Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom sees a sleepwalking specialist and sparks fly.
13.2k words
4.75
66.8k
128

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

I wasn't so tied to Dad's departure the next morning. I was taking my car because Dad was taking the afternoon off to take Mom to see Dr. Jaffrey about her sleepwalking episodes. Dad was going out the door when I came down the stairs. I sat down on a barstool and Mom pushed a cup of coffee across the bar. I took a sip and it was too hot. Mom caught an ice-cube from the refrigerator ice dispenser and dropped in my cup.

Mom put her elbows on the bar and intentionally let her robe separate. She grinned when I looked down at her exposed tits. As always, my dick reacted and pushed hard against my zipper. Mom didn't bother to check. She reached inside her robe and pushed her big tits together and pulled them up to her lips. I groaned and pushed my erection to my left hip.

I was a little surprised that Mom was feeling so frisky this morning considering she was going to see a doctor that afternoon for her sleepwalking and the things she does. I would have expected that she would be a little tense about it. She didn't seem to be though.

Mom grinned at me and said, "If you didn't have to get off to work soon, I'd be inclined to get you off." I chuckled at her phrasing. I asked what time Dad was picking her up to go see the doctor. She said that he would pick her up at twelve-thirty for a one-thirty appointment. I took a long sip off my coffee cup. Mom pulled her robe back together and leaned back against the edge of the sink.

I said, "Are you nervous about today?"

Mom said, "A little bit. I know the doctor is going to want to talk about why I want to engage in sexual activities with whomever interrupts my sleepwalking. Have you ever stopped me at night and then I did something sexual to you?"

I was honest with her because we have a sexual relationship now. I said, "A few times, but only once at night. When Dad was gone, you didn't have an episode at night. You did have some during the day though." That information seemed to rock her a little. No one had said anything about day time sleepwalking to her. I wasn't surprised, I was probably the only one who was around when she had one. I told her about the times on her bed and in the bathroom and the one at night when she gave me a tit job and then Dad caught up with her and she did the same to him.

She grinned at me and said, "Wow. That sounds pretty hot. I'm sorry I missed it." We both laughed. I had to go and I finished my coffee and Mom came around the bar and hugged and kissed me. "Don't worry about me Dex. We'll still be able to get our fun when the time is right. You've got something going with June and Julie anyway and you need a nice girlfriend." I smiled because I had one in mind.

I commented on how it looked like she and Dad were closer. She smiled and said, "Your father is being very supportive with this crisis, as he calls it. He hasn't been like this for a long time. He's even initiating sex."

I laughed and said, "So I heard last night. I was wishing it was with me."

Mom laughed and said, "You little pervert. I was wishing the same thing. It's not that your father is a bad lover, because he isn't. This new job weighs heavy on him and his interest is waning. He has never paid much attention to what I want in bed." I got the sense that she was going to go on, so I kissed her in a long tongue searching embrace and then I told her good luck with the doctor this afternoon. I waved as I drove off.

At eleven o'clock, I was at my desk, pecking away on my computer when there was a soft knock on my open door. Sylvia was standing at the doorway until I invited her in. I offered her a seat but she declined. She said, "I only stopped by to tell you that your father has been on the phone all morning talking with corporate big-shots. They are going to continue at one o'clock to discuss his negotiations last week. He asked me to ask you if you could take your mother to her doctor's appointment in his place?" I hope it's nothing serious."

I said, "Sure, I can do that. It's nothing serious but it's hard to get appointments and she was lucky to get this one." I leaned back against my chair.

Sylvia glance down quickly at my crotch and then averted her gaze to the window. After a moment of silence between us she looked back at me with a coquettish smile and said, "Would you like to do lunch sometime? There aren't many employees around her under the age of forty. All I see all day are leering fifty-somethings. A leering twenty-year-old would be refreshing."

I could feel the grin explode onto my face as I quickly answered, "Absolutely. I can leer with the best of them."

She laughed and said, "Call me," as she turned and left. I chastised myself for how I handled that, I should have been a little cooler, not so anxious, but I let it go quickly and I sat there just grinning as I watched her amazing ass until it was around the corner and out of sight.

My phone rang and I answered on the first ring. It was Mom, telling me what Sylvia had just told me. I figured that Dad had called her about the change in plans but it was Sylvia who had called Mom before she came here to tell me in person. She was pleased with her short conversation with Sylvia. She thought Sylvia was very respectful to her. She said, "I doubt she would be all that respectful to the competition if she was having an affair with Jarod." I was glad they had a chance to at least talk for a few minutes. I told her that I'd pick her up at the same time Dad was going to pick her up.

Mom said, "Can you come home earlier, like right now? You'll have three horny women waiting for you." I could hear the twins giggling in the background.

I said, "Hang up the phone Mom, I'm on the way." She laughed and hung up without another word. I was driving into the driveway twenty minutes later. I quickly pushed in the front door and Mom and the twins were standing in the foyer totally naked with their fingers already working their pussies. They stopped what they were doing and rushed me. Mom yanked my zipper down while the twins went to work on my suitcoat, shirt and tie. In seconds, I was as naked as them and the twins each grabbed a hand and Mom grabbed my erection and pulled me up the stairs to Mom's bed. My clothes were left where they dropped in the foyer.

The three of them took turns sucking my cock as they sat on the edge of the bed and I stood in front of Mom with June to her right and Julie to her left. They each had sultry looks in their eyes. They had probably got going on their own and decided that they could use a real cock. Mom dropped off the bed to her knees and attacked my balls with her lips and tongue while the twins filled in around her sucking up and down each side of my shaft. My knees buckled as I gazed down at the unbelievably erotic sight of three amazingly gorgeous women sucking on my cock and balls.

The girls took turns working on their deep throat skills and I wasn't going to last much longer as I was pretty much groaning non-stop. I used both of my hands to the back of the twin's heads to hold them in place while I gently fucked their faces.

As if on cue, Mom pulled her lips back from my balls with a pop and pulled back away from me pulling Julie's lips off my shaft with her. My cock was bobbing up and down. Jesus Christ, I was hard as granite. Mom stood up and pushed herself up on her bed pulling me by my cock behind her. The twins parted and waited for their instructions from Mom with their fingers flailing through their sex.

Mom pushed me down in her spot on my back and threw her right leg across my hips and sat down compressing my cock against my stomach. She leaned forward and dangled her big tits a half inch above my lips. She waggled them from side to side and I pushed out my tongue to let her nipples ride over it. She groaned from the contact. I grinned up at her as she pulled back and sat up straight. The twins scrambled up on either side of me on their knees and sat down on their heels.

Mom said to no one in particular, "I'm gonna go first and then I've got to get ready. You girls can have him after I'm done with him. He'll be able to get it back up for you." I smiled at the twins as Mom lifted herself with her legs and reached under and guided my cock into her pussy. She dropped herself down my shaft as I heaved my hips up at her. She yelped with my thrust but she didn't stop or even slow down. I had a grip on her hips to help pull myself in and out of her. She used her thighs to match my pace. Then she pulled herself forward and up my shaft and stopped and whimpered, "Piston-fuck me with just your knob."

The twins looked at each other as if saying, 'what's a piston-fuck?' They moved back behind Mom so they could watch my cock entering her sex and watched as I pulled my cock out to the ridge and took a firm grip on her hips and began firing my hips up and down as fast as I could, penetrating Mom with just my glans. I could feel the ridge of my glans rapidly sliding past the entrance to her vagina in both directions. Mom let out a scream and her head dropped forward. Her curly auburn hair cascaded down over my face. The twins bent down behind Mom to watch closer. Their fingers renewed their strumming with considerable vigor.

I was gasping for air from the activity and I was tiring. I couldn't tell if Mom was going to have her orgasm like this or not. I knew that mine was approaching. Mom seemed to know too as she grabbed her tits real hard and worked her nipples as she snapped her head back throwing her hair back over her head. She gazed down at me. Watching her working on her nipples didn't help my situation any and I made one last attempt to push her to an orgasm.

I could see her orgasm building by watching her eyes. Her head cock slightly to the left and she sucked her lower lip between her teeth. Then her torso rolled to the left following her head and finally she sat down hard on my cock stopping my piston-fuck. I kept trying but then I realized that she wanted full depth powerful thrusts from me and she exploded on the first one. I was seconds behind her and cum blasting into her caused her to scream with each one until they lost their power and finally just drooled out of my cock. Her clenches seemed to be milking the cum from me.

Mom went still and just stared down at me as I stared back. Her nipples were still being manipulated by her fingers and they were rock hard. She rolled her hips around on mine grinding her pussy on my shaft. It was beginning to soften and she manually clenched her pussy on it several times and I clenched my cock in response. She groaned and smiled down at me and said, "I have to get ready. Take good care of your sisters." I looked past Mom and the girls had moved up beside her. They were both tweaking their nipples, which were as hard as Mom's.

Mom lifted herself up and off my shaft. It was mostly erect responding to Mom's vaginal clenches. Julie grabbed it when Mom came off and rolled off to June's side of the bed and then she went to her feet on the floor and held my load in her pussy with her right hand as she hurried to the bathroom.

Julie was jerking me off when I heard the shower come on. Mom was humming again. There was some eye communication between the twins and Julie held my cock straight up in the air so June could mount it like Mom had. June's pussy was sopping wet from her own ministration and she lifted herself up and onto the tip of my glans. I was rock-hard again. Julie continued with the hand job as June fine-tuned her position and then pushed down my shaft, displacing Julie's hand.

June sucked her lower lip to her teeth like Mom does and all the air in her lungs was expelled as if to make room for my cock. She sat still at the bottom and looked over at Julie who had returned her fingers to her sex. The look on June's face was very odd. She was barely moving and then I realized why. Her orgasm was right on top of her and she was trying hard to hold it off. I could have pulled my hips down sliding my cock with them but I knew she would blow immediately if I did. I stayed still and let her attempt to stave off the sensation that she would crave before we were done.

June stopped moving all together and just sat there with my cock fully engaged. I didn't move either for nearly thirty seconds. Then a frown formed on June's face. I knew then that her attempts to hold back her orgasm had failed and then she started flailing herself up and down my shaft figuring that if she was going to blow, it might as well be for a good reason. I joined her action and drove my cock hard. I tried to get my thrusts in synch with hers but she was everywhere and in a random rhythm. I grabbed her hips and began rocketing my cock up and down as I felt her body tense and a long guttural groan started in her throat and built to a scream. I felt her strong vaginal clenches and I tried to catch up with her but there was no chance of that happening.

Her torso dropped down on my chest as I kept pumping my cock up into her. She was like a rag-doll, offering nothing to the powerful sensations rolling through her body. I held her to my chest and continued fucking her. Julie knee-walked over to check on her sister. She had stopped breathing and I didn't realize it at first. Neither did Julie. It occurred to Julie first and she said, "June. Breathe. June. June. Take a breath for me okay?"

June rolled her head to face Julie and she sucked in huge quantity of air and smiled at her. After a few breaths, June said, "Holy shit. That was intense. I could feel my orgasm building like a wave as I pushed myself down his cock. I tried to stop it but I couldn't. I guess I left some for you this time." She chuckled and Julie came down beside June and cradled her body between us.

Mom came in from the bathroom as Julie folded herself down to June. I saw her standing there naked at the foot of the bed watching. She was drying herself with a towel which was lingering in her sex more than drying anything.

Time was getting short and I'd still have to take a quick shower or go to the doctor's office smelling of sex and since the doctor was also a sex therapist, she would certainly recognize the distinct odor. Julie nudged June off my body and I had to roll with her because my cock was so hard. Julie's eyes beamed when she saw that she was going to get her chance. She gripped my cock hard and just held it. She whispered, "Doggy?" I smiled and sat up and pulled my feet up and around Julie and pushed myself to the floor. My cock wagged from side to side and Julie giggled and tried to catch it with her mouth. As I moved into position on the side of the bed, Julie pulled her knees to the edge near me and presented her ass to me. She was on her hands and knees and looking back over her shoulder to watch my approach. She couldn't see the actual penetration but she felt it and she groaned and dropped to her elbows trying to see from that position. Her tits have no gap between them so she couldn't see between them.

Julie groaned with each powerful thrust of my cock into her depths. I could feel my balls slap against her pubic mound and Julie reached down to catch them as I pushed inside. She was just as wet as June and her lubed up pussy offered little resistance from friction.

I was pounding her pussy pretty good but she wanted more and said so. I ramped up my pace and gripped her hips to launch myself in and out. Julie began a constant low-pitched groan as I was pummeling her sex.

Mom came over behind me and reached under my butt-cheeks and cradled my balls and let my gooey shaft run through her fingers as I thrust forward and pulled back. She wasn't making much headway getting ready. She pulled herself into me and I could feel her hard nipples rake across my back as she dragged her sex from side to side across my butt-cheeks. She kissed me on the shoulder and whispered, "Give it to her sweetie."

I could feel Julie's orgasm building and so was mine. I tried to wait for hers but when I erupted with my second ejaculation in a half-hour, it was huge and the power of the cum launching into Julie's sex drove her over the edge and we were both screaming in stereo. Mom and June were grinning at us as I kept launching my hips at Julie's ass. Skin was slapping loudly. Julie did what she could to add to the collisions of our bodies.

I finished expelling my load before Julie's pussy stopped clenching on my cock. I wondered if she would ever stop. When she finally did, I eased my softening cock from her and she collapsed face first on the bed. Cum was drooling out of her pussy onto the sheets and as I moved back, Mom and June both moved into my spot and bent down and began licking and sucking the cum from Julie's pussy. Julie's groans continued through that process.

Mom had made some progress. She was into her bra and thong panties at least. With Julie cleaned up she sped up the process. When I came out of the bathroom, all showered and clean, Mom was dressed and she was sitting at her dressing table applying her makeup.

Mom was beautiful without any makeup but when she wore some, she was stunning. She wore a beige, low-cut, silk blouse with a brown, high-waisted, leather, A-line skirt with the hem at mid-thigh. It form-fitted her ass and I wondered if I'd be able to get my underwear and pants back on over my renewed erection. Fuck, she was hot. The twins were gawking at my hard-on again but they knew Mom and I had to go.

While I went back downstairs to collect my clothes in the foyer and get dressed, Mom returned to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She came downstairs with the twins smacking her tongue on her teeth. She said, "That's better. I didn't want to meet the doctor with cum-breath." The twins giggled and Julie ran her fingers into her own pussy and then pushed them into her mouth and sucked them clean.

The ride to the doctor's office was nearly an hour and Mom and I chatted about how we thought this would go. Neither of us could figure out how the doctor was going to do anything or learn anything when she wasn't sleepwalking right then.

Five minutes past the appointment time, the office manager told Mom she could go in. I figured this was all personal so I didn't get up, even after she gave me a look that said, 'please come with me'. I motioned for her to go and she did. Two minutes later, the office manager asked me to come in too.

Mom was lying on a couch when I came in. The doctor introduced herself and offered her hand and I shook it. I was confused as to why I needed to be here and the doctor read the confusion and said, "You are the son?" I nodded. "And you have witnessed your mother's most recent sleepwalking episodes?" I nodded again. "That's why I asked you to join us. You know what happened and your mother doesn't. From what your father said when he made the appointment, there are sexual elements to Madelyn's episodes." She looked at me and continued, "You witnessed these sexual encounters between your mother and father while she was sleepwalking?" I nodded again. Then things got a little tenser.

Dr. Jaffrey said, "Did Madelyn engaged sexually with you during any of these episodes? I glanced over at Mom and she looked like she was going to die right there. I cast my eyes to the floor and nodded. "I see," said Dr. Jaffrey.

I don't know why I felt compelled to defend my actions and my method was even more stupid. I said, "Just look at her. How could I not." Mom groaned and the doctor looked over at her.

Dr. Jaffrey smiled and said, "Good point." I smiled at Mom. She was not happy with me or with how this appointment was going.

Without prompting, I felt compelled to take another shot at justifying myself and while looking at the floor I said, "She's pretty strong. Even if I had wanted to stop her, I'm not sure I cou..." I knew I wasn't helping the situation, so I just shut up. I took a seat by the doctor's desk and she asked me to provide the details of every one of Mom's sleepwalking episodes that I had witnessed. She was taking a lot of notes. Mom just laid back on her couch and listened with interest. I included all of the day-time episodes.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers