Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom forced to confront her sleepwalking.
16.3k words
4.74
74.9k
144

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

The twin's sleepover celebration party was a huge success for everyone. June and Julie said nothing of my sleepwalking episode that was the high-point for their guests. I wasn't supposed to remember any of it and Mom didn't know anything other than what the twins had said and I backed up. Mom was pissed that I had tried my fake sleepwalking on the girls.

After the 'friends' had gone, it was very quiet around the house. The girls were exhausted and they went to their rooms and crawled into their beds. Mom was futzing around in the kitchen cleaning up from the party. She hadn't said a word to me since I came downstairs. I sat down on a barstool and said, "Good morning Mom." She turned from the sink and focused a laser-beam glare at me. She was silent but I could see the steam building. I started fiddling with my fingers and examining my fingernails. I could feel her eyes boring in on me. I figured that she must have figured it out already. Had the twins thrown me to the wolves, or wolf?

She finally spoke, "I know what you did last night with your fake sleepwalking. The girl's story made no sense to me and then you backed it up. You used your dumb-assed fake sleepwalking to fool all the girls into having sex with you, figuring that you wouldn't remember anyway. I hope you didn't have sex with your sisters in front of their friends. That kind of information would be on Facebook before they left the party." She came over to the bar and shoved her thumbnail into my chin and lifted my face to look at her.

"Honest Mom; I didn't have sex with June or Julie. They stayed right out of it other than to warn the others not to wake me up. They never knew I was faking it and they still don't. I confess on the rest though. Sorry, Mom. I saw an opportunity, so I took it. I know it was wrong. I knew it was wrong. It's just that some of those girls treated me badly in school. I wanted to get a little payback."

Mom chuckled and responded, "Yeah right, some payback. I bet they had as much fun as you did." The angry look on her face morphed into a grin. "What am I going to do with you? I've turned you into a sex crazed monster." She leaned forward to place her elbows on the bar and said, "Where is the little monster anyway?" My dick was completely flaccid while Mom reamed me for last night. Now that she seemed interested in its status, plus the display of her tits in her gapped open robe, my dick quickly tented my shorts. Mom watched and looked up at my face with a grin and said, "There he is." I burst out laughing as she reached across the bar and put her hand on the top of my tent and ran her palm over it. It pulsed a few times from the contact.

I leaned forward and kissed Mom passionately on her pursed lips. She responded with equal passion and we were soon mauling each other. I reached into her parted robe and cupped my fingers under her breasts and thumbed her hard nipples. She moaned into my mouth as her tongue attacked mine.

When she pulled back from my lips she gasped for air and hung her head to watch my hands working on her tits. When she looked back up at my face, everything I needed to know was right there in her lust filled eyes. She pulled her lower lip between her teeth and gently nibbled on it. Her obvious passion was driving me higher and I pulled my shorts down in the front and my granite hard cock sprang out and slapped up on my stomach and then flopped back down to Mom's waiting hand. She gripped it hard and slowly began stroking it from the tip of my knob to my balls. Neither of us had said anything. We were communicating with our eyes. I had a brief thought about how the twins seemed to communicate with their eyes and other gestures. That thought evaporated in a brief moment.

Mom released my cock and stood up pulling her tits from my hand. She separated her robe further and cupped her own tits and lifted each one the short distance to her lips and she kissed each nipple. Her eyes were on fire as she lifted her gaze to my eyes.

Mom pushed her hips against the bar and then to my amazement, her entire body started throbbing. Her eyes closed and she groaned hard around the nipple on her lips at the moment. She confirmed what I had already recognized, as she muttered, "I'm cumming, Dex. Oh my gggaaawwddd."

In my limited sexual experience, I'd never seen anything like this. I'd never even heard of it. She was cumming without even touching her sex. She folded slightly onto the bar trying to grind her sex on the countertop. She wasn't tall enough to reach it but the motion was there. I sat there with my hand stroking my cock as I watched her in total awe.

When her orgasm had washed through her, she stepped back to put her ass against the edge of the sink. Her robe was completely wide open and now her hands slid down over her flat stomach to her sex and began rubbing the heel of one hand over her pubic mound. She pulsed each time it passed gently over her sensitive clitoris. Then her hand stopped and she gave me kind of an embarrassed smile and said, "Sorry, Dex. That wasn't my plan. I just got so hot, I thought I'd explode." She giggled and continued, "I guess I did explode. Wow. That hasn't happened since I was just dating your father." Her face and chest were flushed red.

She grabbed one hand to her left breast. She was still gasping for air. She looked at my face and I was shocked to see that look of pure lust in her eyes again. She mumbled out, "Every nerve in my body is tingling." I watched with concern. She was acting strangely. I got off the barstool and pushed my semi-erection down in my shorts and stepped around the bar to the kitchen. Mom watched me coming and she reached out to me. I grabbed her around her waist as she started to slide down the cupboards.

"Mom! Are you okay?" She smiled and nodded. I helped her to a barstool and set her down. "Mom. What's wrong. You don't look like you're okay." Mom sucked in another lungful of air and waved me off. I wouldn't be put off and said, "Mom, I'm getting you up to bed." She didn't argue and I helped her up the stairs and down the hall to her room. She hadn't made her bed yet so it was ready to receive her. I pulled off her robe and stood by as she climbed into bed and pulled the covers over her.

I sat in the wingback chair near the windows and watched over her until her breathing had become normal again. Then she smiled over at me and said, "Whew, I don't know what came over me. I had that spontaneous orgasm that was - well, it was - so hard. It just crushed me. Then I just felt all tingly like every nerve was plugged into a wall socket. I couldn't get my breath." She patted Dad's side of the bed signaling me to come over. I pushed myself out of the chair and crawled over next to her on top of the covers.

Mom said, "I feel great now. Just lay here with me for a while." I put my head down on the edge of her pillow and kissed her on the cheek.

"Jesus Mom, you scared the shit out of me. Are you sure you're okay?" She nodded and kissed me on the lips. She went quiet after that and then drifted off to sleep. I eased off the bed and left her room and closed the door behind me.

I went downstairs and stopped at the twin's closed bedroom door. I could hear them talking so I knocked twice and opened the door. Julie said, "Speak of the devil. We were just talking about you."

June continued, "You seemed to be a big hit at the party yesterday. All of our friends commented on how much you had changed in just one year of college. Now, they're asking us to fix them up with you."

I knew they wouldn't mention anything about last night, which was probably the genesis of the friend's comments. I obviously couldn't say anything about that, so I said, "Oh sure. You're just teasing me. Most of those girls treated me like I had leprosy last year."

Julie laughed and said, "Well, your leprosy got cured last night." June shot Julie a scathing glare and Julie cringed and looked away.

I smiled and said, "Why, what happened last night?"

Julie quickly responded, "Umm Nothing. I meant yesterday." I knew Julie had slipped up big-time but I let it go. Julie quickly continued, "Amber was telling the others that she caught you jerking off upstairs. She was really going on about the size of your dick. Biggest she'd ever seen, she said." June smiled at Julie. She was pleased with Julie's big save. It was quick thinking on Julie's part.

I grinned and said, "Yes, she did catch me jerking off. I thought it was Mom coming back for another round."

June scowled and said, "How many times did you and Mom get it on yesterday, anyway?" I just held up two fingers and she wasn't buying that at all. Julie flexed her index finger at June and they both got up and June followed Julie to the bathroom and closed the door. I crept over to the door and pressed my ear against it. Julie was saying how bummed she was about missing out on the sex last night. June clarified that there was no way they could join in. Julie agreed. Then June said, "Well, we have him all to ourselves now." Julie giggled and I moved back to sit on the edge of Julie's bed.

When they came back in the room, they were both naked and my dick went instantly hard. Julie pushed me back on the bed and yanked my nylon shorts down my legs and over my bare feet. June stripped off my tee shirt and we were all naked. I crab-walked up Julie's bed as the twins watched that motion cause my steel rod to flag from side to side.

I had no preferences so I laid there propped up on my elbows waiting for them to decide how they wanted to take me. June glanced at Julie and said, "You know what? Amber is correct. It is the biggest cock I've ever seen." Julie giggled and nodded. My cock was throbbing up and down. I was horny when Mom had stopped jerking me off at the bar and I was horny now.

June and Julie apparently had decided to tease me as they turned to each other standing beside the bed and moved into a sensual lip-lock as they fondled each other tits. I knew they were horny too but they just wanted to fuck with me. Their nipples were erect and their pussies were soaked. June's hand went to Julie's sex and Julie did the same to June's. Still in their passionate kisses, they giggled into each other's mouths. They were stealing glances at me to see what I would do.

I let them play out their teasing roles for a few moments and then I rolled my feet out of Julie's bed and stood up behind Julie. She knew I was coming but she renewed her passionate kisses with June. I reached my right hand and arm between them and lifted Julie up and pulled her body against mine. She squealed and squirmed until I pushed my insanely hard cock into her pussy from behind. There were no preliminaries. Julies' eyes must have gone wide and June mirrored the look. Julie's feet were several inches off the floor and she flailed to regain some control. I had total control and I rocked my hips back, pulling back my cock and then I rocked them forward, driving my cock deep in her pussy. She screeched for a moment and then the shock of my move was over and she was groaning with pleasure as she searched for some place to put her feet. She discovered that she could put her feet back against my legs and push her hips away from me and then let herself fall back onto my cock. Our combined efforts made for a very enjoyable fuck for both of us.

June grinned at the turn of events and knelt down and pushed her face into Julie's pussy. She knew that Julie's clitoris would be available as I pushed my cock into her from behind. June flicked her tongue on Julie's clit and Julie let out a scream.

Julie's head was thrashing from side to side as she groaned out in synch with our strokes, "AAAHHH AAHH AHHH." The groans from my fucking motion were interrupted by, "AAAIIEE's" when June dragged her tongue over Julie's clitoris. I could feel June's tongue dragging along the underside of my cock with each stroke. Julie was getting it from both of us and she didn't last very long. I buried my lips into her neck and she screamed again and yelled out, "OH MY GGGAAWWWDDD. HERE I GOOOOO."

I could feel her clenching pussy on my rock-hard dick. I didn't stop and moments later I could feel her juices running down my ball-sack. June was loudly licking and sucking Julie's juices and Julie was going nuts. Julie lifted her legs out in front of her and draped them over June's shoulders and used them to pull June's face into her pussy. June came willingly. Then June was in position to lick Julie's juices from my balls. I could have easily exploded into my orgasm right then but I still had one more sister to satisfy so I quietly muttered, "Jesus," and started counting.

When Julie had settled down, I lifted her off my cock and lowered her body to the edge of her bed. June still had Julie's legs on her shoulders, so she turned her position so she could still suck Julie's juices when I came out. Julie looked up at my swinging cock. She knew I hadn't cummed and she was pleased that June would get hers too.

June pulled back from Julie's sex and Julie pushed herself up on her bed and dropped her legs from June's shoulders. She giggled at the sight of June's soaking wet face. June wiped her face with the back of her forearm and stood up. She looked at my bouncing cock and grinned at Julie and said, "You left me some." Julie grinned back and ran her hands down over her taut and slender body to her sex. She pulled her wet fingers to her mouth and pushed each one deep into her mouth and sucked them clean.

I looked at June's rock-hard nipples. She had that sultry look in her eyes. I said, "Do you want it like that or front to?" She hesitated a moment as she decided. Then she moved forward and pressed her firm tits against my lower chest. I reached down and grabbed her butt-cheeks and lifted her up along my body. Her body compressed my cock to my stomach as her tits slid up my chest until her parted legs slid past it and then it bobbed back out like a divining rod aiming directly at her pussy. June's eyes went wide with surprise to find out my cock was perfectly lined up for insertion. I slowly lowered her onto my cock. She made one adjustment with her hips and placed her hands on my shoulders to assist my lift and she wrapped her long legs around behind me and locked her ankles. As she slid on, she pulled with her legs to impale herself on my cock as deep as she could and held herself right there.

She groaned hard and we kissed. Then she turned to Julie and said, "Can you rim my ass-hole. I still want him to fuck my ass when I get the courage. It feels so good to have a tongue there, but I'm afraid of the pain. I've tried the dildo and that hurts and he's way bigger than that." Julie grinned and nodded as she moved around behind June and went to her knees. When June groaned from Julie's tongue on her rosebud, I started fucking her in earnest. I held her up with my hands under her upper thighs. She was counter thrusting my motion and our hips slapped together over and over again. June's mouth hung open and her eyes were wild. We were both gasping for air. I couldn't tell from our motions which groans were from my cock and which came from Julie's continued tongue action in June's ass. I knew June was getting close and I hurried to catch up. I wanted our orgasms to happen close together. Hers could drive mine and mine could drive hers. June's body was getting rigid and then without warning, June screamed hard. I looked around June's body and saw a grinning Julie looking up at me with two fingers pushed deep in June's ass. She had timed her insertion as June's orgasm started and she couldn't stop it now. She was flailing everywhere on my chest and cock and I joined her as she screamed again when the first salvo exploded into her pussy. I wished that I had a picture of the expressions on her face. She was groaning out a constant stream of, "OHHH's and AHHH's" as she humped her pussy on my spurting cock.

She collapsed her head to my shoulder and gasped for air for a long time. Julie had left her fingers in June's ass until that moment. She eased her fingers out and June groaned in my ear. My cock was spent and it slowly went soft. Without me lifting June off my cock she couldn't get off until it was soft enough that she just slid off. She released her legs and stood unsteadily on the floor.

She turned around and the twin's launched themselves together in a passionate embrace. Then June pulled back and loudly said, "Oh my gawwddd Julie, that was incredible." They both pulled me into their embrace and I wrapped my arms around their shoulders and held them tight.

The door burst open and when Mom saw us standing naked, in a huddle between the girl's beds, she just shook her head. I expected that we were in trouble again but Mom said, "God damn it. I missed it again." The girls laughed but Mom cut them off and said, "Your father could be home anytime. Jesus, you guys were making an awful lot of noise. You woke me from a dead sleep. Now get yourselves together. We've got to stop taking these risks." She pulled back into the hallway and closed the door behind her.

I broke our union and grabbed up my nylon shorts and cotton tee shirt. I pulled them on but both girls dropped to their knees and took turns sucking my cock in and popping it off their lips. I let them go and groaned hard as each of them sucked me as deep as they could.

I helped them up and kissed them both before slowly opening the door and checking to see if the way was clear. The twins were already in their bathroom before I closed their door. I went upstairs and turned into the bathroom as Mom was coming out. She grinned and opened her robe and shook her tits at me and then looked to see the automatic response in my shorts. She didn't attempt anything sexual and she pulled her robe together and went to her room exaggerating the motion of her ass. She looked back to see if I was watching. I was. I closed the bathroom door and turned on the shower.

I dressed in the same clothes and went downstairs. The twins must have showered together because they were coming out of their room as I walked by and we nearly collided. They laughed and took up positions on either side of me and reached up the back of my shorts and cupped my hanging balls. I jumped a foot and they giggled and hurried past me to the kitchen.

The girls went to the kitchen and announced that they were making grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. They even offered to make one for me. That was a first. Mom came down dressed for the day and sat down on a barstool next to mine. She looked at me with an odd look on her face. Julie asked Mom if she wanted a sandwich too and she accepted the offer.

Mom hopped her stool slightly closer to mine and reached her hand into the top of my shorts and wrapped her fingers around my flaccid dick. In spite of the recent activity, it didn't stay that way long. She pulled my hardening cock out and started jerking me off. I put my arms on the countertop and Mom smiled and nodded her head. Julie was leaning against the sink asking Mom if she had got any sleep last night. June was doing the cooking at the stovetop. Mom's upper body offered no hint of what she was doing and now I knew why she had made such a deal out of videoing us before. I smiled at Mom and she said, "After the interruption, I slept like a log. I went back for a nap when you girls did." She never missed a beat and Julie was looking right at us and she didn't give any indication that she was suspicious of anything. Mom raised her free hand and said, "I almost forgot. I'll be right back." She released my cock and stepped down off her stool and walked toward the hall. My cock was bouncing in the air. I was disappointed to be left in this condition.

I saw movement to my left and I glanced that way. Mom was on her hands and knees coming around the corner from the hallway to the kitchen. She lifted one hand to her face and put her index finger to her lips. I looked back to the kitchen and June was turning over the spatula to Julie. As they exchanged places. June was saying something about us making it a point to include Mom in our trysts whenever that was possible. Mom came to a stop at my stool and pushed herself up under the lip of the bar and sucked her lips onto my hard cock. I remembered what she had said that I needed to be less obvious. I was trying, but that was harder than it sounded. I kept up a running discussion with the twins as they made lunch. They gave no indication that they suspected anything suspicious.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers