Sleepwalking Stepson Ch. 02

Story Info
Corey's sister makes an early return home.
1.7k words
4.51
80.3k
97

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROFESSOR FREEDMAN leaned back against the desk in his office. His hands gripped the edges. He groaned as female hands pushed up along his thighs and reached the zipper to his fly. He looked away, but felt and heard the zip as his fly was pulled down and then the soft touch of her hand as it moved inside his pants. His dick was rock hard, which was surprising for his age. Pushing 60 years old, he hadn't been this hard without a pill in twenty years. Perhaps it was the suddenness of the situation, the youth and beauty of the woman, and the fact that she was his student that had him so excited.

With his cock in hand, she looked up at the Professor. "So we have an understanding, then?"

"Yes. Yes. God yes," he said. "Whatever you want."

"I want an A on the final," she said, and squeezed his cock. Precum formed at the head, which she immediately licked off.

"Oh my god. Yes. An A. A fucking plus!" he assured her.

"Okay," she said. "If you insist," and then took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh my fucking god," he moaned. Her mouth was so warm, soft... he could feel her wet tongue press underneath the head of his cock. His wife hadn't sucked his cock since the early 90's. I could cum at any moment, he thought.

She pushed her head further down on his cock, taking him into her throat. Her face was almost flush with his stomach and she shot her tongue out to lick at his balls. She did this for a grade, but she also enjoyed sucking cock. It was a passion of hers since she got to college. She practically majored in it.

"I'm going to fucking cum!" he yelled.

His student pulled off his cock and stroked it, aiming at her open mouth. "Yeah? Are you going to shoot it in my mouth?" she asked, looking up at him. "I've been wanting to taste your load all semester."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Give it to me. I'm going to swallow your big fucking load," she told him.

And that was that. His cock, for lack of a better word, exploded. It was as if he hadn't cum in twenty years. The build up was immense. Blast after blast of thick white ropes of cum torpedoed into her open mouth, coating her outstretched tongue.

Holy shit, she thought. This old man has so much cum!

Luckily, she liked the taste. She not only cherished the flavor, but also the texture, and the naughtiness of having a mouthful of this old fuckers sperm. She held it in her mouth for a moment, savoring it... then, locking eyes with her professor, she swallowed it. The warm cum oozed down her throat. It was amazing. Delicious... even better than my math professor.

"Thank you," he said.

"Just remember our arrangement," she told him and gathered her things.

"I will. Are you staying for the after finals parties?" he asked.

"No. I'm going home early to surprise my mom and brother," and then she smiled and left.

Professor Freedman sat in his chair. A big grin on his face. He opened his laptop and pulled up a spreadsheet for final grades. He found her name.

SARAH MCFADDEN

And then he put an A+ next to her name.

NIGHT 4

LISA MCFADDEN didn't go to bed. She just sat at the kitchen table, waiting... would Corey be down again? How long would this go on? When he was younger, Corey's sleepwalking episodes lasted an entire year. She shuddered with pleasure at the thought. Then she checked her watch. Not long now, if the last three nights mean anything.

And sure enough, she heard the footsteps coming down the stairs. Her son, well, step-son technically, but for all intents and purposes he was her son. She'd raised him since he was a boy. Loved him and his sister like they were her own. And now she was waiting for his cock. What had happened to her? Lust had overcome common sense and decency, but she didn't care. She wanted it. She needed it.

I worship his cock.

And there it was. Corey entered the kitchen and walked over to the table, just as he had done the last three nights. He pulled out his massive cock and stroked it. At first, Lisa just sat and watched the incredible display. It was such a beautiful cock. She loved looking at it, and she rubbed her clit as he stroked. The first night she had watched from a distance; The second night she was up close and even ate some of the cum off the table; And the third she sat right in front of the cock as it blasted her in the face. Tonight she wanted to go farther.

I want to suck on it. I want it inside of me.

She was concerned that he might wake up, but according to the research she did earlier in the day, that would not be the case. It takes a lot to wake a sleepwalker, and she was confident the difference between his hands and her mouth would be minimal. It was worth the risk, she thought.

With that in mind, Lisa carefully pushed aside the kitchen table and assumed a kneeling position beneath Corey's cock. Gently, she took his hand off of his cock and replace it with her own. It was so warm and so rigid. She could feel the veins bulging along the sides. Throbbing.

Oh my god... when I cross this line there's no going back...

She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of her son's cock. Heaven. She circled her tongue around the head and then pushed her mouth farther down the shaft. His cock was so large, it was difficult to manage. She doubted she could deep throat it, as she hadn't done that in years. She tried anyway and pushed down hard, gagging herself. But it was too much and she pulled back. I'll have to practice that, she thought.

Corey let out a soft groan as Lisa continued to gobble on his cock. He must be close. Time for that delicious cum! Lisa stroked the shaft with her hand but kept her lips wrapped tightly around the head of his penis. She wanted all his cum in her mouth. She didn't want to waste a drop... and after a moment, he let out another groan. Here it comes...

The cum flowed into her mouth. Spurt after spurt, and Lisa swallowed quickly. She remembered how much there was last night. There was no way it would all fit unless she swallowed repeatedly. She loved swallowing all that cum. It fulfilled her in ways she never thought possible. After several blasts of thick hot cum, his cock finally deflated. Lisa let it drop from her mouth, savoring the after taste.

Thank you, Corey...

Lisa watched her magnificent son walk out of the kitchen. As her eyes followed she saw Sarah, her daughter, standing in the kitchen. Her arms firmly crossed. Her eyes narrowed.

"What the fuck did you do?" Sarah asked. To say she was angry was an understatement.

Lisa sprang to her feet and wiped her lips. "Sarah! What are you doing home?"

"I came home early to surprise you both!"

"Oh. Well... I can explain," Lisa told her, desperately trying to think of said explanation.

"Explain what? How you're sucking my brother's dick? Your own son! What kind of mother are you?"

"Technically, I'm a stepmother," Lisa reminded Sarah, grasping at straws.

"I don't care. And he's not even awake! That's like rape!"

"Oh, don't be so dramatic," Lisa said, nervous as hell. She rushed to the liquor cabinet and pulled out a handle of Vodka. "Here. Have a drink with me." Lisa poured two glasses, spilling a good portion on the counter. Lisa downed the first in one gulp.

"Oh. Washing down the cum, are you? Cum and vodka. That's a new one."

With no comeback for that, Lisa quickly downed the second glass. "If you just listen, I can try to explain it."

Sarah stared at the only mother she had ever known and decided she would at least listen to her mother's story before making a final decision.

"Do we have tonic water and ice?"

They sat down at the table and Lisa poured two more glasses, Sarah's mixed with ice and tonic. Then Lisa told Sarah what had happened. How Corey was already masturbating during the sleepwalking, so she wasn't exactly forcing this behavior, and that she had been lonely and missed the feeling. It all sounded pathetic as she said it out loud, but it was the best she could do. Sarah listened and didn't say a word, until finally...

"I don't know. I think it's weird," Sarah told her.

"I know. I'm ashamed. I really am. I don't know what came over me," she said.

"Corey did. He came all over you," Sarah said, letting out a giggle. The alcohol had taken hold.

"Actually, he came in my mouth," Lisa admitted, and took another drink.

"Was it good?" Sarah asked.

"Oh god. It was delicious," Lisa said. "But you're right. It's wrong."

"Right. It's wrong," Sarah confirmed.

Both stared into their drinks and said very little for the rest of the night. They agreed not to tell Corey what had happened and went to bed. Lisa slept comfortably, satisfied Sarah wasn't mad at her any longer. She would miss Corey's cock, though. But at least she had a few fun nights with it. Good memories...

Sarah laid in bed and didn't sleep a wink. She had witnesses the entire event. She didn't tell her mother, but the entire episode had turned her on immensely. Watching her own brother's cock push in and out of her mother's mouth. It was fucking hot. She had never had feeling for her brother because... ew, gross. But after seeing that cock, she wasn't so sure. And the cum was delicious?

Sarah didn't realize it, but she was fondling her clit while thinking of her brother's cock. Once she did realize... she didn't stop.

Maybe mom was on to something...

And Sarah continued to masturbate, replaying the night in her head. Then she imagined she was the one with her lips wrapped around his cock. Her brother's cock. That big fucking cock with all that cum... Sarah plunged two fingers inside her pussy and grabbed her left breasts and squeezed.

"Corey..." she moaned with pleasure.

What's wrong with me?

To be continued...