. I kept moving against him, loving how hard he was and wishing he was inside me. When I felt him thrust up toward me a little, I knew I had to have more. I cursed myself for having put the thong on. It would have been so much easier without it.

I went for broke. I dropped my chest down against his and as sleepily as I could manage, reached back between my legs to pull the thong to one side. I rocked my whole body forward until the head of his cock was between my legs, then grabbed it and guided it as I moved back. I felt it press against my lips for a brief moment before they parted and it slipped inside.

Dad groaned. I worked my way down his cock with subtle wiggles and squirms. It was amazing! I had my father's cock in my pussy. I lay there, not game to do much more. I couldn't imagine that Dad would believe I was asleep if I started fucking him the way I wanted to. I wanted to bounce up and down. I wanted to squat over him and ride his cock hard. I wanted to feel him explode inside me. I just lay there though, moving a bit, rocking, but nothing exuberant.

I'm not sure how long Dad lay there with his cock inside me because I couldn't exactly check my watch. It wasn't for as long as I'd have liked though. He gave a couple of thrusts here and there. Each time he did I hoped he'd go for more. He stopped though and gently rolled me to one side. He tucked me back into bed and left.

I nearly wished him Merry Christmas on his way out the room, but decided that maybe that was a step further than I was willing to take just then. Maybe I should be satisfied that I'd managed to get his cock, Dad's cock inside me. How freaking awesome!

Anyway, it's Christmas Day now and I have to go out and share the day with Mum and Dad, all the while not letting on that I have any clue what happened last night. I wonder if Dad will give anything away.

Until next time diary ...

licks and kisses,

nikki

END

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers
12